tenderreed
      Participant

Bless you!

TR

9+
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Geri7
      Participant

You’re SO brave :yes:   Or perhaps you enjoy lots of notification traffic to delete? :scratch:

:thankyou  for stepping up and taken up the challenge.  We promise, you won’t regret it. ((Maniacal :mdrmdr: laughter))

10+
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Geri7
      Participant

Amir’s Twitter
      1 hr ago
      The republic of Kosovo and Israel agreed on normalization as part of the White House efforts to bring muslim countries in the region to full diplomatic relations with Israel and thus to isolate Iran and Turkey.  And Trump said more Islamic and Arab nations will follow soon!

2 hrs ago
      Serbia decided to move its embassy to Jerusalem!

20 hrs ago
      Following Saudi Arabia, Bahrain just decided to allow Israeli planes to fly above its airspace.

– Fair Use –
      ————
      And you know what this means … by getting approval now to use Saudi Arabia and Bahrain’s airspace … IDF can easily fly near Iran to take care of “business” when needed … :popcorn

On Sean Osborne board Sept 3rd 9:12 AM

Update… rumors that 3 IAF F-35 Adir’s laid waste to IRGC (Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps) arms depot at T4 airbase. 11 Iranians killed.

– Fair Use –

:popcorn

10+
      Arthur
      Participant

Manama excited!  Oman! I can hardly Kuwait!  Literally at the Doha! ;-)

13+
        Geri7
        Participant

Love it! :good:    I just wanted to add …

Amman  aka :amen:

8+
        avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      tenderreed
      Participant

Domino’s being lined up!  As the master chess game is being played!

Certainly peace and safety is growing!

Just what Israel has longed for.

TR

11+
      JesusGirl
      Participant

He is coming for us! I can feel it!
      Years of watching and analyzing are coming together!
      2011 was the pivotal year! Remember the video about the flying objects over Jerusalem?! The ghost horse in Lydia?! All indicators! And that was 9 years ago! The baby is being born! The gestation time is almost over! Many of my friends having dreams about having babies, but have already fully grown children!
      This is it!!!
      Maranatha! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: B-)

11+
      Arthur
      Participant

Good video on the Cat Licks/Jez Wits and their push for the one world religion as well as the role Trump is playing in it all.

9+
      Tammie
      Participant

Arthur, appreciate the video, a very weighted video and view point —-very thankful we will be gone sooner than later! :prayer-hands:

9+
      MyWhiteStone

Danny Downer (aka MWS) is starting to doubt Tishri deliverance.  Doggone it.

Arthur, your amazing video above, thank you by the way, smacks of deal delay.  So many players still haven’t signed.  Think “Covenant with MANY…”

Why would I say this to you brothers and sisters waiting at the gate for flight 777?  Think “September 2015.”  Those scars are still a bit tender.  Don’t want nomo!! :negative: :negative: :negative:

8+
        Arthur
        Participant

Well, they are working on it. The UAE declaration came out of nowhere. There seems to be a lot of momentum in that direction.

Plus, always remember that all these supposedly insurmountable differences are really illusionary. The leaders of the Arab nations, the USA, China, Russia, Israel, etc. are all on the same team. At the drop of a hat, they could seemingly bring about “world peace.” After all, they are the ones that have caused division, discord and strife in the first place.

I am still optimistic that things could get done very quickly.

9+
        regina
        Participant

dear danny downer, look up brother. in Revelation, 4 comes before 5 :good:

4 is a heaven scene. who is there?

a throne was there with someone sitting on it

around the throne are 24 thrones that are not empty or partially filled, but each one has an elder sitting on it. these elders are clothed in white garments and have crowns on. when do the church age believers get crowns? at the Bema seat

https://www.gotquestions.org/judgment-seat-Christ.html

Then Rev 5: Jesus gets the scroll, after the church has been rewarded, after elders have been brought to heaven and designated whoever they are and are in their places in front of the throne.

Rev 6 the seals get opened.

See looker upper Danny? the church is there and crowned before Jesus takes the scroll and opens the seals. we don’t have to witness that “covenant with many”

we don’t have to witness someone looking like a peace hero

I don’t know when Jesus will call us home, but God’s timing is comforting. comfort one another with these words- 1Thes 4:18

12+
        Tammie
        Participant

Here, here Regina! Very encouraging words indeed! Any minute! The God of the universe – is not confined to a box or plan designed by man – He is God Almighty, He is on the Throne and He has everything perfectly lined up in His perfect order and timing. :good: :prayer-hands:

9+
      Arthur
      Participant

Good point,  Regina!

Never thought of it that way.  Certainly the Rapture could occur at any time.

11+
      Geri7
      Participant

I’m not understanding the Trump connection with 9/11 … is this guy saying Trump played a part in it? :scratch:    I’m not shocked though that he has Masonic connections because you can’t make it big in the real estate business … unless you’re part of that ol’ boys club.  I’m hoping though he did become a genuine Christian … but I guess … its a wait and see. :unsure:

Oh “Danny Downer” don’t get discouraged … we know we are in the season … the signs are everywhere as we see the day approaching. The ducks are lining up perfectly … if the signing of the peace agreement gets delayed a few days or another week or two … there is these verses to ponder …

Matt 24:44 “Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.”

Luke 21:28 “And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.”

so we should just stay on high alert this whole month. :popcorn

P.S. Great point Regina!  We are in heaven before the peace deal is confirmed.

9+
        Tammie
        Participant

Yes ma’m when these thing “begin” to happen look up — expect the unexpected —- I just love surprises and a surprise wedding is just perfect. Did you know that Wednesday, Sept 16 is the first day of the Day of Remembrance, Trumpets according to the Essene calendar? Wednesday is also considered best day ever for a Jewish wedding. Sooner than later we are going home! So exciting! :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :prayer-hands:

9+
      MyWhiteStone

Thanks, Regina. As Arthur says, good point!

Also thank you sincerely, Geri, for your encouragement.

Okay, so how long would the Bema judgment and setting up the thrones, etc. take? That duration I suppose might have to fit into a gap of time between the Rapture and the “Covenant with many.”

I’d expect a wide gap because I don’t see this Covenant likely being made greater for at least two or three months from now, even though it’s been in the mill for a long time.

If the Rapture / Covenant gap is about a couple months long, suppose for a moment, and the Covenant is completed in December, say before the congressional and executive ducks get lame, or as good as lame due to squabbling over who actually won the election, then in my mind our early Tishrei (e.g., Feast of Trumpets) timing could work.

But if the Bema and the thrones before the first seal is broken takes zero time, say in some other dimension, (??), then if waiting until November of December, this coming Trumpets — Kippur —  Tabernacles would go 2015-ish on me again.  And without a blood moon on the way out, to boot… Ouch!

Hopin’, hopin’, hopin’, …  No loss of faith here, nor loss of love, but hope for Yom Teruah…?  We’ll see.  And God bless you for chiming in, Regina.  By the way, what a royal name you have. :yes:

10+
      regina
      Participant

God has been exceedingly better to me than I ever deserved, Dan, above what I could ask for. Whatever name Jesus wants to call me on that white stone we’ve read about is just peachy keen with me.

9+
      MyWhiteStone

My Dad and his dad’s names began as yours does.  They were both Reginald.  Are you part British?

8+
        regina
        Participant

yeah, from back a couple hundred years ago LOL, my dad’s family came to the US from England, Ireland, Scotland like many many others.

Regina was my grandmother’s name, got named after her

9+
      Geri7
      Participant

Signing of Abraham Accords to be delayed to after Rosh Hashanna? White House wants grand ceremony to mark the signing of the peace agreement between Israel and the UAE.

Israel National News.com

By Gary Willig

9/6/20

The official signing of the Abraham Accords, the peace agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, may be delayed until after the Rosh Hashanna holiday, Channel 12 Newsreported.

According to the report, the ceremony was originally planned for September 13 or 14 at the White House. However, the event may be pushed back to September 22 and coincide with the UN General Assembly in New York. Rosh Hashanna begins on the night of September 18 and ends on the night of September 20 this year.

The delay would reportedly make it easier for Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to attend the ceremony.

The White House is interested in holding a grand ceremony, similar to the event in which the Trump Administration’s Middle East peace plan was unveiled in January. The administration hopes that leaders and representatives of other Arab nations will also attend the signing ceremony.

– Fair Use –

10+
      Arthur
      Participant

Just checked the Farmer’s almanac:

In 2020, the autumnal equinox—also called the September equinox or fall equinox—arrives on Tuesday, September 22.

Luciferians like things to line up for them so they can feel the illusion of control.

As far as there being a gap, I would think that the Rapture may trigger the Gog Magog war which will be relatively brief as God will supernaturally crush them. Perhaps there will be some EMP attacks that coincide and people will be desperate for peace and for a man with a plan. In waltzes the anti messiah as the First Seal  is opened.

I agree on the Bema Judgement Seat being in another dimension where time is different. There will literally be billions of people there, IMHO. :)

13+
        Tammie
        Participant

Arthur, so many calendars …. per the Essenes, the fall Equinox is true date on Sept 15 for us, Followed by Day of Remembrance, Day of Coronation, Day of trumpets on Sept 16, a Wednesday, also first day of the original New Year for the Jewish nation following the flood.

I think I can understand why Jesus said No one would know …. because once again mankind has totally messed up the original calendar so much, we aren’t even sure if we are coming or going.

There is a lot of controversy surrounding many individuals at the end times, but I do like Ken Johnson’s book (written back in 2008) on the Dead Sea scrolls, book of Jasper, Essenes calendar comparison —- my opinion, just saying! B-) :popcorn :popcorn

http://dsscalendar.org/DSS-Greg.php?Y=2020

For fair and educational use

9+
      kmdickinson
      Participant

Hot spots like this reported below are everywhere. Any one of these flashpoints could erupt. With a catalyst like the rapture, it would be near instantaneous (take advantage of your enemy when he is confused). The good folks at Cutting Edge (cuttingedge.org) laid out a scenario many years ago that would easily happen right now:

• Rapture happens
      • China takes Taiwan
      • North Korea rolls into South Korea
      • India and Pakistan engage in war
      • Middle East erupts in war

I’ve not been this excited in years!

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/shots-fired-flashpoint-india-china-himalayan-border-deescalation-talks-crumble

12+
      Arthur
      Participant

China is desperate for water.  Desertification is a huge problem there and heavy metals have contaminated a lot of their freshwater.  So,  they want to go after the glaciers.

Things are definitely heating up.

11+
      Arthur
      Participant

Protestors crash an anti child trafficking protest? :wacko:

Literally beyond words…

10+
      Yohanan

We live in a very sick world indeed!

11+
      Geri7
      Participant

Yep, so sick of this world …

I saw this pic yesterday and I was cracking up … Ok, who is standing in line for Rapture Flight 777?!! :mdrmdr:

Of course there was 1 “Johnny Raincloud” in the group with a negative response “Looks more like the plane left them behind – perhaps not such a good image to use.”

– Fair Use –

10+
        Yohanan

:mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:

9+
        Tammie
        Participant

That is actually hilarious :mdrmdr: :calvin :mdrmdr: :calvin :mdrmdr: :calvin :mdrmdr: does the plane come back? :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

7+
        avataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Geri7
      Participant

Remarkable, oh and the grape harvest is ready! :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

50 Evangelicals get special permission to enter Israel to fulfill “Isaiah’s prophecy” 

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz

ISRAEL 365.NEWS

Strangers shall stand and pasture your flocks, Aliens shall be your plowmen and vine-trimmers; Isaiah 61:5 (The Israel BibleTM)Against all odds and despite coronavirus health restrictions, Christian volunteers came to Samaria to fulfill prophecy by harvesting grapes in the Shomron (Samaria).

For fifteen years, HaYovel has been bringing international volunteers to help the small farmers of Judea and Samaria harvest their grapes. Through the years, more than 3,000 Christian volunteers from 30 countries have helped more than ten farmers harvest 3,400 tons of grapes but, by all considerations, HaYovel’s sixteenth grape harvest in Samaria should not have happened. Some national borders were closed and most had travel restrictions that usually included lengthy quarantines. But their devotion to Israel and prophecy knows no bounds. During the war with Gaza and Operation Protective Edge, HaYovel was in the vineyards. During the years of knife attacks, car-rammings, and stone throwings, HaYovel continued bringing volunteers. Through it all, this evangelical organization has stayed committed to the prophecy by been picking grapes in the biblical heartland.

But due to Israeli Health Ministry travel restrictions, Israel’s borders were closed to non-citizens. This was a huge blow to the normally vibrant and vital tourist industry but for the farmers in Samaria, it meant that with only ten volunteers (most with the last name of Waller), 400 tons of grapes were in danger of rotting on the vines.

The group sent out requests for prayer and took practical steps but their efforts were hampered by half of their staff being stuck in the US. They contacted Knesset members but were met with closed doors. Finally, On August 9th, several senior members of Israel’s government decided to allow HaYovel to bring 50 volunteers into the country. But the organization had 12 hours to submit a list of volunteers who had committed to a three-month trip which included an initial two week period of quarantine. And they had to leave for Israel in seven days. Hayovel began to make calls and their calls were answered with four hours to spare. One hour later, they had the approval of the Israeli government. On September 1st, the first group of volunteers exited quarantine and the next day hit the vineyards, harvesting more than 20 tons of grapes by the day’s end.

Zachary Waller, Executive Director of HaYovel, was stunned at the response.

“We expected a disaster but within two weeks we got back to normal,” Waller told Israel365 News. “We want to enable the nations to take their role in the redemption of Israel.

He noted that through this entirely unanticipated series of events, a total of exactly 70 staff and volunteers, representing the Biblical 70 nations, are working the vineyards.

Then the nations that are left round about you shall know that I Hashem have builded the ruined places and planted that which was desolate; I Hashem have spoken it and I will do it. Ezekiel 36:36

Some of the volunteers are motivated by the prophecy that in the end-of-days, the vineyards in Israel will be tended by foreigners from outside of Israel.

Strangers shall stand and pasture your flocks, Aliens shall be your plowmen and vine-trimmers; Isaiah 61:5

Even the delay was a blessing as the harvest is three weeks later than normal, with the majority of the grapes ripening just in time for HaYovel’s volunteers to hit the fields.

Waller seemed undaunted by the heatwave that hit Israel and expects their small group will harvest approximately 500 tons of grapes this year, saving the year’s work for ten Jewish farmers in the Biblical heartland.

Most of the volunteers were from the US but others came from Canada and Germany. Other volunteers from Australia were unable to leave their country.

HaYovel’s program usually includes tours around Israel but this aspect had to be curtailed due to the pandemic.

But when Tommy Waller came up with a plan to bring Christian volunteers to work on Jewish farms, he found that Jews were reluctant to accept. After a millennium of difficult relations in which Jewish-Christian relations were dominated by Jewish persecution and Christian proselytizing, many Jews suspected Waller’s motives.

To overcome the obstacle, the Wallers met with Rabbi Eliezer Melamed, the religious leader of the community where HaYovel does its work. Known as Har Bracha (“Mountain of Blessings) on Mount Gerizim, the site was chosen by Tommy, who learned on a 2004 visit that the Bible identifies the mountain as the source of the blessings that Israel received before entering the Land of Israel.

And it shall come to pass, when Hashem thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, that thou shalt set the blessing upon mount Gerizim, and the curse upon mount Ebal. Deuteronomy 11:29

Waller, with agricultural roots in his native Tennessee, realized the vines he was seeing were the physical manifestation of the prophecy.

Rabbi Melamed interviewed Tommy at length before giving HaYovel legal approval in a Halachic (Torah law) ruling titled ‘Honor and Love for the Lovers of Israel’. In his decision, the rabbi noted that the Christians were not seeking to “change our faith” and labelled them“righteous among the nations.” The rabbi concluded by saying that attempts to missionize Jews in Israel should be fought, but Christians who were not trying to influence our Jewish faith should be “respected and loved”.

– Fair Use –

9+
      Arthur
      Participant

Well, they are still stubbornly rejecting Yeshua, the Messiah. :(

They are getting very interested in the prophecies about the Millennial Kingdom, however.

Baby steps.

10+
      Geri7
      Participant

Oh … this should add more fuel to the fire … :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Statement by the Press Secretary Regarding President Donald J. Trump’s Nomination for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize

White House  Issued on: September 9, 2020

Today, President Donald J. Trump was nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize for his leadership in brokering the Abraham Accords, bringing about the full normalization of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates and marking a major step toward a more peaceful Middle East. This historic diplomatic breakthrough between Israel and the United Arab Emirates is the most significant step toward peace in the Middle East in more than a quarter of a century.

This nomination comes amid widespread international support for the peace accords and optimism that the region finally may be turning a corner. By uniting two of America’s closest partners in the region—something many said could not be done—this agreement will create a more peaceful, secure, and prosperous Middle East.

This peace deal is a testament to the bold diplomacy and vision of President Trump, and he is honored to be considered by the Nobel Committee. President Trump will host the Israeli and Emirati delegations for a signing ceremony of the Abraham Accords on September 15 at the White House.

– Fair Use –

10+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Again, when the domino’s fall, it will go quickly.  The biggest domino will be the Rapture!

This will change everything!  The natural aftermath is obvious.  But the political and spiritual shockwaves will be as like a tsunami!

TR

11+
      MyWhiteStone

Oh my, Geri!  Okay.  I lost all respect for the Nobel peace prize process when Obama was granted his.  If there is one actually granted to this President, it would make a lot more sense, but of course none of my business or privilege to sway.

Anyway, no one is supposed to know anything about nominations or Nobel Foundation deliberations for 50 years.  Until 2070 in this case.  Statutes of the Nobel Foundation, § 10, states:  “A prize-awarding body may, however, after due consideration in each individual case, permit access to material which formed the basis for the evaluation and decision concerning a prize, for purposes of research in intellectual history. Such permission may not, however, be granted until at least 50 years have elapsed after the date on which the decision in question was made.”

By then I’ll certainly not care to sicken myself with the details of “…why Obama?”

Solomon would probably suggest in the end that the Nobel Peace Prize, although a nice distinction, in the end it’s meaningless.  He concludes Ecclesiastes with, “…fear God and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man…”  I’ll bet Obama never did either one of those.

“From distinction to extinction.”

10+
      Yohanan

Interesting article from the NY Post on why Obama won the peace prize and why Trump never will:

President Barack Obama’s first act as a Nobel Peace Prize winner in 2009 — nine months after he took the oath of office — was to try to wriggle out of accepting it.

“The morning the prize was announced, his staff investigated whether anyone had failed to travel to Oslo to receive their prize,” writes Nobel insider Geir Lundestad in “The World’s Most Prestigious Prize” (Oxford), out this month.

Apparently, the president was among the 61 percent of Americans who believed he didn’t deserve it.

“It is true, Obama did not do much before winning,” Lundestad, 74, a member of Norway’s Nobel Committee until 2014, told The Post. “But he represented the ideals of the committee. And when we have an American president who supports that message, we like to strengthen him.”

Obama’s advisers soon decided the honor could not be refused. But as ridicule rained down on the committee for handing a peacemaker’s award to a man who was ordering drone strikes on civilians overseas, the White House grew increasingly hesitant, dithering for weeks over how much of the traditional three-day awards gala he would attend.

In the end, Obama stayed just long enough to deliver an acceptance speech that tried to justify the wars he was waging in Iraq and Afghanistan — rationalizations that visibly irked First Lady Michelle Obama.

“Did you have to go there?” she asked when he concluded, according to Lundestad’s book.

The committee’s risky choice backfired, Lundestad admits, as the new president took flak from all sides for accepting it before he had accomplished any of his lofty foreign policy goals. Even supporters like Washington Post columnist Ruth Marcus called the prize “ridiculous — embarrassing, even.” David Axelrod, a top Obama advisor, said it was “more of a surreal challenge than a cause for celebration.”

Enlarge Image Author Geir LundestadKyodo via AP Images
      “It would be difficult, even impossible, for Obama to live up to the enormous expectations,” Lundestad writes. “I personally greatly doubted their decision.”

But the committee members took the chance out of sheer exultation that a Republican no longer resided in the White House, Lundestad suggests in his book, an expanded English-language version of a memoir he published in Norwegian in 2015.

Of the 100 Nobel Peace Prizes bestowed since 1901, 22 of them have gone to Americans — far more than any other nation in the world. The entire continent of Africa has produced only 11 Peace Prize winners, including this year’s laureate, Abiy Ahmed of Ethiopia.

It’s a matter of geopolitics, Lundestad explained. “It is always Norwegian policy to maintain a good relationship with the United States,” he said. “Russia is our neighbor, and we need a big friend.”

The Nobel Committee, under the terms of Alfred Nobel’s 1895 will, is made up of prominent Norwegians who share a particular worldview.

The resulting philosophy of “liberal internationalism” prioritizes globalist organizations over national governments and boosts ideas like arms control and environmentalism.

“To Norwegians it is almost as if the USA is split in two,” Lundestad writes. “A liberal and democratic country with which we feel solidarity and a conservative country for which we have little respect.”

Three of the four prize-winning American presidents have been Democrats: Obama, Woodrow Wilson and Jimmy Carter. The sole Republican is Theodore Roosevelt, who won it in 1906 as a progressive whose outlook bears little resemblance to that of today’s GOP.

Almost all of the other US honorees — such as Al Gore, Martin Luther King Jr. and anti-nuclear activist Linus Pauling — have been on the left end of our political spectrum. “The warmth of our relationship with the US is of course much higher with a left-of-center president,” Lundestad said.

Ronald Reagan was pointedly snubbed in 1990 when the Soviet Union’s Mikhail Gorbachev won a solo Peace Prize for ending the Cold War.

“Gorbachev was not a true democrat, obviously,” Lundestad said — making him one of the committee’s most controversial picks. But Reagan’s peace-through-strength policies were so unpopular in Norway that a Nobel for him was unthinkable.

President Trump has been nominated for the prize by two Norwegian legislators — valid nominators, under committee rules — for his peace overtures to North Korea. But his “America First” ideology and aversion to globalism make him an equally unlikely candidate. “I probably will never get it,” Trump said in February. “I think I’ll get a Nobel Prize for a lot of things — if they gave it out fairly, which they don’t,” Trump complained again during September’s UN General Assembly.

It’s the one thing on which Lundestad and the president agree.

“I would be extremely surprised if Donald Trump ever received the Nobel Peace Prize,” Lundestad said. “He may say he wants to bring peace to the Middle East or the Korean Peninsula, but he has not accomplished anything,” he added. “And his policies do not fall into line with the ideas of liberal internationalism” — no matter how those efforts may turn out.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/02/why-obama-got-a-nobel-peace-prize-for-nothing-and-trump-never-will-for-anything/

Fair Use

10+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Politics, the thing that spawns nightmares!

TR

8+
        Arthur
        Participant

Politics is comprised of the Greek word poly which means many and tics which are blood sucking parasites.

6+
        avataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Geri7
      Participant

We now have the Ethiopians waiting to make Aliyah to Israel. :popcorn

Anybody have thoughts about where they think the real “Ark of the Covenant” is located?  Under the Temple Mount?  Inside the church in Aksum, Ethiopia called the Church of our Lady Mary of Zion, and they are “guardian” of the ark?  Or do they only have a replica? :unsure:

I recall J.R. Church quoting this verse and referencing that perhaps the gifts the Ethiopians bring “might be” the Ark of the Covenant and red heifer ashes, etc. ? :unsure:

Isaiah 18:7 Contemporary English Version
      Those Ethiopians are tall and their skin is smooth. They are feared all over the world, because they are strong and brutal. But at that time they will come from their land divided by rivers, and they will bring gifts to the LORD All-Powerful, who is worshiped on Mount Zion.

Isaiah 18:1-7 GNT
      Beyond the rivers of Ethiopia there is a land where the sound of wings is heard. From that land ambassadors come down the Nile in boats made of reeds. Go back home, swift messengers! Take a message back to your land divided by rivers, to your strong and powerful nation, to your tall and smooth-skinned people, who are feared all over the world. Listen, everyone who lives on earth! Look for a signal flag to be raised on the mountaintops! Listen for the blowing of the bugle! The LORD said to me, “I will look down from heaven as quietly as the dew forms in the warm nights of harvest time, as serenely as the sun shines in the heat of the day. Before the grapes are gathered, when the blossoms have all fallen and the grapes are ripening, the enemy will destroy the Ethiopians as easily as a knife cuts branches from a vine. The corpses of their soldiers will be left exposed to the birds and the wild animals. In summer the birds will feed on them, and in winter, the animals.” A time is coming when the LORD Almighty will receive offerings from this land divided by rivers, this strong and powerful nation, this tall and smooth-skinned people, who are feared all over the world. They will come to Mount Zion, where the LORD Almighty is worshiped.

————————-

Government to back airlift of 2,000 Ethiopians to Israel by year’s end

The Times of Israel
      By Sue Surkes Today, 12:40 am

Victory for MK Pnina Tamano-Shata amidst warnings that Ethiopians waiting to make aliyah face humanitarian disaster, with funds for food drying up because of COVID-19

In a partial victory for Israel’s first-ever cabinet member of Ethiopian descent, Immigration Absorption Minister Pnina Tamano-Shata, the government was set Wednesday to approve funds to bring 2,000 Ethiopians Jews to Israel by year’s end.

Tamano-Shata has been pressing the government to rescue as many people from the Jewish community as possible in light of reports that up to 14,000 Ethiopians waiting to immigrate to Israel are facing a coronavirus-related humanitarian disaster and must be brought to the Jewish state as soon as possible.

In November 2015, the government passed a decision to airlift “the last of the community” waiting in Addis Ababa and Gondar to Israel within five years.

Since that decision, however, just 2,257 Ethiopians have been brought, in dribs and drabs, according to Jewish Agency figures.

Severe malnutrition is rife in the community, and while there are no reported cases of COVID-19 among them yet, the disease is spreading rapidly in Etheopia, with more than 60,000 cases, nearly 950 deaths and around 1,500 new confirmed cases in the country every day.

On August 19, Tamano-Shata, of Blue and White, presented an NIS 1.3 billion ($382.6 million) framework to the Knesset aliyah committee to bring 8,000 Ethiopians to Israel and to close the camps in Gondar and Addis Ababa for good.

Reactions to the news that 2,000 would be airlifted were mixed.

The Struggle to Bring the Jews of Ethiopia, a group which unites activists and families fighting to bring their loved ones to Israel, and which has been campaigning intensively on social networks over recent weeks, said it was “a great night,” but promised to continue fighting to have the remaining thousands brought over too.

Joe Feit, chairman of the volunteer-run Struggle to Save Ethiopian Jewry, the only organization on the ground providing food and medical assistance to the communities in Addis Ababa and Gondar, told the Times of Israel: “The government’s action is neither adequate nor credible. It is inadequate because all the people satisfying the criteria set forth in the governments 2015 decision were supposed to be in Israel within five years of that decision, not just a fraction of them. The government’s new action is not credible since, given COVID restrictions, it seems highly unlikely that this action, like prior government decisions, will be implemented in a timely fashion and in accordance with its terms.“

Tamano-Shata posted on Facebook, “After tough negotiations with the Prime Minister’s Office and the Finance Ministry, with the full backing of my party leader Benny Gantz….we have succeeded! A final agreement has been reached with the Ministry of Finance that will bring 2,000 people to Israel [by] the end of 2020. I intend to meet the target, then complete bringing all of the remaining people who are waiting, which will lead to closure of the camps by the end of 2024.”

She added, “It is said, ‘whoever saves one life saves an entire world.’ For many families who live here in pain and for those who have been waiting for many years to immigrate to Israel and are now living in hunger, this is a lifeline.”

Families waiting to make aliyah in the Ethiopian capital, Addis Ababa —

– Fair Use –

9+
      Arthur
      Participant

More announcements of peace. Interesting…

Peace between Kosovo and Serbia.

Kosovo and Serbia will also have their embassies in Jerusalem.

https://www.israel365news.com/157934/while-making-peace-between-serbia-kosovo-trump-doesnt-forget-jerusalem/

Trump on a roll.

8+
        Tammie
        Participant

So cool to see peace in the Middle East—- little do they know! :prayer-hands: We are so outta here!

7+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Go ahead Tammie, tell us how you really feel!

TR

7+
      Tammie
      Participant

Well —- GET real :calvin — they will get their blasted peace and their stink in’ one world government lead by the man of lawlessness and they are not going to like it one bit! Blind leaders of the blind …. :wacko: too late, we are gone! :prayer-hands: Thank you a Jesus! Hope they accept Christ before they loose their head over it all! My apologies, but TR said I could :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn Next ….

9+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Summed up nicely Sis!

Again, the striking point it seems to me is that 2020 is first runner up for the Rapture!

That ‘s the exciting part!

TR

7+
      Kent
      Participant

An autistic 16 year old neighborhood boy has been missing since yesterday at 9 pm. He had been out riding his bicycle. Police have been checking sheds and the large ponds in the area. Please pray.

8+
      Kent
      Participant

His name is Aaron

9+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Lift up Aaron to you Father!  May his guardian angel be vigilant!

Please let authorities find him quickly and in safe condition!

Be glorified Lord as always!

TR

9+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Send also ministering Angels to speak to his heart and spirit!  Let Your goodness Lord reign supreme and bathe him in Your love!

In Jesus’ precious and glorious name we pray!  Having faith Lord You are already doing so!

TR

9+
      Arthur
      Participant

Dear Heavenly Father,  please protect this child. Give him and the local authorities wisdom and clear thought. May the Good shepherd bring back His sheep to His fold.  In the Mighty Name of Jesus,  Amen.

9+
      Kent
      Participant

Thanks! Those prayers are wonderful. I’ll keep you posted.

7+
      Geri7
      Participant

Dear Lord Jesus,

Please give the search party the wisdom to be able to find Aaron ASAP and for his safe return.  Please also comfort his family during this ordeal.

In your precious Mighty Name, Amen

8+
      Kent
      Participant

A neighbor told me they just found him in the next town. His bicycle was at home, so they say he walked. That’s about 6 miles away from our neighborhood. As I said, he hadn’t been seen since last night at 9. Thanks for your prayers.

9+
      Arthur
      Participant

Praise the Lord for answered prayer! He is ever faithful. :)

8+
      tenderreed
      Participant

May the Lord and the Holy Spirit continue their work in his heart and spirit!

TR

8+
      Geri7
      Participant

:popcorn   :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Look whats going to take place on Sept 22nd, if we are still here …

Is it time to ‘normalize’ the Temple Mount?
      Normalization is the buzzword of the moment. We are now normalizing things that had been abnormal for far too long.

Jerusalem Post.com
      By NAVE DROMI   September 13, 2020

It is no coincidence that the deal to normalize relations between the State of Israel and the United Arab Emirates is called the “Abraham Accords.” The patriarch, common to both Judaism and Islam, is revered by both as the progenitor of both religions and peoples.

Both Jews and Muslims believe that Abraham was told to sacrifice his son, while commentators differ on the identity of the son. Jews of course believe that the binding of Isaac was a scene set on the Temple Mount that earlier was the point of creation and later became the location for the two greatest houses of worship for the Jewish nation.

Isaiah prophesied the Temple Mount in the future “will be called a house of prayer for all nations.”

Perhaps it would be prudent to finally realize this prophecy by allowing Jews and Muslims to pray on the Temple Mount in harmony and accord, without one trampling on the rights and liberties of the other.

Unfortunately, since Israel retook the Temple Mount in 1967, it has not allowed Jewish worship on its holiest site. While retaining full national sovereignty on the Temple Mount and its environs, religious sovereignty was handed to the extremist Wakf Islamic religious trust, which has sought to throw out Jews for the mere moving of lips, holding Hebrew literature or the sheer mentioning that there was a Temple on the mount.

This “status quo” has been kept because Israeli leaders did not want to stoke widespread global Islamic anger and riots. It has been openly stated by Israeli authorities that this is a security issue, and upsetting the current order on the Temple Mount could provoke violence.

However, we are now living in unprecedented times.

Israel has just signed an agreement with an Arab Gulf nation, has been allowed flyover rights by Saudi Arabia and Bahrain and is set to open the first embassy in Jerusalem by a Muslim-majority nation, Kosovo.
      The wall of Islamic rejection to the Jewish state and Jewish sovereignty in its indigenous and ancestral homeland is being taken apart brick by brick.
      While the conflicts of the past are ending, taboos are certainly being shattered.

Arguably, the largest taboo, Jewish prayer on the Temple Mount, also needs to be addressed in concord and unity.

When the delegation from the UAE arrives in Israel on September 22, perhaps Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu can invite its most senior member to join him for a visit on the Temple Mount, and both can pray for the success of peace, prosperity and stability in the region, each according to their own religion. 

As an added gesture, to secure this historic undertaking, they can invite Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to join them in what would be a paradigm-shattering event that would truly usher in an era of peace and equality, all taking place on the Temple Mount. It would be another outstretched hand to Abbas to see if he really is ready for a profound peace.

The leaders can use this opportunity to affirm the right of all individuals to pray on the Temple Mount in a way that does not interfere with the existing physical structure.

This type of declaration, by an Arab and Jewish political leader, will be a game-changer for the region and ensure that the agreement signed by Israel and the UAE truly lives up to the reputation of the patriarch it is named after.

After thousands of years, Jews and Muslims will no longer see each other as opponents, rivals or enemies, but as long-lost cousins who come together in fraternal embrace in the place made famous by their mutual ancestor.
      It would be the closing of a circle and the strongest message to the international community that Jews and Muslims are not destined to live together in conflict, but in harmony and equality.

Dr. Ali Rashid al Nuaimi, chairman of the Defense, Interior and Foreign Affairs Committee at the UAE’s Federal National Council, said recently that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed wants to visit Jerusalem in person as he seeks a “comprehensive peace.”

A comprehensive peace is one that involves all facets of accord and reconciliation. The UAE has openly and publicly declared that Jews hold deep roots in the region and we belong here. This a deeply meaningful admission, and one that can be backed up on the mountain holy to both peoples.

The simple utterances of public hope and faith can reclaim the threshold of Jewish prayer on the Temple Mount. It has been too long since the prayers of all of Abraham’s children were heard on the Temple Mount.

The region is reaching back into history to a time when Jews and Muslims were familial.

Normalization is the buzzword of the moment. We are now normalizing things that had been abnormal for far too long. 

One of the most abnormal and aberrant things about the Middle East conflict is the rejection of a Jew’s right to pray on the Temple Mount. This must change if an accord between Abraham’s children is truly meant to be meaningful.

It is time to return Jewish prayer to the Temple Mount.

It is time to normalize the Temple Mount.

– Fair Use –

9+
      Arthur
      Participant

As Mr.  T says,  “I love it when a plan comes together. ”

Not that I love this plan as it is of evil intent.  However,  these things must come to pass.

Things are rapidly moving forward.

11+
      tenderreed
      Participant

That was George Peppard, his boss Hannibal!  Sorry!

TR

10+
        Arthur
        Participant

My Apologies. You are on the A Team. :good:

10+
      Geri7
      Participant

Amir Tsarfati twitter

@BeholdIsrael. 2 hours ago

“This is the last call for passengers who wants to be raptured! Please proceed to the departure gate! The exact time of our flight is unknown yet imminent therefore we kindly ask all of you to be ready at the gate, prepared for for an expected yet sudden boarding! Thank you!”

– Fair Use –

12+
      Tammie
      Participant

We do request that all departing guests of the King of Kings prepare for your VIP flight. No luggage or special gear required, for anxious flyers, no medication required, flight upward will be in a twinkle of an eye and all care for the children of the King has been secured by the Lord of Yeshua flight 777. The only requirement to board is your passport of faith in the finished work of the Savior on Calvary. Please stay alert, keep your wicks trimmed, oil Lamps filled and watch for the gate to open, it may be preceded by a cry of command and the trumpet call of the Almighty. ALL ABOARD flight 777, heaven bound….. :prayer-hands: :flyup:

13+
      regina
      Participant

:mdrmdr: wouldn’t that be :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: to hear the shout of Jesus being “All Aboard!”

:stinkerbell: “Group 1, All dead first” (voice of the archangel)

12+
      Geri7
      Participant

Interesting article from Gary @ Unsealed with the #33 connection and what say ye about the 4 horns? :unsure:

Are these the 4 horns?

And I lift up my eyes, and look, and behold, four horns. And I say to the messenger who is speaking with me, “What [are] these?” And he says to me, “These [are] the horns that have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.” And YHWH shows me four artisans. And I say, “What [are] these coming to do?” And He speaks, saying, “These [are] the horns that have scattered Judah, so that no one has lifted up his head, and these come to trouble them, to cast down the horns of the nations who are lifting up a horn against the land of Judah—to scatter it.” (Zech. 1:18–21; cf. Zech. 1:8–12; 6:1–8; Rev. 6:1–8, LSV)

Today the governments of Israel, the United States, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain signed the historic Abraham Accords at the White House. The magnitude of this event cannot be overstated. This signing comes 33 weeks to the very day after President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu unveiled the Vision for Peace (a.k.a. The Deal of the Century). Within hours of when the Vision for Peace was revealed a 7.7 magnitude earthquake struck the Caribbean and shook Mar-a-Lago (the second most powerful earthquake worldwide so far this year). The Great American Solar Eclipse was exactly 33 days before the Revelation 12 Sign. Jesus was around 33 when He rose again and sent the Spirit (a dispensational shift). Next month is exactly 33 years after the largest one-day stock market crash in world history (by far). And today’s signing comes exactly 33 days
      after the Abraham Accords were first announced on August 13th.

The Abraham Accords appear to exchange Israel’s ambitions for reclaiming any more of her God-given land for the promise of peace and normalization between Israel and her Arab neighbors. Reports suggest any plans for annexation will be put on hold until at least 2024. Furthermore, per every statement and report thus far, the Abraham Accords affirm the Vision for Peace, which Israel’s top leaders have already agreed to. The Vision for Peace lays out a map of final borders for a future Palestinian state and effectively freezes Israel out of her heartland.

What we’ve witnessed in the past several weeks is on par with the fall of the Berlin Wall. Not only have the U.A.E. and Bahrain made peace with Israel, but Saudi Arabia, Morocco, and Oman have come out in support of the Abraham Accords without actually joining on directly (as of yet). Saudi Arabia and Morocco have opened their airspace to Israeli air traffic and now appear to be on the march toward “peace” with Israel, along with Oman and Sudan. Serbia and Kosovo are also promising to move their embassies to Jerusalem—Kosovo thus becoming the first Muslim-majority state to do so.

This sudden and unexpected détente is permeating the airwaves with messages of “peace and security.” As a result, President Trump has even been nominated not once, but twice, for the Nobel Peace Prize. Adding to the sudden atmosphere of peace and hope in the Middle East are major setbacks to Iran (via Soleimani’s death and numerous successful airstrikes by the IAF in Syria), Hezbollah (via the loss of the port of Beirut), and to the Palestinian Authority (via the Arab League’s recent repudiation of Palestinian opposition to the Abraham Accords). The world can now breathe a collective sigh of relief—or not.

…for when they may say, “Peace and security,” then sudden destruction comes [on] them, as the travail [on] her who is with child, and they will not escape… (1 Thess. 5:3, LSV)

What might the coming days bring? How might God react to an agreement that freezes Israel out of her land and confirms the previous Vision for Peace, which will ultimately break the everlasting covenant that God established with Abraham, Isaac (not Ishmael), and Jacob (not Esau)? How will He handle a covenant that is named identically to the original Abrahamic Covenant, but is the inverse of it—dividing the land rather than restoring it? Moreover, how will the LORD respond to an agreement made upon the basis of uniting Christianity, Judaism, and Islam? One of these three is not like the other.

In 2017, hurricanes Maria (Mary) and Jose (Joseph) were churning through the Atlantic at the same time as the Revelation 12 Sign—a sign of the promise of the Church’s deliverance. Just as the Abraham Accords are being signed, category 2 Hurricane Sally is churning just off the Gulf Coast of the United States. Sally is a nickname for Sarah. A picture of Abraham and Sarah is formed today for all to see. It was to Abraham and Sarah that God first made the promise of a son. Is the promise which was shown in 2017 about to materialize? Not only is Sally (Sarah) hovering off the Gulf Coast, but Netanyahu’s wife Sara sat in attendance at today’s historic ceremony.

On a side note: all the major networks are claiming that signs of extraterrestrial life have been found in the clouds of Venus (see here). Besides the obvious fact that this inches the world closer to a great deception, this is also symbolic. Venus is the bright morning star. Jesus compares Himself to Venus in Revelation 22:16. This year featured a significant sign in the heavens featuring Venus. Jesus is alive, having conquered death, and He is coming on the clouds!

– Fair Use –

11+
      Yohanan

a 7.7 magnitude earthquake struck the Caribbean. 

I just don’t buy it that this earthquake has anything to do with this accord. Neither does Hurricane Sally. These are faaaaaaaar from anything resembling God’s judgements. To say it is is to say God has very poor aim. They stretch things a bit to make it fit their narrative.

10+
        Geri7
        Participant

I agree … but what about the 4 horns rising with this signing agreement? Is that a stretch? :unsure:

8+
        Tammie
        Participant

That is a stretch as well…. these four horns are bringing “peace and security” as required per prophecy, the 4 horns that attempt to bring a distraction of Israel have also aligned, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Russia.. the line drawn in the sand and the kings of the East (China). It is amazing to me in the year of election how many sights are trying very hard to make Trump the “bad” guy and he is being used by God (as was Esther) for such a time as this. Even Amir said it yesterday, how folks are attempting to place him on the side of evil …. amazing… nope, I am not for this thought. Although the little caveat about Venus is humorous—- Satan tries so hard but he is so far short of God’s perfect design! :mdrmdr:

10+
      Yohanan

The thing is, sudden destruction following “peace and safety” comes during the Tribulation, after the accord signed with the AC, not now. While it may be a reflection of things to come, I do not believe that time is now.

11+
      Geri7
      Participant

Netanyahu: Palestinians will resume peace talks in November
      If US President Donald Trump is re-elected, the PA will have “no option” other than to come back to the table, PM says.

IsraelHayom
      By  Ariel Kahana  09-18-2020

The Palestinian Authority will resume negotiations with Israel fairly soon, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu believes.

In a closed-door conversation, Netanyahu said that the regional significance of the newly-signed peace deals between Israel, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain left the Palestinians no option other than to come back to the table.

However, the prime minister said that talks with the PA would re-launch only after the US presidential election on Nov. 3, and only if US President Donald Trump is re-elected.

In the case of a Trump victory, Netanyahu said, he would begin negotiations based on the Trump administration peace plan, as he promised to do.

Meanwhile, ties between Israel and the two now-friendly Gulf nations are solidifying quickly. Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi send personal messages to his counterparts in the UAE and Bahrain in which he wished them and their families a year of “peace, prosperity, stability and health.”

Emirati Foreign Minister responded Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan responded with a message that read: “Shana Tova, Gabi, this is a wonderful way to begin the year, and I hope it is a good sign for both of us, Abdullah.”

Bahraini Foreign Minister Abdullatif bin Rashid Al Zayani responded to Ashkenazi’s message with the words: “Thank you, my dear friend, for the Jewish New Year greeting,” and wished him a “blessed year in which we bring peace and stability to the region.”

-Fair Use-

12+
      Arthur
      Participant

So apparently the scammers behind the climate change agenda are saying we have 7 years and a little over 3 months left?

When The Climate Clock was unveiled Saturday by artists Gan Golan and Andrew Boyd, it displayed that there were seven years, 103 days, 15 hours, 40 minutes and 7 seconds left until Earth’s “carbon budget” is depleted.

https://nowthisnews.com/news/this-climate-clock-is-counting-down-until-the-planet-is-irreversibly-damaged

8+
        Geri7
        Participant

Amazing, eh? They got the 7 years correct … we can agree they only have 7 years or less to try to enforce their Godless client change agenda before the Lord comes back and restores the earth back to the way it should be for the Millennium Age. :good:

9+
        Geri7
        Participant

Oops … make that “climate” change  not “client”. :mdrmdr:

Well technically … if you think about it … there will ALSO be a client change. :yes:    The judgement of the nations occurs and the Lord will only have the saved believers enter into the Millennium period. B-)

Finally true peace on earth!  I’m sure we will all be singing “Joy to the World the Lord has come let earth receive her King” :whistle:

9+
      Yohanan

So perhaps we’ll have a Christmas rapture! Wouldn’t that make their heads spin! “ Honey! Santa Claus came last night and took all the Christians away”

10+
      Geri7
      Participant

Amir’s twitter …

17 hrs ago
      Iran’s biggest dairy industry, Milan, is in flames in Eslam Shahr near Tehran.

20 hrs ago
      Israel struck a deal selling $30 Billion worth of natural gas to Jordan and Egypt.

Sept 21
      A Hezbollah weapon storage in one of the villages in southern Lebanon exploded about an hour ago!  They claim it was a gas station. Sure …

Sept 20
      Honduras decided to move its embassy in Israel to Jerusalem!
      U.S. officially reimposed sanctions on Iran! Boom!
      US official claims that Iran could have enough fissile material for nuclear weapon by end of the year.

– Fair Use –

So if Iran will have a nuke by end of the year … do you see war soon or something happening to the bow of Elam? :unsure:

Jeremiah 49:35

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might.

8+
      Tammie
      Participant

No proof, just speculation and personal opinion … I think they will blow themselves up by Gods design … they keep having larger and larger “accidents”, just saying B-) :calvin

8+
        Leaving Soon
        Participant

Didn’t Iran cross Netanyahu’s redline for getting a nuke a while ago from his U.N. speech years ago ?

7+
        Geri7
        Participant

Yes there was a red line Bibi displayed a few years ago while giving a speech at the UN.  Since that time … Iran faced numerous … ahem … unfortunate computer calamities that threw off the advancement of their nuke goal. :mdrmdr:

This time though I see the threat being removed soon with the fulfillment of Jeremiah 49:5 prophecy.  There are so many possibilities that could happen … either as Tammie said the Iranians might goof up and have a BIG unfortunate calamity, or will the Lord cause a BIG earthquake and swallow up the facility? Or will it happen this way … the Saudi’s have given permission to use their air space … so will Israel and/or the US take care of business and remove the threat once and for all? :unsure:

10+
      Geri7
      Participant

Red Heifer Alert ….

It was “accidentally” discovered and so far its Kosher!!  You know what, I wouldn’t at all be surprised if she was dropped down from heaven because how do you “accidentally” discover it?   :mdrmdr:

A Red Heifer was accidentally discovered in Colombia 

By David Sidman/Biblical News

9/25/2020

This is the ritual law that Hashem has commanded: Instruct B’nei Yisrael to bring you a red cow without blemish, in which there is no defect and on which no yoke has been laid. Numbers 19:2 (The Israel BibleTM)

An ultra-Orthodox Israeli student now living in Colombia said that he spotted a kosher red heifer on Wednesday that would be available immediately upon the coming of the Messiah reports Radio 2000. The man took footage of the animal, and claims that halakhic (Jewish legal) authorities have confirmed that at first glance, it is indeed kosher.

The student purchased the cow for an undisclosed but “large” sum of money.

Currently, the Temple Institute who approved its purchase is waiting to ensure that she doesn’t grow any white or black hairs. If it doesn’t it will be officially declared a red heifer. However, if a black or white calf is born to her, it can no longer be considered a red heifer.

Last month,Rabbi Azaria Ariel, traveled to an undisclosed ranch in Israel to lead the Temple Institute’s efforts to raise a red heifer for the performance of the commandment of producing the purifying ashes of the red heifer. He recently inspected the current red heifer candidates and shared their status.

One of the two more mature candidates is still very viable, even though it has a few hairs which aren’t sufficiently red, as required by halacha (Jewish law).

Two new candidates were born in the early months of 2020, and they are currently viable.

———-

Here is a pic of the Colombia Heifer … she is a beauty!

– Fair Use –

11+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Bovine beauty!  Already slathered in BBQ sauce!  How convenient!

TR

8+
      gratefulforgrace
      Participant

i feel a little rude to jump in here w/o having caught up on this thread, but i don’t know where to put this and just wondered if y’all watched live streamed or anybody went to Franklin Graham’s Prayer March 2020?!  We watched most of it and prayed along and were really blessed and encouraged by sharing time in prayer with Believers including lots of leaders and pastors in USA for USA!  And right now we have Jonathan Cahn’s “The Return National Day of Prayer and Repentance”  on live stream and he said a rabbi in Israel just told him they are watching there in Israel!  Just a little good news for 2020!  They are blowing shofars right now there- interesting (lots of amateurs i think, hee hee- is how we would sound if we had a shofar) and encouraging- calling on God on our nation’s behalf!  God is good and still moving in His people!  May it be that He will bless our country and restore it or call His children up to meet His Son in the clouds!

11+
        Tammie
        Participant

I watched it and prayed as well! It was totally uplifting….tears of peace and joy, a bit like heaven … wonderful to hear the prayers of so many! So should we all be reminded that while we are still watching and waiting, we should be about our Father’s business, praying, praying, praying … did I mention prayer! :prayer-hands:

11+
      gratefulforgrace
      Participant

Tammie, YES exactly!  and that’s the one thing we can always do no matter where we are!  so thankful for the privilege of prayer!

10+
      Geri7
      Participant

Well what do you know … we now have (Drum roll, please) … Assad reaching out feelers because he feels left out of the “peace”  that is swarming in the region … :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

“Reaching out feelers” reminded me of the Neil Diamond’s Sweet Caroline hit song :mdrmdr:

Where it began, I can’t begin to knowing
      But then I know it’s growing strong
      Was in the spring
      And spring became the summer
      Who’d have believed you’d come along
      Hands, touching hands
      Reaching out, touching me, touching you
      Sweet Caroline
      Good times never seemed so good
      I’ve been inclined
      To believe they never would
      But now I

Syrian President Bashar Assad, evidently disinclined to be left out in the cold by the Arab world’s pursuit of peace with Israel, has put out his own feelers, according to the influential Saudi Sharq al-Awsat of Sunday, Sept. 27. He is considering climbing on the bandwagon driven by the Trump administration, whose peace diplomacy brought about United Arab Emirates and Bahrain normalization deals with the Jewish state. More Arab governments, including Sudan, are heading in the same direction. Latterly, as DEBKAfile reported this week, Lebanon and Israel have also been led to the table to discuss their longstanding maritime and land border disputes.

The Sharq al-Awsat’s senior commentator Omar Hamidi noted that Syria’s Bashar al Assad, like his predecessor and father Hafez al-Assad, has more than once, when finding themselves in difficult quandaries, turned to seeking an accommodation with Jerusalem as the gateway to Washington. Today, trouble is crowding in on his regime from all directions:  the Syrian economy is drowning fast, the generals and business leaders in his circle are at each other’s throats, his battlefronts are at a standstill, with chaos on the Syrian Golan; the Turkish army is entrenched in the north and the Kurds in the northeast are unifying for self-rule under US military protection.

While the Syrian ruler would seek joint Russian-American patronage for a new negotiating track with Israel, he is not clear on how his leading protector, Iran, will respond to the move. He has therefore not yet decided to jump in and is still turning the option over in his mind. The Trump administration’s recognition of Israel sovereignty over a part of the Golan could be an obstacle. However, Putin, if he decides to join the move, may be asked to conjure up a creative formula that falls between security control and full sovereignty to resolve the issue.

Some Israel security circles favor a deal with Syria as it holds some prospect for breaking up Assad’s alliance with Tehran, which was recently solidified by a formal defense cooperation accord. Once clinched, this deal may eventually persuade Damascus to get rid of the regime’s Iranian “advisers” and expel the IRGC-backed Shiite militias from the country.

The omens for the coming Jewish year are therefore positive. In 2020, Yom Kippur, the most solemn day of prayer and fasting on the Jewish calendar, is the harbinger of an unparalleled era of Middle East peace for the Jewish state – in stark contrast to the perils and deaths of Israel’s most perilous and deadly conflict with the Arab world that marked Yom Kippur 1973.

– Fair Use –

11+
        regina
        Participant

in the millennium, Syria will have a brighter future along with Israel and Egypt

Isaiah 19: 23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and Assyria will come into Egypt, and Egypt into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians.

24 In that day Israel will be the third with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth, 25 whom the Lord of hosts has blessed, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel my inheritance.”

11+
      Arthur
      Participant

To be honest,  I know Assad is ruthless but he has protected Christians in Syria.  He is not a psychopath like Erdogan in Turkey,  nor like the regime in Iran.

Syria reaching a deal may pave the way for a joint Turkish,  Iranian,  Libyan, etc.  invasion of Israel.

Thanks for story.  I am intrigued to say the least.

10+
        regina
        Participant

maybe thats why israel will be surprised at an attack from the north. not believing the bible. believing an agreement is in place

10+
      Arthur
      Participant

Evil Erdogan stirring up trouble again, it would seem. His close ally Azerbaijan has effectively  declared war on Armenia. Please pray for Armenia as they are nearly surrounded by Islamic nations.

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/azerbaijan-has-declared-war-on-armenia-president-nikol-pashinyan.html

Soon and very soon, the evil Erdogan will meet his end in the War of Gog and Magog.

9+
        Geri7
        Participant

Warning … just a heads up caution (republicworld.com) is not secured.  As I was trying to read the article a pop-up screen appeared saying congratulations I won a prize with Verizon to claim my gift press this button yada yada yada … so I ignored the hackers request and shut down my iPad completely and cleared out all cookies and re-signed in again.

I’m still in the dark as to why Turkey wants Armenia?  Do they have oil/gas fields?

10+
        Arthur
        Participant

Hmmm… I never got that warning.  Sorry about that.  :(

Turkey and Azerbaijan are closely related culturally and linguistically.  They have spoken in the past of a union of nations.  Armenia basically stands in the way of that,  geographically.  Well,  Armenia and Georgia,  both Christian nations.

Turkey has around 90 million people.  Azerbaijan has about 10 million.  Both authoritarian countries.  Armenia, a democracy…. about 3 million.

Armenia does not have any oil and gas,  as far as I know.  A rather poor country economically as they are blockaged by a hostile Azerbaijan and Turkey.

There has long been tensions since the Turkish people invaded about 1,000 years ago.  It’s quite complicated,  really.  :wacko:

8+
        Arthur
        Participant

Not to mention Russia invaded the region a few hundred years ago and really muddled things up.  The Soviet Union made things even worse. It’s a powderkeg with a fuse ready to be lit.  :(

Armenia has been in the region for over 4,000 years and have suffered greatly.  Divided and conquered numerous times and yet they are still here.  It’s amazing,  actually.

9+
      Arthur
      Participant

More information on the conflict:

Things are getting very serious, very quickly.

Heavenly Father please de-escalate this conflict and protect the innocent on both sides. :prayer-hands:

10+
      Geri7
      Participant

Speaking about hacking … check out what happen to the coffee machine … hooooooow …. tragic!    B-)

K Sera, Sera,

Whatever will be, will be … its best to drink lovely tea, yes tea … :whistle:

Coffee Machine Hit By Ransomware Attack—Yes, You Read That Right

Forbes
      Davey Winder
      9/27/20

My office is full of gadgets and gizmos, as you might expect of a technology journalist. Among them, one stands proud of all others when it comes to my productivity: the coffee machine.

Perhaps that is why I have opted for an old-fashioned, dumb, and disconnected device to brew my morning expresso. As security researchers from Avast discovered, smart coffee machines can not only be hacked but can be hacked with ransomware.

In a September 25 blog posting, Martin Hron, a senior researcher with security vendor Avast, described how he set about discovering if he could hack a smart coffee machine without first compromising either the network it was connected to or the router itself.

The short answer is yes, yes he could. And how.

Upon switching on the coffee machine in question, the researcher discovered that it acted as a Wi-Fi access point, establishing an unencrypted, unsecured connection to a companion app. This enabled him to start investigating the firmware update mechanism employed. Unsurprisingly, perhaps, the updates were also unencrypted, without any authentication or code-signing involved.

Hron did what any good hacker would do and proceeded to reverse-engineer the firmware stored within the Android app.

Initially, Hron was looking to turn the device into a cryptocurrency mining machine rather than one that churned out coffee. It was possible, he discovered but would be rather pointless given the speed of the CPU.

Having spent some time on the problem, Hron managed to produce a working ransomware attack that was both persistent and hard to ignore. The trigger for the attack was the command that connects the machine to the network, and the payload some malicious code that “renders the coffee maker unusable and asks for a ransom.”

But Hron didn’t stop there; he also got that triggered code to permanently turn on the hotbed and water heater as well as the coffee grinder. The only way to silence the now manic machine being to pay the supposed ransom or, of course, pull the plug from the mains. Plug it back in, however, and the onslaught continues anew.

OK, so the chances of any malicious hacker discovering that you had an internet-connected coffee machine of the right make and with the relevant vulnerabilities is, to say the least, pretty slim.

The chances of that hacker then deciding it would be worth the time and risk as this would still be a cyber-attack, for potentially little reward even slimmer.

I mean, how much would you pay to get your coffee machine back? Certainly no more than the cost of just replacing it, and that’s hardly prohibitive in the overall scheme of things.

As noted by Ars Technica, more concerning would be a reversal of this hack with the coffee machine being programmed to attack the router or other network-connected devices. Something, Hron said, could likely be achievable with more work.

The smart coffee machine used was an older generation, no longer supported, model according to Hron. I have reached out to the vendor for a statement and will update this article in due course.

– Fair Use –

10+
      Arthur
      Participant

More pushing of the demonic depopulation agenda. Posters and billboards going up in Vancouver, BC. The best gift you can give to your child is not have another? Utterly evil.

The non-Canadian organization is called: OnePlanetOneChild.org

10+
      regina
      Participant

you saw that on Rebel News Arthur? I’m praying for Ezra and all to be saved.

8+
      Arthur
      Participant

Hello, Regina. Yes, I saw it on Rebel news and a good friend of mine said that she saw the posters in Vancouver, herself.

I 100% agree that we need to pray for Ezra that he’ll accept Jesus as his Saviour. I am not sure how many people who work for Rebel News are saved. They often speak about truth so I am hoping that’ll they will find The Truth. :)

8+
      Geri7
      Participant

Sounds like this (non-Canadian organization One PlanetOneChild.org) is affiliated with Red China with their one child policy.  It seems like they are all on the band wagon for population control. :negative:

Update … with Iran per Debka.com 9/28/20

Iran gripped by 3rd COVID wave cancels religious marches

After most of Iran’s 32 provinces were classified red, denoting widespread Coronavirus contagion,  President Hassan Rouhani declared “we will have no religious marches this year, no pilgrimages to Iraq” to the shrine city of Karbala. The Health Ministry in Tehran admitted that Iran has recorded the worse COVID pandemic spiral in the Middle East, although official figures are suspected of being below the real ones.

– Fair Use –

My take is if Iran stays under a lockdown … their hands will be tied while Assad makes “peace” with Israel soon … the situation is getting more intriguing as we watch it unfold … :popcorn

7+
      Geri7
      Participant

Trump lands third Nobel Peace Prize nomination: ‘Producing peace in the world in a way in which none of his predecessors did’

WashingtonExaminer

by Emma Colton, Social Media Manager

September 28, 2020

President Trump locked down his third Nobel Peace Prize nomination after a group of Australian professors nominated him based on his “Trump Doctrine.”

“He went ahead and negotiated against all advice, but he did it with common sense. He negotiated directly with the Arab states concerned and Israel and brought them together,” Australian law professor David Flint told Sky News Australia, lauding the president for his “Trump Doctrine” foreign policies.

“What he has done with the Trump Doctrine is that he has decided that he would no longer have America involved in endless wars, wars which achieve nothing but the killing of thousands of young Americans,” Flint added.

Hundreds of diplomats and government officials gathered at the White House earlier this month to witness leaders from the UAE, Israel, and Bahrain sign the “Abraham Accords,” which normalized diplomatic relations between the nations.

Trump has already been nominated twice for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize, including by a Norwegian member of Parliament for the Middle East peace dealand by a member of the Swedish Parliament for normalizing relations between Serbia and Kosovo.

Law professors and members of Parliament can nominate a person for the esteemed prize. Flint joined three other Australian legal scholars in nominating the president on the basis of his “Trump Doctrine.”

“So he’s reducing America’s tendency to get involved in any and every war,” Flint added. “The states are lining up, Arab and Middle Eastern, to join that network of peace which will dominate the Middle East.”

“He is really producing peace in the world in a way in which none of his predecessors did, and he fully deserves the Nobel Peace Prize.”

——————-
      Ah yes, perhaps we are looking at a trick or treat October surprise. :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Pompeo discusses Abraham Accords with Saudi Foreign Minister
      US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo spoke with Saudi Foreign Minister Faisalbin Farhan and discussed the Abraham Accords

Arutz Sheva  9/29/20

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo spoke with Saudi Foreign Minister Faisalbin Farhan yesterday (Sunday) and discussed with him, among other issues, the recent agreements signed between Israel and the two gulf states – United Arab Emirates and Bahrain.

“Good to speak with Saudi Foreign Minister Faisalbin Farhan”, Pompep tweeted, “We discussed the Abraham Accords, and I thanked him for Saudi Arabia’s work to advance peace in the south of Yemen”.

Looking forward to a productive Strategic Dialogue in October“, Pompeo concluded.

State Department spokesperson Morgan Ortagus reported: “Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo spoke yesterday with Saudi Foreign Minister Faisal bin Farhan Al Saud. The Secretary and the Foreign Minister discussed important work to advance humanitarian assistance and peace in Yemen, the need to overcome divisions between Gulf countries, and the historic Abraham Accords signing. They also discussed expectations for a productive U.S.-Saudi Strategic Dialogue in October”.

——————-

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn
      All Eyes might be on the Temple Mount after UAE – Israel deal
      Jerusalem Post

by Douglas Altabef  9/26/20
      When he dedicated the Temple he built on Mount Moriah, King Solomon prayed that God’s house would be a center of prayer for all the peoples of the world.

Now, in the wake of the recent Abraham Accords – the normalization agreement entered into by Israel, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain – the possibility exists that Solomon’s aspiration could be recreated.

Part of the avowed rationale for the accords was to create enhanced access for all Muslims to worship at al-Aqsa Mosque. This was lofty, with humanitarian intent, and a realpolitik gesture designed to discredit both the reflex accusation that Jews were somehow attacking al-Aqsa and were “Judaizing Jerusalem.”

How might this Solomonic vision occur? Quite simply by having various Emirs and Imams from the Gulf countries come to the Temple Mount to pray. Well, a bit more than that.

It would be one thing, not terribly noteworthy, for these leaders to make a ceremonial appearance at al-Aqsa. That, of course, would be a validation and proof of the benefits accruing to Muslims for entering into the accords.

However, imagine now if those same leaders were to stand on the open spaces of the Temple Mount, alongside Jewish leaders, religious and political, to pray together.

Putting aside the exact choreography and logistics, the thought and the image are nothing short of breathtaking. Talk about beating swords into plowshares! The reality of Muslims praying alongside Jews sends an unmistakable message of reconciliation and harmony that should thrill every person who is interested in peace …..

– Fair Use –

7+
      Amy
      Participant
      Geri7
      Participant

Yep, I expect to shout adios to the world any day now … I was surprised and disappointed of a no FOT-Yom Kippur rapture but now I’m thinking it might just be any old day … unless its a Feast of Tabernacles Homegoing? With the way things are moving quickly into place … I seriously doubt we will even be here to observe another FOT holiday season.

Hot off the press … did you know your smartphone is now useless with Amazon? Amazon is launching their payment platform … and you pay with your hands. 😳 Ironic eh … “During the COVID-19 pandemic, be sure to limit your touches of common objects while in public. In other news, Amazon invented a touch payment system…” B-)

Foxbusiness.com
      By Chris Ciaccia
      4 hrs ago

Instead of using a credit card or smartphone to pay for your goods, Amazon wants you to use your hands.

In a blog post, the company unveiled its own palm recognition technology, known as Amazon One. The technology, first rolling out in Amazon’s home market of Seattle, will use people’s palms to identify them and combine that with details of the palm, such as lines and ridges, to build a “palm signature.”

“In most retail environments, Amazon One could become an alternate payment or loyalty card option with a device at the checkout counter next to a traditional point of sale system,” Dilip Kumar, vice president, Amazon Physical Retail, wrote in the post. “Or, for entering a location like a stadium or badging into work, Amazon One could be part of an existing entry point to make accessing the location quicker and easier.”

In addition to the trial in the company’s Go stores in Seattle, Kumar added that Amazon One will come to other Amazon stores and will be used for more than just paying with your palm.

“[W]e believe Amazon One has broad applicability beyond our retail stores, so we also plan to offer the service to third parties like retailers, stadiums, and office buildings so that more people can benefit from this ease and convenience in more places,” Kumar added. “Interested third parties can reach out through the email address provided on our Amazon One website.”

Though Amazon has introduced other ways to pay for goods at its physical stores, including the use of cameras and an app linked to your Amazon account, Kumar explained palm recognition offers another level of privacy.

“We selected palm recognition for a few important reasons,” the exec wrote. “One reason was that palm recognition is considered more private than some biometric alternatives because you can’t determine a person’s identity by looking at an image of their palm. It also requires someone to make an intentional gesture by holding their palm over the device to use. And it’s contactless, which we think customers will appreciate, especially in current times. Ultimately, using a palm as a biometric identifier puts customers in control of when and where they use the service.”

To use Amazon One, people don’t need an Amazon account, simply a phone number and a credit card. For those concerned about privacy, Kumar wrote users can delete their biometric data should they decide they no longer want to use it.

The announcement comes just one day after the Jeff Bezos-led company officially announced it would hold its “Prime Day” shopping event next month, taking place between Oct. 13 and Oct. 14.

While Amazon doesn’t disclose specific sales figures, the company said last year’s “Prime Day” was the “largest shopping event” in its history.

Shares of Amazon were moving higher in early Tuesday trading, up 0.3% to trade at $3,183.30.

– Fair Use –

9+
      Geri7
      Participant

Geoffrey Grider talks about the palm payment system as well…

Amazon has introduced new palm recognition technology in a pair of Seattle stores and sees broader uses in places like stadiums and offices.

With the rapid passing of time, technology is moving us closer and closer to the Mark of the Beast system where all buying and selling will be done through an embedded mark in either the back of the right hand or in the forehead. Amazon today announced that they will be offering contactless payments, Amazon One, from the bottom of your right hand, called Palm Recognition Technology and it’s something your King James Bible warned you about two thousand years ago. Amazon One could right be called Amazon 666 Lite.

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” Revelation 13:16-18 (KJB)

While it is true that there can be no Mark of the Beast until Antichrist is ruling over the whole world, it is looking more and more like the Mark of the Beast system that he will inherit is already up and functioning. In just one generation, we have gone from a card with a stripe, to a card with a chip, to no card at all and using the bottom of your right hand. All it will take is one, little flip, and there you will be, buying and selling from the back of your right hand, or from your forehead.

– Fair Use –

—————

And today ….

Israel launches 5G wireless networks while the entire nation is held captive on a 21-day COVID lockdown and not really paying attention …

With all of the articles written about the supposed dangers of 5G, and all of the controversy surrounding it, you would think that the people in charge over in Israel might wanted to have waited until the lockdown was over so it wouldn’t seem like maybe the reason why they were locked down was so that 5G could be rolled out without protests. Nah. Things are happening fast in these end times, if you blink you’ll miss it.

No coincidence that this is happening under COVID lockdown and during the Jewish fall feast days. Israel is the epicenter of end times bible prophecy. The entire world is being wired up for the Mark of the Beast, because Antichrist is waiting in the wings. Literally waiting in the wings for his cue. Enjoy the 5G.

– Fair Use –

5+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Will we need part 5 on this threan?!

TR

7+
        Geri7
        Participant

:mdrmdr:  Yes … but who is brave enough to start a new one? ;-)

—————-

Per DEBKA

A plan to remove the highly strategic US air base from Incirlik, Turkey, to Crete, Greece, was discussed by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in talks with PM Kyrias Mitsotakis on Tuesday, Sept. 29, DEBKAfile’s US sources disclose. This plan was the real purpose of Pompeo’s visit to a US naval base at Souda Bay on the Island of Crete, before he sat down with Greek PM Kyrias Mitsotakis to talk about tensions with Turkey over East Mediterranean energy exploration rights.
        The Trump administration seeks to beef up its military presence in the E. Mediterranean while slapping down Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan for his anti-Western rhetoric, covetous fingers in every conflicted pie in the region, and weapons deals with Moscow. The US set up its base at Incirlik during the Cold War as a vital strategic asset in the region. While home to a nuclear arsenal, the base most recently served as a launching pad for US-led air strikes against ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

But, according to the local New Khaleej, parallel talks are also in progress between Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohamed Bin Zayed and the Pentagon on a new home for the US Turkish air base to territory controlled by the United Arab Emirates, namely the south coast of Yemen including Socotra island which the UAE has taken over.

The Pentagon spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Campbell denied any move out of Incirlik was imminent. And indeed, DEBKAfile’s Washington sources say, the evacuation of America’s assets from the airbase in Turkey to Emirati territory would transfer a US nuclear arsenal out of a NATO country and over to the Persian Gulf region for the first time.

Ron Johnson, head of the Senate foreign relations subcommittee for Europe, suggested this month that the US presence in the greater region is “hugely important,” given growing designs by Russia and China and Turkey’s intervention in Libya and aspirations in the eastern Mediterranean.

The deterioration of relations between Greece and Turkey, both NATO members, have drawn Pompeo into a bid to calm the tensions, initially by forcing Erdogan to withdraw a survey vessel escorted by warships that sparked the crisis on Aug. 10 by exploring waters claimed by Greece. Athens has agreed to preliminary negotiations with its old enemy but only on their “maritime differences.”

Greece is strongly supported against Turkey by Israel in view of their shared energy interests including a projected export pipeline to Europe. Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias visited Israel at the peak of the first coronavirus wave for talks with PM Binyamin Netanyahu on the dispute.

– Fair Use –

8+
        Arthur
        Participant

Yes. Turkey is being increasingly isolated and fenced in. Setting things up nicely for the Battle of Gog and Magog. :whistle:

4+
      Geri7
      Participant

Apparently Kuwaits leader bites the dust … the cause of death?  They aren’t saying.  :scratch:   His 83 yr old half-brother Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf al-Ahmed, has been named by the cabinet as his successor.

Ok one down how many more to go (besides the changing of the guard in the House of Saud) are we looking at … for everyone to be on-board for the advancement of the peace signing deal?

– Fair Use –

7+
      Arthur
      Participant

An anti-Turkey alliance is growing. The Turks are not Arabs and they are increasingly resenting Turkey’s meddlesome antics.

According to this article, the Abraham Accords are more to contain Turkey than Iran.

“The intended target of the UAE-Israel alliance is not Iran but Turkey, whose regional clout poses a threat to Gulf rulers, says David Hearst, the editor in chief of Middle East Eye.

In an article titled – A new message resounds in the Arab world: Get Ankara – Hearst wrote Saturday: Israel had been saying for some time to Arab diplomats that it no longer regarded Iran as a military threat. The head of Mossad, Yossi Cohen, told Arab officials that Iran was “containable”.

The new foreign invader threatening the Arab world is not the Persian, nor indeed the Russian – but the Turk as reflected in the speeches at the virtual Arab League conference in Cairo on Wednesday which endorsed the UAE-Israel relations by rejecting a call to condemn the deal.

At the Arab League Foreign Ministers’ virtual meeting the UAE Foreign Minister Anwar Gargash said: “The Turkish interference in the internal affairs of Arab countries is a clear example of negative interference in the region.” Gargash accused Turkey of threatening the security and safety of maritime traffic in Mediterranean waters, in a clear violation of relevant international laws and charters and of the sovereignty of states.

Gargash was followed by Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry, who  said that Turkish interventions in many Arab countries represented the most important threat to Arab national security. “Egypt will not stand idly by in the face of Turkish ambitions that are manifesting in northern Iraq, Syria and Libya in particular,” he said.”

Anti-Turkey alliance emerging in the Arab World

5+
Viewing 77 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest