2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 3.3

Home Forums Main Forum 2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 3.3

Viewing 57 reply threads
  • Author
      Yohanan

Carry on!

Previous thread here.

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Tammie
      Participant

Oh I pray we don’t reach 3.4. :prayer-hands:

Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 2:25 marker point

After looking at this map … my thoughts are China made threats they want to invade  Taiwan because Taiwan is the world leader in manufacturing the microchips.   So perhaps Putin made a deal with the Chinese leader to keep America Air Force/Navy from stopping them and perhaps they plan to attack us at the same time so we are helpless to come to Israel’s aid when the G/M invasion occurs? :unsure:

– Fair Use –

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Arthur
      Participant

I have a Chinese Christian friend who is in the import export business here in Vancouver, BC.

She says that things are disastrous in China’s main ports as they keep locking them down because someone supposedly has this delta variant. They are blaming Indian sailors. This is causing huge delays in shipping and prices are skyrocketing. All the containers are piling up in the ports and on the roads as they lock down the port city for two weeks.

She told me that getting a container shipped usually costs $1600. She told me she just paid over $10,000 for her last container.

This is going to cripple the Chinese economy if this continues and further destroy economies as the shipping costs will destroy profits unless they are passed on and that will cause massive inflation.

All part of the luciferian plan.

Tammie
        Participant

Arthur, this on top of the reported Chinese defector, Dong, high ranking “spy catcher”; who has supposedly handed over A LOT of proof of CCP interference and initiation of the plannedemic. He has stated that over 40% of Chinese in our country are planted, many in the universities. They have stated this will devastate the CCP and China … could be the delay we see in scripture related to their appearance at the end of the tribulation. Huckabee had a great piece on this tonight. Also on Charlie Kirk and EPOC news and Patriot News. :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Irregardless we are soon out of here! :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :prayer-hands: :prayer-hands: :prayer-hands: :yahoo: :prayer-hands: :flyup: :yahoo: :prayer-hands: :flyup: :yahoo: :prayer-hands: :flyup:

Blue
        Participant

My daughter has a home business and has items manufactured in China. She hasn’t had a shipment since December.  She has her items shipped airmail by DHL.  But, it cost her over $800 extra in “Covid shipping charges”  that DHL was charging.  We checked with DHL and that charge was removed last fall so we shouldn’t have been charged for it. When we challenged the factory about it, they said they were keeping the extra charge because the value of the dollar had dropped. This is just for a couple boxes.

Arthur
      Participant

That makes sense why the Kings of the East will not make an appearance until relatively late in the Tribulation.

Perhaps the evil CCP will collapse and create a power vaccuum that the Antichrist can exploit?

Geri9
      Participant

And we have this …

Netflix launching dating reality show called “sexy beasts” where single contestants use prosthetics to resemble demonic transhumanistic freaks

NTEB

Jesus warns in Matthew 24 that the end times will be a whole lot like the Days of Noah, so that means that transhumanism will play a big role. Netflix and ‘Sexy Beasts’ are much more timely than they think they are, wouldn’t you say?
      I understand the concept behind a ‘blind date’, that causes you to focus on something other than whether or not a person is good looking, because looks aren’t everything, right? Right. But the new Netflix series ‘Sexy Beasts’ goes waaaaaaaay past merely disguising the superficial, and winds up smack dab in the end times bible prophecy zone. For real. Better buckle up for this one, ‘Sexy Beasts’ is one Hell of a ride.

“There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.” Genesis 6:4

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

And this is what’s coming for the left behind. :cry:

The specific code will make any American’s hair stand up on the back of their neck. The code is ICD 9 E978. After reading this code I decided that it was my duty to investigate further and get to the bottom of why we have a medical code in the United States for “Legal Execution.”

FEMA’s Billing Code for Death by Guillotine is ICD 9 E 978. This would be FEMA as in FEMA camp. With renewed interest being shown by the public in FEMA camps because of the Brownsville converted Walmart into a FEMA camp, this is a good time to bring this information out on the public.

ICD 9 E978 “Legal Execution”
      All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as: asphyxiation by gas beheading, decapitation (by guillotine) capital punishment electrocution hanging poisoning shooting other specified means.

HB 1274 – Authorizes the state of Georgia to execute citizens by guillotine:
      Georgia House of Representatives 1995/1996 Sessions
      HB 1274 — Death penalty; guillotine provisions Code Sections

17-10-38/ 17-10-44 A Bill To Be Entitled An Act
      1- 1 To amend Article 2 of Chapter 10 of Title 17 of the Official 1- 2 Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to the death penalty 1- 3 generally, so as to provide a statement of legislative 1- 4 policy; to provide for death by guillotine; to provide for 1- 5 applicability; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other 1- 6 purposes.
      Also: FEMA “Smart” Guillotines Placed In FEMA Internment Camps. Are You On The List?

SECTION 1.
      1- 8 The General Assembly finds that while prisoners condemned to 1- 9 death may wish to donate one or more of their organs for 1-10 transplant, any such desire is thwarted by the fact that 1-11 electrocution makes all such organs unsuitable for 1-12 transplant. The intent of the General Assembly in enacting 1-13 this legislation is to provide for a method of execution 1-14 which is compatible with the donation of organs by a 1-15 condemned prisoner.

SECTION 2.
      1-16 Article 2 of Chapter 10 of Title 17 of the Official Code of 1-17 Georgia Annotated, relating to the death penalty generally, 1-18 is amended by striking in its entirety Code Section 1-19 17-10-38, relating to death sentences generally, and 1-20 inserting in lieu thereof the following:

1-21 “17-10-38. (Index)
      1-22 (a) All persons who have been convicted of a capital 1-23 offense and have had imposed upon them a sentence of death 1-24 shall, at the election of the condemned, suffer such 1-25 punishment either by electrocution or by guillotine. If 1-26 the condemned fails to make an election by the thirtieth 1-27 day preceding the date scheduled for execution, punishment 1-28 shall be by electrocution. 1-29 (b) In all cases in which the defendant is sentenced to be 1-30 electrocuted executed, it shall be the duty of the trial 1-31 judge in passing sentence to direct that the defendant be
      -1- (Index)
      LC 21 3643
      2- 1 delivered to the Department of Corrections for 2- 2 electrocution execution at a state correctional 2- 3 institution designated by the department.”

SECTION 3.
      2- 4 Said article is further amended by striking in its entirety 2- 5 Code Section 17-10-44, relating to death chamber apparatus 2- 6 and related matters, and inserting in lieu thereof the 2- 7 following:

2- 8 “17-10-44. (Index)

2- 9 The Department of Corrections shall provide a death 2-10 chamber and all necessary apparatus, machinery, and 2-11 appliances for inflicting the penalty of death by 2-12 electrocution or by guillotine.”

FEMA Camps Will Be Segregated
      Through the years, I have been told by several insiders that FEMA camp assignments would be divided by the following:

Men will be sent to a gender segregated camp and slave labor will be extracted as per Obama’s Executive Order 13603. Extermination will be the end game. This is exactly what the Nazis did with the Jews.

Women will be sent to a gender segregated camp. There will be some slave labor that will be extracted but these camps will be human bondage centers.

Children will be sent to their own camps. When I was first told this, I did not fully grasp the significance of this segregation until I became acquainted with the Deep State’s fascination with child-sex-trafficking. These camps will give humanity its darkest hour.

These segregation were actually rehearsed by Colorado law enforcement and DHS during the 2008-2009 H1N1 scare. In these drills, anyone who had not and would submit to a vaccination for the disease and noncompliant people were boarded on a bus with the intent of taking the actors to segregated camps.
      How do I know, two LEO’s, who I went to school with told me the details of the drill. The noncompliant people who were not vaccinated were discovered through roadside blockades similar to a DUI roadblock.

There was one additional feature to this drill and the overall intent FEMA camp forced incarcerations. the one intent is that those targeted for extermination will likely die via the use of guillotines. If you need motivation to act against the Deep State, this may be the best example.

FBI Agent Ted Gunderson
      When retired FBI agent, the now deceased Ted Gunderson, reportedly told a gathering of militia members that the federal government had set up 1,000 internment camps across the country, I had no trouble believing his fema coffins sherrie 1 statement because there is ample documentation to support his statement (e.g.REX 84, Operation Garden Plot and now the NDAA).
      However, when Gunderson reported that the federal government was storing over 500,000 caskets outside of Atlanta, I also knew he was accurate on this point because Sherrie Wilcox found the evidence in the adjacent photo. However, when I heard that Gunderson was accusing the government of storing 30,000 guillotines, I thought he had lost his mind.
      Why Would the Government Want to Store Guillotines?  Gunderson told various patriot groups that the guillotines were being stored for the day that the government declares martial law and moves in to round up and execute American dissenters. Gunderson prophetically told patriot groups that the federal government was going to keep track of all of us. The last statement has indeed proven accurate given the recent Snowden/NSA scandal.

Can somebody please explain to me why the government would need to order 30,000 guillotines? For what legitimate purpose could these tools of execution be utilized?

The guillotine has never been used inside of the United States. The United States has executed people by firing squad, hanging, the electric chair and lethal injection. The US has never executed a convicted criminal through the use of the guillotine.

Given these facts, then why is this government importing 30,000 guillotines as Gunderson claimed? Oh, I know that some of the sheep are now looking up from the ground and have just said “there aren’t are any guillotines in the United States.”

Then please tell me, sheep of America, why did Representative Doug Teper, of the Georgia Legislative Assembly (Democrat) introduced a bill which will supplant the method of execution, the electric chair, with the guillotine back in 1995-6?

The referenced bill was Georgia State House Bill (1995-6) HB 1274– Death penalty; guillotine provisions. Certainly, Teper would have never thought that this was possible is there were not already guillotines inside of the United States.
      FBI Agent Ted Gunderson.  When retired FBI agent, the now deceased Ted Gunderson, reportedly told a gathering of militia members that the federal government had set up 1,000 internment camps across the country, I had no trouble believing his fema coffins sherrie 1 statement because there is ample documentation to support his statement (e.g.REX 84, Operation Garden Plot and now the NDAA).

However, when Gunderson reported that the federal government was storing over 500,000 caskets outside of Atlanta, I also knew he was accurate on this point because Sherrie Wilcox found the evidence in the adjacent photo.

(Note … this is just a snap shot picture – not a youtube link)

However, when I heard that Gunderson was accusing the government of storing 30,000 guillotines, I thought he had lost his mind.

The referenced bill was Georgia State House Bill (1995-6) HB 1274– Death penalty; guillotine provisions. Certainly, Teper would have never thought that this was possible is there were not already guillotines inside of the United States.

– Fair Use –

Tammie
        Participant

Geri,

International Classification of Diseases (ICD) consist of all medical diagnosis codes for all facilities that are under HIPAA, and receive funding via Medicare/Medicaid.

ICD 9 codes were retired in 2015 and ICD 10 codes are fully in effect. Many codes converted to ICD 10. There was a tremendous increase in code separation, There are now 70,000 ICD-10-PCS procedure codes and over 69,000 ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes, previously there where only 3800 and 14000 respectively. The code you listed was converted and maintained in ICD 10. ICD are only billable in the medical world.

E978 is a legacy non-billable code used to specify a medical diagnosis of legal execution. This code was replaced on September 30, 2015 by its ICD-10 equivalent.

Basically what this means is that providers can “charge” or “list” this code on a patient’s diagnosis listing, for this non-billable diagnosis, but there is no release of funds for this code to be paid out to the provider.

It will be interesting (and very sad) to see how this will be converted for “civilian” use, or will the powers that be have medical providers to just diagnose believers with “insanity” — or having lack of capacity to understand their “medical disease”. This means an individual will loose the ability to make decisions for themselves and they are granted a guardian who directs “medical care or lack of”.

There is an entire job role for “coders” who list the payable codes for providers according to our documentation of care. Many times “John-Q-Public” is unaware of what codes providers use to diagnose illnesses or symptoms…

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
        So Ready
        Participant

I had thought that executed by beheading in the Revelation is going to be done by followers of Islam under AC.

However, after I learned about the evil Noahide Law, it is going to be done by the evil NWO under the exclusive supervision of rabbis according to the Noahide Law.

Per the Noahide Law, Christianity falls in Idolatry and star worshiper category. And punishment for idolatry is execution by beheading.

Because the Talmudic Judaism does not recognize Jesus Christ as God, depicts Him as a bastard of harlot Mary, and the Magis followed the star to worship young Jesus Christ.

Arthur
          Participant

I agree with you. It will not be Islam that will be doing the beheading but the NWO with the Noahide Laws.

Interestingly enough, the Noahide Laws are anti-abortion. This leads me to believe that it won’t be the current NWO that is doing the beheadings as they are quite pro abortion. (Biden, Gates, Soros, etc.)

So, I think it will be the fake evil new age NWO that will be using the Noahide Laws to execute people.

avataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
            Arthur
            Participant

Sorry, make that the real evil new age NWO that will be doing the executing.

Arthur
      Participant

The heat is on or the heat is coming. Well, at least to the Left coast.

Temperatures for the next few days:

Friday: High 84F   Low 64F

Saturday: High 90F   Low 68F

Sunday: High 92F   Low 72F

Monday: High 92F   Low 70F

Tuesday: High 88F   Low 64F

Then back to a more normal temperature range of highs around 70F and lows around 57F-60F

Yes, this may not seem like much to some folk but this is not very common for us. I am sure the global warming crowd will be be going on a media blitz. :wacko:

Geri9
      Participant

The Arabs are in support of the 3rd temple! :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

HOWEVER … Israel must do this first before building …

NTEB

Oman’s foreign minister Badr al-Busaidi  told his Israeli counterpart he hopes new government of Israel will take concrete steps towards creating an independent Palestinian state with east Jerusalem as its capital, Omani state media said on Thursday.

Now, come on, did you really think that the Muslims were making peace with Israel to make peace with Israel? Your King James Bible says otherwise in the definitive article. From a biblical perspective, the whole point of the Abraham Accords is to bring Israel to the doorstep of their soon-coming Daniel 9:27 moment. Also no surprise that Oman tells Israel they are going to want to have East Jerusalem as the capital of the new Palestinian state. It’s always been about Jerusalem, the city of the Great King.

“And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.” Luke 21:20-22

The Muslim nation of Oman is now ‘politely requesting’ that the new government in Israel ‘seriously considers’ that it might be time to create that Two State Solution. Funny how that works, eh? The end times Abraham Accords is the gift that keeps on giving, and will continue to do so even after we are removed in the Pretribulation Rapture of the Church. Israel, oh Israel, you have no idea what’s coming.

From Jerusalem Post: Oman’s Badr al-Busaidi spoke by phone to Israel’s Foreign Minister Yair Lapid, according to ONA, the state news agency of Oman, which has a longstanding policy of neutrality in the turbulent region and often acts as a mediator.

In February, Busaidi said Oman was satisfied with its current relationship with Israel, even after fellow Gulf States the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain normalized ties with Israel last year under US-brokered accords.

Lapid will travel to the UAE next week in the first official visit by an Israeli minister to the Gulf state since they established diplomatic relations. He will inaugurate the Israeli Embassy in Abu Dhabi and the Consulate General of Israel in Dubai.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 1:03 marker point

– Fair Use –

avataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Blue
      Participant

Amir is reporting that the Biden admin is about to revoke Trump’s recognition of the Golan Heights as Israeli territory.

tenderreed
      Participant

Tick, tock…bomb!

TR

Geri9
        Participant

Yep … keep looking up!

Starts at 2:11 marker point

– Fair Use –

tenderreed
      Participant

What about the timing of this announcement?!

Are we hours away or days from our escape!?

Yet more sand falling in God’s hourglass of time!

Time just keeps slipping away!

TR

Geri9
        Participant

Yes … we are hours or days away … from now to FOT early Sept I feel we are flying out of here!

My thoughts are this latest move with saying Israel has no rights to the Golan Heights … “could be” the catalyst for the Gog/Magog players to “justify” their invasion attack since they now have the backing of this corrupt administration behind them.   I don’t see Israel giving up the Golan Heights … so the beat of the war drums just got  (( LOUDER)) …

And I don’t think the church is here to see the Gog/Magog war …

tenderreed
      Participant

I agree!  Their conscienciouness is already seared!  The flames of Hell already lapping at their bodies!

TR

tenderreed
      Participant

Each sand of time corresponding to souls dropping into Hell!

TR

Yohanan

Just because Biden reversed the US acknowledgment of the Golan Heights doesn’t mean anything to Israel.  They are a sovereign nation and doesn’t need the US approval.

Geri9
      Participant

Look what Rome plans to restore ….

Does restoration of Roman Colosseum where Christians were fed to lions point towards a coming persecution?

On this episode of the NTEB Prophecy News Podcast, we are looking at the historical persecution of the followers of Jesus Christ, Jew and Gentile believers called Christians, by the nation of Rome, and how that persecution of Christian reached new heights when Rome created the Roman Catholic Church. In Italy, a $30 million dollar restoration of the Roman Colosseum is nearing completion, and as bible believers, I think it’s a fair question to wonder if we can expect to see the return of Christian persecution. After all, Mother Rome brags that she ‘never changes’, and if that is true, then talking about this today is quite timely indeed.

The Colosseum was first completed in 80 AD and the hypogeum constructed under Emperor Domitian. The site was last used in 523 AD and the hypogeum was gradually covered by rubble until being dug out in the 19th century. The labyrinthian system of passageways and chambers were key to the spectacles above ground, whether gladiator fights, hunts with wild African animals, and public executions of Jew and Gentiles Christians who were mercilessly slaughtered there.

“They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.” John 16:2-4

On this episode of the NTEB Prophecy News Podcast, we are looking at the historical persecution of the followers of Jesus Christ, Jew and Gentile believers called Christians, by the nation of Rome, and how that persecution of Christian reached new heights when Rome created the Roman Catholic Church.

– Fair Use –

Tammie
      Participant

Me doubts they are restoring this for historical integrity :wacko:

The great harlot speaks again!

PLEASE – Abba, we need to come home!

MyWhiteStone
      Participant

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.  Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :yes:

Tammie
      Participant

MWS – you been talking to Solomon again :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: Put that in Hebrew and it simply means – what it was, it is again! :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:

Arthur
      Participant

Someone had talked about them cancelling airline flights in July?

Apparently, pilots are dropping dead of the vaxxx while in the air.

COVID VAX: American Airlines is so short pilots due to the vax that they are cutting flights.
      First, British airways announced pilot deaths and refused to admit it was the vax. Then India airways announced pilot deaths and did the same. Now American airlines skipped mentioning pilot deaths, and cut straight to canceling flights.

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=70677

Geri9
        Participant

How sad.  Yep, Blue mentioned the grounding of the planes.

I recall a few weeks ago they were putting people on a “no fly list” but not telling them until AFTER they purchase their ticket(s) and while getting ready to board the plane … only to hear “sorry, you can’t fly”.  Many were thinking they are targeting those who are not vaxx.  But it makes sense now … if they were doing this to keep many off the airplanes … so they remain grounded while they are dealing with the cover up  of deaths to these airline pilots …

Geri9
      Participant

Here is their excuse to explain away the rapture … :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

It just dawned on me after reading this and the wave of airline pilot “deaths” from the covid vaxx …  could it be these pilots have been eyewitnesses and reported some of these UFO sightings and the cabal want their testimonies hushed up because they only want “certain” things revealed to the public? :unsure:

Pentagon Report on 144 sightings of unidentifiable flying objects concludes with government saying there is no earthly explanation for flying objects 

In a limited number of incidents, UAP reportedly appeared to exhibit unusual flight characteristics. These observations could be the result of sensor errors, spoofing, or observer misperception and require additional rigorous analysis. There are probably multiple types of UAP requiring different explanations based on the range of appearances and behaviors described in the available reporting. Our analysis of the data supports the construct that if and when individual UAP incidents are resolved they will fall into one of five potential explanatory categories: airborne clutter, natural atmospheric phenomena, USG or U.S. industry developmental programs, foreign adversary systems, and a catchall “other” bin.

We currently lack data to indicate any Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon are part of a foreign collection program or indicative of a major technological advancement by a potential adversary’ says long-awaited report on UFOs.
      Just moments ago, the long-awaited report by the Pentagon on 144 instances of UFOs, or as they say Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, concludes that 143 of the cases looked at defied any sort of earthly explanation. They could not be connected to any military or technology program to any government of any nation on the face of the Earth. In short, the Pentagon has just admitted that UFOs existing outside of human technology do in fact exist.

“Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.” Habakkuk 1:5

This was their perfect moment to step up to the plate, and once and for all state that UFOs do not exist and that there is a reasonable and logical explanation for the dozens and dozens of sighting by USAF and Navy jet pilots. But they could not do that because there is no earthly explanation for what you see in those videos. In typical governmental fashion, they dodged the question at hand, refusing to answer it while at the same time refusing to put the issue to rest. This is a total win for our side, stay tuned, today’s report is only the beginning.

Preliminary Assessment: Unidentified Aerial Phenomena

From the US Office of National Intelligence: The limited amount of high-quality reporting on unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) hampers our ability to draw firm conclusions about the nature or intent of UAP. The Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force (UAPTF) considered a range of information on UAP described in U.S. military and IC (Intelligence Community) reporting, but because the reporting lacked sufficient specificity, ultimately recognized that a unique, tailored reporting process was required to provide sufficient data for analysis of UAP events.

As a result, the UAPTF concentrated its review on reports that occurred between 2004 and 2021, the majority of which are a result of this new tailored process to better capture UAP events through formalized reporting.

Most of the UAP reported probably do represent physical objects given that a majority of UAP were registered across multiple sensors, to include radar, infrared, electro-optical, weapon seekers, and visual observation.
      In a limited number of incidents, UAP reportedly appeared to exhibit unusual flight characteristics. These observations could be the result of sensor errors, spoofing, or observer misperception and require additional rigorous analysis.

There are probably multiple types of UAP requiring different explanations based on the range of appearances and behaviors described in the available reporting. Our analysis of the data supports the construct that if and when individual UAP incidents are resolved they will fall into one of five potential explanatory categories: airborne clutter, natural atmospheric phenomena, USG or U.S. industry developmental programs, foreign adversary systems, and a catchall “other” bin.

UAP clearly pose a safety of flight issue and may pose a challenge to U.S. national security. Safety concerns primarily center on aviators contending with an increasingly cluttered air domain. UAP would also represent a national security challenge if they are foreign adversary collection platforms or provide evidence a potential adversary has developed either a breakthrough or disruptive technology.

Consistent consolidation of reports from across the federal government, standardized reporting, increased collection and analysis, and a streamlined process for screening all such reports against a broad range of relevant USG data will allow for a more sophisticated analysis of UAP that is likely to deepen our understanding. Some of these steps are resource-intensive and would require additional investment

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

And here’s Watchwoman65  Lisa’s take ….

starts at 1:37 marker point

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Massive  [Sea Breeze “exercise”] in the Black Sea  that will take place from June 28 to July 10th.

Starts at 2:50 marker

– Fair Use –

Arthur
      Participant

*Whew* 100F today where I am and 104F tomorrow. Record breaking heat. Living near the ocean I can enjoy a few ocean breezes, at least.

In some parts of British Columbia, it’ll get up to  117F. That will break city, province and national records for heat.

Just a little foretaste of the Tribulation, methinks. It’s gonna be a horrific time!

Geri9
        Participant

Do you know if the polar ice caps in the North Pole and Greenland, etc. are melting from the warm temps?

Paul Begley showed this  projected ‘model’ future map from “Mike around the World” of what the southeastern shoreline of the United States is going to look like … lots of land divided up and water ways running thru and many of the shoreline states will be under water … looks like Florida is completely gone. :wacko:

Todd Tomlinson
      Participant

This was yesterday afternoon and we’re supposed to smash through those temps by 5-8 degrees today.  Portland Oregon just doesn’t get this hot especially in June!   Something Biblical is going on!

Geri9
        Participant

Yikes … I can’t imagine.  Do you keep your vehicles outside?  If so, during this type of extreme heat do you make sure your windows are down?

Do you have a bird bath?  I saw not only the bees drinking the water but I caught a male robin taken a bath yesterday.  He was entertaining to watch splashing up a storm and enjoying himself.  I cleaned out the water afterwards so its ready for the next one. :whistle:

Its currently 84 here and that is hot enough. B-)

tenderreed
      Participant

It’s been about 100 here for three days!

TR

Tammie
        Participant

We hit 90 in the coast of VA and we will have highs in the 90’s or higher all week. I agree, I think this is a biblical step for end times that is going to shake up others across the globe — My Brother in Germany also is having a “heat wave”…… :unsure:

Blue
      Participant

Meanwhile in Kansas we have below normal temps and rain! It is usually in the upper 90’s this time of year, and only hit 75 today.

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:15 marker    :popcorn

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Looks like food prices are going to sky rise even more … farmers are not only dealing with drought but their land is now infested with Grasshoppers

They’re Everywhere” – Megadrought Sparks Grasshopper Plague In Western US 

Zerohedge

Tyler Durden

June 27, 2021

By now, it’s become quite evident that the western half of the U.S. is facing one of the worst megadroughts in decades. We’ve spoken about fallow land and drying up reservoirs, but the question remains what happens next?

Well, it’s not great, and it’s straight out of the playbook from the 1930s Great Depression when the same parts of the U.S. were transformed into a desert, triggering a grasshopper plague.

A.P. News said federal agriculture officials are set to launch one of the largest grasshopper-killing campaigns in three decades amid an outbreak. The insects belong to the suborder Caelifera family and are probably the most ancient living group of chewing herbivorous insects. These creatures survive and multiply rapidly in drought or very dry conditions and will decimate crops.

Before we dive further into the grasshopper plague, the latest data from the U.S. Drought Monitor shows much of the western half of the U.S. is in some form of drought. Some places are more severe than others – but many of these lands produce an immense amount of farm goods. 

So back to insect plague where A.P. spoke with a resident Frank Wiederrick of central Montana’s Phillips County, who said grasshoppers are springing up on his ranch.

“They’re everywhere,” Wiederrick said. “Drought and grasshoppers go together and they are cleaning us out.

If extreme drought conditions continue in parts of the U.S., harvests this year could be severely impacted.

The United States Department of Agriculture has published a map of the grasshoppers spreading across arid regions of the western half of the U.S.

Agriculture officials had seen this year’s infestation coming after a 2020 survey found dense concentrations of adult grasshoppers across about 55,000 square miles (141 ,000 square kilometers) in the West. A 2021 grasshopper “hazard map” shows densities of at least 15 insects per square yard (meter) in large areas of Montana, Wyoming, and Oregon and portions of Idaho, Arizona, Colorado, and Nebraska. -A.P.

– Fair Use –

Tammie
        Participant

Yep, I was going to buy a cool gadget called a “Bug-A-Salt” that shoots flies, wasps, and grasshoppers with a puff of salt, but it takes at least<b> 10 shots</b> to kill the grasshoppers per the video I downloaded to watch … :mdrmdr:  … oh well, saved myself 40 bucks, but what entertainment :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:

https://www.bugasalt.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw5uWGBhCTARIsAL70sLJCEAYukOuPCwh9chzGwJafSryiP1d05D8kNcgrW9iBc2D_IPE6oOMaAm-nEALw_wcB

Geri9
          Participant

:mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:   Very funny!

Well … my dog takes care of any flies that come indoors … he patiently waits and then jumps up high and gets them in mid air and does one chew and then spits them out.  I find them all dead on the hardwood floors.   :mdrmdr:

Yohanan

We’ve had unreasonably mild temps in the deep South. Our Spring and so far Summer temps have been amazingly pleasant.

tenderreed
      Participant

Again been hovering in the high 90’s for a few days!  106, 107 the last two days.  Expected 111 tomorrow!

TR

Susan
      Participant

It has become a pattern of   raining several times a day in  New Orleans and with each rain it becomes  hotter and steamier. Miserable for humans, plants are thriving!

Geri9
        Participant

Do you have a pool or can you go to the beach?  Or is it restricted for vaxx people only?

tenderreed
      Participant

No pool.

TR

Tammie
        Participant

Might I suggest sitting in the frig :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:  — no, not a good idea :unsure:  — ok then sit in the sprinklers all day! :wacko:  We also have the heat and that combined with the humidity is miserable … Thanking the Lord for a great AC in both the house and car and at the hospital….. :dieu:

Geri9
      Participant

Iran-Backed Militia Pledges ‘Open War’ With the U.S. Following Airstrike in IraqAn airstrike against Iranian-backed militia’s drone bases in Syria and Iraq has drawn pledges of retaliation from Tehran and concern of overreach from Biden’s allies in Congress. 

US News.com

By Paul D. Shinkman

June 28, 2021

An Iranian-backed militia in Iraq pledged retaliation against the U.S. following President Joe Biden’s decision to order airstrikes late Sunday against its drone bases – a move that has drawn concern from the commander in chief’s allies at home over a perceived misuse of his authority. ;-)  

The militia group known as Hashd Al-Shaabi claimed four Iraqi fighters died in the strike, carried out by an American F-16 and two F-15 fighter jets Sunday night. It pledged Monday morning in a statement delivered by Iranian state media that it would “avenge the blood of our righteous martyrs and wreak vengeance on the perpetrators of this heinous crime.” It said it would target American aircraft and launch missiles against U.S. bases in Iraq – a threat matching prior acts of aggression in response to the Trump administration’s decision to kill Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani in Iraq in early 2020 that brought the U.S. and Iran to the brink of all-out war.

The group is a part of the Iraqi militia force known as the Popular Mobilization Units that were instrumental in the ground campaign of the U.S.-led war against the Islamic State group. It stated it now “will enter an open war with the American occupation.” 

A Defense Department spokeswoman said the U.S. had not yet completed an assessment of any potential civilian casualties, and declined to respond to the militia’s threats.

Pentagon spokesman John Kirby confirmed the attack in a statement Sunday night, describing two strikes in Syria and one in Iraq against facilities housing drones used by militias, including Kata’ib Hezbollah and Kata’ib Sayyid al-Shuhada to attack U.S. personnel and facilities in Iraq.  Kirby described the attacks as “defensive precision airstrikes.”   “As demonstrated by this evening’s strikes, President Biden has been clear that he will act to protect U.S. personnel. Given the ongoing series of attacks by Iran-backed groups targeting U.S. interests in Iraq, the president directed further military action to disrupt and deter such attacks,” Kirby said. “The United States took necessary, appropriate, and deliberate action designed to limit the risk of escalation – but also to send a clear and unambiguous deterrent message.”

The president ordered the attack under authorities granted to him by Article 2 of the Constitution allowing the commander in chief to order military action as a matter of self-defense. It comes as the administration desperately tries to salvage the 2015 nuclear deal brokered by the Obama administration and which Trump unilaterally left.  Regardless of the Pentagon and White House’s justification, several members of Congress questioned the legal authority of the strike, including some close allies of the president.

Sen. Chris Murphy said in a terse statement that he expected the White House and military leaders to brief senior members of Congress about the strike Monday morning – implying few, if any, senior legislators knew about the attacks in advance.   “There is no doubt that President Biden possesses the ability to defend our forces abroad, and I continue to trust inherently the national security instincts of this White House,” the Connecticut Democrat said. “My concern is that the pace of activity directed at U.S. forces and the repeated retaliatory strikes against Iranian proxy forces are starting to look like what would qualify as a pattern of hostilities under the War Powers Act. Both the Constitution and the War Powers Act require the president to come to Congress for a war declaration under these circumstances.”

The concern comes as Congress has taken unprecedented steps to rein in the sweeping war powers it afforded the president in the days after the Sept. 11 attack. Those authorities to target al-Qaida and its supporters have faced criticism over the subsequent two decades, including President Barack Obama’s employment of them to wage war in Syria against the Islamic State group, even though the extremist organization divorced itself from al-Qaida.

Some analysts pointed to a rise in attacks by Iranian-backed groups against members of the U.S.-led coalition, stressing the need to restore deterrence against Tehran and its proxies.

“Unless deterrence is restored, U.S. fatalities are increasingly likely,” Michael Knights and Crispin Smith wrote in an analysis note published by the Washington Institute for Near East Policy.

“Deterrence has very clearly deteriorated since January 2021, which may coincide with the end of the Trump administration’s threat of disproportionate retaliation,” they wrote.”In the past, such escalation of indirect fire has typically resulted in U.S. deaths and has only stopped when deterrence was firmly re-imposed.”

Others say the strikes indicate the U.S. appears to be preparing for a protracted presence in Iraq, specifically that the Biden administration justified the strike through the president’s constitutional powers – not the congressional authorizations the legislature is now reviewing. 

“What would bring strikes to an end? Either the U.S. or Iran capitulates and withdraws, or Iraq gains enough control over its sovereignty that such actions by either side become impossible,” Gregory Brew, a fellow at Southern Methodist University’s Center for Presidential History, wrote on Twitter.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Amir explains more on what happened with this recent U.S. strike

Starts at 2:49 marker – 11:40

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Looks like they want us all to stay home this 4th of July weekend …  hmmm perhaps the rapture will happen on the 4th?    B-)

Gas stations are running out of gas ahead of the holiday weekend.

And 80 percent of 2021 peach crop destroyed by frost, Hungary

Geri9
      Participant

:popcorn

Serious consequences”: U.S. war on Iran-backed militias escalates despite diplomacy with Tehran 

WashingtonTimes
      By Ben Wolfgang
      6/28/21

The Pentagon on Monday threatened Iran with “serious consequences” if it continues funding militias that target American troops in the Middle East, once again raising questions about President Biden’s compartmentalized strategy of negotiating with the Islamic republic on a new nuclear deal while waging war on paramilitary forces closely allied to Tehran.

The Defense Department issued its warning less than 24 hours after the president ordered a series of airstrikes along the Iraq-Syria border against the Iraqi Shiite militias Kata’ib Hezbollah and Kata’ib Sayyid al-Shuhada, which boast thousands of fighters and have routinely targeted U.S. personnel with drones, rockets and other weaponry. Pentagon officials said the groups have carried out at least five drone operations since April, along with numerous rocket attacks.

Those assaults have continued even as U.S. and international diplomats work with Iran to reinstate an Obama-era deal that limited Tehran‘s nuclear program in exchange for economic sanctions relief. President Trump repudiated that pact in 2018 partially because it did not address Iran‘s support of dangerous militias and its funding of major terrorist outfits.

Despite its defense alliance with Washington, Iraq’s government condemned the strikes as a violation of its sovereignty. Baghdad has long feared Iraq will wind up as the battleground if the U.S. and Iran come to blows.

The semi-official umbrella organization for Iraq’s Shiite militia groups, known as the PMF, also harshly denounced the “sinful” attacks and said its members were at the border as part of the united fight against the Islamic State group. In a statement carried by the Iraqi News Agency, the PMF said four “martyrs” were killed in the U.S. strikes, a claim that could not be independently confirmed.

Iran‘s financial and logistical support of such groups has been largely absent from the administration’s latest round of nuclear talks with Tehran in Geneva. But it has been increasingly difficult to separate the two issues, particularly as the Pentagon sharpens its rhetoric toward Iran and hostilities between the two sides threaten to overshadow diplomacy.

The strikes Sunday “were necessary, appropriate, and deliberate action designed to limit the risk of escalation,” Pentagon spokesperson Cmdr. Jessica McNulty said in a statement. “Through these and other means, we seek to make clear to Iran and Iran-backed militia groups that there will be serious consequences if they continue to attack, or to arm, fund and train militia groups that attack our people. We will take necessary and appropriate measures to defend U.S. personnel, partners and allies in the region.

– Fair Use –

Yohanan

And 80 percent of 2021 peach crop destroyed by frost, Hungary

Ah, but not in Georgia! The peaches are excellent this year!

Geri9
        Participant

Yeah but you guys don’t share the good crop. :stinkerbell:   What they shipped past the Mason/Dixon line are s000 tiny (no bigger than the pit itself) AND bruised!   I got this feeling these are the ones that fell on the ground. :-(   They label them “southern peaches” so I’m not sure whether to blame South Carolina or Georgia.  You guys have got to do better than that.    B-)

Oh … I caved … the “corn on the cob” are 50 cents each so I got 2 ears.  I figured this might be my last time eating corn down on earth until the rapture.   The stores learned their lesson … the ones a few weeks ago that they mark a dollar a more per ear … just stayed on their display and rotted.  Nobody was foolish to pay that price.  The entire display went into the trash … but they “tried” to discount it at the very end to 25 cents each but it was brown and rotten … not sure who they were fooling.

MyWhiteStone
          Participant

The message you and the other shoppers sent to the grocer about that corn, Geri, reminded me of Paul Simon singing, “Now who do, Who do you think you’re foolin’?”  …  “… loves me like a rock …”  That association must sound a bit corny. :unsure: :yes: :whistle:

Tammie
            Participant

It’s heavy man – rock heavy :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: peace bro!

Geri9
            Participant

LOL … I never heard that song, Dan.  Very appropriate!

Well my dog went nuts when he saw me with the cooked corn cob. He kept hovering over me on the sofa and flicking his tongue out wanting some. He does this when I have pasta or spaghetti as well … so I will cave and give him a few long strings of spaghetti to eat. Reminds me of the Lady and the Tramp movie … “the spaghetti scene” … instead of chewing though … he slurps the long string of spaghetti and its gone. :mdrmdr:    I just hope our fur babies are with us at the Kings Banquet Table … its going to be fun watching them eat their food and perhaps talk and say “I want some more …” :wacko:

So with the reaction to me having the cooked corn on the cob he seemed waaay too familiar with this veggie because … this is the first time I bought it since I purchased him. I got a gut feeling the prior owners on that Missouri farm were feeding him corn early on and he ate a cob and that remained in his stomach and later cause the blockage because the surgeon said what they removed looks like a corn cob. :scratch:   So I gave him a few corn kernels to eat and he acted like he was on cloud 9 as he gobbled them up. I wanted to test if he would try to eat the cob … so I held it and he chewed the few remaining kernels and then was ready to chew the cob.  So I quickly took it away.  I don’t know where this batch of corn came from but it was really good.  I might get some more tomorrow before they jack up the price again.

Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 4:18 marker

– Fair Use –

Tammie
        Participant

From Amir —

Russian President Vladimir Putin said today (Wednesday) that the West is not interested in World War III because it knows it will not win it.  This is in his reference to an incident last week with a Russian destroyer in the Black Sea, which he described as a “provocation” designed to test Moscow’s response.  He even claimed that an American spy plane operated in coordination with the British ship.

“Even if we were to sink this ship, the world would not be approaching World War III because those who did know they could not win this war, and that is very important,” Putin said when asked if these events might have led to World War III, during the annual event where  He answers live questions from Russian citizens.

So the bear is being poked and lining up …. Do you ever wonder if they read Bible prophecy :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 2:04 marker point   … the Dragon and the Bear  are up to trouble …

– Fair Use –

Blue
      Participant

Another avenue to peace and safety?  Iraq wants to be a peacemaker, will this build up Babylon?

A unique tripartite summit was held yesterday in Baghdad by Iraq, Jordan and Egypt. Hear how Iraq is positioning itself to be the new regional peacemaker, broaching subjects including the ongoing Syrian civil war, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and mediation between Iran and Arab countries.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/daily-briefing-june-28-are-iraq-jordan-egypt-the-mideasts-new-peacemakers/

-Fair Use-

Arthur
      Participant

Canada’s new record for hottest temperature is 121F (49.6C) in Lytton, British Columbia.

This is hotter than Las Vegas’ highest recorded temperature and Lytton is over a thousand miles further north.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/temperature-of-121-f-sets-new-national-record-high-in-canada/971838

Now Lytton has been destroyed by a wildfire. Just awful. :(

https://www.willyweather.com.au/news/23957/wildfire+burns+town+of+lytton+that+set+new+record+high+temperatures+in+canada+three+times+this+week.html

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if this little town was sacrificed by the luciferians on the altar of climate change fraud. Why else would this tiny town be making worldwide news?

Geri9
      Participant

Iraq is angry over strikes to U.S. allies, and is warning, “Don’t use them to attack Syria and Iran”

Starts at 3:14 marker

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 4:10 marker

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Good grief …

The far-left climate change fascists at Time Magazine now say your home air conditioning systems must be sacrificed in order to save the planet. 

The troubled history of air-conditioning suggests not that we chuck it entirely but that we focus on public cooling, on public comfort, rather than individual cooling, on individual comfort.

How far will the Climate Change fascists go? All the way. If you let them, they will reduce you to living a box made by a 3-D modeler, wearing only recycled clothing, eating ‘meat’ grown in a laboratory, with no individuals owning personal transportation. Not only that, your 3-D box will not be allowed to have air conditioning. That’s the dystopian future that Time Magazine envisions for you and your loved ones. To paraphrase Charlton Heston, you’ll have to come pry it out of my “cold, dead hands.” Ice cold, that is.

“But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.” 2 Peter 3:10

Is our climate changing drastically, yes, it surely is, and it is doing it at the command of Jesus Christ. The changes are taking place in preparation of the coming judgment on the whole world that will take place in the time of Jacob’s trouble. What can mankind do to stop it? Nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada, Zip. But there is something you can do to prepare for it.

If you are saved, you can prepare for this time by witnessing the gospel of the grace of God to as many people as you possibly can. Get some gospel tracts, witness to your friends and neighbors, tell them about the coming Pretribulation Rapture and how they can be a part of it.

If you are lost, you are in deep, deep trouble right here and right now. Not only will you miss the Rapture of the Church, you will be left behind to face Antichrist in the time of Jacob’s trouble.

Air Conditioning Feels Great, But It’s Terrible for the Planet. Here’s How to Fix That

From TIME Magazine: Comfort cooling began not as a survival strategy but as a business venture. It still carries all those symbolic meanings, though its currency now works globally, cleaving the world into civilized cooling and barbaric heat. Despite what we assume, as a means of weathering a heat wave, individual air-conditioning is terribly ineffective. It works only for those who can afford it. But even then, their use in urban areas only makes the surrounding micro-climate hotter, sometimes by a factor of 10ºF, actively threatening the lives of those who don’t have access to cooling. (The sociologist Eric Klinenberg has brilliantly studied how, in a 1995 Chicago heat wave, about twice as many people died than in a comparable heat wave forty years earlier due to the city’s neglect of certain neighborhoods and social infrastructure.)

Ironically, research suggests that exposure to constant air-conditioning can prevent our bodies from acclimatizing to hot weather, so those who subject themselves to “thermal monotony” are, in the end, making themselves more vulnerable to heat-related illness. The troubled history of air-conditioning suggests not that we chuck it entirely but that we focus on public cooling, on public comfort, rather than individual cooling, on individual comfort.

Ensuring that the most vulnerable among the planet’s human inhabitants can keep cool through better access to public cooling centers, shade-giving trees, safe green spaces, water infrastructure to cool, and smart design will not only enrich our cities overall, it will lower the temperature for everyone.  It’s far more efficient this way. 

To do so, we’ll have to re-orient ourselves to the meaning of air-conditioning. And to comfort. Privatized air-conditioning survived the ozone crisis, but its power to separate—by class, by race, by nation, by ability—has survived, too. Comfort for some comes at the expense of the life on this planet.

It’s time we become more comfortable with discomfort. Our survival may depend on it.

– Fair Use –

Tammie
        Participant

In a very nice way, let me tell you were they can go ——- the lake of fire is waiting for those loonie tunes — give up AC —- NEVER! I just spent 4 hours making my week supply of GF zucchini muffins and the gas oven really heats things up, so I am super thankful for my TRANE and as they say, “Nothing stops a TRANE” :mdrmdr: : :mdrmdr:

Arthur
      Participant

I don’t have an air conditioner but it rarely gets hot enough to warrant one.

For a lot of people, though, it is a necessity. It would literally make some places unlivable, otherwise.

Just one more outrageous statement by the climate change cult. However, serious climate change is right around the corner and there is nothing they can do about it.

Things are going to get exponentially worse in the Tribulation when it heats up and the electrical grid goes off line. There definitely won’t be air conditioning or even fans for many, many people. :(

Geri9
      Participant

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

New Government in Jerusalem CONFIRMS the Abraham Accords for Israel as the US Senate passes Israel relations Normalization Act.

When it comes to the Abraham Accords, the concerns about change in Israel seem to be unwarranted, with the new government ready to push them to their maximum potential.

When Joe Biden was installed as the pretend president of the United States back in January, many people wrote to me saying that this would likely spell the end of the Abraham Accords, and even more so should Benjamin Netanyahu be removed from office in Israel, which he was in June. But knowing from reading my King James Bible that the Abraham Accords were the direct link to the Daniel 9:27 covenant that Antichrist will confirm after the Pretribulation Rapture of the Church takes place, I confidently told them not to worry, the Abraham Accords are here to stay.

Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem. Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.” Isaiah 28:14-18

When it comes to the Abraham Accords, the concerns about change in Israel seem to be unwarranted, with the new government ready to push them to their maximum potential. Or as Lapid said at the Israeli Embassy in Abu Dhabi this week: “What we are doing here today is not the end of the road; it’s the beginning.” reports the Jerusalem Post today. “The foreign minister’s trip is the opening salvo in what is expected to be a rapid advancement of the relations, just as the UAE had visualized when diplomatic ties were first made public last year. A long line of Israeli ministers is expected in the Gulf state, each set to sign bilateral agreements in their areas, from agriculture to science to tourism. Bennett is considering a visit to the opening of Expo 2020 in Dubai, where Israel is constructing a pavilion.;-)   [Hmmm …  I didn’t realize the new PM of Israel, Naftali Bennett wanted to attend that Expo last year!]

Meanwhile over in America, the United States Senate just passed a bill called the Israel Relations Normalization Act, which is a complete and total confirmation of the Abraham Accords put in place by former President Trump and Jared Kushner. Here are some key points to consider:

Require the State Department to provide a strategy to strengthen and expand the Abraham Accords and other related normalization agreements with Israel.
      Require the State Department to report on the status of anti-normalization laws  affecting Israel in Arab League states.

Today, I applaud the senate foreign relations committee for advancing this bipartisan legislation out of committee.  Building on the Abraham Accords to strengthen the relationship between Israel and its neighbors is not only a vital US security interest but is also important for PEACE and ECONOMIC PROSPERITY in the region,” said Senator Booker.  “Our Bipartisan bill leverages American diplomacy to foster momentum to enable the Abraham Accords to reach their full potential.  While reaffirming US policy to support a 2 state solution.  I’m PROUD to stand with my colleagues across the aisle to continue the strong bipartisan commitment to Israel’s long term SECURITY and look forward to a larger vote on the senate floor.”

If you read and believe your King James Bible, then you know the following things to be true. You know that Israel is going to be divided in the upcoming Two State Solution, because Joel 3:2 tells you it will be. You know that there has to be an end times peace accord that will snare Israel, the Abraham Accords, because Daniel 9:27 and Isaiah 28:14 tells you there will be. You know that there will be a One World Religion in place, Chrislam, at the same time the Antichrist confirms the covenant with Israel, because Revelation 13:11 tells you there will be.

Everything is in place, next up is Flight #777 on Titus213 Airlines, are you ready for what comes next?

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

And this happened yesterday …

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Cyber attacks that are causing chaos ….  starts at 1:50 marker

– Fair Use –

Geri9
        Participant

Some interesting comments in this cyber hack youtube:  Anybody hear about the warning for July 9th? :unsure:  

If we think it’s been bad now, be prepared for July 9th and World Economic Forum!!

I heard today something like this is expected worldwide in the next 2 weeks! Could that be true! It would be so catastrophic!

Yes it’s being done on purpose! Connect the dots. Know the Geat Reset goals. They don’t want small businesses. Are they hacking Safeway… No! Because that’s essential for what the want. Along with the introduction of universal income that many want because of no work or people are getting lazy?? One thing ties to another to meet their goals. Just know their end game and it starts to make sence. Like the alien excuse when were all taken.

Universal income only for the MOTB jabbed

Google Event 201and then Google Cyber Polygon. Event 201 is a Covid Pandemic Simulation held in Fall 2019, and Cyber Polygon is a Cyber Attack Simulation that will be held on July 9, 2021.

The World Economic Forum (WEF) will have Polygon cyber supply chain exercise on July 9th – might be good to stock up, it will probably happen just as the event 201 was a real life exercise as some politician admitted in 2020, that and permanent lockdowns are coming, to get people to their knees and get the jab

A news report said that on July 9th there will be test to see what happens if the entire internet is hacked.They say just a test but it will probably usher in the mark of the beast even quicker.Marantha!

I was just talking about the world economic forum ( or somebody with the new world order) saying that on July 9th there is going to be a “mock ” cyber attack….

there’s a channel I follow providing evidence for a “internet pandemic “ for July 9,

They don’t want to nuke the USA or even emp it, that would destroy everything and the place would be worthless.  A cyber attack would kill millions without damaging the resources and the base structure.

– Fair Use –

Blue
          Participant

Hmm.  An explanation for a possible airline shutdown? Sounds like a good time for an escape.  I will be on extra high alert since I already have the date circled.  Sundown on the 9th begins the first day of the fourth month if you believe the calendar is off one month. Revelation 4:1 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven.

Arthur
      Participant

The first major solar of the new sun cycle #25 just happened. It was also the first x class flare since September 2017.

https://watchers.news/2021/07/03/x-class-x1-5-solar-flare-july-3-2021/

What can we say? God has a flare for the dramatic?

Geri9
      Participant

Signs in the heavens with the solar flares and peace in the air :whistle:

Saudi Arabia moves towards the Gulf peace train with Israel
      DEBKA Jul 3, 2021 @ 18:27

Indications of a radical policy turnaround in Riyadh towards jumping aboard the peace wagon rolling forward between Gulf nations and Israel were highlighted in a column published on July 1 by Asharq Al-Awsat, the London- based publication close to the Saudi royal house. Last week’s visit by Foreign Minister Yair Lapid to the United Arab Republic and Bahran, the first by an Israeli minister to the signatories of the Abraham Accords, was extensively covered in the Saudi media as a historic event, the columnist noted.

One paper front-paged a picture of Lapid backed by the Israeli flag. And TV channels have begun inviting Israeli pundits to live talk shows, often introducing them as experts “in Jerusalem”.

Decades-long taboos are being tossed, as the Saudis eye the booming trade ties their neighbors are binding with the Jewish state.

Saudi and other Arab commentators have come to believe that Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman has already come around to recognizing that Riyadh is being left behind by clinging to an outdated policy that links recognition of Israel to the Palestinian conflict. This no-war-no-peace stance has become leads nowhere. MBS has long realized that the kingdom’s-oi-based economy can no longer sustain a population which has grown to 35 million and is expanding. Diversification is the way as the Emiratis’ have already shown. To branch out as a hub of services, tourism and trade, the Saudis will likewise have to eschew conflict and embrace good relations.

The Crown Prince understands he must choose sides between the two blocs fast emerging in the Middle East. One led by the Arab states and Israel based on their peace relations as a strong engine for generating wealth and prosperity for their peoples, and the other one, led by Iran and its focus on developing a nuclear weapon and aggression while its population stays hungry.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Looks like Israel has all the resources that their surrounding neighbors covet … including drinking water. B-)    Bennett is going along with selling water to Jordan for peace in the region whereas the 12 yrs Bibi was in office he was holding back on the sale.  I’m actually glad for the PM leadership change … perhaps we will see other peace deals signed and we will finally be called home!   :popcorn

Israeli PM Bennett makes water overture to Jordan before Washington visit,  Prime Minister Naftali Bennett agrees to sale of 50 million cubic meters of water in biggest such sale since 1994

The Jerusalem Post
      By TOVAH LAZAROFF   July 3, 2021

Prime Minister Naftali Bennett has made an overture to Jordan and gave his
      initial agreement to the sale of 50 million cubic meters of water for the parched country that is host to millions of refugees.

The story was reported by Hebrew website Ynet and has been confirmed by The Jerusalem Post.

This would be the largest such sale of water since the 1994 Israel-Jordan peace treaty, which provides for an automatic allocation of 55 million cubic meters of water on an annual basis at three cents per cubic meter.

“Israel has never sold such large quantities of water to Jordan,” said the Israel director of EcoPeace Middle East, Gideon Bromberg, who has long been involved in regional water issues.

“It’s a reflection of a potential game changer” moment that has occurred, where both sides now have an opportunity to create a healthier joint political environment, he said.

The water sale offer comes shortly after Bennett took office and ahead of separate trips both he and Jordan’s King Abdullah plan to make to Washington this summer for their first independent meetings with US President Joe Biden.

Jordan had asked for an annual allocation of 50 million cubic meters for five years, but Bennett gave initial approval only through 2022.

After that, the request would have to be reviewed based, in part, on the water levels in the Sea of Galilee (Kinneret), which at present permit such a water sale.

The Hashemite Kingdom approached Bennett with the request to buy water through the Israel-Jordan Joint Water Committee.

Israel’s Energy Ministry said the deal was still under discussion and that final approval would likely be given next week.

The amount Amman will pay is still unknown. Past sales, such as the expansion of the annual water allocation by 10 million cubic meters in 2010, and the three million cubit meters allocation to Jordan in April of this year, placed the price at 40 cents per cubic meter.

Relations with Jordan, one of Israel’s key strategic regional partners, were tense during the 12-year tenure of former prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Water has often been viewed as an issue where Israel could repair some of that damage, particularly given its desalination technology. Netanyahu had dragged his feet on approving Jordan’s three million cubit meter request following tensions between his government and the kingdom.

“Israel and Jordan need to improve their relations and water and energy issues can be at the heart of repairing the damage,” Bromberg said.

Water could be at the heart of a number of joint initiatives, he said, including the rehabilitation of the Jordan River into a national water carrier for both neighbors.

Jordan is facing a severe water shortage that is threatening to destabilize the monarchy, Bromberg said.

Bennett’s willingness to help is a sign that he understands Jordan’s strategic importance to Israel, he added.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

The IRGC-linked Tasnim News Agency reported that a fire erupted on Monday, July 5, at a factory or warehouse near Karaj City, 40 km north of Tehran. It occurred at  the industrial center for a range of facilities connected to Iran’s nuclear program. No details were provided about the damage caused or the function of the site enveloped in flame.

-Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

i24 news

Well … this is the day for President Rivlin ….  as he leaves office after 7 years and Isaac Herzog gets sworn in for 7 years.

And Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday spoke on the phone with outgoing Israeli President Reuben Rivlin, according to a statement release by Abbas’s office in Ramallah.

“During the phone call, the president expressed his hope that peace between the 2 sides will be achieved as soon as possible.” The statement said, adding that Rivlin thanked Abbas for the call.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Still pondering when the rapture takes place :scratch:  … I think it does get tied in with this verse … because the rapture is going to cause sooooo much chaos and confusion for weeks and perhaps months.  So I think it hast to go hand in hand with them agreeing on a Mideast “peace” deal.  And did the Lord give us a BIG clue of the timing?  As labor pains aka on Labor Day (Monday Sept 6th – sundown starts Feast of Trumpets – sundown Wed, Sept 8th) :whistle:

I Thess 5:3

While they are saying, “Peace and safety! then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape.”

Yohanan

Time for another page. v.3.4 is here.

Geri9
      Participant

Oops sorry Yohanan … I didn’t see the new chapter until after posting this …

More alien deception being released … :popcorn

Footage grabbed from the NASA live stream from the International Space Station shows a fleet of 10 UFO orb-like objects moving past the camera in formation.

Two weeks ago, the long-awaited report by the Pentagon on 144 instances of UFOs, or as they say Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, concludes that 143 of the cases looked at defied any sort of earthly explanation. They could not be connected to any military or technology program to any government of any nation on the face of the Earth. In short, the Pentagon has just admitted that UFOs existing outside of human technology do in fact exist. And boy, do they ever.

“Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in his sight.” Job 25:5

Objects have been flying over the International Space Station, or ISS, for many years now, and many times that they have appeared on the NASA livestream, the stream was quickly cut. But there are UFO hunters who monitored the feed all day long, and quite often they will capture the UFOs flying before NASA can delete it. The UFOs appear to be increasing not only in frequency but in number as well.

UFO hunter “Mr MBB333” shared a screenshot taken by the space watcher captured on Saturday, July 3. He posted the shocking discovery on YouTube, saying: “This is a screen grab from the International Space Station above the south Atlantic, at around 8.30am.”

Ten unknown objects traveling with the space station above the planet earth

The video prompted UFO fans to dash to the ISS live feed before sharing their thoughts on the objects.

One said: “I just checked the ISS cameras and those little specks are still there.”
      Another wrote: “What it looks like to me is there’s a whole bunch of Black Knight probes.”

Dismissed as a conspiracy theory for decades, ex-US defence officials, sitting politicians, and former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton have all acknowledged there is something unusual going on in our skies. Speculation among UFO fans has been running rife as lawmakers and officials have hinted at potentially significant information compiled in the classified section of Pentagon’s landmark report on alien activity.

US officials released the highly anticipated public document after giving a secret briefing to Congress two weeks ago — but now everyone is asking, what is in the full version of the dossier? It was commissioned after the Pentagon took the extraordinary step of confirmed a trio of stunning videos showing encounters with pilots – admitting they could not explain the phenomena. Richard Dolan, an American historian who has researched the topic for 25 years, claims one of his sources provided him with details apparently in the section that was briefed to certain US Congressmen and US Senators.

He alleged the classified portion was 70 pages long and included information about advanced —and potentially alien — propulsion systems and experimental craft using the tech that are being tested at Area 51. However, he made clear the information was “unconfirmed”. Meanwhile, UFO researcher and professor Bob McGwier claimed 14 videos were shown in the classified briefing — describing it as like a “science fiction movie”. He claimed officials redacted everything they could from the report — which saw the public version slashed to just nine pages.

Comment section was interesting … B-)

“I read sometime ago on The Cutting Edge that there most likely will be a fake rapture and the real christians are going to think that they have been left behind. They are looking for a lot of suicides and heart attacks by people who think they were left behind. If people suddenly disappear and I am left behind I will know it is a hoax and the ones who disappeared are in fema camps, you really can’t believe anything but your KJB and it has been that way for a long time. Even so come quickly Lord Jesus.”

“That could be a very difficult task to carry out since there’s always someone lurking with a camera to see what’s going on. How do you get rid of thousands (or more) of people without being seen? As opposed to the Rapture when millions will disappear right in front of people’s faces and perhaps a plane or two and some vehicles will crash in the process. I’d like to see them carry that out without a hitch if it’s a fake Rapture.

A mass alien abduction of the people who have received the magnetic “vaccine” making them compatible with the UFO abduction beams.

With holograms they could make it look like Jesus has returned and do a trumpet sound, anything is possible with the criminals we have running the world. Everything and I mean Everything they do is about their hatred of Jesus and His followers all driven by Satan who is the prince of the power of the air and the god of this world. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5”

– Fair Use –

Viewing 57 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest