2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 3.1

Home Forums Main Forum 2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 3.1

Viewing 57 reply threads
  • Author
      Yohanan

It isn’t Part 4 yet! ;)

Previous thread here.

+10
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      tenderreed
      Participant

Thanks!  Even though I’m not feeling it yet, but then again who am I?!

Indeed glory awaits us, and our departure will be the glory of our faith and love!

How many more labor pains must we experience?!?

TR

+10
      tenderreed
      Participant

Looking forward to fully severing the umbilical cord with this world!

An total emotional divestiture of body, soul and spirit!   All cares, concerns, plans and promises!

Boarding flight 777, being seated, finish the taxi, and then finally feeling the thrust of power lifting me above the weight of this world!

Then I will sing a new song as an eagle ascending, higher and higher embracing the heights of the heavens!

TR

+12
      Geri9
      Participant

What a mess and purposely planned by design.  I wonder if the Democrats are taking notice … under Trump’s administration we had low prices on gasoline and America was an oil exporter for the first time in 75 years. :yes:  Do you think they miss Trump not being in office … even just a teeny-weeny little bit? B-)

Biden swore to destroy fossil fuel industry and now we see the Green New Deal destroying our economy with 1970’s style gas lines and shortages

NTEB

Geoffrey Grider

The governors of Florida, Virginia and Georgia all declared states of emergency Tuesday in a bid to protect fuel supplies, with some gas pumps already dry in Atlanta and other cities, as the impact from the Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack continues to ripple across the country – hitting the Southeast especially hard.  Panic buyers streamed into gas stations across the Southeast as the key pipeline that supplies the area was threatened by the attack. More than 1,000 gas stations in the Southeast are now running out of fuel, according to S&P’s Oil Price Information Service.

We’re seeing a gas run,’ said Patrick De Haan, GasBuddy’s head of petroleum analysis. ‘Now we’re going to see more dramatic effects as people run to the stations and run them dry.’

Pretend president Joe Biden is actually keeping his campaign promises and that is something that should make every American who is now watching our economy beginning to go into freefall very nervous. For example, on Day One, Biden got rid of the Keystone Pipeline which immediately plunged over 11,000 workers into unemployment and made getting gas harder and more expensive to do. This created a ripple effect and now things like lumber for new construction have suddenly risen 280%. Starting to see what the Green New Deal really is?

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.” Proverbs 29:2 (KJB)

Right now here in the South, hundreds of gas stations, maybe even into the thousands, are closing their pumps because they have no more fuel, gas lines are popping up in many states with more to follow. This is not an accident or a coincidence, this is the intentional machinations of the Biden administration to cripple our economy, and it’s only just getting started. No accident on the timing of it either, just as most states are beginning to come out of lockdown. Now what about that ‘cyberattack’? 100% planned and intentional as a ‘follow-up’ to the COVID ‘crisis’.

Last week, the Colonial Pipeline which serves the Deep South was hacked, so they say, which took the whole system offline and it is yet to come back online. But I think a little digging will show this was not the work of ‘terrorists’ but perhaps the work of the Biden administration itself, seeking to fulfill the Biden mandate to destroy the fossil fuel industry. Just as those 11,000 workers on the Keystone Pipeline were put out of work with no ‘green jobs’ to replace their oil jobs, Biden and his minions have no replacement for fossil fuels, just a hatred of American independence.

Remember this, when Donald Trump was president, America was energy independent. Now look at us, if you can stand the sight.

From the Daily Mail UK:  The governors of Florida, Virginia and Georgia all declared states of emergency Tuesday in a bid to protect fuel supplies, with some gas pumps already dry in Atlanta and other cities, as the impact from the Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack continues to ripple across the country – hitting the Southeast especially hard.

Panic buyers streamed into gas stations across the Southeast as the key pipeline that supplies the area was threatened by the attack. More than 1,000 gas stations in the Southeast are now running out of fuel, according to S&P’s Oil Price Information Service. The Southeast is particularly vulnerable because it has fewer refineries and pipelines to deliver fuel, compared to the Northeast, which is less at risk. The Southeast is also less equipped to quickly import large quantities of gasoline from other countries, according to The Wall Street Journal.

The worst shortages were in North Carolina, where 9.7 per cent of all stations in the state were without fuel, according to Gas Buddy Tracker. Virginia was second hardest-hit, with 7.9 per cent of gas stations empty, followed by Georgia with 6.5 per cent and South Carolina with 4.3 per cent.

In 5 states – Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia – demand was up by a collective 40.1 per cent on Monday. 

Ron DeSantis, Republican governor of Florida; Ralph Northam, the Democrat governor of Virginia, and Brian Kemp, Georgia’s Republican governor, announced their state’s measures on Tuesday. Their moves came a day after the governor of North Carolina took the same step. Kemp announced the waiving of sales tax on gasoline until May 15 – a move which critics said could push more people to attempt to fill their cars at the pumps.

The states of emergency provide more leeway to local officials to deal with the crisis, and increases flexibility and funding for state and local governments to make sure they have enough fuel supply. DeSantis on Tuesday night in an executive order, said ‘the disruption of Colonial Pipeline operations poses a significant and immediate threat to the continued delivery of such fuel products to the State of Florida.’

Florida’s gasoline supplies are largely unaffected by the outage, but a rash of panic buying starting Monday — especially across north Florida — has caused local shortages.

A small gas station chain, Parker’s, which serves Georgia and South Carolina, announced on Facebook on Tuesday that customers would be limited to $50 worth of gas. The governor’s office said in a release that the order further prohibits price gouging by bad actors looking to exploit the situation.

Jennifer Granholm, the energy secretary, urged calm. ‘We know that we have gasoline; we just have to get it to the right places,’ she said.

American Airlines has been forced to add refuel stops to two long haul flights from its Charlotte, North Carolina hub as a likely effort to conserve fuel in areas where it could run short.

Tankers are transporting fuel by road from Texas to areas such as Georgia, Florida, North Carolina and Virginia, where long lines are forming as people panic-buy. Gas prices have spiked to a seven-year high after the Pipeline was forced to shut off the nation’s biggest fuel pipeline in the wake of a cyberattack.

– Fair Use –

+7
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Geri9
      Participant

13 minute youtube by Lisa (Watchwoman65) starts at the 4:41 marker point …

Bibi said … We have arrived at a point of no return …

– Fair Use –

+8
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Arthur
      Participant

Energy shortages are going to cause a terrible domino effect.

We are quickly reaching the edge of the cliff. Some will escape by flying away. Others will be dashed to pieces on the rocks below.

Our Red Sea moment is rapidly approaching.

+14
      Yohanan

Our Red Sea moment is rapidly approaching.

Love that!!

+13
        Geri9
        Participant

Yes … leaving Egypt (this world behind) and going upward … to the promise land! :yahoo:

Casting Crowns: writers Bernie Herms, Blair Masters

Beulah Land, I’m longing for you
        And some day on thee I’ll stand
        There my home shall be eternal
        Beulah Land – Sweet Beulah Land

I’m kind of homesick for a country
        To which I’ve never been before
        No sad goodbyes will there be spoken
        For time won’t matter anymore

Beulah Land – Sweet Beulah Land

I’m looking now across the river
        Where my faith will end in sight
        There’s just a few more days to labor
        Then I will take my heavenly flight

Beulah Land – Sweet Beulah Land :whistle:

– Fair Use –

+13
      Geri9
      Participant

More signs “the Rider of the Black Horse” is coming …

California governor declares drought emergency in 41 counties

Meanwhile Israel will have the food that the world will crave … I remember reading this a few years ago … they have the technology to make fresh water out of sea water. :good:

Israel dedicated huge sea-water purification plant to counter chronic fresh water shortage.

HADERA, Israel (AP) — A huge new desalination facility on Israel’sMediterranean seashore, with a network of pipes beneath the beach reaching far into the ocean, could help solve…

Turning the sea into drinking water – CNBC

Jun 9, 2016  In Israel, IDE Technologies, a company specializing in water treatment, is looking to the sea to ensure a secure supply of fresh water.

+13
      Paul Gillette
      Participant

Satan will employ any and all circumstances in his attempt to bring about Israel’s destruction. Drinking water, crude oil and natural gas reserves, and good old antisemitism. But God has put no nonsense leaders in place to deal with the Hamas attacks.

Good grief, even President Biden proclaimed Israel has the right to defend herself. Wow.

+11
        Geri9
        Participant

Yeah, I couldn’t believe my eyes … I think he drank the entire bottle of V8 juice B-)  because even Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez flipped out at him :mdrmdr:  for declaring that Israel has a right to protect itself from rocket attacks.

+11
      Tammie
      Participant

Next comes food shortages in local stores, perceived famine, panic, pandemonium…yep we should be outta here soon!

+11
        Geri9
        Participant

Yep … I just saw this …

(Note this is not a youtube … I just snap the picture showing the percentages of gas stations without gas)

Natural News
        By Mike Adams  5/12/21

The engineered mass famine in America is now under way, with the deep state sabotage of the Colonial Pipeline already causing trucking to suffer fuel shortages across Southeast states, impairing some food deliveries. If this pipeline is not fully restored in the next 72 hours or so, food shelves in some areas will go empty and panic will take hold across the populations there. :wacko:    Already, over a thousand gas stations have run out of gas, and people are so desperate to stock up on gasoline that the federal government had to issue a warning that tells people it’s unsafe to store gasoline in plastic bags. (Yes, people are pumping gas into plastic bags. Welcome to Third World America.)

Meanwhile, Michigan Governor Whitmer is attempting to close another pipeline that serves Northern states, demonstrating that pipeline shutdowns are part of an engineered collapse of America’s industrial infrastructure.

If this deliberate shutdown plan continues, many people will face famine this summer as America plunges into chaos and desperation. It’s all by design, of course, as the radical Marxists who stole the election are working their way through a checklist to destroy America from within.

As I discuss in today’s Situation Update podcast — which has a particularly doomsday ring to it — after experiencing the supply line shortages of 2020, anyone who isn’t yet a prepper in 2021 is essentially committing themselves to death. I ask the question, “How can everyone NOT be a prepper in 2021 after living through 2020?”

Yet, amazingly, the oblivious masses have zero preparedness and still think, “things will all go back to normal” real soon now, as soon as the vaccines save everybody.

Things will never “go back to normal” … you are living through a WAR being waged against the human race …

– Fair Use –

Lisa (Watchwoman65) believes if the stores run out of food then people will be desperate to break into homes and steal food from others … then all chaos could unfold …

+9
        avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Geri9
      Participant

Hmmm … :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

As IDF ground troops attack in the Gaza Strip, French President Emmanuel Macron steps in to facilitate a PEACE TREATY between Hamas and Israel

NTEB

Geoffrey Grider

IDF air and ground troops attacked in the Gaza Strip Thursday night, the IDF Spokesperson’s Unit reported. The Israeli military has struck over 700 Hamas targets since Operation Guardians of the Walls began on Monday, including senior commanders and attack drones launched by the terror group. Macron urged “a return to peace” and “a decisive relaunch” of peace negotiations.

French President Emmanuel Macron has spoken Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas about the latest Mideast clashes and says he will speak soon with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as well as other regional leaders. ;-)  

As night fell on the Middle East, a fresh, heavy barrage of rockets from Hamas fell as well numbering over 100 into the South at Ashdod and Ashkelon. The fresh barrage came as the IDF prepares for a possible ground offensive in Gaza and upped its airstrikes against Hamas and other terror groups in the Gaza Strip. On Thursday, the military called up 7,000 reservists as rocket barrages continue to pound the country. As the rockets exploded, Emmanuel Macron was on the phone with Mahmoud Abbas talking peace. Right on time.

Never before in all the years I have been following these type of events have all the necessary pieces to the puzzle all been present together at the same time like they are now. By all reports, Israeli ground troops will be heading to Gaza by tomorrow morning, and what’s the date tomorrow? May 14th. Glory, nothing like Springtime! Locked, loaded, please fire when ready, Lord, we are all set to fly on Flight #777 on Titus213 Airlines.

Macron appeals to Abbas to help restore ‘calm’
      From China Post News: A statement from Macron’s office on Thursday said the French president expressed condolences for Palestinians killed in the conflict with Israel. But he also condemned attacks by Hamas and urged Abbas to “use all means of his influence to restore calm as quickly as possible.”

Macron urged “A return to Peace” and “ a decisive relaunch” of peace negotiations.  Also on Thursday, a few dozen people protested in Eastern Paris to show support for the Palestinians.

– Fair Use –

+11
      Tammie
      Participant

Of course he would, the wolf, his own people want to cut off his head. :mdrmdr:

+10
      Arthur
      Participant

There are more and more street preachers popping up in Vancouver. The devil has been busy trying to stamp out the Church but all he is doing is sending the sparks scattering in all directions. Just like when the early church was severely persecuted in Jerusalem and was forced to spread out all over the place to Samaria, Damascus and beyond. What was meant for evil…

Also, there were huge “Palestinian” protests/Anti Israel protests in downtown Vancouver. No problem having thousands of people crammed together in a small space. Apparently the coronovirus is pro Palestinian. :negative:

+13
      Tammie
      Participant

Arthur, true that! he doesn’t get it, the more persecution – the more the church grows. Our life is eternal, not confined to this body of corruption.
      In years past, on several mission trips to Belarus, the same pastors who had suffered persecution by imprisonments for preaching Christ, told us how the church in Russia and Russian countries grew because of persecution, but at that time 2006, complacency was causing the church to loose ground. So … we will see! :unsure:

+12
      tenderreed
      Participant

When there is no way out, many turn to the gate and the door, the truth, the way and the life which is Christ!

TR

+14
      Arthur
      Participant

Look at what they are planning in Canada. *Ugh* :negative:

Exploring Biodigital Convergence

Biodigital convergence? That’s satanic to the core.

+10
      Yohanan

As I was reading the article posted by Arthur I checked out one of the reference links about drone dragonflies. Scary stuff!!

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/turning-dragonflies-drones-180962097/

I have always been very fascinated with insects and dragonflies are among my favorites so I wasn’t too thrilled to see what they are doing to this creature. How much pain do humans inflict on other species in the name of science?

+9
        Geri9
        Participant

Yeah … and they are using Dolphins too for dangerous missions …

+8
      Tammie
      Participant

Gen 3:15 “I will put enmity between the serpent and the woman and between the serpent’s seed and her seed. It shall bruise the serpent’s head, and the serpent will bruise his heel.”

The hatred that Satan has for humanity is an extension of his hatred for God.

He rebelled against God. He expected God to disown and abandon His creatures to him. He expected humanity to be in alliance with him against God and many have. He hates God and all of Gods creation and continually seeks ways to destroy humanity and turn humanity on itself and God’s creation. His cruelty knows no limit. But God! Lucifer time is almost up and he knows it, but he continues to steel, kill and destroy….. we chose life! :prayer-hands:

+11
      Geri9
      Participant

Wow … looks like the big squeeze is on to gang up against Israel …  G/M the next coming attraction?  Or will the rapture be first? :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Pope Francis meets with Muslim leaders who are asking for him to side with Hamas and the Palestinians to bring sanctions against Israel

NTEB

The Vatican has confirmed that Pope Francis met with the Iranian foreign minister and spoke by telephone with the Turkish president amid the spiral of violence between Israel and the Palestinians.

The Roman Catholic Church has been against Christians since the days of the apostles whom they put to death in countless and myriad gruesome ways, and they have been the sworn enemy of the Jews and Israel long before the regathering that took place on May 14th, 1948. So it is no surprise that Pope Francis has been in deep and secret talks with both Turkey and Iran about getting Israel off the back of Hamas terrorists in the Gaza Strip.

“And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” Revelation 17:3,4

Back in 2018 a film was released called ‘Pope Francis – A Man Of His Word’, and you can see the official trailer below. In it, Pope Francis is presented in all his false prophet glory, right down to where we see him with Abbas, Biden, marching in solidarity with the ‘Free Palestine’ people, and no trace of the Jews or Netanyahu within a hundred miles. No surprises here, your King James Bible, in Revelation 17 and 18, has already told you all about it. The Catholic Church has always been and will always been the enemy of the Jews, if you’re a Jew wake up.

FROM CRUX NOW: The Vatican said Francis spoke by phone around 9 a.m. Monday with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Later, he met with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, who was in Rome on a previously announced visit. The Vatican provided no comment on the content of the talks.

On Sunday, Francis appealed for calm and international help to open a path of dialogue. Speaking during his Sunday blessing, Francis said the deaths of children in the latest surge of violence was a “sign that they don’t want to build the future but want to destroy it.”

Erdogan said he asked Pope Francis to support sanctions against Israel, saying Palestinians will continue to be “massacred” as long as the international community does not punish Israel. Erdogan also said that “continued messages and reactions” from Francis in support of Palestinians would be of great importance for the “mobilization of the Christian world and of the international community,” according to a statement from the Turkish presidential communications directorate.

During their conversation, Erdogan also renewed a call for the international community to take concrete steps to show Israel the “dissuasive reaction and lesson it deserves,” according to the statement. The Turkish leader has been engaged in a telephone diplomacy bid to end Israel’s use of force.

– Fair Use –

Someone posted this in the comment section …

+9
      Kent
      Participant

IMG_1056.JPG

+2
      Kent
      Participant

There is a cartoon from my photos that I wanted to post. Someone please remind me how to do it. Thanks

+7
      Kent
      Participant

+11
      Kent
      Participant

I figured it out!

+9
      Kent
      Participant

+12
      Kent
      Participant

+10
      Geri9
      Participant

Looks like  Turkey is intoxicated over the city of Jerusalem! :popcorn :popcorn

After a cabinet meeting at the Presidential Complex in Ankara late Monday, Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan held a media conference in which he called on the UN, UN Security Council, Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), and other international organizations to take action focusing on wrestling Jerusalem away from Israel.

“SEPARATE ARRANGEMENT ON JERUSALEM”
      “At this point, we believe there’s a need for a separate arrangement on Jerusalem. To achieve lasting peace and tranquility in Jerusalem, which contains the indispensable religious symbols of Muslims, Jews, and Christians, everyone must make sacrifices,” Erdogan said.

“In today’s circumstances, it would be the most correct and consistent course of action for Jerusalem to be administered by a commission of representatives from the three faiths. Otherwise, it doesn’t appear it will be easily possible to achieve lasting peace in this ancient city,” he added.

Erdogan has frequently made disturbing claims on Jerusalem as a Turkish birthright, perhaps based in the area once being part of the Ottoman Empire  from 1516 to 1917.

– Fair Use –

+12
      Kent
      Participant

We are sooo in over our heads. Our situation can only be dealt with by the King of kings and Lord of lords. It appears that we are at the tipping point. Come Lord Jesus.

+11
      Geri9
      Participant

Looks like Sleepy Joe had his V8 drinks taken away because …

Biden Joins Radical Left in demanding that Israel stops defending itself as Hamas rockets continue to drive the Jews into Bomb Shelters

Now the End Begins

Pro-Palestinian protesters clashed with Israeli security forces in Jerusalem’s Old City today, and two soldiers were shot in the West Bank, as widespread demonstrations turned into violent confrontations in Israel and the occupied territories.

Pretend president Joe Biden caved into demands from the pro-Palestinian and virulently anti-Israel group of congresswoman known as ‘The Squad’, who demanded that pretend president Biden make Israel stop defending itself immediately. Like a dog on a leash, cowering before its master, Biden at once reversed course and told Benjamin Netanyahu to order an end to the military strikes today. Joe Biden sold his soul to become president, and Satan is wasting no time in collecting.

“Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion.” Psalm 129:5

This is what you get when you elect people to work in Congress, in America, who are rabidly anti-American and anti-Israel, and seek to bring in a radical, far Left Socialist, Communist, and Marxist agenda. Democrats nominated Joe Biden for one reason, his advanced age and deteriorating mental condition made him the perfect puppet who can be easily controlled. The Squad, consisting of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan are growing in power, and just wait to see what happens when they enact the 25TH Amendment and replace Biden with Kamala Harris. It will truly becomes Satan’s White House.

The IDF announced earlier that 65 Hamas targets were hit in airstrikes overnight as Netanyahu vowed to ‘continue striking the terrorists’ despite Joe Biden’s calls for ceasefire amid a rising civilian death toll

FROM THE DAILY MAIL UK: The eight day of violence in the region followed Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu’s dismissal of Joe Biden’s calls for a cease fire and continued air strike on the Gaza strip. Elsewhere, tear gas was fired at demonstrators at Damascus Gate in Jerusalem’s old city, around half a mile from Temple Mount where clashes last Monday at Al-Aqsa Mosque – Islam’s third holiest site – provoked a barrage of missiles from Hamas in Gaza.

A water cannon and mounted police were deployed as Palestinians were sent running from the flash of stun grenades close to the old city.

Meanwhile two Israeli Defense Forces soldiers were shot and wounded around ten miles north near the West Bank settlement of Beit El as hundreds of Palestinians rioted at the entrance to the nearby city of Ramallah. One of the soldiers was said to be moderately injured, while the other was only mildly hurt, according to local reports. They were shot in their legs. The army were also deployed to the West Bank city of Hebron as rioters lit burning barricades in the street and used slingshots to fire projectiles at officers.

The unrest came as Palestinians in the Israeli-occupied West Bank and Israel’s 21 percent Arab minority staged a general strike in solidarity with Gaza where the death toll on Tuesday rose to 212 – including 61 children. Ten Israeli civilians, including a child, have been killed in rocket fire from the Strip.

Benjamin Netanyahu earlier defied Joe Biden’s calls for ceasefire as he vowed to “continue striking the terrorists” following air strikes last night on 65 Hamas targets inside Gaza. 

Footage emerged of a precision strike on a Hamas ‘suicide submarine’ in northern Gaza on Monday, showing the explosive-laden vessel being obliterated shortly after it was launched into the Mediterranean by militants.

Defense Minister Benny Gantz today repeated his vow to ‘bring about complete and long-term calm’ in Gaza, saying the IDF has ‘thousands’ more targets to strike and ‘no person, area or neighborhood in Gaza is immune.’ It comes after Benjamin Netanyahu last-night defied Joe Biden’s calls for a ceasefire, saying that Israel will ‘continue striking at the terrorist targets’. But despite their breakthroughs against Hamas, Israel faces a growing crisis on three fronts, with an internal battle to quell unrest among Palestinians in the West Bank, and to prevent rocket attacks by terrorists in neighboring Lebanon.

Rocket fire from the northern border has increased in recent days amid resentment for the air strikes on Hamas.  Terror groups in Lebanon such as Hezbollah back Hamas’ efforts against Israel.

Joe Biden Ignored By Israel As Fighting Increases :mdrmdr:

– Fair Use –

+9
      regina
      Participant

this has nothing to do with this world’s craziness.

its a happy moment in 2021.

taken on the island today, the first fawn spotted of the season.

can you find the hidden baby? :heart:

fawn May 2021

+12
        Tammie
        Participant

See her about middle of the picture above the darkened, partially burnt looking log that broke from the main tree.
        When our kids where young, we used to tent camp, and would go into the backwoods as much as possible, one morning we woke to find a deer with her newborn fawn right outside our tent side window, under the brush … awesome to share that moment of God’s beauty with the kids.
        thank you for sharing and bringing up a great memory for me!

:rose:

+5
      Leaving Soon
      Participant
      Geri9
      Participant

And … it looks like they want Israel to run out of missiles so she is defenseless … little do they realize the Lord will be coming to Israel’s aid.  Pretty soon the shock and awe spectacular event will be shown at the Golan Heights. :whistle:  What fun it will be to watch the horrified expressions on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and all her demonic friends faces when Israel is left standing victorious and the G/M forces are defeated.  :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

A group of progressive House Democrats led by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.) is planning to introduce a resolution aimed at blocking a $735 million arms sale to Israel, according to a letter … the hill.com

+10
        Leaving Soon
        Participant

That’s what I was thinking about the Iron Dome system. Their trying to deplete it to make it useless. It’s being reported that there are 150,000 rockets and missiles pointed at Israel from Lebanon. Also I heard they were able to use drones to fly low and take out some Iron Dome systems during this latest fighting.

+10
        Tammie
        Participant

Per Amir last night, Israel has not had very few rockets hit. God is protecting his wife, but they will face His dealing with them through the tribulation …. pray for them to have their heart and mind unveiled now to accept Jesus as Messiah! :prayer-hands: :prayer-hands: :prayer-hands:

+9
      Geri9
      Participant

Hmmm … perhaps there will be a “tornado wind gust” moment when the enemy decides to launch those 150,000 rockets?  Because remember this incident back in 2014

Hand of God’ prevents rocket from striking its target: Israeli Iron Dome operator says sudden gust of wind blew missile into sea when defence system failed 

Daily Mail.com
      By Jill Reilly
      August 6, 2014

The commander claims that the divine intervention stopped the missile
      ‘I witnessed this miracle with my own eyes,’ the commander
      Obama has signed bill granting xtra $225 million to the Iron Dome system
      Israeli officials say it has a success rate as high as 90 percent

An Israeli Iron Dome operator is claiming that he witnessed “the hand of God” diverting an incoming Hamas rocket into the sea. The commander claims that the divine intervention stopped the death of hundreds of Israeli citizens.
      Israel’s Iron Dome system allows it to shoot down incoming rockets or mortars headed toward major population centres in Israel.

The commander recalled. A missile was fired from Gaza, Iron Dome precisely calculated (its trajectory).  We know where these missiles are going to land down to a radius of 200 meters.  This particular missile was going to hit either the Azrieli Towers, the Kirya (Israeli’s equivalent of the Pentagon) or ( a central Tel Aviv railway station).  Hundreds could have died.

‘We fired the first [interceptor]. It missed. Second [interceptor]. It missed. This is very rare. I was in shock.

The defence system has been highly effective in the current round of violence between Israel and Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip – Israeli officials say it has a success rate as high as 90 percent.

The commander explains that with ‘just four seconds’ until the missile landed the military warned emergency services to be on standby.

‘Suddenly, Iron Dome (which calculates wind speeds, among other things) shows a major wind coming from the east, a strong wind that … sends the missile into the sea. We were all stunned. I stood up and shouted, ‘There is a God!,’ he said. 

‘I witnessed this miracle with my own eyes. It was not told or reported to me. I saw the hand of God send that missile into the sea.’  

– Fair Use –

+12
      Geri9
      Participant

The US government is placing U.S. citizens and permanent residents on the No Fly List, without reason; this is also happening in Canada now.  You wont know you’re on the list until after you purchase the airfare ticket and when you get ready to board … then they tell you … “sorry but you can’t fly” B-)

Per Lisa (Watchwoman65)  Starts at 5:11 marker point

– Fair Use –

——————————
      Police in cities across America are bracing for a “Summer of Violence”
      End Times Headlines.com

May 17, 2021

Police departments in New York City and other large metro areas across the U.S. are bulking up patrols and implementing new tactics to prepare for what they say could be a violent summer.

States lifting Covid-19 restrictions and more people out in public spaces in warmer weather increase the likelihood of more shootings, as well as less serious crimes, officials say. Many crimes, including violent ones, normally rise in summer. Gun purchases also rose during the pandemic and cities have seen an increase in guns being used in crimes.

Shootings and homicides in big U.S. cities are up this year again after rising last year. In the last three months of 2020, homicides rose 32.2% in cities with a population of at least one million, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Quarterly Uniform Crime Report.

In New York City, the number of homicides has reached 146 for the year so far, an increase of 27% from 115 during the same period in 2020. In Dallas, police have counted 75 homicides this year, up from 58 during the same period last year. Chicago police have recorded 195 homicides, up from 160 in the year-ago period.

“We’re coming out of the pandemic, life is starting again and more people are going to be out on the street,” said the Jersey City, N.J., director of public safety, James Shea

– Fair Use –

+9
      Geri9
      Participant

Just thinking about this “no fly list” the AC will use against the left behind .… oh the irony … because the Lord Jesus definitely has a “fly list” :yahoo:  for whosoever will … that trust in Him for salvation … will never be placed on a “no fly list”  :whistle:    Get ready to fly away!!!

:flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:

+14
      tenderreed
      Participant

Love it Geri9!

TR

+12
      JesusGirl
      Participant

Me too Geri ❤️🙌🏻🙏🏼😂

+10
      tenderreed
      Participant

I love that sister!  Her frank,  simple and straightforward approach!

Without the need to dredge up every known scripture to justify her statements!

Something that babes in Christ and common sense can easily apprehend!  No being choked off or lost in a dessert of proof text!

The message speaks for itself!

TR

+8
      Leaving Soon
      Participant
      Geri9
      Participant

Some serious shaking going on in ((China)) today …

China has been rocked by a huge 7.4 magnitude earthquake following a magnitude 6.4 quake that struck earlier today. The report reveals that Qinghai, China, was struck at a depth of 10 km (6.21 miles). The latest quake came following a 6.4 magnitude in Yunnan earlier today, according to Chinese state media.

+11
      Geri9
      Participant

Just 2 weeks away from disclosure …  they got to cover all the angles … the sky, the earth and deep blue sea to explain away the rapture event.

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Now US Navy says they have evidence of UFO’s diving underwater and traveling at speeds of over 200 MPH 

NTEB

On this episode of the NTEB Prophecy News Podcast, we are about 2 weeks away from the official and highly-anticipated Pentagon report on UFOs or, as they like to call them, Unidentified Aerial Phenomena. The latest wrinkle in this ongoing and stunning development is video of UFOs that are transmedium, meaning they can fly in Outer Space, they can fly in the clouds, and without missing a beat, they can dive underwater and travel at speeds of over 230 miles per hour. Underwater. Let that, pun intended, sink in for a moment. Are you ready for the return of the fallen angels and the Genesis 6 Giants? You better be, because here they come.

The US Navy have detected unexplainable mysterious objects moving at hundreds of knots under the water as the Pentagon prepares to release its report on UFO sightings

– Fair Use –

+8
      Geri9
      Participant

Short 6:33 minute clip from Lisa Watchwoman65

Starts at 2:45 marker point

– Fair Use –

+8
      Geri9
      Participant

I just saw this comment …

Rev 13:1 “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up from the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name blasphemy.” There is definitely an underwater dimension to all this. Hallelujah that we know how the story ends 🙌 Thank you Jesus!! We wait for You Lord. Maranatha brothers and sisters

And another said
      Has anyone else seen the 1989 movie “The Abyss”? That seems to be a foreshadowing of what we’re seeing now in these undersea alien crafts.

– Fair Use –

+7
        Tammie
        Participant

Ok so I’m nerdy but I own a dvd of the Abyss and watch it on occasion as I do believe it holds a key to the alien (demonic) influence that will most assuredly occur. Rev 13 is very interesting. Have you also seen the movie Battleship? It’s really a Rev 13 depiction with pure evil. The Abyss shows aliens as friendly and super intelligent, Battleship shows them as destructive and evil.
        thankful we’ll be gone! :prayer-hands:

+7
        churchgal
        Participant

From a purely entertainment perspective, I really like the movie the Abyss, and I also have a copy,- certainly in light of recent developments I can see where this can be a mirror to what will happen here with the deception of the enemy….the truth is stranger than fiction sometimes…. :popcorn

+7
        Blue
        Participant

Some folks think this beast is a sign in the heavens.  Steve Fletcher made a YT video on this 5/22/21 titled– Following the Text… The Sign of the Dragon + 1260 Days = May 29, 2021

+8
      Geri9
      Participant

As Blinken due, Netanyahu hints Israel may take independent action against Iran

The Times of Israel

In unusually stark remarks, PM says he appreciates US friendship, but there could be a situation where Tehran’s nuclear threat necessitates ‘brave and independent decisions

On the eve of US Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s first visit to Israel and neighboring countries, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made unusually tough remarks regarding Iran, including hinting that Jerusalem could take military action against the Islamic Republic’s nuclear sites without Washington’s okay.

In a ceremony marking the appointment of incoming Mossad chief David Barnea, and with many Mossad members in attendance, Netanyahu said: “The first task of each one of you is to prevent Iran from arming itself with nuclear weapons.”

“I very much appreciate our friend the United States, which has been standing by our side for many years. That’s an integral part of our national security,” Netanyahu continued.

“But there could be a situation in which our highest goal — to guarantee that the ayatollahs don’t end the thousands of years of existence of the Jewish people — will require us to take brave and independent decisions,” the premier said.

“In any event — with or without a deal — we will do everything to deny Iran nuclear weapons, because this concerns our very existence.”

– Fair Use –

+9
        Yohanan

Amir was reporting yesterday that the pride of the Iranian arms program, a drone capable of great range and the ability to deliver missiles as well as being a missile itself , factory blew up in a great fireball. He didn’t say how it happened and it makes me wonder if it wasn’t the IDF. Maybe it was the Hand of God?

+8
      Geri9
      Participant

Pope Francis issued a dire report on the state of the planet Tuesday, insisting the earth is suffering the worst environmental crisis of its history, as he preached the green gospel of Gaia worship (Green economics, Green education, Green spirituality …) 

NTEB

The Roman pontifex maximus, so called, is launching his Laudato Si platform which is designed to encourage his 1.5 billion Catholic followers to worship Mother Earth in the green gospel of Climate Change. But astute longtime readers of NTEB know this is much more than Climate Change, this is the pagan religion of Gaia worship which Romans 1 warns us about. Interestingly, Pope Francis invites Catholics to ‘to begin a 7-year journey to total sustainability’ with his green gospel of Gaia.  Can anyone else tell me something in the Bible that lasts for a 7-year period?🤔

“Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.” Romans 1:25

The Bible tells us in 2 Peter 3:10-13  that God is going to set this Earth on fire, and burn it till it no longer exists. God is going to blow the whole thing to His Kingdom come, that’s what God thinks of this sin-cursed Earth. Pope Francis who worships Mary also worships the ‘goddess spirit’ of Gaia, just as he forefathers did in Egypt and Babylon.

– Fair Use –

+12
      Geri9
      Participant

And we have this :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Russia deploys nuclear-capable bombers to Syria for training

By Vladimir Isachenkov
      APnews,com  yesterday

MOSCOW (AP) — The Russian military said Tuesday it has deployed three nuclear-capable long-range bombers to its base in Syria, a move that could strengthen Moscow’s military foothold in the Mediterranean.

Russia’s Defense Ministry said that three Tu-22M3 bombers have arrived at the Hemeimeem air base, located in Syria’s coastal province of Latakia and the main hub for Moscow’s operations in the country.

The ministry said bomber crews would fly a series of training missions over the Mediterranean. The Tupolev Tu-22M3, code-named Backfire by NATO, is a supersonic twin-engine long-range bomber which is capable of carrying nuclear weapons and has a range exceeding 5,000 kilometers (3,100 miles).

Russia has waged a military campaign in Syria since September 2015, allowing Syrian President Bashar Assad’s government to reclaim control over most of the country following a devastating civil war.

The Russian ministry said the runway at Hemeimeem had been extended to host the heavy bombers and a second runway has been modernized.

Russia also has expanded and modified a naval base in the Syrian port of Tartus, the only such facility that Russia currently has outside the former Soviet Union.

As part of President Vladimir Putin’s efforts to beef up Russia’s military amid tensions with the West, the Russian navy in recent years has revived the Soviet-era practice of constantly rotating its warships in the Mediterranean.

The bombers’ deployment marks the first time since Cold War times that Moscow has stationed heavy bombers in the region.

About 60 Tu-22M3s are estimated to remain in service with the Russian air force, and some have flown bombing missions to strike militants in Syria from their bases in Russia.

Russian media reports said that the Tu-22M3 could be modernized to carry the latest hypersonic missiles.

– Fair Use –

+8
      Geri9
      Participant

P.S. not sure why this earthquake post doesn’t move up in the right slot … I keep posting after it and for some reason its trying to stay relevant at all times as the latest breaking news. :scratch:

Anyone else experiencing this problem … slowness trying to read threads from early in the morning to mid-day and having some posts disappear after pressing the submit button and having to redo again. Same thing with the Private Messaging …

+8
        Blue
        Participant

Yes, I am having similar issues with the site.  I get to one page, and when I try to refresh or go to another it will tell me the site is having problems.  Or I can get on to write a post, but when I press submit, it tells me the same.  I just figured the devil is getting a little excited.

+9
        Arthur
        Participant

I had the same problems and I figured the same one was behind all of it. I rebuked the troublemaker in Jesus’ Name and things have worked pretty well since. Praise the Lord! :good:

+8
      tenderreed
      Participant

Same with me!  I just figured it was a low grade carrier issue!

TR

+9
      Yohanan

I have reported the technical issues to the powers that be.

+8
      Geri9
      Participant

Looks like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Bernie Sanders are having a cow :whistle:     Because …

Biden moves forward with missile deal to Israel despite progressive opposition.  State Department grants Boeing commercial license for $735 million sale of precision-guided missiles despite attempts by some Democrats to pass resolutions blocking the move

Times of Israel

By Jacob Magid

The Biden administration has moved forward with the sale of up to $735 million in precision-guided missiles to Israel despite attempts from progressive Democrats in Congress aimed at blocking the weapons deal. The State Department on Friday granted the Boeing weapons manufacturer a commercial license to sell Joint Direct Attack Munitions and Small Diameter Bombs to Israel, a congressional aide told The Times of Israel, confirming a Jewish Currents report. The State Department said it does not comment on such matters.

While the Biden administration had formally notified Congress of the sale on May 5, it was not publicized until four days later after the Washington Post broke the story. At a subsequent meeting of Democrats on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, several progressive lawmakers claimed to have been unaware of the notification and also voiced their fierce opposition to it, according to a congressional aide. Some insisted that at the very least the sale be delayed and used as leverage to coax Israel into a ceasefire with Hamas, as the sides were then in the midst of the latest round of fighting, which ended last Thursday after 11 days.

– Fair Use –

+10
        So Ready
        Participant

Geri,

Please, explain what “are having a cow” means.

If it is not appropriate here, then please use PM.

+5
        Arthur
        Participant

It means to get really upset about something. Like pitching a fit.

+6
        avataravataravataravataravataravatar
        Geri9
        Participant

Have a cow – Idiom
        means “To get very upset about something”

Sorry for not being clear … this idiom phrase is popular in New Jersey.

+7
      Geri9
      Participant

And….  Blinken is in Israel right now pushing Israel in the corner to accept the 2 state solution. :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken says the Palestinians are “entitled” to the land of Israel to create a state of their own in 2 state solution

Blinken said he believed there was “a lot of work” needed to “rebuild some confidence, to try to rebuild some trust,” before seeking to restart Israeli-Palestinian peace talks. “We continue to believe very strongly that a two-state solution is not just the best way, but probably the only way to really assure that going forward, Israel has a future as a secure Jewish and democratic state, and the Palestinians have a state to which they’re entitled,” he said.

NTEB

The Biden administration is firmly committed to slicing up the sovereign land of Israel, given to the Jews by God, to create a Palestinian state on Israeli land, triggering the Joel 3 prophecies about parting the land of God.
      Now that the war between Israel and Hamas is over, for now, the Biden administration is licking its lips, literally salivating at the prospect of being the ones to finally divide the land of Israel, God’s land, and start the process of triggering the Joel 3 prophecy on the Battle of Armageddon.

“For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.” Joel 3:1,2

– Fair Use –

+11
      Tammie
      Participant

Very interesting indeed … anybody hear anything of our friend and suspect Jared Kushner? He and Ivanka have certainly gone MIA in their new rental high rise in Miami. He met with Trump in March but not much else is happening, I find that a bit strange? :unsure:

+10
      Geri9
      Participant

Starts at the 3:17 marker point – 10:09  … looks like the cease fire won’t last for long … we need to pray for Jerusalem … today or this weekend Hamas and Palestinians call for a “Day of Rage” …

– Fair Use –

+8
      Geri9
      Participant

NTEB Prophecy News podcast:  Newly released radar footage shows as many as 9 UFO’s swarming a US navy ship for over an hour then vanishing 

On this episode of the NTEB Prophecy News Podcast, we are examining for evidence that has just been revealed showing not one or two UFOs, but as many as 9 UFOs harassing a US Navy warship for over an hour. The unidentified aerial phenomena were part of a series of “strange intrusions” involving nine US Navy ships in the Pacific Ocean in July 2019, the researchers said. “The objects are truly of unknown origins,” Kapp said. “If they are foreign drones, they displayed abilities to exceed our own technologies, anything we know of, that is, and some of them appeared to be transmedium craft: They could fly in the air, they could enter the ocean, travel through water as easy as they travel through air.” The Department of Defense had not issued a public statement on the latest footage Thursday night.

In the comment section …

one person said

The rulers of the darkness of this world seek to blind, obfuscate, confuse. this UFO garbage could be AI holograms, demonic apparitions. Satan wants humanity to think there are extraterrestrials out there, that they have in fact seeded life on our insignificant planet (panspermia) billions of years ago. most already believe in ETs, UFOs. sadly, they don’t believe in the prince of the power of the air (Ephesians 2:2), the devil.

Another posted

There are no outer space aliens operating these UFO’s. The U.S., Russia, and China have secret space programs. The U.S. Space Force is a partial declaration by President Trump of this space program. These 9 UFO’s are probably China and Russia harassing this U.S. Navy warship! The Air Force and Navy run the U.S. Space Force and space program.

– Fair Use –

What are your thoughts?

+9
      Geri9
      Participant

Sean Osborne’s Eschatology Today blog … his latest article … he thinks the Shah of Iran’s son … the real crown prince (who is currently in exile living in Washington DC) will get his kingdom back … and … Lebanon wants him to rule over their country as well.   Sounds like a sense of  “peace and harmony” coming to the region … :popcorn :popcorn

Javid Shah

27 May 2021: Javid (pronounced Jah-veed) Shah is a Farsi (Persian) language phrase that roughly translates as “Long Live the Shah (King)” It goes hand-in-hand with a similar phrase, Javid Iran, which is the rally cry for Iranian monarchists, who although Shi’a are decidedly in favor of a Constitutional Monarchy returning to power to replace the Twelver Regime of clerics.

The Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi, son of the late and last Iranian Shah, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, is the focus of current cries of “Javid Shah, Javid Iran.” This monarchist movement has been gaining steam for a long time in Iran, and, in a most interesting development, it has also spread to a great many of the Shi’a in Lebanon. 

Iranian and Lebanese Shi’a monarchists want Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi, who currently resides in exile in the U.S. and was educated at Williams College and USC, to become their new Shah. Some may recall last year following the massive Beirut port disasters how a great many Lebanese marched in the streets and called for French President Macron to become the new leader of Lebanon. 

Not any more, now they’ve sided with their Iranian brethren and want Crown PrinceReza Pahlavi as their leader to replace the corrupt narco-terrorist Hezbollah leadership. Also interesting is that when Reza’s father ruled Iran until the revolution in the late 70’s Iran was a very pro-Israel country. 

Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi is, like his father, also very pro-Israel. He has already been in communications with Israel’s government leaders. One can make an educated guess what the two sides discussed, knowing full well Reza’s desire for a regime change and a return to a secular monarchy ruling Iran. Such would appeal as a far more viable and less expensive option than a great and destructive war over the all but completed Iranian nuclear weapons program.

It may not even be a stretch of the imagination to envision, in the near future, a more robust effort to overthrow the Twelver Regime in Tehran, a new revolution if you will, with Reza Pahlavi emerging as the new Shah of Iran and maybe even Lebanon. There is a consensus in the US, Israel and even Iran and Lebanon that such an outcome would make for a serious difference in the Middle East.

Don’t look too hard, but Jeremiah 49:34-39 might just might hold some strong hints about such thing taking place.

——————-

In the comment section …

Sean answered someone’s question and posted this morning …

I think the Javid Shah movement has high potential to play a leading role (along with the NCRI and other anti-Twelver/anti-Hojjatieh groups) in a strong regime challenging revolt in Iran.

Could such an anti-regime insurrection be ongoing during the process of fulfillment of the Lord’s prophetic word?

I say yes, absolutely, and it has been since anti-Twelver revolts began 12 years ago (2009).

I believe Jeremiah’s prophecy includes internal armed opposition (the sword) that is sent after the rulers, it is an integral part of the prophetic four winds.

The bottom line reason for this Javid Shah SITREP is because none of the other Bible prophecy websites and/or blogs have yet even touched upon this; based upon my canvassing research they may not even be aware of Javid Shah and the role it could play in prophetic fulfillment.

Eschatology Today has always held to as detailed or as comprehensive interpretation of the Lord’s prophetic word as He allows. Such is the accuracy of His prophetic word for His purposes.

– Fair Use –

+7
      Arthur
      Participant

China is getting flooded. California is in a drought. Both are run by incompetent communists.

Facing Dry Year, CA State Water Board is Draining California Reservoirs

Methinks they are trying to force a famine as and jack up good prices as they are discouraging farmers from even growing crops.

+7
      Geri9
      Participant

And the kumbaya “OWR” party continues to expand like an accordion

Pontifical council for inter religious dialogue praises Buddha and calls for a Universal Solidarity between Catholic Church and ALL religions. 

NTEB

The current world situation, tragically marked by the COVID-19 pandemic, challenges the followers of all religions to collaborate in new ways at the service of the human community.

Today we present to you, unedited and in its entirety, a message from the Roman Catholic Church to Buddhists celebrating their ‘Feast Of Vesakh’ that calls for a ‘universal solidarity’ between the Vatican and all the world’s religions. As in the One World Religion foretold in the book of Revelation.

“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.” Revelation 13:4-6

The Roman Catholic Church for the past 17 centuries since their creation in 325 AD has always taught that they were the ‘one true church’, and that the Roman Catholic sacraments offered the only path to salvation. Yet here in 2021, you have Pope Francis and the Roman Catholic Church embracing the teachings of other religions like Buddhism, and calling for the religions of the world to come together in a ‘universal solidarity’. Welcome to the One World Religion of Chrislam.

– Fair Use –

+9
      Geri9
      Participant

Well here is a twist … they did a survey with 11 different European countries about how they feel … if they replaced politicians in the E U parliament with A.I.?  So far 51% are all on board with replacing humans with A.I. robots to govern them.  Hmmm … I reckon they would accept a few aliens too. :wacko:  I’m sure they are sick of the dishonesty and corruption but they are not taking into account that  the elite running the show, can still program the robots for their godless utopia agenda.  Like T.R said … GIGO (garbage in / garbage out).  Well this shows now they will have no problem bowing down to an A.I. image of the AC.

+5
      Yohanan

Time for a new thread. Go here.

+4
      Geri9
      Participant

They still not out of the shaken …

Chinese People Take Rescues Into Their Own Hands After 2 Massive Earthquakes, 2,750 Tremors ;-)  

So when the 3 Gorges Dam collapses … is this what keeps them late for the invasion Middle East party?

+11
Viewing 57 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest