2020 Off with Severe Turbulence – Better Buckle-Up Part 7

Home Forums Main Forum 2020 Off with Severe Turbulence – Better Buckle-Up Part 7

Viewing 48 reply threads
  • Author
      Arthur
      Participant

Part 7. The number of completion/perfection.  :yahoo:

13+
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      MyWhiteStone

The Surgeon General has determined that life in and beyond 2020 is hazardous to your health.  I think this was posted last week, but bears re-posting:  :yes: :yes: :yes:

(link deleted due to subsequent revelations by Arthur about origin of these ideas — thanks Arthur)

BOMBSHELL: Covid-19 isn’t a pandemic plan, it’s an EXTERMINATION plan for humanity

I still wonder about the intended 94% reduction of earth’s population.  That’s a very mature goal.

11+
        Arthur
        Participant

Quote from the article:

“In the following 4-part lecture, I reveal why Earth has cosmic real estate value that’s recognized by all intelligent civilizations, and why Faster-Than-Light (FTL) travel technology is ubiquitous across the cosmos. Earth’s location in the Milky Way galaxy puts it right in the thick of traffic from other civilizations, who have obviously watched the rise of Homo Sapiens and have no doubt sounded alarm bells over the nuclear weapons testing that humans have been carrying out since 1945.”

Dan,  I read the article and got a distict new age feeling when reading it.  E511 Ministries has been invaluable in helping me notice these things.

It seems they are fear-mongering to get us to “break out of the matrix.”  Just my opinion,  anyway.

9+
        avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Tammie
      Participant

Satan’s ultimate plan – destroy God’s creation in His image. Awesome how he has manipulated the globalist elite as his pawns to carry out his desire and then he will destroy them.

John 8:44 “You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.”

So can we go home now Abba :prayer-hands:

13+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Been here, done this!  We need different digs Lord!

TR

10+
      Arthur
      Participant

Here is a lengthy article about Mike Adams,  the “Health Ranger. ”

https://healthwyze.org/reports/616-special-report-the-legend-of-mike-adams-and-the-reality

Here’s a quote from it:

“Adams attempted to legitimize occult shamans and medicine men, calling them healers, instead of savages who get their mysterious ‘knowledge’ from spirits and hallucinogens. We noticed other indicators of Adams’ spiritualism when reading about his interaction with Moxxor, the direct sales company that he eventually partnered with.

“Furthermore, I specifically asked that before the harvest of the green-lipped mussels, the aquaculture fields be blessed with positive intention, and thanks be given to the oceans and Mother Nature for providing such abundance. They not only agreed; Noel invited me to New Zealand to bless the aquaculture fields myself!” — Michael Adams, Natural News

Blessing or cleansing with ‘positive intention’ is a pagan magic (witchcraft) practice. Modern day witches like to ‘clean’ their magick crystals by rubbing their hands across the crystals whilst thinking so-called ‘positive thoughts’. The fact that Adams wished to give personal thanks to Mother Nature further indicates that he believes Mother Nature to be a conscious living deity, instead of merely a metaphorical phrase used to describe all life.”

Judge for yourselves as to whether he should be trusted,  or not.  I now read his articles with a heap of salt.

11+
      tenderreed
      Participant

All things hidden by darkness will be revealed by the light of Christ!

From Satan’s rebelliousness to every idle word spoken by man!

TR

9+
      tenderreed
      Participant

2020 is the unveiling of evil!  The evil plans of men and Satan!

No wonder the last book of the bible is called Revelation!  Hmm

TR

9+
      regina
      Participant

prayers for the people evacuating from fire at Irvine, Foothill Ranch and all the other areas now.. :prayer-hands: :prayer-hands: :prayer-hands:

and for pets to get out safely too, please Lord Jesus

and for the lives of the firefighters who have been injured :prayer-hands: :prayer-hands:

13+
      regina
      Participant

my son is one who is trying to get out of there.

12+
      Arthur
      Participant

May the Lord hold back the fires.  May he shift the winds and bring rain.  Give wisfom and strength to the Firefighters and medical personal.

12+
      tenderreed
      Participant

May the Lord continue to be merciful!  May His goodness touch us all!  And may He bring spiritual sight to those that are blind!

TR

12+
      Tammie
      Participant

Posted this else where but if fits with the discussion in the first part of this string … Billy Crone did a great job laying it out on who satan has infiltrated as we are aware here on this site.

Father, again may those who still need you, be safe from the fires, turn the winds, bring the rains, guide the firefighters … and may this destruction turn hearts to you …In Jesus name! :prayer-hands:

11+
      regina
      Participant

thanks for who prayed. my son was let into his neighborhood by a sheriff to be able to get his car and get out. he is in a safe place now. he sent me a clip of the street he was walking on, there was a wall of fire ahead. our God is so merciful and gracious to us. All these things that are happening seem to be a wake up call for the world. Wake up.

13+
      Arthur
      Participant

Praise the Lord that He is ever faithful and for answered prayer. I am relieved to hear that your son is ok. :)

14+
      regina
      Participant

perhaps more countries will sign agreements with Israel before the election…

From Unsealed, Oct 26, 2020

“Peace And Security” In The Middle East As Morocco, Oman, Djibouti, Qatar, And Saudi Arabia Set To Join Abraham Accords

…The breaking news is that it appears Morocco is set to announce normalization with Israel in days, and Oman, Djibouti, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia within days or weeks.  A full-on 1 Thessalonians 5:3 détente has broken out in the Middle East and the Church is almost completely asleep.  Even more—many watchers have placed God in a box assuming this couldn’t possibly preface Daniel 9:27, 1 Thessalonians 5:3, and the rapture of the Church.  It’s not wrong to keep your eyes and ears open to what’s happening right now.  While some suggest it is unwise to associate this deal with Daniel 9, I believe it is equally limiting and unwise to assume it isn’t.  This is clearly not the seven-year confirmation of the covenant, but this could very well be the covenant with many itself…

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

13+
        Geri7
        Participant

And headline news

Lebanon

Daughter of Lebanese president says open to peace with Israel, under conditions

Sudan

Meanwhile I have no more doubts Sudan is only in it for the freebies and will backstab Israel by joining with the other forces in the G/M war

In Tel Aviv, Sudanese migrants say Israel making peace with a rotten regime

Sudan’s leader: We weren’t blackmailed; we’re biggest winners of Israel deal

10+
      Amy
      Participant
        Geri7
        Participant

Yep I think the stepping down turnover in the loyal human police forces will be because of fear of constant riots, fear of having to take the vaxx, fear of perhaps given orders not to use their guns against these lawless protestors. This will in turn be the way the deep state justify replacing human law enforcers with A I robot police that have no emotions or fear   :dieu: :wacko:

11+
      Amy
      Participant
        Arthur
        Participant

If I am not mistaken,  Omega is the last letter of the Greek alphabet. (Alpha —-> Omega) Zeta is the 6th letter.

I get your point, though. It’s a ridiculous amount of hurricanes and tropical storms this year. :wacko:

5+
      Tammie
      Participant

Yep and hurricane season is not over yet … first time ever from what I can determine :good: going to be a wet one for us come Friday, but not as wet as the gulf states … prayers going up! :prayer-hands:

12+
      Amy
      Participant

Since pushing everyone to get solar and pushing for “renewable” energy, at the height of the lockdowns with everything shut down, the state of California still had energy shortfalls during our swealtering summer temps, they still had rolling blackouts to save us from a grid collapse! All new building in California has to have solar panels included.

https://www.jonathanbrentner.com/https/jonathan-brentner-g8fgsquarespacecom/config/2020/10/26/the-myth-of-renewable-energy

Definition of insanity :calvin :wacko:

11+
        Tammie
        Participant

Amy, that would be great for us, as my hubby has a PT job as a solar Salesman, been a roller coaster ride during Covid but lots of time for both sermon preps, church, and side business— I love solar, no electrical energy bill, just water and gas, very nice indeed. :good:

10+
        Amy
        Participant

I definitely enjoy my solar too, cut the bill down alot! The whole issue is the people running Cali threw too much money at renewable energy sources and failed to maintain the current grid so now its creating more problems.

9+
      Geri7
      Participant

Oh I feel for you and everyone else that currently live in California. A cyber friend recently shared the new rules from Governor “gruesome“ Newsom pertaining to Thanksgiving gatherings. Did you hear the ridiculous restrictions? He wants those who are celebrating to do so outdoors … 6 feet apart at the table (there is a limit of who you can invite too).  Forget about passing around the serving plates … only one person is to be designated to carve the turkey or whatever your main meal is and to place the meat and all the side portions in individual sealed containers for everyone. The gathering is not to exceed 2 hrs with your family or friends so make sure you have a stop watch or good clock alarm.  Oh and if entering the house to use the bathroom(s). The owner must sanitize and white gloved those bathrooms before the next person can use them.

I wonder if he is hoping people will just forfeit celebrating all together?  For the past few years most have dishonored the holiday – instead of spending the time with family and friends and thanking the Lord for His provision … they rather stand in line at the stores waiting … even if it means all night … to get a head start on the so called fabulous sales for Chinese garbage.

12+
        Amy
        Participant

Yup, grusome is ridiculous!

11+
      Tammie
      Participant

Ok so that is way beyond ridiculous, unbelievable…. if folks don’t vote him out, they get what he throws out …. has anyone checked him for mental illness or derangement? Sounds a lot like he over drinks the koolaide and is a bit of a power player (look what I can make folks do) …. he needs to move to China or Cuba and get a large dose of reality on what communism truly is, what a jerk-wad – disgusting — sorry but this is just madness! Coming off soap box now! :wacko: :-(

11+
        Geri7
        Participant

I didn’t realize this until recently … he’s sort of related to Nancy Pelosi (non blood nephew via her husband’s brother’s son) so I wouldn’t at all be surprised if she is coaching him on how to govern when they have their family gatherings. :negative:

9+
        Tammie
        Participant

Bet they are not 6 feet apart or wearing mask. Outside of having their security guards with the guns to protect them  —— oh vey! Gotta go home, home is where I want to Be, I’ve been away to long …. gotta go home! :yahoo: :prayer-hands:

9+
      tenderreed
      Participant

You do well on top of a soap box!

Dated phrase for sure!

Him and a whole lot of Dem’s need a reality check!

TR

11+
        Tammie
        Participant

Thanks TR — I apologize, I tried to simmer down skippy, but this “new world” is just so unbelievable and sad at the same time. I just want to go home and feel so sad and upset for those who are so blinded by the prince of this world …. :wacko: :prayer-hands:

12+
        Amy
        Participant

Recall efforts have been thwarted twice now… The first time it was turned in, the lady that was supposed to file it conveniently waited 1 day too long. This 2nd attempt fizzled out and we never heard what happened. One big happy commie family running Cali. Hope to move soon though, God willing! :prayer-hands:

11+
      Todd Tomlinson
      Participant

Who opened the box of Crazy and left it open?   Is it just me or are things ratcheting back up?   If we’re not out of here in the next week I’ll be putting on my helmet.  I went to the store yesterday to pick up a few items for my mother-in-law and what had been well stocked shelves the past couple of months is now back to emptiness – and the store was packed with no social distancing.   Our state is having record COVID cases reported.    Companies continue to lay people off.   The grace period for loan/rent payments is ending.   People are driving like there are zombies chasing them – so many more wrecks around here and just plain poor decision making. There’s a whole lot of crazy going on.   Grab your popcorn …. its about to get even more interesting.

12+
        Tammie
        Participant

Yes, Todd, there really is a crazy world! It is the same in my world, I see an increase on crazy, violence, abandonment, and bad behavior…. people seem to be more and more unkind to each other and have more anger than before. It is certainly a hyper space society, running down the path of destruction.. :wacko: :calvin

12+
      Todd Tomlinson
      Participant

And just in case we have Californian’s in the group – a friend of mine posted this as a counter to Gruesome’s rules.

15+
        Geri7
        Participant

LOL with the pet turkey and funeral.

Reminds me of the bloopers Family Feud … British version call “Family Fortunes “Turkey episode“ … you gotta google it … for the big money … this one old man kept answering “Turkey” for the first 3 questions. Apparently while in the sound proof room there was a glitch and he overheard chicken as an answer so he figured turkey would be a good choice but he didn’t know when to apply it to the correct question. :mdrmdr:

1 – Name something people bring with them to the beach?   Turkey
        2 – The first thing you buy in a supermarket?  Turkey
        3 – A food often stuffed? Turkey

By this point everyone was laughing … well except his family … they wanted to wring his neck.  He never did have time to answer the last 2 questions and they didn’t get the big money.

12+
        Amy
        Participant

King Newsom bans indoor gatherings for Thanksgiving and Christmas

Wonder who is going to actually follow this decree? He will probably host a big thanksgiving party at his winery, if it hasnt burned down yet… Cops are stretched too thin to enforce such nonsense.

11+
        Amy
        Participant

:mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:   perfect! Of course, even some areas are limited to even funeral size. Only 10 allowed. In Riverside county, we are being locked down again, too many people testing positive. At this point, I’m going to call it a protest, thats the only gathering that doesnt turn into a super spreader event :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: I really hope and pray we wont be having thanksgiving on earth.

12+
      tenderreed
      Participant

As stated before, people seem to be exhibiting demonic behviours, tendencies and hatred like never before!

Or as I referred to: temperment!  Hmmm

Not surprising though, given the times we live in and the nearness of the Ac’s rule!

Scary none the less, but just shows how base we can get!

TR

13+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Sweetness and joy also seem to be disappearing!

With our soon departure, how much more ugly when the Restrainer is removed!

TR

13+
      Arthur
      Participant

Those Thanksgiving restrictions are absurd. What a joke. :negative:

I get the feeling that Gavin Grusome won’t be at the Wedding Supper of the Lamb (unless he repents) and won’t be dictating the terms, either.

13+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Hope someone wakes up and know they are being played by deluded politicians!

TR

10+
      Arthur
      Participant

Russia destroys a Turkish backed rebel/terrorist camp quite close to the Turkish border in the Idlib province of Syria.

Methinks Putin is sending a message to Erdogan about his increasing involvement in the Armenia Azerbaijan war.  In other words,  back off.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russian-airstrikes-obliterate-turkish-backed-rebel-camp-idlib-over-60-killed

9+
      Arthur
      Participant

More fuel for the fire. This should enrage a lot of people.

The USA to allow people born in Jerusalem to have Israel in their passport.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/290074

9+
      Arthur
      Participant

Things are about to get really,  really ugly in France.  Please pray for the nation of France.

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/one-person-dead-several-injured-in-france-knife-attack-report-647349

11+
      Arthur
      Participant

The religion of pieces.  :negative:

More like a wicked,  demonic ideology.

Islam will be destroyed,  soon enough.  It will be humiliated in the Gog Magog conflict then absorbed into the one world abomination religion.

It seems that the Arab Muslims for the most part,  ironically enough,  are acting like the peaceful ones.  It’s the non Arab muslims that are causing mayhem and destruction.  (Turkey,  Azerbaijan,  Tunisia,  Pakistan,  Iran,  etc.)

11+
        Geri7
        Participant

Yep even amongst their own “religion” they still don’t get along … Sunnis vs the Shiites :wacko:

10+
      Yohanan

Well, in all fairness, neither do we in our faith. How many times I’ve been told by some well meaning Christian that I was going to hell because I wasn’t a member of their church. I always inform them that Paul, Peter, John, Andrew and the rest will be there with me because they never went to their church either! ;-)

14+
        Geri7
        Participant

:mdrmdr:  Love it … great answer!

Yep, good point some Christians are narrow minded.  On this one forum board I used to be on one member posted where in the world is … and listed a bunch of members that are no longer active there.  I happened to be lurking over and saw the thread and notified a couple of cyber friends “hey look so and so misses us.”  :scratch:  Someone said how in the world can anybody leave our church forum community … and the funniest comment was “did they leave” or “fall away”?    :mdrmdr:

9+
      tenderreed
      Participant

True that!

TR

8+
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Tammie
      Participant

So sad! The church IS NOT a building but a body. The head of that body is Christ …

Colossians 1:18 “And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent.”

Ephesians 1:22 “And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church,”

I do believe that we should be a community of believers, but it does not predicate my salvation or define my life, Christ does and Christ alone. A community of believers can look like many things, RITAN, online, in person, etc…. :calvin

13+
      Leaving Soon
      Participant
      Arthur
      Participant

Stabbing in Quebec City, Canada. Oiii!

8+
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Geri7
      Participant

I’m leaning now that the sudden destruction related to “while they are saying peace and safety” is the actual rapture event. :whistle:  And the schedule for the signing ceremony is still on for 2020!   :popcorn :popcorn

Per Daymond Duck

Trump was asked if he will have a signing ceremony at the White House for Israel and Sudan like the one he had for the UAE and Bahrain and Israel.

He replied, “We will have them along with some other countries that you’ll be hearing about coming, probably simultaneously. Then ultimately, we’re going to have a big reunion at the end where everybody’s here and everybody’s gonna be signed. We expect Saudi Arabia is going to be one of those countries.”

Ultimately, there will be a reunion and signing for all (many) of the nations that have normalized relations with Israel.

This is beginning to sound like it could develop into the covenant with many.

– Fair Use –

————

Then we have this … the deep state’s plan in January 2021 to switch out the currency globally …

Regardless of who wins the presidential election tomorrow … even if Trump wins … many Christians that are not looking for the rapture will party and think we have 4 more years … but the Bible says Jesus will come back at an hour you think not. B-)  And if the rapture happens in 2020 while the party of the peace signing :mail: with the many occurs … many in Trump’s administration will hopefully be gone at the rapture event as well … this will then pave the way for the democrats to take over and they will support Iran /the palestinians and give them the green light setting the stage for the G/M war with America not coming to Israeli’s rescue.

Amir Tsarfati – 17 hrs ago

Two BIG news: Iranian officials heard from Biden’s team that they better wait as he will get the US back to the nuclear deal. Palestinian officials heard from Biden’s team that he will reverse all of Trump’s decisions concerning them.

– Fair Use –

9+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Indeed no matter who wins it does not bode well for those upon the Earth!

Earth’s future is bleak either way!  Judgement is coming and there will be an accounting given before God!

Many sense huge and disturbing changes in the future!  Spiritual realities will overwhelm many.  No choice for Christ is a choice!

Pandora’s box will swing wide open flooding mankind with death at every turn!

Yes, the sudden destruction is characterized by both the Rapture and the invasion of Israel!

Again, time is running out!  Then the sins of man will be judged!  For those who have sided with Christ, time is on our side!  Eternal bliss awaits and is even now calling.

TR

11+
      regina
      Participant

:mdrmdr:

no worries church, God’s flight plan cannot be cancelled by the decisions of men. the planned flight will depart on time no matter the outcome of an election or a virus or anything else.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/290383

Thessaloniki airport closure

12+
        Geri7
        Participant

:mdrmdr:   How ironic is that!   So much symbolism … yes, indeed Regina … trusting the Lord … He can override ANYTHING! :whistle:

This old children’s song in AWANA came to mind … anybody remember?

My God is so big, so strong and so mighty
        There’s nothing my God cannot do
        He made the trees
        He made the seas
        He made the elephants too
        My God is so great, so strong and so mighty
        The mountains are His
        The rivers are His
        The skies are His handy works too
        For you

– Fair Use –

9+
        Tammie
        Participant

Geri, I should say so….having been with Awana for 20 years, 12 as a missionary.. God allowed my husband to start and oversea 265 Awana church programs. That is when Bible memory became so important to me … small world for sure and Yes, our God is so big there is nothing He cannot do! :yahoo:

10+
      tenderreed
      Participant

And yet there is room in our hearts!  Though many continue to say, there is no room in the inn!

Hearts have filled their inner sanctum leaving no room for Christ!

TR

10+
      regina
      Participant

i wasn’t ever in Awana, had to look it up :wacko:

10+
      Geri7
      Participant

Looks  like Putin is stepping down in 2021 because of health problems … talk about changing of the guards in Bible Prophecy … :popcorn

https://nypost.com/2020/11/05/vladimir-putin-planning-to-step-down-next-year-report/

Vladimir Putin is planning to step down next year as speculation swirls in Russia that the longtime president may have Parkinson’s disease, a report said Thursday.

Moscow political scientist Valery Solovei told The Sun that the Russian strongman’s 37-year-old girlfriend, Alina Kabaeva, and his two daughters are pushing him to leave office.

“There is a family, it has a great influence on him. He intends to make public his handover plans in January,” Solovei told the news outlet.

Solovei also suggested Putin may be suffering from Parkinson’s as the president has been seen recently exhibiting symptoms of the disease.

Putin recently appeared to be in agony while appearing to constantly shift his legs, according to footage reviewed by an observer, The Sun reported.

Reviewed footage also appeared to show his fingers twitching as he held a cup that possibly contained medicine, the report said.

Speculation of Putin’s possible departure comes as Russian lawmakers are considering legislation proposed by the president that would grant ex-presidents lifetime immunity from criminal prosecution.

– Fair Use –

12+
      regina
      Participant

New York Bar Association recommends forcing covid19 vaccination

State Bar Passes Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Recommendation
      Mary Beth Morrissey, chair of the bar association’s Health Law Section’s Task Force on COVID-19, said in a statement after the vote on Saturday, “The authority of the state to respond to a public health crisis is well-established in constitutional law.

The New York State Bar Association on Saturday passed a resolution urging the state to consider making it mandatory for all New Yorkers to undergo COVID-19 vaccination when a vaccine becomes available, even if people object to it for “religious, philosophical or personal reasons.” …

https://www.law.com/newyorklawjournal/2020/11/07/state-bar-passes-mandatory-covid-19-vaccination-recommendation/?kw=State%20Bar%20Passes%20Mandatory%20COVID-19%20Vaccination%20Recommendation&utm_source=email&utm_medium=enl&utm_campaign=newsroomupdate&utm_content=20201107&utm_term=nylj&slreturn=20201007222011

is it possible to rename the “submit” button? :mdrmdr:

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

14+
        Leaving Soon
        Participant

With around 150,000 new cases a day here in America now I expect that they will shut down the country any day now until the vaccine comes out and so that they can also ruin Thanksgiving and Christmas for everyone especially for Christians.

13+
      Geri7
      Participant

Wow, what do you think about this … did Bibi just stab Trump in the back? :unsure:   Does he seriously think Biden’s Administration is going to his best friend or is he just joking and playing along with the sting operation game?   Interesting scenario when all the court cases are settled and if the switcheroo happens and Trump is declared the winner … then will Trump just sit back and not come  to Israel’s aid when the G/M forces attack? :unsure:

– Fair Use –

10+
        regina
        Participant

there’s a name for what Bibi just did, but it shouldn’t be said in polite society

more so, i’m pretty sure that Holy Spirit would convict me

10+
        Geri7
        Participant

Wondering if this will put a hold on the Abrahamic Accords from being signed with “the many” … later this month or next month?

10+
        Arthur
        Participant

I love Israel but I do not love the Israeli government.  Nice stab in the back there,  Bibi.  :negative:

9+
      Geri7
      Participant

Glad to see Amir rebuked Bibi’s actions. :good:   Oh and we have Iran demanding an apology and compensations. :prayer-hands: please Lord, we ask that you take us out of this upside down insane world.

– Fair Use –

11+
      Geri7
      Participant

Check out the tweet with Iran mocking the Gulf States with Trump being gone.  Hmm … I wonder if they have that evil thought to attack Israel and to try to take spoil?

– Fair Use –

10+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Moving ever closer to part 8 for this thread!  Then our new day!

Again the politics of men doesn’t scare God!  But there is no doubt that these might be neccesary to usher in the AC!

Could be that the US will reap what they have sown!

But the Lord will never leave or forsake His bride!

TR

10+
      Leaving Soon
      Participant

Latest vacation news…

6+
      avataravataravataravataravataravatar
Viewing 48 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest