Viewing 64 reply threads
  • Author
      Yohanan

I agree with TR. Time for chapter 5 :yes:

13+
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Tammie
      Participant

Awe – I was hoping not to have to read this chapter… the ongoing saga of world events is the title…. my popcorn :popcorn is getting old, the butter is cold … probably need some soda or Hot Tamales candy to wash it down …

But alas, keeping the family informed is always helpful, onward then … thru chapter five, may it be short, full of encouragement, and just as exciting as chapters 1-4 have been :mdrmdr:

So reads the beginning of this chapter …. “The rumors of war had grown, to numerous to count …. those that would seek plunder, drew ever closer, waiting in the near shadows for the time they knew to be at hand …. still the evil of the prince of this world seemed to grow stronger and pressing toward the day when the restrainer would remove the beloved from the grip of evil …. this day should soon appear as the Bride waited in peace, dresses and with her lamp ready. She knew the final chapter held only joy unspeakable and Devine peace along with the fullness of her inheritance according to the Bridegrooms righteousness, yet she prayed constantly that the time would be today to meet her Bridegroom and RITAN family in the air … :prayer-hands:

please feel free to add paragraph two :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:

12+
      JesusGirl
      Participant

I watched the Presidential debate for 5 minutes last night…. and turned it off! What a mess! I could only say this morning: Come quickly Lord Jesus! 🕊🕊🕊👑🙏🏼🙌🏻

15+
      Geri7
      Participant

:yahoo:  Yohanan comes to the rescue once more! :thankyou for wanting to step up again with the time consuming process of delete-ville work  of the never ending notification messages!    Or … did you sneakily train your fur baby the task?!    B-)

12+
      Todd Tomlinson
      Participant

After deflating from the hope of the rapture last weekend something was definitely up yesterday.   I was sitting at my desk and was getting blasted by the Holy Spirit all afternoon.    For me the feeling is one of electricity – like sticking my finger in a light socket.   I haven’t had that feeling in a while, but it was strong and constant yesterday.     And then watching the debates last night I had this feeling that the battle isn’t on the stage but in the spiritual realms and that it kicked up a notch yesterday.    Maybe I’m just weary from the journey but something stirred yesterday and it wasn’t my coffee.

16+
      Yohanan

Geri, I have it disabled. B-)

9+
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
        Geri7
        Participant

I knew it!  No fair, no fair. :negative:

Last night took me 12 minutes to clear out my notification list.  I wish there was a way to turn it off completely or highlight them all and press one button and see them all disappear at once.

9+
        MyWhiteStone

Trying to figure out what trouble you’re having that I’m not, Geri, I just now found that I have 487 notifications.  They go back a year and six months.  I was shocked!  :yes: :mdrmdr:    I guess this must be the secret — I have a biological/emotional “Ignore” button, and I’m not intending to change that setting. :negative:

I still seem to get email notifications only when I check the box at the bottom before submit: “Notify me of follow-up replies via email.”

9+
        Geri7
        Participant

:mdrmdr:   Sounds like that will take about a week or so to delete them all.  It might be best to have Richard reset and delete them for you … to avoid carpal tunnel numbness. :wacko:

So I reckon you just ignore the blue dot on the black header in the upper right hand corner next to Howdy and your name?  I’m starting to learn to just get used to the blue spot … I’m now calling it “the K-mart Blue Light Special” since its lit-up 24/7.  But once I do clear out the notifications the blue dot disappears for just a few moments.

Since I reset the setting back to “yes” for everything I’m now getting notification traffic even if nobody is directly speaking to me. :wacko:  I can’t figure out rhyme or reason of how this software operates  … certainly obeys to some dyslexic commands.

Can you imagine an A.I. dyslexic robot  :dieu: ?

9+
      MyWhiteStone

Doggone it, Geri.  I never saw that before you just now pointed it out.  Some say, “blignorance is iss.”  Sigh.  I never had any idea there was a blue button nor that such a spot would reveal things I might feel obliged to deal with.  Tell ya’ what — I’m going to continue to ignore it and assume a Lady MacBeth posture regarding that Da*#^d Spot!

8+
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Geri7
      Participant

Stay encouraged … 2 hrs ago Lebanon now wants peace with Israel … :popcorn

Check out what Turkey is doing … bringing in their airplanes to Taftanaz military base … :popcorn

– Fair Use –

8+
      Arthur
      Participant

Evil Erdoğan inching ever closer to Israel.  Lebanon in the process of making peace is a huge deal.

Ezekiel 38 lining up nicely.  Perhaps after Gog and Magog are defeated,  Lebanon will help build the third temple that the Antichrist will defile?

10+
        Geri7
        Participant

Yep … I expect to hear a “peace and safety” speech soon for the entire Middle East region – (Any time this Oct – November 1st (All Saints Day) ? .. then the church does a disappearing act   :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:

More detail from Debka

Lebanon announces agreement to talks with Israel on border disputes

Oct 1, 2020 @ 16:56
        Lebanese Parliament Speaker Nabih Berri said on Thursday that an agreement with Israel has been reached to enter into UN-mediated talks regarding their dispute over land and maritime borders.  The United States will play a facilitating role during the negotiations to be held in the city of Naqoura, in southern Lebanon, Berri said at a press conference, without giving a date for the talks. If successful, the negotiations may settle a dispute over gas exploration in the eastern Mediterranean Sea, where huge reservoirs of valuable natural resources are believed to be located. The speaker said that the Lebanese delegation will be led by army officials and explained that both Israel and Lebanon asked the US to mediate their dispute.

Once an agreement is reached, it will be signed by Israel, Lebanon and the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL), Berri added. Confirming earlier reports in Israeli media, he said UNIFIL will be hosting the talks at its base in the country’s south.

The announcement shortly after the US slapped sanctions against his top aide for corruption and financially assisting Lebanese terrorist organization Hezbollah, which is backed by Iran.

– Fair Use –

10+
      Arthur
      Participant

Oh and perhaps Pompeo should look closer to home at Dick Cheney and Haliburton as well as the Bush Crime Family when looking at people profiting off of war.  They made billions and Iraq is still devastated.

Well,  God will Judge,  anyway. No one is getting away with anything.  (Me included.)

11+
      Arthur
      Participant

Not sure exactly where to put this:

Messianic fever in Israel.  9 months after the end of the Jewish year 5780 is May,  2020. Right around Pentecoat as well as the 73rd anniversary of the modern state of Israel.  Interesting…

https://www.israel365news.com/158966/ancient-jewish-source-rosh-hashanna-ended-daniels-fourth-kingdom/

8+
      Arthur
      Participant

From the article:

LAST YEAR WITHOUT MESSIAH
      It should be remembered that last month, Rabbi Shalom Arush, an Israeli Breslov rabbi and founder of the Chut Shel Chessed Institutions, made an entirely uncharacteristic announcement: On September 18, Jews will be celebrating the last New Year without the Messiah.

ANCIENT JEWISH SOURCE: ROSH HASHANNA ENDED DANIEL’S FOURTH KINGDOM
      BY ADAM ELIYAHU BERKOWITZ | BIBLICAL NEWS

Photo: Shutterstock.com

Share if you think others might want to hear about this

Two ancient Jewish sources made predictions specifically about 5781, the new Hebrew year. One source written over 200 years ago predicted that 5780 which ended two weeks ago would be a year of death but 5781 would be a year of rising from the ashes. Another, written in Yemen six centuries ago, stated that this year marks the end of the fourth kingdom of Edom prophesied by Daniel.

16TH CENTURY YEMEN: END OF 4TH KINGDOM OF DANIEL
      Rabbi Netanel Ben Yeshaya
      The Torah website of Shuvu Banim International cited Rabbi Netanel ben Yeshaya, one of the great rabbis of Yemenite Jewry who lived about 600 years ago, who wrote in his commentary on the Torah, M’Or L’Afela (from the light to darkness):

“As is well known, as stated in the dream of Daniel, the fourth kingdom is the kingdom of Edom, and it ends in the year 5780. Then, it seems that the rule of the nine months will begin, as stated in the Gemara. And then afterwards, [it will be] the time of redemption and the kingdom of heaven forever, amen.”

Rabbi Yeshaya concluded that 5781 would be the year of the final redemption.

200 YEAR-OLD PREDICTION: THIS YEAR RISING FROM THE ASH HEAP
      The Chatam Sofer on the year 5781
      Rabbi Moses Schreiber (1762–1839) was one of the leading Orthodox rabbis of European Jewry in the first half of the nineteenth century known by the title of his main work, Chatam Sofer.

Many people were shocked when they found in his commentary on the Torah portion of Bechukotai (Leviticus 26:3–27:34). Rabbi Schreiber wrote that the year 5780 will be the year of death and the year 5781 will be the year of redemption.

More specifically, he wrote that 5780 will be the aspect of death. However 5781 (represented by the Hebrew letters תשפא), the Chatam Sofer says is the aspect of  “מאשפות ירים אביון” from Psalms:

He raises the poor from the dust, lifts up the needy from the refuse heap Psalms 113:7
      LAST YEAR WITHOUT MESSIAH
      It should be remembered that last month, Rabbi Shalom Arush, an Israeli Breslov rabbi and founder of the Chut Shel Chessed Institutions, made an entirely uncharacteristic announcement: On September 18, Jews will be celebrating the last New Year without the Messiah.

“I am going to tell you with certainty that Hashem (God, literally ‘the name) will help us meet together after Rosh Hashanna,” Rabbi Arush said in an interview last week. “And remember well what I am telling you, that this Rosh Hashana will be the last one without Moshiach (Messiah). And it could very well be that on this Rosh Hashanna the Messiah will be revealed.”

Pretty bold statement to say the least. :scratch:

9+
      Arthur
      Participant

My mistake.  For some unexplained reason it displayed the whole article and I can’t seem to delete the extra bit. Grrr… If this violates any copyright laws,  just delete the post, please, mods.

9+
      Amy
      Participant

https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/israeli-rabbi-says-hes-already-holding-meetings-with-messiah/

Not sure if this was posted in another thread.

1 Thes 5:11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

1 Thes 5:16-17 Rejoice evermore. 17 Pray without ceasing.

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

So many things occuring in rapid fire succession and I am growing weary. I am thankful we have our encouragement that comes from God. Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus! :prayer-hands: :flyup:

11+
      Tammie
      Participant

Yes, it is a feeling of weariness “but God…”

“And he said, “O man greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!” So whenhe spoke to me I was strengthened, and said, “Let my Lord speak, for you have strengthened me.” Daniel 10:19

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

I am waiting patiently but wearily, the battle is long …. :prayer-hands:

13+
      tenderreed
      Participant

The Earth and life was great and beautiful before sin!  Much like the Millenial Reign!

But eternity and all it’s glory will be even greater!

TR

11+
      tenderreed
      Participant

We will never grow weary or tire of God and Heaven!

TR

11+
      regina
      Participant

Erdogan said today that Jerusalem belongs to Turkey

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-is-our-city-turkeys-erdogan-declares/

13+
      Arthur
      Participant

Right on schedule. Erdoğan is all agog about Jerusalem.

14+
      Bsfc321
      Participant

Trump just announced that he and the First Lady have Covid 19.

Does anyone else find it insanely weird that the Bible specifically says, when the last trump blows….we go…

Likely just a really strange coincidence. But thinking about it always weird me out a bit.

11+
        Geri7
        Participant

Wow, some far left news sources are already putting a spin on it and speculating that Trump wont recover from this illness because he’s old, he’s overweight, he takes meds for coronary heart disease, yada yada yada.  But I think that is their wishful thinking of being removed from the scene so they can push their NWO agenda.

Will this bombshell news be what pushes for the vaccination? :unsure:

Will this place the peace deal signing in limbo or will Jared Kushner make sure it happens right on schedule? :unsure:

What about Pence … does he have COVID too? :unsure:

And now … with Erdogan revealing his quest for Jerusalem … (((we got the cup of trembling of intoxication)))   Be on EXTRA alert … because guess what time it is?

:flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:

13+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Trump is in the Lord’s hands, as we all are!

Things just keep getting curiouser and curiousier!

Still not feeling it!  But things can move rather quickly with the Lord!

Yet another day closer!  The puzzle is almost done!

TR

12+
      tenderreed
      Participant

In all, God will be glorified!  Satan will not!

And never will be!

TR

13+
      Blue
      Participant

Maybe the COVID announcement is a cover for Trump going underground because of some major event about to happen?

15+
        Leaving Soon
        Participant

Blue, For at least 6 months I’ve been hearing that the chocolate ice cream is going to hit the fan big time come the end of September beginning of October. Well here we are.

13+
      Blue
      Participant

I kept hearing September, so I thought maybe we dodged it. I also heard that what happens this fall is just the beginning of the really big one that will be here in August 2022. So I am hoping the big one is during the tribulation.

12+
      Tammie
      Participant

So it is like reading a mystery novel and just when you think you know what happened or what’s next, the plot changes :popcorn :popcorn praying for a today rapture :prayer-hands:

16+
        Leaving Soon
        Participant

Yep, they are gaslighting us.

15+
        Geri7
        Participant

Yes, I feel like we are reading a mystery twilight zone novel … I hope its a short version that ends soon! :popcorn

I saw this theory
        “Interesting that the incubation period is about 3 days, and the debate was 3 days ago. Who knows if his mike and podium were intentionally contaminated. I would put nothing past the crazy, hateful left. Just sayin…”

————-

So if this is true and they are trying to harm the President … here’s a twist that could backfire in the Deep State faces … perhaps Trump and his wife are taking the hydroxychloroquine stuff and he proves it works by quickly getting well and then he announces we don’t need a vaccine! :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:

And round 2 of the debates (or should we say the Jerry Springer show) is scheduled for October 15th … will this be postponed or will both Trump and Biden be giving speeches out of their own basements?! :wacko:

12+
        MyWhiteStone

I still contend it would be a cinch (probably is and used a lot) to freely distribute corona viruses to infect those people the PTB want to manipulate.  A tiny individual spurt could be remotely aerosolized any time and anywhere in the vicinity of some individual “enemy.”  Or target groups, using for example aerosolized virus cultures into any central HVAC duct distribution system.  I suspect such methods are used to target, say, Heredi or Ultra-orthodox Jewish communities whose statistics are allegedly way outside what should be expected — assuming no targeting…  Such aerosols could be remotely released anywhere near any group targeted for example or control.

There probably are ongoing production runs growing COVID-19 viruses in labs all over the world, and power-hungry psychopathic genocidal globalist communist freaks sending mercenaries  and operatives around strategically refreshing their ongoing dirty work.

No knowledge, just suspicious.  It makes sense to me.  I guess I should go on a conspiracy theory diet — at least not make peanut butter and conjecture sandwiches for out little RITA Now party here. :negative:

12+
        Geri7
        Participant

Yep, its hard to know what headline news is truth these days … so much deception abounds.

Here’s a twist … this is a tweet posted on Sept 18, 2020 … does this guy have insider news?   Is Trump doing an October trick on the Deep State? :unsure:   And then comes our October treat?   :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:   :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:

– Fair Use –

8+
      Blue
      Participant

Or perhaps they will say that they died and they will disappear underground with the rest of the elites.

11+
      Geri7
      Participant

And how about some space drama to “rock the vote” B-)

WTSP.com

An asteroid is due to pass extremely close to Earth the day before Election Day in November, bringing new meaning to the phrase “Rock the Vote.”
      But, there’s no reason to worry — NASA says this space rock poses no risk to our planet.

The asteroid’s name is 2018 VP1 and it will zoom past Earth on Nov. 2, one day before Americans vote for in the 2020 general election.

– Fair Use –

11+
      Blake7
      Participant

Trump is in Gods hands, the mortality rate at his age I believe is less than 1% . He is a strong man. The left is showing how low they can go , will not repeat their evil vile about the President having covid. As of late more democrats in the condos I rent a room at say they will vote for Trump. They see the evil and hear the lefts plans and want no part of it. Our governor has opened our state and most all I have talked with are happy with this. No matter if Trump wins do not think all will be well. The rioting and civil law breaking may lead to marshal law being put in place. Independent  news has shown videos already of illegal ballot harvesting , and cash for votes. If the justice department does not step in soon, well they must be part of the deep state. I read that as many as 18 referrals for indictments have been sent to the justice department.  Check    https://www.judicialwatch.org/  to see what’s going on. This world is a mess. I am not one for date setting, high watch dates etc, that’s me . Not saying anyone who does is wrong, I wish the Lord came for us today. However things are lining up so perfectly I am praying and looking up everyday day more than ever. The “I never thought I would see the day when” list grows longer weekly if not daily. Watch ” Riding the dragon” on YouTube , shows enough I can not believe anyone would vote Biden. Great info on  https://www.whatfinger.com/ for independent news reporting, things you will never see on MSN news.  Evil is growing so fast, may The God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob bless and keep us all in His loving arms till we hear “Come up here” and we are with our Lord Jesus, covered by His blood for ever.

Love in Christ your brother Blake :prayer-hands: :prayer-hands: :prayer-hands:

15+
      Arthur
      Participant

A Green Sabbath? Mother Gaia worship is ramping up. *Ugh* :negative:

Note: I don’t know much about Ice Age Farmer. If he is not good, please let me know.

8+
      Geri7
      Participant

Some sweet tweets from Amir

– Fair Use-

11+
      Tammie
      Participant

Much of President Trumps Tweets are very simple: Vote for the candidate who is:

1. Pro life

2. Up holds our constitutional rights

3. Is a nationalist

4. Supports Israel’s rights per God

5. Supports religious freedom

6. Improved our Defenses

7. Improved our economy

Although, I am praying earnestly to fly before the Nov election, it is my right to vote and I choose to exercise that right.

It used to be called treason when individuals threaten the rights of society with violence, threaten our President with violence—why do these folks, who seem to hate this country so badly, and want it to be turned into a socialistic / communist run country just not leave and go live in such a place? China, Cuba, Russia, Germany, Turkey are available places to live :unsure:

Yes, I totally get, these thing must come to pass per scripture, but it is heart wrenching to see. Decades of individuals have fought for this freedom, thousands of individuals try to come here annually because they long for this freedom. So upside down now!

O Lord come quickly! :prayer-hands:

11+
      Geri7
      Participant

Red October? :popcorn   The beat of the war drums getting louder …

Russian Ambassador to Tehran Levan Dzhagaryan has made clear that his country is ready to supply Iran with its S-400 air defense system once the UN arms embargo against Iran expires on October 18.

“We have said since the very first day that there will be no problem for selling weapons to Iran from October 19,” Dzhagaryan said, according to the semiofficial Iranian Fars news agency.

He stressed that Russia does not fear US threats and will remain committed to its undertakings, adding that Moscow is ready to study the Iranian side’s proposals on purchasing weapons from Russia after October 18.

“As you know we have provided Iran with S-300. Russia does not have any problem to deliver S-400 to Iran and it did not have any problem before either,” Dzhagaryan said, according to Fars.

– Fair Use –

10+
      Blue
      Participant

Is this the beginning of the disaster we have been waiting for? Hot spots not just on the west coast anymore.

-Fair Use-

9+
        Amy
        Participant

We shall see! The previous vid from Dutch showed 4 different beams from DEW across the Mid-west and eastern U.S. exactly where all those hot spots are now occuring. There was a comment in the feed that also said they saw one from Mexico into California…

8+
      Blue
      Participant

Yes, not sure if we are at war with another country that is using the DEW, or if our own country is using the DEW to start fires that cover up the hot spots being cause by magma close to the surface. Interesting that the spots appear and disappear… that makes me think in some places it is just magma.

6+
      avataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Blue
      Participant

Hubby asks me why waste my time with all these gloom and doom conspiracy videos…I do believe this is real. Hard to convince people of things that are right in front of their eyes.

9+
      Tammie
      Participant

Blue —- many don’t or can’t see the forest for the trees! As Christ said, we can know when to plant and when to harvest, but we don’t see the true signs of the end happening. It is amazing to see this blindness :prayer-hands:

8+
        Blue
        Participant

It’s like they think they can make it go a way by ignoring it because they don’t want it to be true. I love to watch YouTubes of Long Lost Family where parents and children are searching for each other. Most are adoptions from the 50’s and 60’s and with a common story of a young unmarried mom tried hiding her pregnancy hoping it would go away.  But eventually the signs showed and the baby came. Today many are denying or trying to hide the signs of His soon return….but one day soon we know He will come!  At least my hubby is saved and believes in the rapture.  He is just a skeptic about how soon it will be.  I tell him that he was written about in the Bible…one of those mockers and scoffers!

9+
      MyWhiteStone

Mat 6:34  “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.”

15+
      regina
      Participant

shades of what JD was talking about, from mask to mark

its heading in that direction

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8814245/Worlds-Covid-passport-trialled-flights-Heathrow-week.html

10+
      Arthur
      Participant

Disgusting! I want to travel next year but that kind of crud is a non starter for me.

Good thing we won’t need a coronovirus passport for where we are going.  No quarantine period. No evil machinations .

One day,  evil will be quarantined for eternity.  :yahoo:

10+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Amen to that!  Justice for the just!

TR

9+
      Blue
      Participant

There are earthquake swarms today at some of those hot spots:

https://www.youtube.com/c/DutchsinseOriginal/community

-Fair Use-

8+
      Blue
      Participant

I am not the only one wondering if the virus in the White House is a hoax:

-Fair Use-

6+
      Arthur
      Participant

It is all theatre. Trump is an actor,  after all.

7+
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      tenderreed
      Participant

Come Lord Jesus!  Don’t make Johanan start part six or seven of this thread!

TR

11+
      Blue
      Participant

Well, I was thinking of it as a way to move Trump to a place of safety. So I was confused when they let him out. I hadn’t thought of it as a way to disguise the disappearance of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. That must have been the goal.

9+
      Blue
      Participant

Besides being just a way of keeping the media busy.

9+
      Geri7
      Participant

Hmmm…

Trump says catching COVID-19 was a ‘blessing from God’
      Yahoo.com. David Knowles·Editor
      Wed, October 7, 2020, 7:02 PM EDT

President Trump released a new video from the White House on Wednesday in which he said that his contraction of COVID-19 was a “blessing from God,” and he credited an experimental antibody treatment for his apparent recovery from the disease that has so far killed more then 211,000 Americans.

“I think this was a blessing from God that I caught it,” Trump said in a video filmed just outside the Oval Office on Wednesday, according to his chief of staff, Mark Meadows, even though the president stated that he had returned form the hospital “a day ago” rather than on Monday night.

Trump claimed credit for engineering his own cure by requesting the antibody therapy, which is still in trials and unavailable except on a very limited basis. “This was a blessing in disguise. I caught it. I heard about this drug. I said, ‘Let me take it.’ It was my suggestion. I said, ‘Let me take it,’ and it was incredible the way it worked, incredible.”

While hospitalized at Walter Reed Medical Center, Trump began a course of an experimental antibody cocktail manufactured by Regeneron last Saturday. The president had been admitted to the hospital after experiencing multiple drops in his blood oxygen level on Friday, the day after he said he first tested positive for COVID-19. Not approved by the FDA for use for COVID-19 patients, the drug costs over $100,000 per year for patients who take it to fight cancer and blood disorders.

“I spent four days there,” Trump said of Walter Reed, “and I went in, I wasn’t feeling so hot, and within a very short period of time they gave me Regeneron, it’s called Regeneron, and other things too, but I think this was the key but they gave me Regeneron and it was like unbelievable.”

Without specifying how he would go about it, Trump said he hoped to get the medication, as well as another made by pharmaceutical manufacturer Eli Lilly, approved by the FDA and provided free of charge to all hospitalized COVID-19 patients in America.

“We’re trying to get them on an emergency basis,” Trump said. “We’ve authorized it. I’ve authorized it and if you’re in the hospital and you’re feeling really bad, I think we’re going to work it so that you’re going to get them and you’re going to get them free.”

Echoing statements he has made since returning to the White House from Walter Reed, Trump assured the nation that the more than 7 million Americans infected with the virus could easily beat it.

“You’re going to get better. You’re going to get better really fast,” Trump said.

Trump likely remains infectious for COVID-19. The CDC states on its website that patients with mild to moderate cases of the disease remain contagious for at least 10 days, while those with more severe cases can still transmit it for up to 20 days.

Trump admitted that his goal of having a vaccine for COVID-19 in distribution by the Nov. 3 election was not achievable. He blamed “politics” for getting in the way.

“We’re going to have a great vaccine very, very shortly,” Trump said. “I think we should have it before the election but frankly the politics gets involved and that’s OK. They want to play their games. It’s going to be right after the election.”

The Food and Drug Administration informed drug manufacturers this week that they would need at least two months of follow-up data to show that their vaccines were safe for the general public. That timeline means that a vaccine will not be ready before Election Day.

Trump then took credit for the pace at which the vaccine has been developed, saying that his pressure on the FDA had made the difference.

“No president has ever pushed them like I pushed them,” Trump said.

Former Vice President Joe Biden was asked by reporters in Wilmington, Del., to respond to Trump’s assertion that catching COVID-19 was a “blessing in disguise.” “I’m going to think before I speak. I think it’s a tragedy the president deals with COVID like it is something not to be worried about when already 210,000 people have died,” Biden responded.

-Fair Use-

9+
      Amy
      Participant

Found this interesting little blog…

What is “The Last Great Day of the Feast”?

:flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:

10+
      Geri7
      Participant
      Geri7
      Participant

Hmmm … for some reason the link isn’t working … so here is the article …

Update:  of course, after I post the article … I went back and now the link is working again. :mdrmdr:

ISRAEL SIGNS HISTORIC AVIATION DEAL WITH JORDAN THAT WILL ALLOW FLIGHTS DIRECTLY OVER SELAH PETRA WHERE JEWS WILL FLY TO IN REVELATION 12 The agreement allows direct flights from the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, as well as other countries in the region, to fly over Israeli airspace to and from destinations in Europe and North America. The agreement was reportedly signed between commercial airlines in Israel and Jordan and the Israel Airports Authority (IAA) following several years of negotiations, with the European Organization for the Safety of Air Navigation, commonly known as EUROCONTROL, as the mediator.

by Geoffrey Grider October 8, 2020
      NOW THE END BEGINS SHARE:

Israel and Jordan signed an aviation agreement on Thursday, allowing flights to pass through the airspace of the two countries, N12 reported.
      We have been telling you for years now, that the place where Revelation 12 the Jews will flee to during the great Tribulation in the time of Jacob’s trouble. This place is called Selah Petra. Now we have news coming out of the Middle East that Israel is signing an unprecedented aviation agreement with Jordan that will allow flights in and out of Israel to travel over that country.

“And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.” Revelation 12:14 (KJB)

Isn’t it interesting the precise terminology your King James bible uses to describe the time in which the Jews will run to Selah Petra for safety? Over and over, and in both Testaments, it says that the Jews will “fly” to Selah Petra. Now I know, you could say that’s just a ‘figure of speech’ and the bible is not really saying the Jews will fly in the sky to Selah Petra. That’s the difference between you and me, I believe they will do exactly what the bible says they will do, they will fly there.

“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31 (KJB)

Everywhere you look, from the Abraham Accords to the United Nations to the Vatican, God is moving all the pieces into place to bring about the greatest time of fulfillment of bible prophecy this world has ever seen. Israel is thrilled about the aviation agreement with Jordan for economic reasons., little do they know they will be flying directly over the place the bible says is where the Jewish remnant will be kept safe from the clutches of Antichrist! How’s that for prophecy leaping off your bible and into the headlines? Tick, tock…

“He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.” Daniel 11:41 (KJB)

meaning-word-selah-petra-red-rcok-city-jordan-wadi-musa-bible-prophecy-time-jacobs-trouble
      THE REAL PROPHETIC MEANING OF THAT MYSTERIOUS WORD SELAH FOUND IN YOUR KING JAMES BIBLES
      Israel and Jordan sign historic aviation agreement
      FROM THE JERUSALEM POST: According to the media outlet, the agreement allows direct flights from the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, as well as other countries in the region, to fly over Israeli airspace to and from destinations in Europe and North America.

The agreement was reportedly signed between commercial airlines in Israel and Jordan and the Israel Airports Authority (IAA) following several years of negotiations, with the European Organization for the Safety of Air Navigation, commonly known as EUROCONTROL, as the mediator.

The recent peace agreement between Israel and the UAE and the subsequent agreement with Bahrain, as well as the Saudi go-ahead for Israeli fly-overs, helped advance the open skies agreement.

“ONCE AGAIN, WE MAKE ANOTHER BREAKTHROUGH, THIS TIME IN THE AIR,” TRANSPORTATION MINISTER MIRI REGEV (LIKUD) SAID THURSDAY, ACCORDING TO N12. “THANKS TO THE AGREEMENT, ISRAEL FITS BETTER IN THE REGION.”

Israel is “opening new channels for transportation, economic and diplomatic cooperation with states with whom we share borders and common interests, [states] that are part to the vision of peace in the region,” Regev added.

“I hope we will soon be able to announce new developments.”

The agreement is expected to significantly shorten flight times between the West and the Gulf states, as well as Asia and the Far East. It is also expected to minimize fuel consumption, reducing the air industry’s carbon footprint. READ MORE

This Is Selah Petra Where The Jews Will Go To Flee From Antichrist As We See In Revelation 12 And Matthew 24 “Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD’S anger.” Zephaniah 2:3

– Fair Use –

11+
        Tammie
        Participant

Geri, I didn’t have any trouble accessing the site? :unsure:
        Very cool indeed! Did you also know (I read it somewhere long ago), that the road to Petra has the capacity and space to land a nice size airplane. Similar to Eisenhower’s concept for our highway system.
        So, clink goes yet another link in the chain of events to make it all happen as proposed in Revelation during the tribulation. :prayer-hands:

11+
      Geri7
      Participant

Someone asked how many Jews will be able to hide at Petra?

Answer:

There are around 15 million Jews on Earth today. Around 1/3 (33%) will be saved at Selah Petra. So we are looking around 5 million Jews should be there.

There were around 9 million Jews on Earth before World War II.  The Nazis killed around 6 million Jews. Around 1/3rd (33%) or 3 million Jews were saved. History is repeating itself.

– Fair Use –

——————
      Alrighty, attention all you math majors out there … how many airplanes does it take and/or back and forth round trips to quickly relocate 5 million Jews safety to Petra while they are munching on sesame, salted or plain bagels with cream cheese and/or butter on top?   B-)

8+
        Tammie
        Participant

To easy with an Alexia —- 20576.1316872 airplanes… so estimating on that number and my pilot hubby :wacko:  it will take approximately 1 week flying none stop (land, fuel up, disembark passengers, change flight crew, take off, repeat), to get that many to Petra.

Logically, they will not all make it, and a percentage of them will travel in various others ways! Just a thought! :unsure:

8+
        Geri7
        Participant

:mdrmdr:  Leave it to Alexia to come thru with the quick answer! :good:

Yep, I expect many will take their own vehicles, perhaps there will be tour buses at the ready as well.  I wonder if they will even use military cargo planes equipped with parachutes so they wont even have to land? :scratch:

6+
        Tammie
        Participant

Parachuting is not for the faint of heart … I imagine they will use military cargo airlifts. It’s going to be a very crazy, insane rush for sure to get there. Busses, plans, cars, maybe even bikes and walking. :scratch: :wacko:
        Petra spreads out over 400 sq miles

https://www.livescience.com/23168-petra.html

8+
        Tammie
        Participant

My mistake to mention— the BOEING 757-300 seats 243 passengers.  They may be able to stuff a few more in if they aren’t worried about storing food and luggage— it’s a short flight!
        Interesting still is the United Emirates has one of the largest Airbus “Airbus A380-800” that seats 850 passengers. That means we are down to 5,882.3529 planes needed which is still a lot of time — in a 24 hr period only 245 planes could land, with fast turn around, not sure they have that many in their fleet! :wacko: :yahoo:

8+
        Geri7
        Participant

Perhaps there will also be a lot of angelic help literally picking up those who don’t have money for airfare and fleeing by foot to the desert and the angels are carrying them over to safety? :unsure:

8+
      Amy
      Participant

A huge what if?! But, lets hope when the Knesset votes on the peace deal Monday, or the plenum vote Thursday, that rabbis will be present to reveal their “messiah”…

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-to-bring-uae-deal-for-approval-in-cabinet-knesset-next-week/

:prayer-hands: :flyup:

8+
        Geri7
        Participant

Exciting to see prophecy pick up speed once more … :whistle:

I’m intrigued with the last sentence … “Several other Arab states have been named as countries that could be next to normalize ties with Israel, most notably Sudan.”

Isn’t Sudan part of the G/M invasion party?  Or perhaps they don’t know it yet or Turkey didn’t hand out the deadly invitations yet?  :unsure:

8+
        Amy
        Participant

Maybe Sudan signs and sees the invasion Turkey is bringing and gives up on peace with Israel?

8+
        Tammie
        Participant

Amy, we can pray earnestly that up we go with this prospect! :prayer-hands:

8+
      Amy
      Participant
        Arthur
        Participant

Turkey being isolated, more and more, for their bad behaviour. All the more reason for them to launch an invasion of Israel.

9+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Again, time is on our side!  As things continue to deteriorate with each passing day, our Blessed Hope draws ever near!

Not all of us are called to be watchers, this is true!  But we were all given the Blessed Hope!

Wonder why so many simply refuse to embrace our Lord’s return?!

Again, fear and unbelief surface like a fart in a bath tub!

TR

9+
        Amy
        Participant

Again, fear and unbelief surface like a fart in a bath tub!

:mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:

I’m sorry, but that is the best visual!! ROTFLMBO.

4+
        Geri7
        Participant

I hear ya …  This brought back memories of a prank my uncle played on my aunt, my grandmother, my mom and I back in the late 1990’s. We were at my aunt’s home in her kitchen while everyone else was in the living room watching a football game.  She is cooking away at her stove – all 4 burners were being used, the oven and microwave.  She was just putting the finishing touches on the main Italian meal.  Meanwhile we all brought over the side dishes and desserts and the bread. So here we are my grandmother, my mom and I sitting down at her kitchen table keeping her company. Then my uncle comes in and sits down and starts talking and not to long after that … the worse foul odor of rotten eggs takes over the kitchen.  But my aunt is still oblivious to the awful smell … perhaps because her back was to us and the steam from cooking the pasta or the smell of tomato sauce? :unsure:   Anyway I quickly glanced over at grandmother, mom and uncle and each of us were puzzled with the awful smell and using facial expressions and silently mouthing “its NOT me” so finally my grandmother scolds her daughter and says are you cooking eggs for egg salad? If so, we believe they are overcooked.  She’s perplexed and said no, I’m not cooking eggs why do you ask? Then she walks over to the table … and gets a whiff of the rotten egg odor and goes UGH!  And quickly heads to her trash can to bring the trash outdoors. :mdrmdr:  By this time my uncle starts laughing and finally confesses he smushed 2 gas bomb gel pills on the floor to created the ((odor)).  He said he bought the pills at a local gag gift store and he used them in crowded elevators to get a reaction as well as on the crowded dance floors. He said the people in the elevators  are either looking for a tissue or they use their scarf or piece of clothing to cover their noses and are out the door in record time. :mdrmdr:

5+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Again, hopeful that 2020 is indeed our year!

God just keeps lining up the domino’s!

It’s always a joy and pleasure to see the Lord’s hand moving to accomplish His will!

TR

6+
      Arthur
      Participant

Peace with Syria extremely unlikely.  The Golan will remain a sore spot and will likely help in part fuel the Gog Magog invasion.

https://m.jpost.com/middle-east/assad-return-of-golan-heights-is-precondition-to-israel-syria-peace-645125

9+
      Blue
      Participant

More DEW at Air Force Base

-Fair Use-

8+
        Amy
        Participant

https://www.shakeout.org/

Earthquake drill day coming up

5+
        Geri7
        Participant

Hmmm … so the international shake-out prepare for the mega earthquake drills are scheduled for Oct 15th … that’s right before the next super moon of Oct 16th. :scratch:

I often wonder how people “prepare” for an earthquake?  Do they quickly run outdoors – is it safer to be outside and hope the ground just doesn’t open up or be hit by fallen debris vs indoors and be totally trapped?

5+
        Amy
        Participant

Granted, I live in SoCal, I dont even get out of bed if an earthquake hits while I’m asleep. When I was little, if an earthquake hit in the middle of the night my dad would be the first one out of bed screaming for all of us to get in a door jamb and brace ourselves, the hilarity of the situation sends me and my siblings into uncontrollable laughter to this day :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:   Also we used to have earthquake drills in school, where we would get under our desks, and crouch with our arms over our head to protect head and neck. As in any potential natural disaster scenario, we prep by having at least 72 hours worth of food and water available, first aid kits, so on and so on… Most people stay indoors, but as you highlighted there are risks to staying indoors. If a big enough quake hits, outside could be just as dangerous with downed trees and telephone poles.

5+
        Geri7
        Participant

Oh wow … I can’t imagine living in earthquake territory. :wacko:  All I can think about now is that San Andreas movie scenario in real time when the BIG ones comes. :wacko:

6+
      tenderreed
      Participant

This thread being a catch all thread covers many topics.  Input by many, and extremely long posts!

No wonder we are on the fifth edition!  That said, there was a time at RITAN when long threads were mostly ignored!

Apparently no longer the case!  We just might hit version 6 or 7 or 8 before the Rapture!

TR

8+
      Tammie
      Participant

TR, say it’s not so … maybe 6 but no more !  Home, home on the range, where the stars and angels play … oh! Give me a home, among the heavenlies! :prayer-hands:

9+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Give me a home, with a heavenly phone and skies are not cloudy any day!

Oh well, not a lyricist!

Given the fact average attention span apparently has been enlarged by reason of video games and texting, write to your hearts content!

TR

7+
      Geri7
      Participant

Well … I wonder if this will set things in  (((motion))) @ the Golan Heights?  :popcorn

New US sanctions cut Iranian banks off from the world finance systemThe sanctions effectively cut off Iran from world markets because of the preeminence worldwide of the US dollar.

The Jerusalem Post.
      By Ron Kampeas/JTA   October 10, 2020

New US sanctions on Iran, which target 18 Iranian financial institutions and penalize non-Iranian institutions who deal with them, effectively cut the Middle Eastern country off from the world finance system.

The sanctions deprive “the Islamic Republic of Iran of funds to carry out its support for terrorist activities and nuclear extortion that threatens the world,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in a statement.

The sanctions effectively cut off Iran from world markets because of the preeminence worldwide of the US dollar.

Pompeo’s statement said there are exemptions for humanitarian assistance, but critics say that non-Iranian companies will be wary of dealing in any capacity with Iran because of the sanctions.

The Trump administration left the Iran nuclear deal, which traded sanctions relief for a rollback of Iran’s nuclear program, in 2018. The White House says the intensifying sanctions are a more effective means of limiting Iran’s bad behavior in the region and the development of its nuclear program.

The United States’ erstwhile partners in policing the 2015 deal have said that so far the increased isolation that the United States has tried to impose on Iran has done nothing to decrease its adventurism, and has in fact resulted in an acceleration of its nuclear program.

– Fair Use –

6+
      Arthur
      Participant

The United States never met a dictator that they didn’t like. Provided that they were pro-American, that is.

Not that I support the brutal regime in Iran. It just seems ironic that they support the corrupt dictator in neighbouring Azerbaijan simply because he is pro-American. (Plus there is oil and gas there)

Assad, the dictator, is bad because he isn’t pro-American and wouldn’t allow a pipeline to be built through his territory.

Saudi Arabia who spread terrorism around the world is good because they are pro-American.

The whole thing just sickens me. It seems both sides are bad and have blood on their hands.

Lord come quickly! I am weary of this corrupt, evil world system. :(

8+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Agreed!  I’ll settle for no evil, rather than the lesser of two evils!

This world is more than imperfect for sure.  Can’t wait to live in God’s perfect world!

TR

7+
      Geri7
      Participant

This …

Monday, Monday :whistle:

Israel meets to confirm the covenant.  Brother Paul believes that this is the Daniel 9:27 covenant.  Here is a 5 minute youtube …

– Fair Use –

What say ye?

9+
      Arthur
      Participant

I say,  this could very well be it.  The covenant with death.

10+
Viewing 64 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest