2020 Off with Severe Turbulence – Better Buckle-Up Part 9

Home Forums Main Forum 2020 Off with Severe Turbulence – Better Buckle-Up Part 9

Viewing 47 reply threads
  • Author
      Yohanan

Longest running thread of any forum I’ve seen except for one, which was started in 2009 and is still running!

Carry on!

11+
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      tenderreed
      Participant

To be continued….in Heaven!

TR

11+
      Arthur
      Participant

Number 9, the number of finality and completeness.  :)

In general, THE NUMBER 9 is the largest and last digit correlating “finality” and completeness. The number of finality or judgment is committed unto Jesus as “the Son of man” (John 5:27; Acts 17:31). It marks the end and issue of all things as to man — the judgment of man and all his works (Bible Study). The use of the number 9 (nine) as a numerical symbol in Scripture is unique and somewhat diverse, but there are two striking verses; the nine FRUITS or the nine GIFTS of the spirit.

The NUMBER 9 (NINE): Prophetic Meaning in the bible

10+
      Geri7
      Participant

Whaat?  I can’t believe we are in Chapter 9 … you just turned the page … 8 days ago to Chapter 8.  I feel like I have more saga news for Chapter 8 :mail: but I reckon it will have to be placed into Chapter 9 saga … B-)

Well, the #9 in the :bible  means finality or Divine completeness  :prayer-hands: May this be the last chapter of the year-in-review for 2020.

11+
      Geri7
      Participant

:mdrmdr:  Arthur, I was typing and posted my comment and then I saw your post above from mine  on what  #9 means. :mdrmdr:   LOVE IT! :good:

10+
      Arthur
      Participant

It is good to be of one mind.  :good:

Since these threads are coming faster and faster,  let’s hope the 9th thread is when the real born again experience (The Rapture)  takes place.  :)

10+
      Tammie
      Participant

There is pure genius at work—- you might enjoy listening to one of Trumps lawyers. My guess is she is stating the info about this executive order from 2018 so deep slate folks are aware.

Also looking for a very creepy letter sent to Trump by an Archbishop warning Trump to back off and he can’t win … it’s on Parler, stay tune!

fair and educational use

7+
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Tammie
      Participant

Found the letter — it’s a warning to Trump, not as an enemy but as one who is praying for Trump and the world.

Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano
      Father, hold back the forces of evil that are roaming freely in our world.

An open letter from Archbishop Vigano about the ramping up of “a global conspiracy against God and humanity”:

Mister President,

Allow me to address you at this hour in which the fate of the whole world is being threatened by a global conspiracy against God and humanity. I write to you as an Archbishop, as a Successor of the Apostles, as the former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America. I am writing to you in the midst of the silence of both civil and religious authorities. May you accept these words of mine as the “voice of one crying out in the desert” (Jn 1:23).

As I said when I wrote my letter to you in June, this historical moment sees the forces of Evil aligned in a battle without quarter against the forces of Good; forces of Evil that appear powerful and organized as they oppose the children of Light, who are disoriented and disorganized, abandoned by their temporal and spiritual leaders.

Daily we sense the attacks multiplying of those who want to destroy the very basis of society: the natural family, respect for human life, love of country, freedom of education and business. We see heads of nations and religious leaders pandering to this suicide of Western culture and its Christian soul, while the fundamental rights of citizens and believers are denied in the name of a health emergency that is revealing itself more and more fully as instrumental to the establishment of an inhuman faceless tyranny.

A global plan called the Great Reset is underway. Its architect is a global élite that wants to subdue all of humanity, imposing coercive measures with which to drastically limit individual freedoms and those of entire populations. In several nations this plan has already been approved and financed; in others it is still in an early stage. Behind the world leaders who are the accomplices and executors of this infernal project, there are unscrupulous characters who finance the World Economic Forum and Event 201, promoting their agenda.

The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and cancelling individual debt. The price of these concessions from the International Monetary Fund will be the renunciation of private property and adherence to a program of vaccination against Covid-19 and Covid-21 promoted by Bill Gates with the collaboration of the main pharmaceutical groups. Beyond the enormous economic interests that motivate the promoters of the Great Reset, the imposition of the vaccination will be accompanied by the requirement of a health passport and a digital ID, with the consequent contact tracing of the population of the entire world. Those who do not accept these measures will be confined in detention camps or placed under house arrest, and all their assets will be confiscated.

Mr. President, I imagine that you are already aware that in some countries the Great Reset will be activated between the end of this year and the first trimester of 2021. For this purpose, further lockdowns are planned, which will be officially justified by a supposed second and third wave of the pandemic. You are well aware of the means that have been deployed to sow panic and legitimize draconian limitations on individual liberties, artfully provoking a world-wide economic crisis. In the intentions of its architects, this crisis will serve to make the recourse of nations to the Great Reset irreversible, thereby giving the final blow to a world whose existence and very memory they want to completely cancel. But this world, Mr. President, includes people, affections, institutions, faith, culture, traditions, and ideals: people and values that do not act like automatons, who do not obey like machines, because they are endowed with a soul and a heart, because they are tied together by a spiritual bond that draws its strength from above, from that God that our adversaries want to challenge, just as Lucifer did at the beginning of time with his “non serviam.”

Many people – as we well know – are annoyed by this reference to the clash between Good and Evil and the use of “apocalyptic” overtones, which according to them exasperates spirits and sharpens divisions. It is not surprising that the enemy is angered at being discovered just when he believes he has reached the citadel he seeks to conquer undisturbed. What is surprising, however, is that there is no one to sound the alarm. The reaction of the deep state to those who denounce its plan is broken and incoherent, but understandable. Just when the complicity of the mainstream media had succeeded in making the transition to the New World Order almost painless and unnoticed, all sorts of deceptions, scandals and crimes are coming to light.

Until a few months ago, it was easy to smear as “conspiracy theorists” those who denounced these terrible plans, which we now see being carried out down to the smallest detail. No one, up until last February, would ever have thought that, in all of our cities, citizens would be arrested simply for wanting to walk down the street, to breathe, to want to keep their business open, to want to go to church on Sunday. Yet now it is happening all over the world, even in picture-postcard Italy that many Americans consider to be a small enchanted country, with its ancient monuments, its churches, its charming cities, its characteristic villages. And while the politicians are barricaded inside their palaces promulgating decrees like Persian satraps, businesses are failing, shops are closing, and people are prevented from living, traveling, working, and praying. The disastrous psychological consequences of this operation are already being seen, beginning with the suicides of desperate entrepreneurs and of our children, segregated from friends and classmates, told to follow their classes while sitting at home alone in front of a computer.

In Sacred Scripture, Saint Paul speaks to us of “the one who opposes” the manifestation of the mystery of iniquity, the kathèkon (2 Thess 2:6-7). In the religious sphere, this obstacle to evil is the Church, and in particular the papacy; in the political sphere, it is those who impede the establishment of the New World Order.

As is now clear, the one who occupies the Chair of Peter has betrayed his role from the very beginning in order to defend and promote the globalist ideology, supporting the agenda of the deep church, who chose him from its ranks.

Mr. President, you have clearly stated that you want to defend the nation – One Nation under God, fundamental liberties, and non-negotiable values that are denied and fought against today. It is you, dear President, who are “the one who opposes” the deep state, the final assault of the children of darkness.

For this reason, it is necessary that all people of goodwill be persuaded of the epochal importance of the imminent election: not so much for the sake of this or that political program, but because of the general inspiration of your action that best embodies – in this particular historical context – that world, our world, which they want to cancel by means of the lockdown. Your adversary is also our adversary: it is the Enemy of the human race, He who is “a murderer from the beginning” (Jn 8:44).

Around you are gathered with faith and courage those who consider you the final garrison against the world dictatorship. The alternative is to vote for a person who is manipulated by the deep state, gravely compromised by scandals and corruption, who will do to the United States what Jorge Mario Bergoglio is doing to the Church, Prime Minister Conte to Italy, President Macron to France, Prime Minster Sanchez to Spain, and so on. The blackmailable nature of Joe Biden – just like that of the prelates of the Vatican’s “magic circle” – will expose him to be used unscrupulously, allowing illegitimate powers to interfere in both domestic politics as well as international balances. It is obvious that those who manipulate him already have someone worse than him ready, with whom they will replace him as soon as the opportunity arises.

And yet, in the midst of this bleak picture, this apparently unstoppable advance of the “Invisible Enemy,” an element of hope emerges. The adversary does not know how to love, and it does not understand that it is not enough to assure a universal income or to cancel mortgages in order to subjugate the masses and convince them to be branded like cattle. This people, which for too long has endured the abuses of a hateful and tyrannical power, is rediscovering that it has a soul; it is understanding that it is not willing to exchange its freedom for the homogenization and cancellation of its identity; it is beginning to understand the value of familial and social ties, of the bonds of faith and culture that unite honest people. This Great Reset is destined to fail because those who planned it do not understand that there are still people ready to take to the streets to defend their rights, to protect their loved ones, to give a future to their children and grandchildren. The leveling inhumanity of the globalist project will shatter miserably in the face of the firm and courageous opposition of the children of Light. The enemy has Satan on its side, He who only knows how to hate. But on our side, we have the Lord Almighty, the God of armies arrayed for battle, and the Most Holy Virgin, who will crush the head of the ancient Serpent. “If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Rom 8:31).

Mr. President, you are well aware that, in this crucial hour, the United States of America is considered the defending wall against which the war declared by the advocates of globalism has been unleashed. Place your trust in the Lord, strengthened by the words of the Apostle Paul: “I can do all things in Him who strengthens me” (Phil 4:13). To be an instrument of Divine Providence is a great responsibility, for which you will certainly receive all the graces of state that you need, since they are being fervently implored for you by the many people who support you with their prayers.

With this heavenly hope and the assurance of my prayer for you, for the First Lady, and for your collaborators, with all my heart I send you my blessing.

God bless the United States of America!

+ Carlo Maria Viganò

A Warning For President Trump-Open Letter From Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano

fair and educational use

12+
        churchgal
        Participant

Tammie,

Did you notice the mention of Covid 21 in that letter? and I know you saw the post that I made about that movie that was produced…..no coincidences here.

The globalists depopulation plans through the viruses and vaccines are well underway, which means we can see the gate where the first horseman of the seals are currently corralled nearing the start of the race….but we must be out of here first.

Come Lord Jesus :prayer-hands:

8+
        avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Arthur
      Participant

I must admit that I had never heard the word liberticidal,  before.  :unsure:

10+
      MyWhiteStone

Toward the end of the article Archbishop Vigano writes, “But on our side, we have the Lord Almighty, the God of armies arrayed for battle, and the Most Holy Virgin, who will crush the head of the ancient Serpent.”  E511 comes to mind again, (“…on our side…”).

I guess we should be relieved that we have the blessed virgin crushing the head of the serpent, though.  Phew!  But in some fairness and deference to her Son, I guess Jesus must have had, and will in the future have at least a minor role, because 1 John 3:8 asserts,  “The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.”  I guess some early translator must have slipped up or misunderstood.  It should have said that the serpent crushing thing was why the blessed virgin appeared.  Maybe?  :unsure:

Colossians 1:15-20 does, though, suggest Jesus Christ should maybe get at least honorable mention.  Maybe a consolation prize.  No?  After all, “He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.  For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.  And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.  And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent.  For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.

It would appear that such a role is a bit more involved than crushing the serpent.  Hmmmm…  Maybe the Archbishop isn’t quite familiar with Colossians.  But isn’t “preeminence” something like “supreme,” as in “supremacy?”  Oh well, we know Jesus loved Mary and must have learned by now, 1,800 – 1,900 years later, to continue to share the spotlight with Mom.

Ah!  I have it!  Let’s nominate Jesus for the Nobel Peace Prize!  Mary too!  And then we’ll let the Committee vote…  (Wait a minute.  Jesus said He did not come to bring peace but a sword.  If any fact-checkers ever opened the Bible, the Committee might just learn about Matthew 10:34-36.  Gasp!  On the other hand, He did say in John 14:27, “Peace I leave with you.”  So considering these two contenders, isn’t it true that there are far more words of Mary recorded in Scripture than words of Jesus?  Oh, and don’t forget the Pope’s “failure of the cross” conclusion.  That irrefutable fact would be hard for the Committee to ignore — backing a loser.)

[Enough!  Hush up, Dan!  You’re being particularly insensitive!]

12+
        Tammie
        Participant

Dan – I take it with a grain of salt; he is from Catholic backing … dangerous for him and suspicious too .. but a few good points! There is an underlying plan …. I.e. prince of this world, always the imitator. :good:

6+
        avataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Arthur
      Participant

The same alarm bells went off for me,  too.  There are many Cat licks in Trump’s administration as well as dominionists.  They both basically seek the same thing.  Temporal power.

I believe E511 Ministries has it correct.  This New Age NWO that crushes the head of the boogeyman strawman NWO is going to bring together many disparate groups. Unsaved Cat licks as we see here will be brought into the Gaian New Age Order.  It is going to tragically deceive hundreds of millions.  :(

11+
        Tammie
        Participant

I believe there is yet another level of deception at work (in case the deep state push for NWO didn’t plan out), whether it is the Q forum, great reset, or yet another distraction to move forward with the plan. Very thankful we will be gone home soon ….. :prayer-hands:

7+
      Geri7
      Participant

Check out the Charlie Brown tree they chose for Rockefeller Center. Of course there will be no crowd gathering for the lighting ceremony … so they certainly didn’t try very hard to pick a good looking one. :mdrmdr:

– Fair Use –

16+
      JesusGirl
      Participant

Oh wow! I don’t celebrate Christmas, but his is sad!

11+
      Geri7
      Participant

Before  photos

After arrival …

A cyber friend said  “Does it have Covid-19?  That is major ugly, we could name it the Tribulation tree. All the good branches have been raptured.” :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:

16+
      Leaving Soon
      Participant

They can do the whole entire country within 24 hours at any time now !!!

12+
      Geri7
      Participant

Well … do you think we will still be here for the roll-out?

Perhaps Trump’s vaxx is the  harmless one containing salt water & hydroxychloroquine?   Or is it truly the mark of the beast before the rapture?

I’m clinging to this promise in Romans 8 … if it comes down to we need to have it or else we are put in jail/FEMA camp … guess what … I’m seriously leaning now I’m going to take the chance with the vaxx … I will make myself puke up the junk and have the detox herbs ready … and if I still die … K sera sera … I will be in heaven sooner and it will give me more time to get the tea brewing for the RITA reunion party :whistle: vs. waiting and waiting down here for the rapture to happen.

What’s everyone else going to do?

Romans 8:35-39

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

– Fair Use –

11+
      Arthur
      Participant

Not afraid of the vaxxxine. These reprobates cannot change my eternal standing. That alone resides with Almighty God. I have eternal life through my and our Blessed Saviour, Jesus Christ. :yahoo:

Psalm 118

New King James Version

Praise to God for His Everlasting Mercy
      118 Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
      For His mercy endures forever.
      2 Let Israel now say,
      “His mercy endures forever.”
      3 Let the house of Aaron now say,
      4 Let those who fear the Lord now say,
      5 I called on the Lord in distress;
      The Lord answered me and set me in a broad place.
      6 The Lord is on my side;
      I will not fear.
      What can man do to me?

Besides, my life is not my own. If it is in the Lord’s will to take the vaxxxine, then He knows better than me. My body is His to do with as He wills as He owns it.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

New King James Version

19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.

My body will be changed in the twinkling of an eye. Any ill effects of the vaxxxine will be completely purged at that time. I do not fear anyone who can only destroy my body.

Matthew 10:28

New King James Version

28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Whatever happens in the future, know that you are in Good Hands. He will never, ever let you go.

John 10:28-29

New King James Version

28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

There is a lot of fear mongering about the vaxxxine. A vast majority of it is being propagated by Christians who think that we will go through the Tribulation and that we can lose our salvation. Neither of these things are true.

10+
      regina
      Participant

the beast has to be revealed and in power to roll out and enforce the mark of the beast. he’s not revealed till after the restrainer is taken out of the way.

i don’t want the vaccine for other reasons. it may mean that i wont be able to see my family anymore because of travel regulation if its required. praying for our savior to come and for our Father in heaven to call the assembly in His throne room soon (rev 5)

for Jesus to be given the scroll

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by regina.
      13+
      Yohanan

Right! This vax is NOT the Mark of the Beast! Perhaps and probably a prelude, but not the Mark. I won’t be taking it because there is no way to know if it is safe or not. The first 7 billion people in line can have it. If no one has any adverse symptoms then I might take it but then again, at that point there should be no more virus, right? ;)

16+
      Geri7
      Participant

Breaking News from Paul Begley …”Israel Hits 8 Iranian Targets” Holy Land Conflict

He said last week Trump wanted to bomb Iran since Iran has 12 times more uranium than they should have but his generals and cabinet talked him out of it … sooo IDF  went in and bombed 8 different Iranian targets from the Golan Heights all the way over to Damascus. :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

The scoop is the first 10 minutes .. the rest of his update he is just explaining who the G/M players are … so you can stop listening at the 10:11 marker point if you’re pressed for time.

– Fair Use –

8+
      Arthur
      Participant

John Kerry chiming in with his support of the “great reset. ”

Former Secretary of State John Kerry attended a panel discussion at the World Economic Forum during which he asserted that a great reset was urgently needed to stop the rise of populism.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/john-kerry-says-great-reset-needed-stop-rise-populism

10+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Populism not pandemic!!!

TR

7+
      Arthur
      Participant

Populism versus the “Pandemic. ” Kind of catchy,  yeah.

It seems that they are trying the old Hegelian Dialectic of the great reset versus the great awakening.  (New age awakening,  that is.)

It is a false dichotomy.  I reject both.  I’ll take our Great God that is going to obliterate both the great reset and the great awakening.  :yahoo:

9+
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      tenderreed
      Participant

I agree with Yohanan!  I will stall for as long as I can, but if need be will take the vaccine.

This one is destined to a curse.  My glorified body awaits!  If after taking the vaccine should we still be here, we will be called living martr’rs!

I would be proud to suffer light afflictions for my Lord!

TR

9+
        Tammie
        Participant

Yes sir … what we suffer here is nothing compared to what waits in our eternity…. :yahoo:

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 “For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.“

8+
      Tammie
      Participant

TR agreed and with Yohanan and Arthur and etc …. the vax is not the mark (we are gone by the time that is initiated), but this version of a flu or virus vax has not followed the correct testing protocols, so although I think it’s a harmless vax, I will hold out for as long as I can (depending on my job and healthcare org requirements).

True, so much is happening so fast, we truly are in hyper sonic mode, rusting headlong into the rapture as the next great “reset” of human history. :prayer-hands:

8+
      tenderreed
      Participant

The world awaits a great reset!  I await a great relocation!

TR

11+
        Arthur
        Participant

Very catchy!  You have a way with words,  TR.  :)

9+
      regina
      Participant

UN votes 163-5 in favor of Palestine being a state

Canada voted with the majority :negative: :wacko:

https://harbingersdaily.com/un-panel-votes-163-5-in-support-of-palestinian-statehood-end-of-occupation/

7+
      Arthur
      Participant

Thanks to our horrible Crime Minister.  *Ugh* 163 nations pre booking their Wrath during the Tribulation.  Oiiii!!!

Joel 3

New King James Version

God Judges the Nations
      3 “For behold, in those days and at that time,
      When I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem,
      2 I will also gather all nations,
      And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat;
      And I will enter into judgment with them there
      On account of My people, My heritage Israel,
      Whom they have scattered among the nations;
      They have also divided up My land.

10+
      Leaving Soon
      Participant

Well here’s the latest vaccine news. To sum up they want to start stabbing people with it around December 11th, Stab 20 million Americans in December, stab another 30 million per month, and finish stabbing everyone in May 2020. Perhaps just in time for a May 23rd Pentecost Rapture ?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/americans-will-hopefully-begin-receiving-the-covid-19-vaccine-as-early-as-december-11-warp-speed-advisor-says/ar-BB1bfL2X?ocid=IE11FREDHP&li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=IE11FREDHP

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/operation-warp-speed-chief-predicts-return-to-normal-life-in-may-as-americans-are-vaccinated/ar-BB1bfT18?ocid=IE11FREDHP&li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=IE11FREDHP

10+
      JesusGirl
      Participant

I don’t  think the vaccine is harmless! Would any of you take it?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by JesusGirl.
      11+
        Arthur
        Participant

2/3 rds of Americans oppose mandatory vaxxxines.  Looks like other countries are fairly similar.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/more-23rds-americans-oppose-mandatory-covid-19-vaccinations

10+
        Geri7
        Participant

I spoke about this in another thread … I won’t willingly go to a clinic for the shot … but if the police come knocking on my door and demand I need to take this or its off to prison or FEMA camp.  I will take it or better yet I will ask them to kill me vs. being tortured in some camp facility.

Frankly after reading some other articles I believe the church is gone before the roll-out of the vaxx … I’m looking up now – December 7 because I just learned our calendars are off by 2 months … Feast of Tabernacles is December 1st – 7th.

10+
      Arthur
      Participant

Since March 18, 2020, Jeff Bezos has made $73 billion USD.  Price gouging from Amazon needs to be investigated.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/amazons-deceitful-feel-good-ads-mislead-consumers

9+
        Geri7
        Participant

To be fair not all stores are going have cheap prices on everything .. not even the Dollar Store.  They are now packaging the toilet paper in smaller rolls, the dish detergent soap is in smaller bottles, potato chips/Doritos are all smaller bags. Plus you need to look carefully of where its coming from – I avoid any food from China.  I find Dollar General to be more reasonable for getting paper products, garbage bags, plastic storage bags, laundry soap, dish soap, soda, candy, tomato sauce (their brand which taste just like the popular brands) is only 35 cents for the small can while all the other stores its $1.00 or more. So you need to always shop around before ordering.  I’ve always been satisfied with everything from Amazon.  From a durable hair dryer that won’t overheat and cause your hair to catch on fire, to special dog food to a great price on my new ipad  2 weeks ago.  Since then they jacked up the price and they are now on back order until January.

10+
      Lee Giblin
      Participant

They are also putting less tea in the teabags!

9+
        Geri7
        Participant

:mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:  Is that really true? ;-)    I get my tea at a local grocery store because they sell  “Salada Green Tea Pomegranate AÇAÍ” brand.

7+
      Arthur
      Participant

Republican calls for blocking military sales to Turkey and military aid to Azerbaijan.

I agree.  :good:

Congressman Devin Nunes calls on Trump Administration to block all military sales to Turkey

11+
      Leaving Soon
      Participant
      Lee Giblin
      Participant

Geri, tea bags were 8 oz and now are 3.5 or 5.2 depending on brand per 100 box.

6+
      avataravataravataravataravataravatar
        Geri7
        Participant

Very interesting … so its a weaker brew of tea now and you need to use 2 teabags per cup. :negative:    Last month I bought the local store brand container of hot cocoa mix since it was “cheaper” than Nestles and thought ok I will try it. What can go wrong?  Well … I had to use 7 scoops of cocoa mix per cup to get the chocolate flavor to my “liking” but it was still inferior quality.  At that rate I finished the can in one week … couldn’t wait to get back to the rich delicious taste of Nestle brand once more.  I learned my lesson and will never go back to the imitation cheap cocoa mix. :good:

I noticed the spices sold at the Dollar Store are still in the same size plastic bottles but they are only half full. :negative:   So now I have to buy 2 bottles of garlic powder, etc.  but ironically that is still a bargain because the regular grocery stores charge like $6.00 -$7.00 for brand names like McCormick spices.

8+
      Geri7
      Participant

Eek … after reading this article from Now the End Begins  … I changed my mind … if we are still here and the authorities come knocking on my door claiming I need to take the Pfizer vaxx … I will refuse it … they will have to kill me.

This poor lady in Texas took the trial vaxx and look what happened …

The injection reaction is called a “fixed drug eruption” and it is present on both feet. Patricia has been unable to walk without a cane since her emergency room visit on November 2nd.

A woman by the name of Patricia Chandler in Austin, Texas, volunteered to receive the new COVID-1984 vaccine from the joint partnership between Pfizer and BioNTech in Mainz, Germany. A giddy and gushing press release dated November 9th, 2020 says that the “vaccine candidate was found to be more than 90% effective in preventing COVID-19 in participants without evidence of prior SARS-CoV-2 infection in the first interim efficacy analysis” That all sounds really great until you take a look at the soles of Patricia Chandler’s feet where you’ll find oozing, crusting holes that look a whole lot like the ‘grievous sores’ described in Revelation.

“And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.” Revelation 16:1,2

– Fair Use –

10+
      Kent
      Participant

The Holy Spirit resides in the bodies of those that believe that Jesus is God incarnate, died for our sins, and rose again. There is no way I will take any of those vaccines based on what I have read. As I have said before, I taught Genetics and Organic Chemistry. These are not the typical vaccines of the past.

13+
        Tammie
        Participant

Kent, I absolutely agree — very odd from these multiple unconfirmed serums. :scratch: :wacko:

8+
      Arthur
      Participant

Here is her gofundme page.  Seems legitimate,  to me.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/medical-and-child-care-expenses

9+
      tenderreed
      Participant

What could ever motivate anyone to volunteer?!  Altuism aside, misplaced faith for sure.

TR

7+
      Geri7
      Participant

Yep … check out how they are giving a subtle hint in this headline … the shots won’t be “a walk in the park”  but they won’t dare add the nasty sores to the feet as another side effect in the article.  Oh and the shot is in 2 doses … must come back for round 2. :wacko:    No thanks … as Dionne Warwick sings “I’ll just walk on by (don’t stop)” :whistle:

Doctors say CDC should warn people the side effects from Covid vaccine shots won’t be ‘a walk in the park’
      CNBC
      Monday, November 23 20204:19 PM EST

The CDC must be transparent about the side effects people may experience after getting their first shot of a coronavirus vaccine, doctors urged during a meeting Monday with CDC advisors.

Dr. Sandra Fryhofer said that both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccines require two doses and she worries whether her patients will come back for a second dose because of potentially unpleasant side effects after the first shot.
      Both companies acknowledged that their vaccines could induce side effects that are similar to symptoms associated with mild Covid-19, such as muscle pain, chills and headache.

Public health officials and drugmakers must be transparent about the side effects people may experience after getting their first shot of a coronavirus vaccine, doctors urged during a meeting Monday with CDC advisors as states prepare to distribute doses as early as next month.

Dr. Sandra Fryhofer of the American Medical Association noted that both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccines require two doses at varying intervals. As a practicing physician, she said she worries whether her patients will come back for a second dose because of the potentially unpleasant side effects they may experience after the first shot.

“We really need to make patients aware that this is not going to be a walk in the park,” Fryhofer said during a virtual meeting with the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, or ACIP, an outside group of medical experts that advise the CDC. She is also a liaison to the committee. “They are going to know they had a vaccine. They are probably not going to feel wonderful. But they’ve got to come back for that second dose.”

– Fair Use –

7+
        Tammie
        Participant

So here is an off the wall thought …. what if the Vaxx is ok and the scare is to continue about COVID so as to discredit Trump as he promised a safe Vaxx during his term. Just saying! :unsure:
        The government’s of the blues states are locking their folks down, to instill fear and control…. seems like the fear plan is going to a new level and includes the COVID-21 along with a Vaxx….. :unsure: :feedback

8+
      churchgal
      Participant

This video from cspan on June 23, 2020 is with Bill and Melinda talking about the vaccine and at the 6:50 mark he talks about “we will have to prepare for the next one and that one will get attention this time” and then he and Melinda share a knowing smile that is disturbing given the context of what he is talking about…..What he is really saying is that there is another virus that will be coming and it will be worse…and this is also mentioned in that letter than Tammie shared by that open letter to Trump by that bishop that mentioned covid 21….  I work in the medical field as a provider and I have no intention of taking the vaccine….but I will likely have evidence to prove that I did if you get my meaning…I am fortunate to work with a few believers at my office that feel the same…. :) but continuing to hope, pray and look up that it won’t be a concern of ours much longer..Maranatha! :flyup:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?473341-1/bill-melinda-gates-covid-19

• This reply was modified 6 days, 22 hours ago by churchgal.
      12+
        Tammie
        Participant

Ditto for me as well Churchgal! Vaxx is NOT well researched for sure! :negative:

8+
      Arthur
      Participant

The wicked Chinese government is at it again. This is pure, unadulterated (no pun intended) blasphemy:

https://www.christianpost.com/news/chinese-textbook-rewrites-bible-claims-jesus-stoned-woman-to-death.html

There is a severe warning about changing God’s word. May these Chinese government officials repent before it is too late.

14+
      Arthur
      Participant

They really want war with Iran…

Iranian state media reported on Friday morning that top nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh was assassinated near the capital city of Tehran by unidentified “terrorists” after a fierce battle with his security team.

Fakhrizadeh was described as the “father of the Iranian bomb” in a famous 2018 presentation by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/11/27/iran-confirms-top-nuclear-scientist-assassinated-in-tehran/

12+
      Leaving Soon
      Participant
        Geri7
        Participant

– Fair Use –

8+
      tenderreed
      Participant

God save us from the NWO and their evil plans!

The thought had crossed my mind about promises made in scripture about protect tions either from poisons, snake bites etc.

God in times past has made provisions for His people!   Whether a fiery furnace or a lions den!

Being so close to the Rapture, we can only hope our extraction to be also viewed as an option!

We are His bride and the Church of God!

TR

• This reply was modified 3 days ago by tenderreed.
      8+
      tenderreed
      Participant

Geri, LOL!

TR

10+
      Geri7
      Participant

Sorry, I couldn’t resist … doesn’t that pic look like a scene out of the planet of the apes movie?  Is this what the deep state have planned by making humans into beasts (apes)? :unsure:

Well all I know is ….  we got to be heading to our eternal home soon.  It’s not just in the US the vaxx will soon be rolled out … we got the Israeli government claiming they are not forcing the vaxx on those living in Israel … but every institution in order to live will be.  So in essence they want to play the blame game and try to act innocent … meanwhile it will be the stores, banks, medical facilities, airlines, sporting events, where you work, etc. that will be requiring the vaccination.  Hmmm … sounds an awful lot like Revelation 13 … and we are not even in the tribulation yet.  Keep looking up our eternal vacation is coming and we will be traveling light … no suitcases needed.   :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:

We won’t force vaccine; but here’s what we will do’
      Health Ministry Director claims vaccines won’t be forced, but Dr. Eyal Zimlichman tells Knesset committee ‘they’ll understand themselves.’

Arutz Sheva
      11/26/2020

Although Health Ministry Director Hezy Levy yesterday insisted to reporters that “we won’t force people to take a vaccine. Israeli law doesn’t allow for it,” speaking before the Special Knesset Coronavirus Committee chaired by MK Yifat Shasha-Biton, Sheba Medical Center Chief Medical Officer and Chief Innovation Officer Dr. Eyal Zimlichman listed measures that are being planned to “maneuver” the population into vaccinating as a way of regaining freedom of movement.

The issue of how to “motivate” vaccine compliance has generated increasing interest, with commentators such as Mike Cernovich writing: “Government won’t force you to take vaccine. Amazon will. Airlines will. Banks will. You won’t be able to buy, sell, or trade without the vaccine.” …….

– Fair Use –

9+
      Tammie
      Participant

Interesting— China has recovered from Covid without a vaxx. More deep state propaganda- subjugation :unsure:

9+
Viewing 47 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest