2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 3

Home Forums Main Forum 2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 3

Viewing 68 reply threads
  • Author
      Yohanan

Carry on!

Previous thread here.

+12
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Arthur
      Participant

Sorry, TR. Part 3.

Time marches on.

Hopefully marching on into eternity this month. Wouldn’t that be nice? :yahoo:

+11
      Todd Tomlinson
      Participant

Hopefully this is the last Part :-)

+12
      Yohanan

Either by rapture or I just wont start a Part 4 page. B-) After 895 entries we are STILL on part 3!  ;-)

+13
      Geri9
      Participant

Mega drought is coming … some farmers are not even going to attempt to plant anything and others will and hope for a miracle of “rain”.   This includes North Dakota … that region grows wheat … so they are urging people to stock up on flour and pasta.

The map below shows the areas with lack of rain … what is weird is they have Vermont in a mild drought stage and I find that odd because it snowed pretty much every day this winter and its been raining almost every day this spring. :scratch:  Now if they said farmers can’t plant because the ground is too wet .. that is a different story.  But I think the map is accurate for the western states with the lack of rain … signs of the rider on the black horse (famine and high prices)

Farmers Warn That The Megadrought In The Western US Threatens To Cause Devastating Crop Failures In 2021

ZeroHedge

By Tyler Darden
      Tuesday, April 20, 2021 – 06:45 PM

Throughout U.S. history, there have always been droughts in the western half of the country from time to time, but what we are dealing with now is truly alarming.  Scientists tell us that a multi-year “megadrought” has developed in the southwestern portion of the country, and this is the worst year of that “megadrought” so far by a wide margin.  If conditions do not radically improve soon, we are going to have a major agricultural disaster on our hands.  Some farmers have already decided not to plant crops at all this year, but many others have decided to plant anyway knowing that if enough rain doesn’t come their crops will certainly fail.

As I have discussed previously, the epicenter of this “megadrought” is the Four Corners region in the Southwest, but this drought is so immense it is even causing immense nightmares for farmers as far away as North Dakota.

In fact, the first few months of this year were the driest that North Dakota has seen in 126 years…

The period of January to March 2021 was the driest in 126 years for North Dakota. Farmers are starting to make difficult decisions on planting and culling herds as the governor of the state declared a statewide drought disaster on April 8. Soil moistures across the state, particularly in western portions of North Dakota, are lacking sufficient moisture to sustain normal crop development growth. The first eight days of April 2021 offered little help as hot, summer-like temperatures, gusty winds, and low humidity across the state accelerated drying conditions.  According to the U.S. Drought Monitor, well over half the state is now experiencing “severe drought”.

Perhaps you don’t care about what is happening in North Dakota, but you should, because much of the wheat that we use for pasta and flour comes from that region…

Things are dry and dusty in the Upper Midwest, the Northern Plains states and the Prairie provinces of Canada.

This region, spanning states such as North Dakota and provinces such as Manitoba, is the most important one for spring wheat, the higher-gluten variety that’s used for pasta or mixed with other wheat for all-purpose flour. And that crop is at significant risk, because conditions in the region are pretty dire this year.

In a previous article I discussed the dramatic rise in food prices that we have been witnessing lately, and now drought fears are pushing futures prices for spring wheat quite a bit higher…

The US Drought Monitor shows around 70 percent of North Dakota in “extreme drought” conditions, with most of the rest in the slightly less scary “severe drought” rating. As a result, the futures prices of both spring wheat and canola are at their highest in years, with traders expecting a lower harvest this year.
      Despite all of our advanced technology, farmers can’t grow crops if it doesn’t rain, and a farmer in Texas named Blake Fennell says that his farm has not had any significant rain in almost two years.

“We’ve still got to give that crop every chance we think we can get, but at the same time, we also can’t waste a lot of money on a crop that we don’t think we’re going to have going into it,”he says.  What a nightmare.

Right now, nearly the entire state of Texas is in some level of drought, and we haven’t even gotten to the summer months yet.

To call this a “plague” would be a major understatement.  On the border of Oregon and California, farmers just learned that water levels are so low that they will only get “a tiny fraction of the water they need” in 2021…

Hundreds of farmers who rely on a massive irrigation project that spans the Oregon-California border learned Wednesday they will get a tiny fraction of the water they need amid the worst drought in decades, as federal regulators attempt to balance the needs of agriculture against federally threatened and endangered fish species that are central to the heritage of several tribes.

Oregon’s governor said the prolonged drought in the region has the “full attention of our offices,” and she is working with congressional delegates, the White House and federal agencies to find relief for those affected.
      Do you think that you could run a successful farm under such conditions?

Elsewhere in California, water allocation reductions of up to 95 percent are forcing many farmers to make some exceedingly heartbreaking decisions…

Drought conditions are already forcing Valley farmers to make difficult decisions when it comes to their crops as many are facing severe water restrictions.

There’s districts throughout California that have experienced up to 95% reductions in water,” says Fresno County Farm Bureau CEO Ryan Jacobsen.  U.S. food production will be down in 2021, but if sufficient rain starts falling in the western U.S. we could still see a miracle.

But if enough rain does not fall, we are going to see epic crop failures.

Meanwhile, it is being projected that the drought will cause the water level in Lake Mead to soon fall to the lowest level ever recorded…

Wracked by drought, climate change and overuse, a key reservoir on the Colorado River could sink to historically low levels later this year, new US government projections show, potentially triggering significant water cutbacks in some states as early as next year.

The projections released by the US Bureau of Reclamation show that Lake Mead — the largest reservoir in the country and a vital water supply to millions across the Southwest — could fall later this year to its lowest levels since it was filled in the 1930s.  If you live anywhere in the western half of the country, you should brace yourself for severe water restrictions.

And all of us need to brace ourselves for much higher prices at the grocery store.

For decades, the western half of the country was blessed with unusually high levels of rainfall, but that wasn’t going to last forever.

Now Dust Bowl conditions have returned, and farmers, ranchers and local authorities are starting to panic.

As this megadrought continues to intensify, life is going to dramatically change in the western half of the nation, and that is going to deeply affect all of us.

– Fair Use –

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Geri9.
      +15
      Paul Gillette
      Participant

I can envision this scenario as another illustration of God making provision for the unsaved to seek Him. He is knocking on the door as stated in Scripture. We may see the beginning of the further weakening of the US in the global economy but will be gone before chastisement becomes wrath and judgement.

+13
      Arthur
      Participant

It’s been a relatively dry Spring in the Pacific Northwest. Summers are typically dry here where we sometimes go a month without rainfall. Could be a recipe for disaster here, as well.

+13
        Geri9
        Participant

Right now as I’m typing and looking out the front bay window …. the rain switched over to … SNOW!   :groan    I’m soooo sick of this white stuff …

+10
      tenderreed
      Participant

Being chosen before the foundations of creation were laid, speaks to God’s seeing the end times before time!

We are all privy to free will!  God wants to know who chooses and loves him!  As like with any marriage relationship both parties must be in agreement!

Lastly, there is a weeding out of those who would possibly rebel as like the Angel’s before them!

Again, a bridegroom can only rest assured when the bride has also chosen him!

TR

+11

Geri,  I can’t believe you’re still getting snow up there!  I feel your pain; it’s raining in PA but we certainly get our share of snow.

So, let’s add volcano’s as we buckle up.  Monkey Werx is a Christian man who monitors the airlines in the skies on YouTube.  He also does “Monkey Minutes” which he devotes to the signs of our times.

Today he dedicated his show to Volcanoes and their increased activity (he referred to as “birth pains”).  He showed a chart of volcanic activity in the last 10,000 years.  I can’t figure out how to cut and paste the chart he used, so I’m just attaching the link to the video.  The chart is at the 11 minute mark of the 12.36 minute video.  Since the 20th century, we have had 3,542 volcanoes; before that, the chart shows a miniscule number.  We have always had volcanoes but the block chart shows just how much increased activity is taking place.  He is tying the effects of volcanoes in relation to the end time prophecies:  The sun becoming black as sackcloth; pillars of smoke, covering the heavens and making the stars dark, the moon and the sun are darkened, the moon will not shed its light.

I’m not doing this justice; but he did at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gxnET_1jiI

+10
      Geri9
      Participant

Thanks S.I. I will check out his Monkey Minutes …. I used to follow him for the aviation updates.  That makes sense if all the volcano go off at the same time … the ash would darken the sun/moon and stars. :yes:

Does anybody bake homemade bread?  I’m wondering how much flour is needed … 12 bags/per year enough? :mail:    Oh and the yeast packages too.  I gave away my mom’s bread machine thinking I would never need it … that machine did everything … even baked the bread.  If we are still here in June … I think I will be looking into a cheap bread machine … it might be worth having around after all.

+9
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Geri9
      Participant

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Israel says it strikes targets in Syria after missile attack

The Washington Post
      By Josef Federman | AP
      April 21, 2021 at 9:26 p.m.

JERUSALEM — A missile launched from Syria was fired into southern Israel early Thursday, setting off air raid sirens near the country’s top-secret nuclear reactor, the Israeli military said. In response, it said it attacked the missile launcher and air-defense systems in neighboring Syria.

The incident, marking the most serious violence between Israel and Syria in years, pointed to likely Iranian involvement. Iran, which maintains troops and proxies in Syria, has accused Israel of a series of attacks on its nuclear facilities, including sabatoge at its Natanz nuclear facility on April 11, and vowed revenge. It also threatened to complicate U.S.-led attempts to revive the international nuclear deal with Iran.

The Israeli army said it had deployed a missile-defense system but could not confirm if the incoming missile was intercepted, though it said there had been no damage. The air raid sirens were sounded in Abu Krinat, a village just a few kilometers (miles) from Dimona, the Negev desert town where Israel’s nuclear reactor is located. Explosions heard across Israel might have been the air-defense systems.

The Israeli military initially described the weapon fired as a surface-to-air missile, which is usually used for air defense against warplanes or other missiles. That could suggest the Syrian missile had targeted Israeli warplanes but missed and flown off errantly. However, Dimona is some 300 kilometers (185 miles) south of Damascus, a long range for an errantly fired surface-to-air missile.

Syria’s state-run SANA news agency said four soldiers had been wounded in an Israeli strike near Damascus, which also caused some damage. The agency did not elaborate other than to claim its air defense intercepted “most of the enemy missiles,” which it said were fired from the Israeli-annexed Golan Heights.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the missile strike or comment from Iran. But on Saturday, Iran’s hard-line Kayhan newspaper published an opinion piece by Iranian analyst Sadollah Zarei suggesting Israel’s Dimona facility be targeted after the attack on Natanz. Zarei cited the idea of “an eye for an eye” in his remarks.

Action should be taken “against the nuclear facility in Dimona,” he wrote. “This is because no other action is at the same level as the Natanz incident.”
      The Dimona reactor is widely believed to be the centerpiece of an undeclared nuclear weapons program. Israel neither confirms nor denies having a nuclear arsenal.

– Fair Use –

+13
      Geri9
      Participant

Over 70 million people are under freeze warnings as snow and severe storms track into Northeast

By Jackson Dill and Judson Jones, CNN

Updated 2:47 PM ET, Wed April 21, 2021

April deep freeze from Texas to New England
      (CNN)Even if the calendar says “spring,” a wintry storm will be bringing a late round of snow, record low temperatures and severe storms to the Northeast on Wednesday, in a sign that Old Man Winter isn’t loosening his freezing grip on millions of people just yet. :-(

Freeze warnings are currently in effect for over 70 million people from the Plains through the Northeast for Wednesday night into Thursday morning.

Current freeze and frost alerts issued by the National Weather Service
      Ironically, today is considered the start date for the growing season across this area,” said the National Weather Service (NWS) office in New York.  These warnings mean freezing temperatures are likely and could kill crops and sensitive plants while also possibly damaging outdoor plumbing, according to the National Weather Service. :-(  

Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average across much of the eastern two-thirds of the nation. In some areas, highs could be 30 degrees cooler than the typical high temperature for this time of the year.

And while in a city like New York, the high temperature could touch 70 degrees on Wednesday, after a high on Tuesday of 76 degrees, the warmest day so far this April, a dramatic change is coming.

– Fair Use –

Its in the 20’s in my area … record high today will be a sizzling 38 degrees :-(  and then in 6 more days it will reach 80 degrees B-)   The poor hummingbirds have got to be so confused.

+12

Thank you Yohanan!!!!   A chart is worth a thousand words.  :-)

Monkey Werx has some interesting aviation updates.  I only listen to about 15 minutes of it but it is intriguing what is going on in the air and his speculation.  He doesn’t say much, but it does make you question some of the activity.

Things are definitely heating up in the middle east and cooling down in the Northeast!  Glad I didn’t plant those flowers yet that I bought last weekend. In Pennsylvania our planting season has always been after May 12th when we are pretty safe from freezing.

Geri, most of my bread recipes call for between 2-4 cups of flour and 1-2 packages yeast which makes two loaves.  I have a wonderful recipe for a yellow raisin bread that uses 6 cups of flour and three packages of yeast.  It makes three loaves.  It is a little sweet and is so good toasted!

+11
      Yohanan

You are most welcome, SI!

+10
      Geri9
      Participant

This morning I thought things were slowing down … and then I saw this update :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

NTEB prophecy news podcast:  Congress preparing “Israel Relatioins Normalization Act of 2021” bill to expand Abraham Accords Peace Treaty.

On this episode of the NTEB Prophecy News Podcast, we are looking at the stunning acceptance of the Abraham Accords, created by President Trump and Jared Kushner, by the Biden administration, and not only have they adopted that policy, they are working right now to drastically expand the range and scope of the Abraham Accords. You know what that means, right? Of course you do, it’s as obvious as the nose of your face, here comes the Two State Solution. God removed Trump, and looks to be in the process of removing Netanyahu in Israel, paving the way for the easy installation of the Two State Solution. Peace, peace, glorious peace in the Middle East. But not. It heralds the soon arrival of Antichrist. 

Back when it became apparent that Biden was going to become our pretend president, a lot of people wrote to me saying how wrong I was to say the Abraham Accords would lead to the Daniel 9:27 covenant because the Democrats would get rid of it because Trump created it. My reply was that the exact opposite was going to happen, and 4 months into Biden’s reign, that’s exactlywhat’s happen as both the House and Senate are preparing versions of the ‘Israel Relations Normalization Act of 2021’. The Abraham Accords are about to get an upgrade! Right on time.

“Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem. Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.” Isaiah 28:14-16

Study Helps And Links For Today’s Podcast
      President Of Israel Rivlin Gushes To Pope Francis That The Abraham Accords Are Bringing ‘Special Opportunity For Peace’ To The Middle East
      Senators introduce bill promoting Arab-Israeli normalization
      Emmanuel Macron And France The Driving Force Behind New Middle East Military Power Alliance Uniting Israel With Its Muslim Neighbors
      One Week After Jews Cry Out For Antichrist, Pope Francis Will Hold A Chrislam One World Religion Prayer Meeting In Ur Where Abraham Was Born

– Fair Use –

+13
      Todd Tomlinson
      Participant

I was listening to a podcast last night (MFATW) and he mentioned something big happening on the 25th as in natural disaster.    I always take it with a grain of salt when someone predicts a natural disaster in the future — but ran across this article this morning.  https://weatherboy.com/geomagnetic-storm-watch-issued-solar-tsunami-unleashed/ which states a solar blast is going to hit Earth on … drum roll please — the 25th.

Fair use – educational purposes only

+12
        Blue
        Participant

MFATW also said that there was no way for Israel’s defense system to fail…someone had to have turned it off. So it seems to me like maybe they are trying to find a reason to strike back.  He has said that Russia and Iran have weapons superior to ours and Israel’s…so some of these strikes and provocations are to try to get them to show what they have.

+12
      Arthur
      Participant

Rapture on the 25th? Well, God does have a flare for the dramatic. ;-)

+10
      churchgal
      Participant

Well this seems as good a place as any to post this…. today I heard a plane flying over my house, not unusual at all but this one was extremely loud, and that is unusual because I live in the mountains so big planes don’t fly low around here….obviously. So I went outside to see if I could see it since it was so loud…it is cloudy today so couldn’t see anything, but I was amazed still at how loud it was like standing on a tarmac getting ready to board a jet at an airport. Then I heard a sound I have never heard before, very loud, very weird and difficult to explain. It wasn’t a boom, it didn’t sound like acceleration either….for lack of a better comparison it sounded like those deep laser beam sounds on a sci fi movie or maybe like a bass in a loud stereo but amplified like crazy, almost if you could imagine sound bending…..it was brief, only a few seconds and then it was back to the same loud plane sound…. I have a friend who lives about 50 miles from me, and heard the loud plane but not the weird sound….  I have no idea what it was but since it wasn’t a trumpet it unnerved me a bit….. :unsure:

+9
        Geri9
        Participant

Do you think it was a UFO?

+9
        churchgal
        Participant

A neighbor of mine who is former military said there were two jets and one was refueling….but he didn’t see them, only heard them, and he didn’t hear the weird noise that I heard……all I know is that it sounded like something that was different from any other plane sound :unsure: but I can’t say UFO because I didn’t see anything, only heard the strange sound but I can tell you without hesitation that in all my life I never heard anything like it….and I have been around for a decade or 5…lol

+9
      Geri9
      Participant

:popcorn

Iran is just 3-4 months from breakout, says Israeli intel. Who’s to stop it? 

DEBKA  Apr 23, 2021

Israel’s three security kingpins go to Washington next week to try and modify, if not halt, the Biden administration’s race for a nuclear pact with Iran. Mossad director Yossi Cohen, IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Aviv Kochavi, and national security adviser Mair Ben-Shabbat will not arrive as a delegation but separate and make tracks for their counterparts at the top of American military, intelligence and national security organizations. Unlike in 2015, Israel will not go face to face against the administration as it did overr Barack Obama’s initiative to conclude the original nuclear deal between Iran and six world powers. Instead, the government in Jerusalem hopes to modify the finished product by inserting clauses that meet Israel’s most pressing security concerns and the threats that may be left open by the deal. The three officials will try and persuade the administration to accommodate those vital adjustments and talk down its fears of rejection by Tehran.

Washington, for its part, while not sharing the current state of its indirect dialogue with Tehran, is also making an effort to calm Israel’s concerns. On Monday, April 19, US ambassador to the UN, Linda Thomas Greenfield, stated: “The Biden administration will support Israel as it works to counter the threats posed by Iran’s aggressive behavior.” She was responding to Israel’s unease over possible premature sanctions relief by the US for keeping Iran at the table and the ongoing Vienna talks for reviving the 2015 nuclear accord afloat. For Iran, this is a major talking point. The release of frozen funds, following the example set by Obama, will enable Tehran to boost its support for proxies hostile to Israel like the Lebanese Hizballah, Iraqi Shiite militias and the Houthi insurgents of Yemen.

Israel’s apprehension was reinforced when President Hassan Rouhani commented on Tuesday, April 20: “Negotiations have achieved 60-70 percent progress. If the Americans act honestly, we will reach a conclusion in little time.” The US State Department spokesman Ned Price stepped in to cool this sentiment by saying: “There have been no breakthroughs and a long road lies ahead.”

DEBKAfile’s military sources note that for Israel, all this palaver is beside the point.  Rouhani needs to sound upbeat to offer a ray of hope to a population sunk in a welter of disastrous crises. The Biden administration wants to convey the impression that there is a long way to go for nuclear negotiations and the US is in no hurry to hand out concessions to Iran.

But Israel’s overriding focus is on Iran’s furtive advance on its objective. According to its intelligence services, Iran has been creeping forward to breakout time for a nuclear weapon and reached a point no more than 3-4 months away from this target. The original JCPOA accord was hailed by the Obama administration as a major breakthrough because, at the time, US intelligence calculated that Iran was just a year away from breakout point. But Iran has used the intervening six years and is now far closer to its objective. Undaunted by harsh US sanctions and solemn American vows never to let Iran procure a nuclear weapon, Tehran has cut its timeline for a nuke by two-thirds. And today, no one is in any position to promise that Iran will not emerge as a nuclear-armed power within a few months.

The Parchin military site (shown on the attached photo) holds a large metal lined chamber for testing nuclear explosives. Iran barred the nuclear watchdog, the IAEA. from inspecting this site in another breach of accord’s provision of comprehensive monitoring of its nuclear program. The photo was contained in the nuclear archive captured by Israel from a secret site in Tehran.

On Tuesday, April 20, two former Israeli officials ran an article in the influential Foreign Policy urging the government to back President Joe Biden’s efforts to revive the 2015 nuclear accord. The government has for more than a decade faced a strong domestic lobby of former security high-ups campaigning against direct Israeli action for averting Iran’s acquisition of a nuke. The article was penned by former Mossad Director Tamir Pardo and former Deputy Defense Minister Matan Vilnai and backed by the signatures of 300 ex-military and security officials.

Nonetheless, the writers confirm the current intelligence estimate of 3-4 months to breakout time and their article is subtitled “Reducing Iran’s breakout time and restoring robust monitoring are the most urgent priorities.” The authors have no answers to what happens next after Iran achieves breakout or how the Biden administration will respond, except to urge more negotiations.

The three Israeli emissaries arriving in Washington next week will have their work cut out to change this dominant mindset and head off a nuclear-armed Iran before it is too late.

– Fair Use –

+7
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Arthur
      Participant

I am highly suspicious of the constant reporting of “Iran is X months/weeks/days away from nuclear this and that.”

I think it’s crying wolf, IMHO.

Iran has been months away from developing a nuclear weapons for over 20 years. Sooner or later you would have figured they would have developed one. I don’t think it is constant Israeli sabotage that is holding them back.

Perhaps it is all a ruse in order to drive the Sunni Muslims and Israelis together? There are high level freemasons in Iran, Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc.

+10
      Arthur
      Participant

The wine has been damaged.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ 6:5-6

5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

https://watchers.news/2021/04/23/exceptional-widespread-frost-to-cut-wine-output-by-nearly-a-third-france/

+11
        Geri9
        Participant

Wow!    How about the olive trees?

If this is referring to corn oil there will be a MEGA shortage because the US is the largest corn producer in the world, with 96,000,000 acres (39,000,000 ha) of land reserved for corn production. Corn growth is dominated by west/north central Iowa and east central Illinois and are they part of the drought region? :unsure:

Mexico also produces corn and they are in a critical drought stage as well …

+9
      Geri9
      Participant

As rockets fired from Gaza continue to fall over Israel for 2nd day in a row, Benjamin Netanyahu says IDF is “prepared for any scenario” 

NTEB

Israeli fighter jets bombed a number of Hamas in Gaza, including rocket launchers and underground infrastructure, and an IDF tank also struck a Hamas observation post on the border. In light of the attacks, the military issued a number of safety instructions to residents of southern Israel, keeping people away from the border and limiting the sizes of crowds. Israeli officials warned that if the rocket attacks returned on Saturday night, this could lead to a wider conflict.  Earlier in the day, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on the military to “prepare for any scenario” with Gaza.

Palestinian terrorists launched at least two rockets toward southern Israel on Saturday night, one of which was shot down while the other struck an open field, as attacks from the enclave continued into a second day and threatened to intensify.

You can see this one coming from a mile away, rocket fire from Gaza intensifying as Biden administration announces full support for the Abraham Accords via something called the ‘Israel Relations Normalization Act of 2021’.

“To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith the Lord GOD.” Ezekiel 13:16

So even if every Muslim nation in the Middle East signs up to ‘normalize relations’ with the Jewish state, that really doesn’t solve the problem, does it? There won’t be any ‘peace’ in the Middle East until Israel and the Palestinians make it, and only the Two-State Solution will do that. Prepare for that, the rebuilding of the Temple, and the return of the Genesis 6 giants.

Two rockets fired from Gaza into Israel as fighting enters second day
      FROM THE TIMES OF ISRAEL: The first rocket attack came at 9 p.m., triggering sirens in the town of Sderot and nearby communities, sending residents into bomb shelters. Soldiers operating the Iron Dome shot down the incoming projectile, the Israel Defense Forces said.  An 18-year-old woman suffered an acute anxiety attack because of the alarms and was treated at the nearby Barzilai Medical Center in Ashkelon, the hospital said.

The second launch occurred an hour and a half later, causing alarms to sound in the community of Kibbutz Nirim, just east of southern Gaza. According to the IDF, the rocket landed in an open field near the security fence, without causing injury or damage. News outlets in the Strip reported that two additional rockets were launched at the same time, but failed to clear the border and landed within Gazan territory.

Over the course of Friday night and the predawn hours of Saturday morning, terrorists in the enclave launched at least 36 projectiles into southern Israel — toward the city of Ashkelon and the Eshkol, Sdot Negev, Sha’ar Hanegev and Hof Ashkelon regions — several of which landed inside Israeli communities, where they damaged a number of buildings and vehicles. Six of the rockets were intercepted by the Iron Dome, according to the IDF.

In retaliation, Israeli fighter jets bombed a number of Hamas in Gaza, including rocket launchers and underground infrastructure, and an IDF tank also struck a Hamas observation post on the border. In light of the attacks, the military issued a number of safety instructions to residents of southern Israel, keeping people away from the border and limiting the sizes of crowds.

Israeli officials warned that if the rocket attacks returned on Saturday night, this could lead to a wider conflict.

IDF Chief of Staff Aviv Kohavi also canceled his planned visit to Washington, DC, amid concerns that the fighting in Gaza would escalate, the military said.

– Fair Use –

—————-

Some watchers believe … Zephaniah 2:4-5 is a prophecy yet to be fulfilled … the rockets are happening in this region right now …

For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.

Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the Lord is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.

– Fair Use –

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by Geri9.
      +9
      Geri9
      Participant

Short 57 second clip … the news anchor guy says at the 12 second marker point “what the mark of the beast is going onB-)

– Fair Use –

Amazon wants your palm print … they will be keeping your palm image in their database besides all the other stuff they have on us.  Right now its being tested @ Whole Foods stores in Seattle.  But in another clip they claim Amazon will then be selling this palm payment system to “other” retail stores nationwide and encouraging them this slogan “with covid … this is the safest way to pay” :whistle:

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by Geri9.
      +13
        Patricia N.
        Participant

About paying with your hand: One of my relatives was telling me about this.  She thought it was exciting and convenient and wonderful!  I told her that I didn’t think it was a good thing.  It means they have your handprint on file.  I hope she ponders more about it and realizes the dangers.

+8
        avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Arthur
      Participant

My reaction is *facepalm*

Hurtling towards the Tribulation like a meteor.

+15
      Geri9
      Participant

Iran army chief threatens to ‘teach Israel a good lesson’

EndTimesHeadlines

By Ricky Scaparo  April 25, 2021

The chief of Iran’s Armed Forces, Mohammad Bagheri just threatened to “teach Israel a very good lesson,” in what appears to be a threat of retaliation after Iran has accused Israel of being behind a reported attack on an Iranian tanker off Syria’s Coast.

Bagheri told reporters: “We don’t announce anything about the incidents that happened recently, nor do we know who did it, but the Resistance Front will teach Israel a very good lesson,” according to several Iranian journalists.

Israelis think they can keep hitting Syria and making mischievous moves elsewhere and in the seas and not receive any response,” said Bagheri, according to tweets by Iranian journalists Reza Khaasteh and Abas Aslani.

“The moves made in the past few days and future moves against their interests will bring them to their senses,” Bagheri added. “It is not clear how Iran will respond, but the Zionist regime will not remain peaceful.” The threat also follows a recent attack by Syria who launched a missile at Israel, triggering a response by the IDF with airstrikes.

– Fair Use –

+12
      Geri9
      Participant

Sharing the Cracker Jacks   :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn  I think we are all going to need it after reading this …

NTEB prophecy news podcast:  Elon Musk’s SpaceX Dragon Falcon 9 Rocket reaches outer space only to be greeted by UFO, says NASA

On this episode of the NTEB Prophecy News Podcast, we are coming back to one of our favorite subjects, fallen angels and the Genesis 6 giants, and why do we like that topic so much? Because Jesus tells us that that will herald the start of the time of Jacob’s trouble, and that means the Pretribulation Rapture is even that much closer! Any day now, prepare yourself to see with your eyes the creatures lost people refer to ‘space aliens’, because they have arrived and seem to be raring to get started. Ironically, or perhaps intentionally, Elon Musk has named his space capsule the Dragon, the same name given to Satan in Revelation 12.

Any day now, prepare yourself to see with your eyes the creatures lost people refer to ‘space aliens’, because they have arrived and seem to be raring to get started.

Since the last half of 2019, we’ve been telling you to prepare yourselves for the return of the fallen angels and the Genesis 6 Giants, their time on the prophetic stage is about to begin and for many months now we’ve been watching them “warm up” for their big appearance. Elon Musk and his Dragon space capsule got a taste of that over the weekend. Ready or not, here they come.

“But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.” Matthew 24:37

On this episode of the NTEB Prophecy News Podcast, we are coming back to one of our favorite subjects, fallen angels and the Genesis 6 giants, and why do we like that topic so much? Because Jesus tells us that that will herald the start of the time of Jacob’s trouble, and that means the Pretribulation Rapture is even that much closer! Any day now, prepare yourself to see with your eyes the creatures lost people refer to ‘space aliens’, because they have arrived and seem to be raring to get started. Ironically, or perhaps intentionally, Elon Musk has named his space capsule the Dragon, the same name given to Satan in Revelation 12. Because I read and believe my King James Bible, and the Holy Spirit gives me discernment, figuring this stuff out is easier than eating a hot fudge sundae, and ten times more fun! We are living in the days of prophecy as it is being fulfilled before our eyes, buckle up, it’s time to fly.

– Fair Use –

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Geri9.
      +10
      Blue
      Participant

I was just thinking that if we are to be out of here by the end of the month that more revealing would have to take place this week, not next month.

+12
      Patricia N.
      Participant

Scientists Create Meat from Human Cells

“It’s not cannibalism if the ‘steaks’ are grown from the consumer’s own cells at home.”

Scientists Create Meat from Human Cells But Claim It’s Not Cannibalism

+10
      Geri9
      Participant

Could this be it?  The world has finally reached the point of no return?  Or is there more to this horror show to endure?   Got a feeling no matter how many bottles of “Calgon take me away” bubble bath you use … they are useless now.

:prayer-hands:  We need you, Lord Jesus, please take us away!

:flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:

+14
        regina
        Participant

please come Lord

+14
      Geri9
      Participant

Expect gas shortages at the pump … won’t this really inflate the food prices?  And  perhaps trick many to buy an electric car.  Which is part of the Biden go green agenda.

Coming this summer: Gas stations running out of gas

By Chris Isidore, CNN Business

New York (CNN Business)Millions of people stuck at home for more than a year are expected to hit the road for much-needed post-pandemic vacations this summer. Good luck finding gas.

Not that there’s a looming shortage of crude oil or gasoline. Rather, it’s the tanker truck drivers needed to deliver the gas to stations who are in short supply.
      According to the National Tank Truck Carriers, the industry’s trade group, somewhere between 20% to 25% of tank trucks in the fleet are parked heading into this summer due to a paucity of qualified drivers. At this point in 2019, only 10% of trucks were sitting idle for that reason.

“We’ve been dealing with a driver shortage for a while, but the pandemic took that issue and metastasized it,” said Ryan Streblow, the executive vice president of the NTTC. “It certainly has grown exponentially.”

Indeed, drivers left the business a year ago when gasoline demand ground to a near halt during the early pandemic-related shutdowns.

We were even hauling boxes for Amazon just to keep our drivers busy,” said Holly McCormick, vice president in charge of driver recruitment and retention at Groendyke Transport, an Oklahoma tanker company. “A lot of drivers didn’t want to do the safety protocols. We’re also working with an aging work force. Many said ‘I might as well take it as a cue to retire.‘”

Not just any truck driver is allowed to drive a tanker truck. It requires special certification, including a commercial driver’s license, and weeks of training after being hired. And while the jobs are more attractive than some long-haul trucking jobs that can keep drivers away from home for days or weeks at a time, it is strenuous, difficult work.

McCormick, who runs the workforce committee for NTTC, said another problem was the shutdown of many driver schools early in the pandemic. The pipeline of new drivers those schools would have produced has yet to be filled, she said. And then there’s a new federal clearinghouse that went online in January 2020 to identify truck drivers with prior drug or alcohol violations or failed drug tests, which knocked about 40,000 to 60,000 total drivers out of the national employment pool. :mdrmdr:   Well this says it all. :prayer-hands:  Please Lord, take us away from this mess.

– Fair Use –

+11
      Arthur
      Participant

Getting hammered at the pump up here in Canada, as it is. I used to be able to slip across the border and buy gas in Blaine, Washington. Not now with the scamdemic.

Even though Blaine has the highest gas prices in the Continental US, it is still at least 25% cheaper than what we pay in Canada.

+11
      Geri9
      Participant

Oh and did you hear about this … any day now … they are going to release in the Florida Keys …  144,000 ;-)  GMO Frankenstein bugs … what could possibly go wrong when they start biting humans and animals   B-)

RT.com

A plan to release thousands of genetically modified mosquitoes in an effort to combat disease in the Florida Keys has triggered dire concerns among locals, some saying the “criminal” experiment will turn them into guinea pigs.  Spearheaded by the Florida Keys Mosquito Control District (FKMCD) and Oxitec, a British biotech firm that’s received backing from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the project aims to turn the first swarms of gene-edited bugs loose into the Keys starting sometime this week, the two bodies announced in a joint statement.

For the first leg of the plan, set to be expanded later, mosquito boxes will be placed at six locations, which over 12 weeks will release around 144,000 Aedes aegypti mosquitoes, a species most closely linked with transmitting illnesses such as dengue, Zika and yellow fever. If all goes according to plan, the male, non-biting bugs will mate with local biting females, whose female offspring are programmed to die off, helping to control the Aedes aegypti population and reduce the spread of disease.

While the particular species makes up only about 4% of the overall population in the Keys, it is behind “virtually all” mosquito-borne diseases passed to humans, as well as some that are transmitted to animals, such as heartworm, according to Oxitec.

Approved by the Environmental Protection Agency last May under an Experimental Use Permit, the project also seeks to cut down on the use of chemical pesticides, which can be harmful to local wildlife. However, while Oxitec presented that as a major perk in selling the plan to local leaders, the mosquito control board has so far given no indication of any plans to reduce pesticide usage.

The UK-based firm, founded in 2002 at Oxford University, also claims that public support for the plan “remains high,” even as locals voice extreme skepticism, some directly to community leaders.

“We may not be scientists, but we read. And what Oxitec says and what we’re reading from other sources are two completely different things,” one concerned resident, Meagan Hull, said at a March village council meeting, adding “I beg you, I implore you to take immediate action [and] consider a resolution against this technology.”

I find it criminal that we are being bullied into this experiment – criminal that we are being subjected to this terrorism by our own Florida Keys Mosquito Control Board.

Another local similarly said she was “incredibly concerned” that the plan is moving ahead, pointing to risk that biting gene-hacked female mosquitoes would emerge in the community.

“Everybody says that’s not going to happen, but I don’t trust that,” she said, also suggesting a “lack of transparency” from Oxitec and the government agencies involved.

Even some elected officials expressed trepidation, with Councilman Mark Gregg calling the GMO mosquitoes “Frankenstein bugs.

“I hear other people say we’re being made into guinea pigs. Maybe we are… I just don’t know that it’s ready for prime time yet,” he said.

The mosquito control board, however, insists on the need to improve its control methods due to pesticide resistance developing in disease-carrying bugs, saying the Oxitec project could provide new tools that are “safe, environmentally friendly, and targeted.”

Oxitec is no stranger to genetically modified blood-suckers, having already released more than a billion bugs across South America and the Caribbean, such as a 27-month-long experiment in Brazil in 2013 that sought to cut the local mosquito population by 90%. Like the initiative in the Keys, offspring from the GM mosquitoes were meant to die off in Brazil, however Oxitec came under fire in 2019 after researchers published a study alleging that the bugs were reproducing, finding that up to 60% of mosquitoes analyzed contained traces of modified genes.

While the company later disputed those findings, insisting the experiment went as planned, other Oxitec efforts have also been subject to criticism. A like project in the Cayman Islands was terminatedin 2018 after local officials concluded it had failed, with Health Minister Dwayne Seymour saying the plan “wasn’t getting the results that we thought we could get.”

Months before its Cayman Islands contract fell through, the company announced a partnership with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to produce similar “friendly” and “self-limiting” mosquitoes, this time for the Anopheles species, which spread malaria. Since then, Oxitec has raked in just shy of $8.5 million from Gates, according to the foundation’s financial records, receiving more than $1.2 million so far in 2021 alone. It is unclear whether any of those funds were devoted to the Florida Keys plan.

– Fair Use –

+11
      Yohanan

Seems to me Gov Desantis should have something to say about this.

+9
      Arthur
      Participant

Seems like they are doing a trial run with these mosquitoes in order to gather data on how to efficiently inject people with various things. :negative:

+10
      Leaving Soon
      Participant

So Hal Turner is now reporting that the airline industry will completely shut down during June and July. If’s that’s true it makes me wonder if they are preparing for the aftermath of the Rapture, a major war breaking out, a UFO flap, or something else. Wut say u all ?

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/covert-intel-industries-told-prepare-to-shut-down-june-july

+11
        Geri9
        Participant

Yes!  I totally agree something is up.  They are preparing the set-up.  :good:

I mentioned this in the Trumps official website is launched thread … they are preparing to restart  MAGA Trump rallies as early as May.  I gave this scenario … wouldn’t it be something if the rally in May was timed with the rapture event and many in attendance fly out. :mdrmdr:   And its televised on all the tv networks … and then the UFO’s make their appearance …

+13
        Blue
        Participant

I will speculate that the airlines shutting down could have something to do with meteorites. If there are a lot more fires spread out across the country this summer, that could be it.

+13
        Blue
        Participant

Another idea, if there was intelligence on a bioweapon to be released…..  Seems like shutting down air travel would prevent it from spreading too quickly.  I wonder if that could have something to do with pushing the jab so hard this spring.  Maybe whatever is in the jab is supposed to protect from certain bioweapons.  It is back and forth on deciding if our govt is trying to kill us or protect us.

+10
        Blue
        Participant

I could speculate all day long.  Let’s say our military is going to join with Israel to try to take out Iran this summer.  They would expect retaliation.  That could come in the form of a bioweapon.  Also, President Trump’s military killed some great Iranian leader last year, right?  I think they are expecting a retaliation for that.

+11
        Blue
        Participant

It looks like So Ready doesn’t like it that I said it is back and forth on deciding if the govt is trying to kill us.  I think some of them are, but I don’t think all of them are in on it.  I think a better idea about the airline shutdown would be that they expect the rapture to be in June or July and they don’t want planes falling out of the sky.  Hopefully they will have a May surprise.

+4
      tenderreed
      Participant

And we make our disappearance just prior!

TR

+10
      Geri9
      Participant

Wow check out this nasty storm … reminds us of what’s going to happen but in greater destruction in …. Revelation 16:21 “And great hailstones weighing almost a hundred pounds each rained down on them from above. And men cursed God for the plague of hail, because it was so horrendous.”

Monster hail produces $3.5 billion in damage across Texas and Oklahoma

End Times Headlines

By Ricky Scaparo

April 29, 2021

Major hailstorms of Biblical proportions have just pummeled at least three big cities across the south-central United States on Wednesday night, shattering windows, damaging vehicles, and leaving behind costly damage for homeowners.

According to Accuweather, the hail struck such a widespread and populated area that damage estimates are expected to total upwards of a stunning $3 billion.  The report reveals that communities around Norman, Oklahoma, and San Antonio, and Fort Worth, Texas, were impacted the hardest by the storms, with reports that it forced residents to take shelter inside as the monster hail bombarded the areas.

In Hondo, Texas, which located west of San Antonio, hailstones the size of grapefruits were seen, reaching roughly 4 inches in diameter. Meawnhile, In Norman, hail ranged from the size of golf balls to baseballs.  The hail was reportedly falling at such velocity that the windows of homes were completely shattered and, in some cases, even produced damage inside.

According to Accuweather, One resident in Haslet, Texas, which is located near Fort Worth, captured a video of hail producing waves in the backyard swimming pool while the sound of glass shattering could be heard in the background as chunks of ice knocked out windows.

Parking lots and car dealerships where vehicles were left out in the elements saw catastrophic damage.  “Oh my God,” one person exclaimed upon seeing damage to vehicles up close after the storm had passed. “Yours is shattered too,” they told another car owner that was nearby.

One person posting on Twitter shared two images from the storm– one of a hailstone that appeared to be about softball-sized alongside a photo of the hole that, the Twitter user said, the giant piece of hail blew through the ceiling of a friend’s home in Sabinal, about 60 miles west of San Antonio.

– Fair Use –

+10
      Geri9
      Participant

For 70 years our nation participated in National Day of Prayer but … this year, under this dark administration, it gets cancelled. Is this the last straw of pushing the Lord away and saying they don’t need Him?  Is this another sign He’s going to take us home soon?  What say ye?

:flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:

Psalm 90:10

Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

– Fair Use –

+9
      Geri9
      Participant

Things are heating up in Jerusalem … I wonder if this is the start of Psalm 83 war?

Zechariah 12:2

“Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.”

Fatal declares “religious war” in Jerusalem; “We are Allah’s hand”

ISRAEL 365.news

By Palestinian Media Watch | April 30, 2021

The horrific scenes of violence in Jerusalem this week as Jews were attacked in the capital’s streets are evidence of Arab youths acting as “Allah’s hand,” Fatah has said.

Posting to Facebook earlier this week, Fatah shared a video featuring footage of Arabs kicking a Jew on the ground, Arabs ‎assaulting an ultra-Orthodox Jew, and other scenes of riots and fires in the ‎streets, over which a narrator commented: “There is an uprising ‎and intifada in Jerusalem.

As the violent scenes played on, the narrator continued: “The uprising over ‎sovereignty over the capital has turned into a fire spreading from alley ‎to alley, and from refugee camp to refugee camp… Calls sounded, ‎and they were stronger than the whistling of the occupation’s bullets.”‎

But Fatah is apparently determined to upgrade the recent violence into a religious war. In two posts on its official Facebook page, Fatah declared the Arabs committing the violence to ‎be “Allah’s hand.”

The first, an image of the Dome of the Rock flanked by Fatah’s yellow flags, included the text: “We are Allah’s hand that will restore Jerusalem’s status.” The image carried the tag: “The Fatah Movement; The Commission of Information and Culture‎.

The second, posted two days later, also featured the gold-clad Dome of the Rock alongside two Palestinians wearing the keffiyah headscarf associated with Palestinian nationalism, and bearing a Palestininan flag.

Text at the bottom of the image read: “We are Allah’s hand that strikes every usurper ‎and everyone who carries out normalization [with Israel].”

Itamar Marcus, director of Palestinian Media Watch, explained: “PA leader Mahmoud Abbas, who is about to announce the cancellation of elections because his Fatah party is expected to lose to Hamas, needs to justify the cancellation. By inciting riots in Jerusalem and putting the blame on Israel he hopes to both package the cancellation of elections as an act in defense of Jerusalem, in addition to distracting the population from his trampling of democracy.”

Fatah Movement Central Committee member Tawfiq Tirawi has also weighed in on this messaging, calling the violence “a holy battle ‎that [Arab residents of Jerusalem] are fighting alone.”

According to a statement posted to his Facebook page, Tirawi “considered supporting them [the rioters], coming ‎to them, and participating with them in the battle to defend Jerusalem ‎and the holy sites an obligatory personal commandment (fard ayn)”.

The statement continued: “‎whoever shirks this [duty] is a mute devil who, with his silence and passivity, ‎allows the occupation to tyrannically rule the Palestinian residents of ‎Jerusalem, the holy city, and the holy sites.”‎
      Tirawi further called the rioters Jerusalem’s “pure-hearted protectors” and its “true ‎defenders,” and repeated one of the PA’s excuses for the violence, claiming Israel ‎is “Judaizing” Jerusalem, “making it Israeli,” and “preventing its original residents ‎from enjoying freedom of worship” during the Ramadan.‎

Tirawi called on the “Palestinian forces and factions” to honor their duties toward ‎Jerusalem and called on all Arabs and Muslims to “act to save the holy city from the ‎clutches of the occupation and its colonialist occupying racist policy”

– Fair Use –

+7
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
        regina
        Participant

allah’s hand is going to lose this game of war

the God of Israel’s hand is stronger

Ezekiel 37:15 Again a message came to me from the Lord: 16 “Son of man, take a piece of wood and carve on it these words: ‘This represents Judah and its allied tribes.’ Then take another piece and carve these words on it: ‘This represents Ephraim and the northern tribes of Israel.’ 17 Now hold them together in your hand as if they were one piece of wood. 18 When your people ask you what your actions mean, 19 say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will take Ephraim and the northern tribes and join them to Judah. I will make them one piece of wood in my hand.’

20 “Then hold out the pieces of wood you have inscribed, so the people can see them.21 And give them this message from the Sovereign Lord: I will gather the people of Israel from among the nations. I will bring them home to their own land from the places where they have been scattered. 22 I will unify them into one nation on the mountains of Israel. One king will rule them all; no longer will they be divided into two nations or into two kingdoms. 23 They will never again pollute themselves with their idols and vile images and rebellion, for I will save them from their sinful apostasy. I will cleanse them. Then they will truly be my people, and I will be their God.

24 “My servant David will be their king, and they will have only one shepherd. They will obey my regulations and be careful to keep my decrees. 25 They will live in the land I gave my servant Jacob, the land where their ancestors lived. They and their children and their grandchildren after them will live there forever, generation after generation. And my servant David will be their prince forever.26 And I will make a covenant of peace with them, an everlasting covenant. I will give them their land and increase their numbers, and I will put my Temple among them forever. 27 I will make my home among them. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 28 And when my Temple is among them forever, the nations will know that I am the Lord, who makes Israel holy.”

+9
      tenderreed
      Participant

Things are heating up!

Who needs prayer or God, when you have a plan?!

TR

+8
      Geri9
      Participant

We got a Super Blood Moon for May 26th if we are still here …  :mail:

EndTimesHeadlines

By Ricky Scaparo

ETH – America is about to see a blood moon eclipse that is set to pass over the continental US and one rabbi claims that it is a warning to the US concerning re-establishing relations with the Palestinian Authority.

The celestial event will take place on May 26th, which will be the first total lunar eclipse of 2021 and the first since January 2019 eclipse and will appear over southeast Asia, until it will be visible in South America, Australia, and the western half of North America.

This coming eclipse in May will be what is deemed a“blood moon”, the result of atmospheric conditions that give the moon a reddish tint rather than black when it moves into the shadow. The red color comes from some of the sunlight passing through Earth’s atmosphere where it gets bent and colors like blue or green are filtered out, leaving behind longer wavelengths like the color red.

According to Israel 365 news, Rabbi Mordechai Genuth explains that lunar eclipses are considered a bad omen for Israel and that if during the course of the lunar eclipse the moon appears red, such as the coming eclipse will be, the Talmud states that this is an omen that great wars will come to the world.

“In the time of the Talmud, only Israel set the calendar according to the moon,” Rabbi Genuth said. “Setting the calendar according to the sun was the practice of the idolaters, like Rome which named the solar months and days after pagan gods. Today, the Muslims set their calendar according to the moon, even more than the Jews, in a manner that leads their calendar to be imbalanced.

So a lunar eclipse is closely connected to the Muslims and, in this case, is a warning for the Arabs.” He goes further to note that the lunar eclipse will take place one week after the Festival of Weeks and two weeks after the end of the month-long Muslim fast of Ramadan. “The eclipse will pass over the United States,” Rabbi Genuth said. “The new President is connecting his fate with that of the Arabs, choosing them over Israel.

He is choosing war, the wars that originate in Ishmael, the wars that are presaged by the upcoming blood moon.” The rabbi even quotes that the passage of prophecy in the Book of Joel states that the coming of the Messiah will be preceded by a blood moon.

“Before the great and terrible day of Hashem comes, I will set portents in the sky and on earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke; The sun shall turn into darkness And the moon into blood. But everyone who invokes the name of Hashem shall escape; for there shall be a remnant on Mount Tzion and in Yerushalayim, as Hashem promised. Anyone who invokes Hashem will be among the survivors”. Joel 3:3-5 “We are indeed close to the end of days so these astronomical signs are taking on increased importance,” Rabbi Genuth said.

– Fair Use –

———————

Luke 21 passage I see some events starting now and continuing in the tribulation time …

But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.  (Is the betrayal for not being vaxxed?)

And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men’s hearts failing them for fear,(we know the vaxx is causing inflammation of the arteries and the heart, to cause killer heart attacks and strokes so perhaps … the people who took the jab won’t be able to handle all the stress of what they are seeing happening on the earth?) and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Geri9.
      +11
      Geri9
      Participant

DEVELOPING: White House on alert as officials probe ‘mysterious energy-directed attacks’

EndTimesHeadlines.org

By Ricky Scaparo   April 29, 2021

(ETH) – The White House has reportedly been placed on high alert after US officials are investigating the possibility of at least two mysterious directed-energy attacks on American soil, including one that in close proximity to the White House.

The report details that Staff at the Pentagon has launched a probe into at least two incidents in Washington DC. A mysterious illness has infected at least two individuals that bears some similarities to a destabilizing condition suffered by US troops abroad.

According to Express-News, The first incident that was reported is believed to have taken place back in November 2020 at The Ellipse – which is a 52-acre park to the south of the White House leaving one National Security Council official suddenly falling ill. Another White House official has also reported a similar incident while she walking her dog in a Virginia suburb, just outside of the capital.

These incidents have prompted investigations by both Senate and House Armed Services Committees. At this time, Officials remain perplexed as to what might have happened, sources say. However, the staff is said to be alarmed at the proximity of the incidents to the home of the US President.

According to reports from both the CIA and defense staff, there is possible comparisons to a mysterious “Havana syndrome” attack, that was experienced by members of the military on duty overseas. The term “Havana syndrome” is said to be derived from the first-ever reported attack in 2016 in Cuba.

Those impacted by this mysterious illness have experienced a range of worrying symptoms, including headaches, earache, and loss of balance with some even reporting a loss of memory and long-term brain damage. Similar symptoms have also been reported by CIA officials on duty in other countries around the world – including China, Russia, and Syria.

– Fair Use –

+10
        Geri9
        Participant

Here is Watchwoman65 take on this article … its a 6:52 minute short clip … Lisa starts at the 1:24 marker point.  To sum it up … she believes they will be removing sleepy Joe very soon and Kamala will take over.  Socialism is getting ready to happen … in America.        :prayer-hands: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:

– Fair Use –

+10
      Geri9
      Participant

And … get ready for the shortage of poultry … the way I see it … no chickens / no eggs.  No eggs /no cakes and other bakery items and main meals you cook or bake eggs with.  I can’t imagine what they are going to charge for the organic eggs … right now they are over $5.00 for a dozen.  I can’t afford them … I’m stuck buying the cheap store brand for $2.00.

And of course, real beef will be scarce … 1 hamburger patty per month is their motto. :negative:   Did they say the piggy market has a shortage?  I forget? :scratch:

By Ricky Scaparo

4/30/21

(ETH) – A new report from Bloomberg News, on Thursday: titled “Fried-Chicken Craze Is Causing U.S. to Run Low on Poultry.” has raised concerns not just for chicken wings and fried chicken but for a shortage of poultry altogether.

Restaurant franchise, Bojangles just recently posted a recent tweet about their tenders: “we’re experiencing a system-wide shortage 🙁 But they will be back soon!” According to the report, fast-food executives are reporting that they are struggling to stock enough chicken — nuggets, tenders, wings, patties, all shapes, and sizes — to keep pace with the demand.

Demand for the new sandwich has been so strong that, coupled with general tightening in domestic chicken supply, our main challenge has been keeping up with that demand,” saidDavid Gibbs, CEO of Yum Brands, whose KFC restaurants recently rolled out a new fried-chicken sandwich.

The chairman and CEO of Wingstop, Charles R. Morrison said this week that “Suppliers are struggling, just as many in our industry are, to hire people to process chicken, thus placing unexpected pressure on the number of birds that can be processed and negatively affecting the supply of all parts of the chicken in the U.S., not just wings.”

Starts at 2:08 marker point

– Fair Use –

+9
      Todd Tomlinson
      Participant

Food and basic necessities.  I’ve noticed when I do my bi-weekly Costco run that even on a Monday evening that many of the core items are low or out of stock.  And today’s run to Home Depot was a shocker.   I haven’t purchased lumber in a year — 2 sheets of plywood cut to width, 8 4X4 posts, 12 2X6’s was well over $500.    A lowly  2X4 was over $10 – I remember when they were a couple of dollars not so long ago.    And the sounds in the distance make it seem like its going to only get worse.

Can I pay with a kidney?

“And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.”   Rev 6.6 KJV

How much longer Lord?   How much more of this are we asked to endure?   Father come quickly for us for we are weary; the burden of living in this world is getting heavy Lord.

+12
        Geri9
        Participant

Yep, lumber  has skyrocketed … they said new homes for sale are adding an extra $36,000 to the list price and additional $12,966 to the list price on multifamily homes.

Its also going to discourage people from buying a cheap fixer upper home because all the repairs are going to cost a fortune.  And will this cause lumber places like Home Depot, Lowes, etc. to go out of business?

– Fair Use –

+8
      Geri9
      Participant

Aha … I was wondering why China wants to go to war with Taiwan and here is the reason … they want take the spoils of the microchips and be King of the world …

Global microchip shortage has China eyeing Taiwan
      Some worry China may use military force to seize Taiwan and its microchip industry

Fox Business
      Lucas Tomlinson 5/1/21

One hundred miles off the coast of China is the largest and most sophisticated microchipmaker in the world – Taiwan. These chips power the world’s cars, phones, and computers.

China consumes more than half of them and wants more as its economy grows and is increasingly casting an eye to their island neighbor to the east to get them – some worry by military force one day.

Whoever controls the design and production of these microchips, they’ll set the course for the 21st century,” said Martijn Rasser, a senior fellow at the Washington-based think tank Center for a New American Security.

By gaining control over Taiwan’s semiconductor industry, China would control the global market,” Rasser said. “They would have access to the most advanced manufacturing capabilities and that is even more valuable than controlling the world’s oil.

– Fair Use –

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Geri9.
      +11
      Leaving Soon
      Participant

Like I just posted somewhere, They are getting ready to put the big squeeze on us and make are life impossible or a living hell.

+11
      regina
      Participant

“I think Biden and company want everyone vaccinated by the end of May so maybe starting in June they’ll really start to put the squeeze on everyone who hasn’t taken the thing yet.”

one would think they had a preplanned timeline :scratch:

+11
        Leaving Soon
        Participant

Yep ! But so does God  : )

It seems to me that either The Rapture is about to happen or that things are about to get twice as bad and dark. What do you think Regina ?

+10
      Geri9
      Participant

Starts at the 4:44 marker point …

Pentagon whistleblower warns the U.S. Gov. failed to warn the public about UFO incursions to earth …

– Fair Use –

+12
      regina
      Participant

ewwww

Bio-Barcodes: GMO Spores Hidden in Food to Track Supply Chain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKTDAetNjlA

:flyup:

+10
      gratefulforgrace
      Participant

-fair use-

(Jack Hibbs posted this, but it’s Jan Markell and David Reagan)

i’ve only watched (actually mostly just listened cuz it’s radio but w/ pics and a few video clips) about half so far, but i really loved that he talked about Jesus’ coming as a thief in the night is not for us because we are not asleep (from 1 Thess. 5) and can know the season of His coming…i had just read Rev. ch.3 the message to the church in Sardis this morning where Jesus tells them they are dead and need to wake up or else He will come like a thief…they did “deeds” and had a “name that” they were alive but were just looking good on the outside while most likely their inner motivations were of self/pride and they were spiritually dead- separated from God- not indwelt by Holy Spirit because they did not place their faith in Christ Jesus and instead relied on their own worldly reputations and appearance while relying on self-righteousness which to the Father is just filthy rags…

I was needing a little pre-tribulation encouragement with how bad things seems to be spiraling into evil and chaos and oppression of all that is good and all who are of the Light

if you think about these verses you see how we can know the season and do see what is described in 1 Thess. ch 4 being on the brink of happening and really can see how different an event He describes as being like a thief is very different than descriptions of His coming to Earth being like seeing lightening across the sky that all will see, etc.

it’s hard not to get scared…and to help others not to be discouraged when it starts looking like we are heading into such awful times…i pray our snatching away is about to occur…i know God gets the glory the most when He gets to do what He does so well and has the opportunity to rescue us who put our hope fully in Him…that opportunity requires imminent danger we are in need of being saved from…feels like we can hear the chariots of Pharaoh approaching while we gaze upon the Red Sea…Exodus 14:13

there is some encouraging talk of the miracle of Israel in the video too

+12
      tenderreed
      Participant

Great anaylogy with the chariots!  So true.  When many are asking where is our redemption, and some saying God won’t save us!

TR

+10
      gratefulforgrace
      Participant

(i think i’m going to write out all of the pre-trib Bible verses for encouragement this week!) :flyup:

+11
        Blue
        Participant

If you type them, you can post them for us!

+10
        churchgal
        Participant

I was thinking of exactly the same thing about the need for rescue being just like the Jews inbetween the Red sea and Pharoahs army….. our Rapture is our Blessed Hope, but also has a feeling as if our Lord is delayed….but because our Lord is long suffering, He wishes that none should perish. He knows that many will get saved after the Rapture but He delivers us before destruction….likely literally RIGHT before destruction….so as we see the mounting evil rapidly descending upon the world, we need to look up….our redemption draws near!! :flyup:

+12
      Geri9
      Participant

Distress of Nations :: By Daymond Duck
      May 2, 2021

On Apr. 23, 2021, on his Middle East Update, Amir Tsarfati said, “I want you to know one thing; in my entire lifetime, I have never seen such chaos militarily, politically, spiritually – and I’m talking about all across the world – outside of the Church, inside of the Church, in Europe, in America, in the Middle East, in the area of China, in the Philippines, all of that area.”

Here are some recent events.

One, concerning the Battle of Gog and Magog: Pres. Biden has now offended the three main players in this great latter years and latter days war.

Biden offended Vladimir Putin of Russia by calling him a killer.

Biden offended Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey by canceling the sale of 100 F-35 jets to Turkey and formally recognizing the Ottoman Empire’s 1915-1923 atrocities against Armenia as genocide.

Biden offended the radical Muslims (Iran, PA, etc.) by announcing his full support for the Abraham Accords and the normalization of ties between Arabs and Israel.

Russia has now put the U.S. on its list of unfriendly nations.

(I’m just adding … Biden also just ticked off North Korea)  we are now surrounded by enemies.   B-)  

This great end-of-the-age war is coming, and Biden seems to be stumbling right into it.

Two, concerning world government and the Great Reset: on Apr. 20, 2021, conservative writer Dave Hodges wrote in part:

The U.S. military feels betrayed by Biden, and “World leaders are moving against Biden as well, as they know that the Great Reset means the destruction of their nations. Some fear a purge of world leaders is desired and needed to implement the new order coming from the World Economic Forum.”  “One thing can be said for certain; the United States will not look the same come September, or sooner.

Concerning the purge of world leaders: (my comment) is that the Bible says the Antichrist will go forth conquering, and to conquer (Rev. 6:1-2), and there will be wars and rumors of wars.

Three, on Apr. 19, 2021, U.S. Sec. of State Antony Blinken noted that Pres. Biden has directed his department to put “the climate crisis at the center of our foreign policy and national security.

Climate Change is a hoax that globalists use as a scare tactic to get people to accept world government.

The climate is changing, but deception, famines, earthquakes, etc., are signs that the Tribulation Period is approaching (Matt. 24:4-8).

God uses the weather to fulfill His Word, and globalists cannot change that (Psa. 148:8).

If globalists want to change the weather, they need to urge those that are called by God’s name to humble themselves, pray, seek God and repent of their sins (II Chron. 7:13-14).

But that is probably not going to happen because most globalists want to ignore God, and many people that are called by God’s name (for example, Pope Francis) do not seem to know or care what the Bible says.

Put another way, the U.S. can put the climate crisis at the center of its foreign policy and national security if it wants, but the natural disasters are still going to happen because God’s Word is going to be fulfilled.

Four, concerning permission to buy and sell: on Apr. 22, 2021, it was reported that an Alaskan village of almost 500 people requires their citizens to be fully vaccinated, be on a list of vaccinated citizens, wear masks, and abide by social distancing guidelines to enter the community’s two stores.

Citizens that cannot meet these requirements cannot enter the stores, but they can call in an order that will be delivered to their home.

The grocery store limits the number of customers to four at one time.

Five, concerning whether people might be forced to take the Mark or not: on Apr. 19, 2021, it was reported that the government of Saskatchewan has approved a training course for social workers on vaccinating mentally challenged people for Covid.

If everything else fails, mentally challenged people that do not want to be vaccinated can be sedated and vaccinated against their wishes.

Six, on Apr. 22, 2021, it was reported that a judge in Florida blocked access of a mom to her son until she gets vaccinated and starts wearing a mask, and another judge in New York reversed a mother’s custody of her daughter because she was not wearing a mask in the presence of her child (the mom is allowed to have supervised visits with her child in her home if the mom is wearing a mask).

Seven, last week, my article mentioned an Op-Ed that said the Covid Crisis and The Great Reset are beginning to sputter, and globalists may come up with an alternative crisis to give their desired world government a boost.

This week, it was reported that only 28% of those in the U.S. have been vaccinated, and requests for vaccinations are slowing. ;-)  

One TV commentator suggested that the government may have to give more privileges to the vaccinated than to the unvaccinated to motivate more people to be vaccinated.

Incidentally, if vaccinations keep people from getting Covid, why is Pres. Biden still wearing a mask?

Also, on Apr. 23, 2021, Professor of Epidemiology at Yale University, Dr. Harvey Risch, told Steve Bannon’s War Room that about 60% of people that are being infected with Covid today are people that have already been vaccinated. ;-)  

Eight, on Apr. 20, 2021, the Connecticut House of Representatives passed a bill to eliminate religious exemptions from vaccination for students as of the 2022-23 school term.

It still needs to be voted on by the Senate but is expected to pass.

Nine, this writer watched Pastor Tom Hughes’ Apr. 22, 2021 interview of Dennis Swick, founder of His Channel TV, on “World News Briefing.”

Hughes read a quote from a 2015 article (I missed the name of the writer) that said, “We already have the technology necessary to enforce the Mark of the Beast, but we don’t have the will to enforce the Mark of the Beast.;-)

It now seems that history has reached the point, even in the U.S., where many would support enforcement of the Mark of the Beast.

Ten, concerning global famine, hyperinflation, and an economic collapse during the Tribulation Period (Rev. 6:5-8): on Apr. 24, 2021, Bloomberg reported that global food prices have reached their highest level since 2014, they are surging and beginning to threaten the global economy.

Finally, if you want to go to heaven, you must be born again (John 3:3). God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin-born, sinless Son of God who died for the sins of the world, was buried, and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.

– Fair Use –

+12
      Geri9
      Participant

Another BIG sign the rapture is soon. :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Dopey Joe keeps poking the bear :yes:

Putin preparing to launch nuke carrying submarine capable of wiping out US cities in chilling warning to Biden

End Times Headlines

by Ricky Scaparo May 3, 2021

Russia is preparing to launch a new submarine equipped with nukes that is capable of wiping out US cities in a chilling warning to US President Joe Biden.

The report details that the launch of the Kazan sub is part of a long-running campaign by Vladimir Putin to modernize Russia’s armed forces and comes during high tension between Russia and the West. This state-of-the-art Kazan submarine is the second Yasen-M vessel and is equipped with nuclear-capable Kalibr and Oniks cruise missiles.

The sub’s unveiling on may 7th will come ahead of huge military parades that will commemorate the mark the end of the Second World War in Europe. The Kazan’s development has been shrouded in secrecy and its delivery repeatedly postponed due to unspecified problems.  US intelligence chief Scott Berrier recently stated that the Kazan is a worldwide threat to America when talking to the Senate armed services committee.

Putin also hailed the Mach 8th Zircon as “truly unparalleled”, and has been described as his missile of choice to target American cities in the event of a nuclear conflict. This new report comes as after Russia sent another chilling message to Biden when on Friday it launched a supersonic cruise missile in the Black Sea, where US ships had previously entered.

Meanwhile, North Korea’s Kim Jong Un has also recently warned Biden and the US will face “a very grave situation” following Biden’s recent words against North Korea in his first address to Congress, where he reportedly called North Korea and Iran’s nuclear programs “serious threats” to American and world security and went further to say that he’ll work with allies to address those problems through diplomacy and stern deterrence.

– Fair Use –

+9
      Geri9
      Participant

Russian Nuclear War Threat?

By Terry James @ Rapture Ready

Russia’s bellicose actions lately have some predicting nuclear war and what would amount to World War III. One blogger who is a long-time commentator on geopolitics as they might relate to Bible prophecy believes that Russian President Vladimir Putin plans an assault on Alaska.

His thinking is that Russians have long sought to recover Alaska from the time they owned and sold the now American state to the US. Josef Stalin was, he says, set to invade Alaska, but the action was preempted by the Soviet dictator’s death in 1953.

The blog pundit throws in the fact that China also has its sights on taking over America, and that Putin needs to prevent that from taking place, because Russia is planning the same thing.

The blogger’s conspiratorial analysis goes much deeper, but that’s the overall gist of his suspicion—America is on the brink of being taken over by Russia, China, or both.

The inept, even seditious, traitorous Biden administration, as he characterizes it, and its deep-state provocateurs are fomenting this attempted takeover by pushing hard at Russian involvement in the threat to Ukraine. He believes the new administration is doing this in order to provoke nuclear conflict. This, somehow, is so that the new, global order they wish to construct can, with the help of China as a sort of partner in the whole agglomerate matter, leap to world domination.

No, I haven’t a clue how China would ever agree to be part of such an amalgamation. Its goal is clearly total world dominion, not partnership in such.

And China, like the US Senate’s Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, plays the “long game.” That is, they are extremely patient and will go through the geopolitical gyrations for as long as necessary to—in China’s case—achieve global domination. Only if they see there is no longer a pathway to such domination will they then resort to all-out nuclear war.

They are threatening militarily around the world—like, for example, their constantly running their air force and navy up to the boundaries surrounding Taiwan. And like their nonstop intimidation of US and other naval forces in the China Sea and around the globe. But they know which side their bread is buttered on. They couldn’t win a nuclear conflict with America. They’ll never try—this side of the Tribulation era.

Same with Russia. They wouldn’t have a chance of winning nuclear all-out conflict with the US. Most all experts who study war agree. All would suffer unacceptable devastation in such a conflict.

The threat of nuclear exchanges has existed since the Soviets stole American technology and built their nuclear arsenal. The Cuban missile crisis of October 1962 was the closest the world has come to such an exchange.

Like in every case, avoidance of such world-changing or even world-ending conflict has been held back by the very hand of God. There is no doubt about this to anyone who is a believer and is spiritually attuned to the supernaturally foreknown movement of human history.

As a matter of fact, God’s Word outlines precisely the final disposition of both of the nuclear powers which the blogger confidently predicts will soon take over the US in a probable nuclear conflict.

Ezekiel the prophet gives us God’s view and His way of dealing with Russia in chapters 38 and 39. The Russian leader, Gog, leads his forces against God’s chosen nation and they are obliterated except for one-sixth of that force.

China is held behind the oriental barrier to the occidental world so far as domination is concerned until they are freed to come across the dried-up Euphrates, as prophesied in Revelation chapters 9 and 16. This force will be annihilated at Armageddon.

God’s restraining hand is in evidence even on the level of this nuclear confrontation matter.

Observers were looking to the potential conflict presented by Putin sending troops to the Ukrainian border en masse. They looked poised to invade. President Joe Biden’s poking at the Russian bear, sending airplanes full of tactical nuclear weapons into Ukraine, supposedly, was meant to provoke that nuclear conflict, whereby all the New World Order stuff outlined above would begin to roll out.

Of course, I see all of that as not possible—not if Bible prophecy is true. And it is. Even if such were the plans of the globalists and the Chinese leadership, God’s restraining hand would never allow it—again, according to Bible prophecy.

We again see a stepping down from the nuclear brink in the following excerpt.

After weeks of tension over a build-up of Russian troops close to Ukraine’s border, Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shogun has ordered a number of units in the area back to their bases…

Russia said all along that these were nothing more than military exercises.

But Moscow knew very well that its troop movements close to Ukraine and in annexed Crimea were making a lot of people very nervous: in Ukraine, Europe and in America.

And that was the point.

Moscow may well have been using the build-up of troops to send a signal to Kyiv, Brussels and, especially, to Washington that Russia is a force to be reckoned with. (“Russia to Pull Troops Back from Near Ukraine,” BBC News, April 23, 2021)

Nuclear war involving these end-times nation-state actors will take place. The kings of the east will almost certainly use nuclear weaponry to kill one-third of the world’s population. Nuclear exchanges are inevitable during the Tribulation. No weapon ever invented by the fallen minds of mankind has ever been withheld in the murderous wars of history.

The Christian of this Church Age (Age of Grace) needs not fear suffering through that time of such horrors. Believe in Jesus today and be kept from that terrible hour of evil. Jesus promises the following to those who belong to Him.

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation [Tribulation,] which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. (Revelation 3:10)

–Terry

——————-

Anthony Blinken: ‘Our Purpose Is Not to Contain China’

Breitbart
      By Joel Pollak   May 3, 2021

Secretary of State Anthony Blinken told Norah O’Donnell of CBS News’ 60 Minutes on Sunday evening that the goal of the Biden administration was not to “contain” China, but to protect a “rules-based order” in international relations.

Blinken: It is the one country in the world that has the military economic diplomatic capacity to undermine or challenge the rules based order that we, we care so much about and are determined to defend. But I want to be very clear about something, and this is important. Our purpose is not to contain China, to hold it back, to keep it down. It is to uphold this rules-based order that China is posing a challenge to. Anyone who poses a challenge to that order, we’re going to stand up and defend it.

O’Donnell: I know you say the goal is not to contain China, but have you ever seen China be so assertive or aggressive militarily?

Blinken: No, we haven’t. I think what we’ve witnessed over the last several years is China acting more repressively at home and more aggressively abroad. That is a fact.

O’Donnell: What’s China’s goal?

Blinken: I think that over time, China believes that it can be and should be and will be the dominant country in the world.

Notably, Blinken did not rule out the possibility that China would overtake the United States as the world’s dominant power. Instead, the Biden administration appears willing to accept global Chinese dominance, provided the “rules” are maintained.

Blinken’s approach implies that unlike its predecessor, the Biden administration appears to see America’s role as shaping China into a more responsible superpower, once it overtakes the U.S., rather than challenging China’s rise or restraining its ambitions.

In March, China rebuked Blinken to his face at the first meeting between the U.S. and China since President Joe Biden took office. When Blinken brought up Chinese human rights abuses, China cited Black Lives Matter on America’s supposed flaws.

Conservative radio host Mark Levin, who drew attention to the interview on his program Monday, said that the video was a provocation, highlighting U.S. weakness.

“This interview, I believe, will be what sparks an attack on Taiwan,” he warned.

– Fair Use –

+8
      Geri9
      Participant

More threats and rumors of war …

RUMORS OF WAR: Top Australian general warns of ‘high likelihood’ of war with China, Iran makes new threat against America

End Times Headlines.org

By Ricky Scaparo   May 4, 2021

(ETH) – A top Australian general has just warned that there is a ‘high likelihood of war with China, during a leaked briefing to troops. According to the report, Major-General Adam Findlay, who according to The Sun, has since stepped down from his post but still advises the Australian Defence Force, gave this recent confidential briefing to Australia’s special forces soldiers last year.

The Sydney Morning Herald, provided more details that General Findlay said China has already engaged in “grey zone” warfare and that Australia must prepare for the “high likelihood” that it could spill over into actual conflict, he said. “Who do you reckon the main (regional) threat is?” General Findlay reportedly asked his troops and officers before answering: “China.”

OK, so if China is a threat, how many special forces brigades in China? You should know there is 26,000 Chinese SOF (Special Operations Forces) personnel,” he continued. This also comes on the heels of a leaked briefing from Australia’s former chief of operations in Iraq that said war with China was a genuine threat. Senator Jim Molan delivered a grim evaluation of Australia’s preparedness for a war he says is “likely”.

He went further to state that Australia is not ready for what’s coming. Meanwhile, China’s Global Times newspaper also issued a fresh attack on Australia – with the publication of a propaganda poster taking aim at Australian troops. The Sun stated: “A poster, published under the headline ‘Troops are leaving, will justice arrive soon?’ was published in the newspaper, which is widely seen as a mouthpiece for the Chinese Communist Party.

The poster, which detailed alleged war crimes carried out in Afghanistan, comes as Australia prepares to pull out of the country as its allies including the United States do the same”.  All the while, Chinese President and Communist Party General-Secretary Xi Jinping has reached a new status, reportedly adopting the title “helmsman,” which is a descriptor not used since Mao Zedong and denoting ultimate authority, according to U.S. intelligence officials.

Meanwhile, Iran has just released a new video over the weekend that depicts its military forces blowing up the US Capitol building, fueling a new threat that comes as the Biden administration inches closer to providing Tehran with billions of dollars in economic sanctions relief.

The video reportedly debuted this past Sunday on Iranian state-controlled television right before Iranian supreme leader Ali Khamenei delivered his remarks, in which he praised the country’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corp. In the video clip, armed IRGC forces are seen marching before the U.S. Capitol’s famous dome explodes. It also shows Iranian forces marching on Jerusalem.

– Fair Use –

+10
      Geri9
      Participant

And we have NASA worried about asteroid(s) coming …

NASA Impact Simulation Shows Dangers Of Bible’s Wormwood Prophecy

ProphecyNewsWatch.com

A week-long exercise held by Nasa this week has concluded that a catastrophic event with an asteroid would be unavoidable, even given six months to prepare.

The hypothetical impact scenario, which took place during a planetary defense conference hosted by the United Nations, confirmed that there is no current technology on earth that could stop an Asteroid if we knew in advance it was projected to hit the earth. 

“If confronted with the scenario in real life, we would not be able to launch any spacecraft on such short notice with current capabilities,” the participants said.

The only response to such an event would be to evacuate the area before the asteroid hit, however the impact zone of many typical asteroids would be so large that would be almost impossible.

From The End Of The American Dream…

We live at a time when giant space rocks are whizzing past our planet with alarming regularity. Sometimes we know in advance that they are coming, and sometimes we don’t.

Some of these asteroids have even come within a range that rivals oribts from some of our satellites.

In 1998, a big Hollywood movie entitled “Deep Impact” imagined what would happen if a very large asteroid hit the Atlantic Ocean.  It is hard to believe that it has been more than 20 years since it first came out, because I can still remember it very vividly.

In one of the most memorable scenes in the film, a massive tsunami that is hundreds of feet tall slams into the east coast of the United States causing immense death and destruction.

But that is just a movie.  Could something similar actually happen in real life?

A computer simulation of an asteroid impact tsunami developed by scientists at the University of California, Santa Cruz (USCS), showed waves as high as 400 feet sweeping onto the Atlantic Coast of the US.

Steven Ward, a researcher at the Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics at UCSC, and Erik Asphaug, an associate professor of Earth sciences, reported their findings in the Geophysical Journal International.

Of course an asteroid could potentially hit anywhere on the planet, but in their research Ward and Asphaug specifically focused on the Atlantic Ocean, and what their computer simulation came up with was extremely disconcerting…

For the simulation, the researchers chose an impact site consistent with the orientation of the Earth at the time of the predicted encounter – in the Atlantic Ocean about 360 miles from the US coast.

Dr Ward explained that the 60,000-megaton blast of the impact could vaporise the asteroid and blow a cavity in the ocean 11 miles across and all the way down to the seafloor, which is about three miles deep at that point.

Such an impact would send a series of giant waves in all directions, including toward the east coast of the United States.

Today, almost 40 percent of the U.S. population lives in a county that directly borders a shoreline, and the population density right along the east coast is particularly dense.

Florida would probably be the first state to get hit by the waves, and it would be particularly vulnerable because most of the state is just barely above sea level

South Florida has two big problems. The first is its remarkably flat topography. Half the area that surrounds Miami is less than five feet above sea level. Its highest natural elevation, a limestone ridge that runs from Palm Beach to just south of the city, averages a scant 12 feet.

With just three feet of sea-level rise, more than a third of southern Florida will vanish; at six feet, more than half will be gone; if the seas rise 12 feet, South Florida will be little more than an isolated archipelago surrounded by abandoned buildings and crumbling overpasses. And the waters won’t just come in from the east – because the region is so flat, rising seas will come in nearly as fast from the west too, through the Everglades.

In other words, there would be absolutely nothing to keep the tsunami waves from racing across the entire state

Much of the rest of the east coast would be extremely vulnerable as well.  For example, New York City is less than 50 feet above sea level

Despite having some of the tallest buildings in the world and being well-known for its towers and skyscrapers, New York City has a very low elevation of just 33 feet (10 m) above sea level. New York’s elevation is so low due to its location right on the coast of the United States.

Boston, New Haven, Jersey City, Newark, Atlantic City, Philadelphia, Virginia Beach, Wilmington, Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Savannah and countless other east coast cities are all also less than 50 feet above sea level.

So we are talking about the potential for death and destruction on a scale that is unimaginable.

The Book of Revelation describes a future event that seems to be describing something from space hitting the earth described as like a star, most likely an asteroid, that results in a third of earth’s waters becoming poisoned.  For that reason this space object is called “Wormwood” which is associated with bitterness, poison and death.

Nasa is currently tracking roughly 25,000 Near Earth Objects and new discoveries are being added at a rate of around 30 each week, however there is one asteroid in particular that Bible Prophecy expert Tom Horn believes we should be watching – that asteroid has an appointment with our solar system in the near future and it is called Apophis, named after the ancient Egyptian god of chaos.

– Fair Use –

+11
      Geri9
      Participant

Jared Kushner launches peace institute to advance Abraham Accords
      New initiative will promote trade, tourism, and people-to-people exchanges between Israel and Arab countries; Israeli American entertainment mogul Haim Saban among founders

The Times of Israel
      Ron Kampeas  5/5/21

JTA — Jared Kushner has launched an institute to promote his major accomplishment when he advised his father-in-law, former US President Donald Trump: the normalization agreements between Israel and a number of Sunni Arab countries.

Kushner founded the Abraham Accords Institute for Peace with Avi Berkowitz, a friend who Kushner brought in to be the chief Middle East peace negotiator in the latter part of his father-in-law’s single presidential term, Axios reported on Wednesday.

Berkowitz helped broker the accords last year that brought normalization agreements between Israel and Sudan, Morocco, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain.

The institute will promote trade, tourism and people-to-people exchanges between Israel and the Arab countries.

The other founders include Haim Saban, an Israeli American entertainment mogul who also is a major donor to the Democratic Party. Axios said that Kushner wants to bring more Democrats on board. The Abraham Accords is one of the few diplomatic initiatives launched by Trump that President Joe Biden has fully embraced.

Kushner has laid low since his father-in-law left office and has not pronounced on the false claims Trump peddles that Joe Biden’s election was fraudulent. Kushner, who led Trump’s 2016 and 2020 campaigns, is reportedly no longer among his father-in-law’s political advisers.

The other founders of the institute include Israeli Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi and the ambassadors of Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates to Washington. Rob Greenway, the senior Middle East official on Trump’s National Security Council, will be the executive director.

– Fair Use –

+11
      gratefulforgrace
      Participant

thanks for all this info in these articles, geri!  i really appreciate it! i like Terry’s the best because it reminds us of the Rapture and i’m hoping too that it won’t get too terribly unbearable prior to our departure…but, then again, i know so many already live in unbearable circumstances, but those who put their faith in Christ Jesus find their Heavenly Father’s grace to be sufficient so that it is not unbearable with the Holy Spirit’s presence, power, and peace- praise God that we are His!!!

+12
      Leaving Soon
      Participant

I just read this comment on a YT video and thought it would fit perfect on this thread.

“The vaccine isn’t the only thing happening at WARP speed?! The Bible is jumping off the pages at WARP speed!! We’re going home soon saints!! Fasten your seat belts😇

+15
        churchgal
        Participant

Excellent comment, Leaving Soon…..and that is certainly what it feels like, here’s to watching ever so close this month!!

+13
      Geri9
      Participant

Yes indeed we are leaving soon … because of this being set-up

Per NTEB

Jared Kushner is founding theAbraham Accords Institute for Peace,’ to work on deepening agreements Israel reached last year with the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Sudan and Morocco. Kushner, who is married to Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump, is writing a book about his experience in helping broker the deals. He will be joined in the new group by former US envoy Avi Berkowitz and ambassadors to the United States from Bahrain, the UAE and Israel.

Israeli-American businessman Haim Saban, a contributor to Democratic causes, was also listed as part of the effort in a statement by the group, which described itself as non-partisan. The founders “intend to add additional Democrats to the group as well as international advisers from the region,” it said. The Arab countries’ agreements with Israel were opposed by the Palestinians, who say they violate pledges from Arabs not to make peace until Israel withdraws from occupied lands.

President Joe Biden, a Democrat who defeated the Republican Trump in an election in November, has said he aims to strengthen and expand the agreements, a position he repeated on Tuesday in a phone call with the UAE’s powerful crown prince of Abu Dhabi. 

Jerusalem Inaugurates the Jared Kushner ‘Garden of Peace’
      NOTE: Israel planted 18 trees – 6+6+6 – in honor of the Abraham Accords peace covenant created by Jared Kushner, let that sink in for a moment!

“For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” 1 Thessalonians 5:3

In a moving tree-planting ceremony at the KKL-JNF Grove of Nations in Jerusalem, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu and US Senior Presidential Advisor Jared Kushner inaugurate the Jared Kushner Garden of Peace, in appreciation of Kushner’s key role in the Abraham Accords.

– Fair Use –

———-

Per Geoffrey Grider, Lisa Watchwoman65 and Chad Thomas Watchman on the wall 88 … all 3 agree … this that Jared is working on is BIG. I think it was Chad that said “you need a hotel room set up before you can confirm your reservation.  Think of the  Abrahamic Accords Institute for Peace as the hotel room … then when the AC comes on the scene he will confirm this and make greater/stronger.

+10
      Geri9
      Participant

Cyber attack Forces Shutdown Of Largest Gasoline Pipeline In United States

ZeroHedge

By Tyler Durden
      Saturday, May 08, 2021

The largest gasoline pipeline on the East Coast, and the US in general, was shut down on Friday after its operator struggled to contain a cyberattack which threatened its systems. The 5,500-mile Colonial Pipeline, which is the single largest refined-products pipeline in the United States, halted transit as the company was forced to take “certain systems offline to contain the threat, which has temporarily halted all pipeline operations,” according to The Wall Street Journal on Saturday. It’s reportedly still offline into early Saturday.

Colonial Pipeline System
      Colonial’s network is responsible for supplying fuel that originates with refiners on the Gulf Coast to most of the eastern and southern US, accounting for over 2.5 million barrels per day in gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel, or other refined products transferred, making up 45% of all the East Coast’s fuel supply. It spans from Texas through southern states and up to New Jersey.

The disruption earlier in the day Friday saw Gulf Coast cash prices for gasoline and diesel push lower, though longer-term price effects will depend on just how long the lines remain shut. If the closure persists further into the weekend or even early next week, it’s very likely to send gasoline prices soaring.

– Fair Use –

Per Nancy Drew (on another forum board) her take on this is …

Looks like an inside job… for the New Green Deal. I would go fill up your gas tank before they jump the price of gas!

Pipeline shutdown, fuel build, storage constraints, then reduced production.

Problem. Reaction. Solution = Hegelian Dialect

Trump: “Will you close down the oil industry?”

Biden: “I would transition from the oil industry, yes.”

They are using Disaster Capitalism to move their agenda.

Remember this?

The (World Economic Forum) WEF has announced that the 2021 edition will be taking place on July 9. I also heard there was a powerout in NY subway for several hours. It looks like someone is testing or messing with the systems.

“A cyber attack with COVID-like characteristics would spread faster and farther than any biological virus” — World Economic Forum

This year, Cyber Polygon 2021 will simulate a fictional cyber attack with participants from dozens of countries responding to “a targeted supply chain attack on a corporate ecosystem in real time.”

“It is important to use the COVID-19 crisis as a timely opportunity to reflect on the lessons of cybersecurity community to draw and improve our unpreparedness for a potential cyber pandemic” — Klaus Schwab

We need to be praying hard to rebuke these demons! Also, wouldn’t the Great Reset’s natural enemies be the Oil and Gas Industry? Maybe we have some friends over there….? Big Oil vs. Big Tech/Big Pharma/Great Reset?

– Fair Use –

+8
        Blue
        Participant

I remember that a couple months ago MFATW said they were waiting on a major cyber  attack to introduce some new identification system….to show the necessity of it.

+6
        avataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Arthur
      Participant

Yes, they are trying to kill the oil industry. All part of the plan.

I have a friend who works at a poultry processing plant. They’ve just closed it down for 10 days for a supposed Coronovirus outbreak.  All part of the plan to destroy the meat industry and introduce Bill Gates’ cruddy fake meat for widespread consumption.

May Almighty God judge these wicked people for their treachery, deceit and evil actions. For bringing misery and suffering to the whole world, may they drink a double portion of the cup of God’s Wrath if they do not repent. :prayer-hands:

+10
      Leaving Soon
      Participant
      Todd Tomlinson
      Participant

Tweet from the last few minutes  (2pm Pacific, 5/10/2021) shows video with rockets flying.

+12
      tenderreed
      Participant

Home gets closer every day!

TR

+9
      Arthur
      Participant

Wow! The Temple Mount burning is very symbolic. Things are rapidly coming into place.

Just like we’d expect if the Rapture was to happen in May/June.

+11
      tenderreed
      Participant

If not, we may need a part 4 on this thread!  We may need one anyway as latest developments continue to increase!

TR

+11
      Yohanan

Well, I said I wouldn’t do Part 4. Part 3.1 here. :yes: :yes:

+6
      avataravataravataravataravataravatar
Viewing 68 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest