2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 3.4

Home Forums Main Forum 2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 3.4

Viewing 83 reply threads
  • Author
      Yohanan

Carry on!

Previous thread here.

avataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Geri9
      Participant

I’m reposting this article here in the next chapter so you can make comments if you wish … I didn’t realize Yohanan sealed shut and threw away the key on version 3.3 :stinkerbell:

More alien deception being released …   :popcorn

Footage grabbed from the NASA live stream from the International Space Station shows a fleet of 10 UFO orb-like objects moving past the camera in formation.

Two weeks ago, the long-awaited report by the Pentagon on 144 instances of UFOs, or as they say Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, concludes that 143 of the cases looked at defied any sort of earthly explanation. They could not be connected to any military or technology program to any government of any nation on the face of the Earth. In short, the Pentagon has just admitted that UFOs existing outside of human technology do in fact exist. And boy, do they ever.

“Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in his sight.” Job 25:5

Objects have been flying over the International Space Station, or ISS, for many years now, and many times that they have appeared on the NASA livestream, the stream was quickly cut. But there are UFO hunters who monitored the feed all day long, and quite often they will capture the UFOs flying before NASA can delete it. The UFOs appear to be increasing not only in frequency but in number as well.

UFO hunter “Mr MBB333” shared a screenshot taken by the space watcher captured on Saturday, July 3. He posted the shocking discovery on YouTube, saying: “This is a screen grab from the International Space Station above the south Atlantic, at around 8.30am.”

“Ten unknown objects traveling with the space station above the planet earth”

The video prompted UFO fans to dash to the ISS live feed before sharing their thoughts on the objects.

One said: “I just checked the ISS cameras and those little specks are still there.”
      Another wrote: “What it looks like to me is there’s a whole bunch of Black Knight probes.”

Dismissed as a conspiracy theory for decades, ex-US defence officials, sitting politicians, and former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton have all acknowledged there is something unusual going on in our skies. Speculation among UFO fans has been running rife as lawmakers and officials have hinted at potentially significant information compiled in the classified section of Pentagon’s landmark report on alien activity.

US officials released the highly anticipated public document after giving a secret briefing to Congress two weeks ago — but now everyone is asking, what is in the full version of the dossier? It was commissioned after the Pentagon took the extraordinary step of confirmed a trio of stunning videos showing encounters with pilots – admitting they could not explain the phenomena. Richard Dolan, an American historian who has researched the topic for 25 years, claims one of his sources provided him with details apparently in the section that was briefed to certain US Congressmen and US Senators.

He alleged the classified portion was 70 pages long and included information about advanced —and potentially alien — propulsion systems and experimental craft using the tech that are being tested at Area 51. However, he made clear the information was “unconfirmed”. Meanwhile, UFO researcher and professor Bob McGwier claimed 14 videos were shown in the classified briefing — describing it as like a “science fiction movie”. He claimed officials redacted everything they could from the report — which saw the public version slashed to just nine pages.

—————

Check out these interesting comments …. :popcorn   What are your thoughts … could they fake the rapture event before the real one occurs? :unsure:

I read sometime ago on The Cutting Edge that there most likely will be a fake rapture and the real christians are going to think that they have been left behind. They are looking for a lot of suicides and heart attacks by people who think they were left behind. If people suddenly disappear and I am left behind I will know it is a hoax and the ones who disappeared are in fema camps, you really can’t believe anything but your KJB and it has been that way for a long time. Even so come quickly Lord Jesus.

That could be a very difficult task to carry out since there’s always someone lurking with a camera to see what’s going on. How do you get rid of thousands (or more) of people without being seen? As opposed to the Rapture when millions will disappear right in front of people’s faces and perhaps a plane or two and some vehicles will crash in the process. I’d like to see them carry that out without a hitch if it’s a fake Rapture.

A mass alien abduction of the people who have received the magnetic “vaccine” making them compatible with the UFO abduction beams.

With holograms they could make it look like Jesus has returned and do a trumpet sound, anything is possible with the criminals we have running the world. Everything and I mean Everything they do is about their hatred of Jesus and His followers all driven by Satan who is the prince of the power of the air and the god of this world. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

– Fair Use –

Yohanan

I didn’t realize Yohanan sealed shut and threw away the key on version 3.3

Hmmmmmm, that’s a good idea! But wait, if I had done that, how did you post on the previous thread? :unsure: :mdrmdr:

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
        Geri9
        Participant

Well … the reason I was able to slip that post in there was because your fur baby task force went on strike from a windows 10 surfing break to Hang 10 surfing the ocean waves!   I’m hoping in the millennium kingdom there will be activities like this to join in on the fun!   B-)

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Blue
      Participant

Whoo Hoo, maybe we’ll be surfin soon!  Could this be the start of something big? Put your sideview goggles on.

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Arthur
      Participant

The President of Haiti refused to step down in February when he was in year 4 of his 5 year term. He was a Conservative..

So, they assassinated him.

Probably didn’t go along with the rampant child trafficking trade that has plagued Haiti.

May the Lord God protect the children. :prayer-hands:

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=72746

Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 4:49 marker

In the comment section … a few testimonies from watchers that experienced the quake(s)

It’s 1 hour since the initial earthquake here in California … there have been over 25 aftershocks.

Lots of quakes on west coast even Canada. Usgs is downgrading them or not reporting. Devil’s work is at hand. There will be more quakes as CMEs from the sun help besides the craton moving.

I’ve been following the earthquakes and they are off the charts!!

Plus the army is blowing up tunnels underground that child traffickers are holding kids in. There’s been huge busts all over the country.

We just moved to Reno NV several months ago. My son and I were watching tv when our dog started acting weird and me and my son felt ourselves rocking back and forth or side to side not sure happened so fast! Two earthquakes in northern Ca and a 6.2 in NV. Pretty crazy and exciting all at the same time. Jesus is coming soon! MARANATHA

We had a 5.9 earthquake here in Carson City, Nevada about 2 hours ago… Was a little unnerving

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 1:55 marker

– Fair Use –

tenderreed
      Participant

So what is Israel’s messiah doing?!  What peace and safety has he brought?! What direction has he given?!

Again, the Tribulation period looms ever larger!

TR

Arthur
        Participant

Israel’s Messiah is waiting for Israel to acknowledge their offense and seek His face.

Hosea 5:15

New King James Version

15 I will return again to My place
        Till they acknowledge their offense.
        Then they will seek My face;
        In their affliction they will earnestly seek Me.”

Israel’s man made messiah is waiting in the wings to devour and destroy.

Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 3:06 marker

– Fair Use –

Todd Tomlinson
        Participant

We just bought a used car and the license plate starts with 777 — I prayed before we went to check it out and asked the Lord to show us whether this was the car for us.  When I saw the license plate I laughed out loud.

churchgal
        Participant

A lot of stories around suggesting that Russia is about to make a move against us….and then Dave Hodges (grain of salt here) says that there will be a false flag event that blames Russia…so who knows? I just pray that the Spirit continues to provide discernment to the believers so that we will know what we need to when we need to….but my personal preference is to be locked in to flight 777 and outta here!!! Hopefully Todd’s car is the lead car is reminding us that take off is soon :good:

tenderreed
      Participant

I take it that it’s a flying car?!

TR

Todd Tomlinson
        Participant

I’m thinking its the last car we will own – its the one that gets us to the departure gate.

Arthur
      Participant

I hope it has air conditioning. I hear another heat wave may be forming. At least in California. :wacko:

Can’t wait to experience the cool, refreshing breezes of heaven. :)

tenderreed
      Participant

Ditto!  Satan likes heat, let him have it!

Me and God like the cool of the evening!

TR

Arthur
      Participant

The cool of the day. ;-)

Genesis 3:8

They heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden.

Song of Solomon 2:17
      “Until the cool of the day when the shadows flee away,
      Turn, my beloved, and be like a gazelle
      Or a young stag on the mountains of Bether.”

Song of Solomon 4:6
      “Until the cool of the day
      When the shadows flee away,
      I will go my way to the mountain of myrrh
      And to the hill of frankincense.

Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 3;59

– Fair Use –

avataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Geri9
      Participant

Interesting in their quest for control over the Temple Mount … :popcorn

– Fair Use –

Blue
      Participant

He said the G/M invasion is at the midpoint of the tribulaton? 8 min mark.

Geri9
        Participant

Yes, that Nelson youtube guy is off the mark with the timing of the G/M war.  I think he is trying to place it with the Kings of the East @ mid point.  I would ignore his view on that.  I should have put a warning about that.  Sorry to cause confusion.  But then it might be a good thing because I enjoyed the latest update clip from MFATW …

Even Paul Begley used to place the G/M event at mid point as well … but in the youtube you posted with MFATW … Mike is correct in saying the G/M war could happen any time now … and many prophecy watchers debate whether the church will still be here to see it since it will be God rescuing the Jews and His wrath will be poured on Israel’s enemies … so many feel the church can’t be here and rapture happens prior.  Exciting times :popcorn

Blue
      Participant

I was thinking the G/M war would be any minute now.  Listen to Paul Begley’s MFATW video from last Thurs. night.  About 1:13 to 1:30 sounds like something is about to happen.

-Fair Use-

Arthur
      Participant

I always thought it would be at the very start of the Tribulation. That way, it would give them 7 years to use the weapons for fuel. I thought they will need to do that once the Millennial Kingdom starts.

Arthur
      Participant

Bad typing day. I really wish you could edit your posts past the 5 minute mark. :wacko:

I thought that they would not need to burn weapons once the Millennial Kingdom starts.

Geri9
      Participant

On no … not again! :calvin      Well … the hilari-tea good news of this latest dire calami-tea is … we won’t think you coffee drinkers are showing disloyal-tea by switching over to the Kings royal-tea beverage. :whistle:    No sirree … we will gladly share the plen-tea-ful leaves … so you can continue to have a hot or cold brewed beverage. :good:   :mdrmdr:  (Maniacal laugh)  Tea-hee hee    Tea-hee hee

Coffee Prices Soar After Bad Harvests and Insatiable Demand
      Global consumption set to exceed production this year as Brazil is hit with worst drought-driven drop in output in almost 20 years

Wall Street Journal

Global coffee prices are climbing and threatening to drive up costs at the breakfast table as the world’s biggest coffee producer, Brazil, faces one of its worst droughts in almost a century.

Prices for arabica coffee beans—the main variety produced in Brazil—hit their highest level since 2016 last month. New York-traded arabica futures have risen over 18% in the past three months to $1.51 a pound. London-traded robusta—a stronger-tasting variety favored in instant coffee—has risen over 30% in the past three months, to $1,749 a metric ton, a two-year high.

Brazil’s farmers are girding for one of their biggest slumps in output in almost 20 years after months of drought left plants to wither. Brazil’s arabica crop cycles between one stronger year followed by a weaker year. Following a record harvest in 2020, 2021 was set to be a weaker year, but the drop is more severe than expected.

“I’ve been growing coffee more than 50 years, and I’ve never seen as bad a drought as the one last year and this year,” said Christina Valle, a third-generation coffee grower in Minas Gerais, Brazil’s biggest coffee-growing state. “I normally take three months to harvest my coffee; this year it took me a month,” she said.

– Fair Use –

Tammie
        Participant

So even the cat needs his morning cup o Joe — not to be deterred from our heavenly smell of the smooth brew glistening in the morning crisp air….. :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:

Yohanan

Coffee will be unavailable before I give it up! :yes: :yes:

Arthur
      Participant

Maybe the rise in coffee prices will get some people to sit up and take notice. The Millennial Starbucks drinking crowd, in particular.

I am a Yerba Mate drinker, myself. Hope the drought doesn’t affect that. I am well stocked up, anyway. B-)

Tammie
        Participant

Yikes Arthur — too much dude:

Yerba Mate is very expressive and can produce a euphoric experience. Depending on how much you consume, “It can make you feel very trippy. The caffeine in it can really give you this high.” There are some time-honored rituals around the consumption of Yerba Mate that celebrates this euphoric sensation — usually in a park, or some kind of outside gathering spot.

Fair use —-

Kind of reminds me of what I heard about Woodstock :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:

To each is own — I’ll stick with my coffee and occasional green or herbal teas :yes:

Arthur
        Participant

I have never experienced anything like that with Yerba Mate. For me, I feel calm. Mind you, I use tea bags of it. A typical tea bag would have roughly 60% or less the caffeine content of a cup of coffee.

——-

If you drink too much coffee it can make you feel jittery and uncomfortable. Many people have noticed that yerba mate lacks these side effects entirely.

It has a stimulating and calming effect at the same time. This is caused by the fact that, in addition to caffeine, mate tea also has two other components that stimulate our central nervous system.

Yerba mate leaves contain theobromine, a stimulant that makes you feel good and is also found in chocolate. In addition, it contains theophylline, a stimulant that is said to give you mental energy and is present in green and black tea.

https://yerbamateculture.com/yerba-mate-caffeine-content/

——–

Not to mention that Yerba Mate is high in antioxidants and is good for your skin. I think I will make some now. ;-)

Tammie
        Participant

So you will have beautiful skin and a calm demeanor going up, right? :mdrmdr:

Awe – take it with a grain of salt :mdrmdr:  after all a salt bath is also good for the skin or is that a mud bath or a milk bath :unsure:   We are going to have so much fun in heaven. :calvin

Geri9
        Participant

Ooh ooh count me in for the mud spa bath in the millennium! :bye:     Does this look like fun or what?!

Then washing off in the Dead Sea.

Arthur
      Participant

My skin never felt so good after I took a mud bath in the Dead Sea. On both trips that I went there. There is something very special about that area. :good:

tenderreed
      Participant

Coffee drinking, chocolate loving mudskippers, plenty of those in Heaven!  You will have your “rec” area!

TR

Geri9
        Participant

You will have your rec area

:mdrmdr:   :yahoo:      Too funny!

Hey, Arthur

My aunt also visited  … I’m not sure if she did the mud spa treatment but she did float in the Dead Sea … she said it was the most relaxing thing … and bought a jar of sea salt to bring back home … it is good stuff!   Imagine fire and brimstone from heaven … which leads me to believe “perhaps” there is a big spa “rec area” up in heaven too?!    B-)

Arthur
        Participant

Yeah, the dead sea salt I brought back was excellent. One was mixed with rosemary and the other was mixed with cayenne pepper. Wonderful stuff.

I also brought back some dead sea soap. Your skin feels great after using that.

I loved En Gedi, the oasis town by the Dead Sea. I can’t wait to see it in the Millennium, too! Such a beautiful place even now. :good:

BTW, there are sinkholes popping up around the Dead Sea that are filling up with fresh water and even little fish are appearing in them. God is getting things ready! :yahoo:

Tammie
      Participant

Ok so I’m not much on the sauna thing — too hot, but count me in on the mud bath. I once ran a “mud run” messy but after the race you just walk right into the ocean, very refreshing and even though the mud was caked on, my skin felt so smooth post salt water wash off. I thought my husband was going to make me run the 20 miles home, I was so messy wet :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr: :calvin

How about a mud slip and slide or like we were supposed to have had this past weekend on our camping trip a chocolate slip and slide … didn’t happen, granddaughters very disappointed ….

Maybe a chocolate Mocha to go with the chocolate slip and slide – perfecto! :mdrmdr: :yahoo:

Geri9
      Participant

Another update on the sea life … starts at 1:16 marker

– Fair Use –

Arthur
      Participant

I  sure the radioactive water being dumped into the Pacific Ocean at Fukushima is much greater than authorities are letting on.

Probably killing a lot of sea life. :(

tenderreed
      Participant

Point well taken!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

Ok I was rereading Revelation …

1st seal White Horse (world leader shows up with a bow and crown busy conquering )

2nd seal Red Horse (takes peace from the earth and kill one another with great sword)

3rd seal Black Horse (famine, inflation)

4th seal Pale Horse (1/4 part of the earth is killed  by sword, hunger, death (from the vaxx? :unsure:  and from the attacks of the beast of the earth)

5th seal Rev 6:9 … Tribulation Saints are seen in heaven!  Souls slain for the Word of God and for their testimony.  This is waaay before mid point of the trib with the mark of the beast requirement and before the rest of the seals are all open and before the trumpet and vial/bowl judgements.

6th seal Great polar shift happens the evil cabal hide in their underground shelters from the wrath of the Lamb.

Rev 7:1  I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.  Hmmm … no more solar power coming from the wind mills!  So their green agenda goes kaput :mdrmdr:

Rev. 7:9 Tribulation saints again … seen standing by the Throne worshipping the Lamb

7th seal   Rev 8 Silence in heaven for about 1/2 hour …

Then the 7 trumpet judgements start …. Hail, fire mingled with blood cast upon the earth

1/3 trees and grass burnt up
      1/3 of the sea became blood
      1/3 sea life dies
      1/3 ships destroy
      Great star falls from heaven (wormwood) water becomes undrinkable

———————————
      Revelation 13    AC has deadly wound and gets healed.  Satan indwells him and all power was given to him for 42 months

Ok here are ANOTHER group of tribulation saints … or do the chapters in Revelation overlap? :unsure:

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

So my question is … are there various group of tribulation saints or the same mega group and the chapters overlap? :scratch:

—————

So glad for this promise to clarify the church saints leave waaay before the you know what hits the fan.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Yohanan

Not to mention that Yerba Mate is high in antioxidants and is good for your skin. 

Isn’t that what they said about heroin in the 1910’s? :mdrmdr:

tenderreed
      Participant

Warts may be unattractive, but extremely common!

If this tent were eternal then I would show more concern about it’s appearance!

Being 70% water in our makeup, why must we be concerned with hydrating so much?!

Even holistic health is no guarantee! We are designed with inbuilt obsolescence!

Get used to it!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

:popcorn

Geri9
      Participant

:popcorn

Abraham Accords continue bearing end time fruit as United Arab Emirates open their embassy in the Tel Aviv Stock Market building Wednesday

NTEB

Geoffrey Grider

The United Arab Emirates opened its embassy to Israel in the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE) building on Wednesday, marking a new phase in the growing relations between the countries.

With all that’s been going on with the riots in Cuba, the transgender takeover of society, and the relentless push for the governments of the world to force the entire human population to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, it’s easy to overlook something like the ongoing end times freight train that is the Abraham Accords. In Israel today, the UAE celebrated the opening of its embassy in the same building as the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange in Israel.  Ahh, the distinct odor of the ‘Two State Solution’ is wafting across my screen as I write this.

“Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem. Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:” Isaiah 28:14,15

Keep watching the headlines for stories about the soon to be rebuilt Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, because that absolutely will be part of the deal Israel will soon make in the ‘Two State Solution’. It’s the only thing you could offer them that would make them agree to divide the land as Joel 3 tells us it will be. Our parents generation watched the regathering of Israel, our generation is watching them race to a covenant that will be confirmed by Antichrist before it’s all over. Exciting times we live in! Flight #777now boarding, make sure you have your ticket.

From the Jerusalem Post: “This embassy is not just a hub for diplomats, but a base to continue in our new partnership,” UAE Ambassador Mohamed Al Khaja said. “It marks a new paradigm for peace and a model for a new collaborative approach for conflict resolution.

The UAE and Israel announced they were making peace and normalizing relations last August, in what was called the Abraham Accords, and Bahrain, Sudan and Morocco followed soon after. Israel opened an embassy in Abu Dhabi and a consulate in Dubai last month, when Foreign Minister Yair Lapid visited the UAE. The Tel Aviv Stock Exchange was crowded with excited guests for the embassy opening, among them President Isaac Herzog and former foreign minister Gabi Ashkenazi. Lapid was in quarantine because one of his aides had tested positive for COVID-19. Al Khaja met Herzog at his car on a narrow central Tel Aviv street, outside the stock exchange building, where passers-by watched proceedings from across the street. The ambassador escorted the president to flagpoles set up outside, where the ambassador raised the Emirati flag as his country’s anthem played.

At the end of the ceremony, Al Khaja opened the day’s TASE trading. In his remarks, Al Khaja touted the planned cooperation between universities, hospitals and researchers in Israel and the UAE, as well as the agreements the countries signed in the areas of economics, air travel and agriculture, and said they are “just the beginning.”

“In the post-covid world, those who innovate will lead,”  the Ambassador said. “The UAE and Israel are innovative nations that will harness innovation for the future of the people of the country and the region.  The people of the region are hoping for a new, prosperous Middle East.

Herzog said that “seeing the Emirati flag flying in Tel Aviv may have seemed like a far-fetched dream a year ago.” However, the president added, “nothing can be more natural or more normal,” because Israelis and Emiratis have so much in common.

“We are deeply rooted in our land with eyes on the stars. We are building modern states out of desert sands and made the impossible possible.” Herzog said.

The location of the ceremony at the TASE was fitting because of economic ties between the nations, he added.

“With people-to-people dialogue, both of our cultures will be enriched,” the president said.

Herzog thanked UAE leader Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed and former prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu for their work on bringing the two nations together, and emphasized the former’s “opening the door to a warm friendship between our peoples.”

– Fair Use –

Tammie
      Participant

God has an awesome since of humor — just look at the centipede—who’d want to buy shoes for all those feet — lightening too funny!

Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 1:27 marker

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 2:20 marker

-Fair Use –

tenderreed
      Participant

Turn your eyes upon Jesus!  He will let us know!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

Did you hear about this … :popcorn

Vines growing on retaining wall of Temple Mount spell out God’s name (YEHOVAH)

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz      July 13, 2021

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Why Are Hundreds Of Giant Sinkholes Suddenly Opening Up All Over The Planet?

July 13, 2021 by Michael Snyder
      End of the American Dream

Is something very unusual happening to our world?  Hundreds of giant sinkholes have been suddenly appearing all over the globe, and this is deeply alarming a lot of people.  For months, I have been coming across news stories about giant sinkholes during my daily research sessions, and at first I ignored them.  But lately there have been so many stories about giant sinkholes that I decided to start looking into this phenomenon.  Of course there have always been sinkholes, and so it isn’t a shock when one suddenly appears somewhere.  In many cases, they are caused by heavy rain, broken water pipes or earthquakes.  But what is different about 2021 is the fact that hundreds and hundreds of absolutely enormous sinkholes have been suddenly appearing all over the globe.  Is this just a “bad year”, or is this an indication that something truly strange is happening to the crust of our planet?

Let me start by talking about a giant sinkhole that just keeps growing in Mexico.  It is now 124 meters wide, and it has already swallowed a house and two dogs…

Back in May, a farm in Mexico started developing a sinkhole that has since caused the evacuation of a family living in a nearby house, the collapse of that same house and a rescue operation for two dogs that, like the house, were swallowed up in the sinkhole.

As of this past weekend, the sinkhole — on farmland in Santa Maria Zacatepec, located in Central Mexico in the state of Puebla — had grown to 124 meters wide, according to Ary News.
      By itself, that sinkhole in Mexico would not be that big of a deal.

But this sort of a thing is happening all over the globe.  For example, a 17-year-old kid recently discovered a sinkhole that is 200 feet deep in his grandfather’s field that literally developed in just one night…

The night before, he’d been walking in the area, and he said there was no indication of the geologic disturbance. But the next morning, he says he nearly fell into the hole. Had he done so, tragedy would have resulted as the sinkhole is 9 feet across and roughly 200 feet deep.

It’s not an isolated occurrence in the Konya province. Several sinkholes have appeared there in recent years. Most notably, a monstrous 57,414 square-foot (10 miles!) chasm that revealed ancient human cave dwellings.

Down in Florida, hundreds and hundreds of sinkholes have been developing in recent months.

In fact, so many sinkholes have been developing in Florida that the state government maintains a regularly updated map that shows where all of them are.  You can view an example of this map 

That map definitely does not look “normal” to me.

But in today’s world, is anything “normal” anymore?

Across the Atlantic, scientists have been quite puzzled by what has been going on in Croatia.  Toward the end of 2020, a very large sinkhole suddenly swallowed a gardenin a little town known as Meenani…

Just before the new year in 2021, the earth in a quiet area of Croatia began to act oddly. A near-perfectly round hole sprang out of nowhere in a garden in Meenani, a hamlet 40 kilometers (24 miles) from Croatia’s capital city of Zagreb, measuring 30 meters (98 feet) broad and 15 meters (49 feet) deep.
      Since that time, dozens of other very large sinkholes have started to appear in the region.

In fact, at this point there are “as many as 100 sinkholes in and around the two communities”…

More and more of these huge holes appeared in Meenani and its adjacent village Borojevii during the next few weeks. According to the Croatian Geological Institute, at least 54 totally collapsed sinkholes of various sizes had been documented by the end of January.

According to an AFP report from March, there may have been as many as 100 sinkholes in and around the two communities. Some of the holes appeared in remote areas, while many others appeared within yards from people’s homes. A few were discovered snuggled beneath homes, causing bricks to collapse and structure fractures to emerge.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Looks like … “Universal Basic Income” for us peon peasants is coming.  Its starting in Cali-for-nia  … but the handouts are peanuts … how can anyone live on $500 to $1,000 per month?

California approved a $35 million plan that will be the nation’s first state-funded guaranteed income program.

ActionNewsNow

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The California Legislature has approved the nation’s first state-funded guaranteed income program.
      The $35 million plan, approved Thursday, will fund local programs that will provide monthly cash payments to young adults who recently left foster care and pregnant people.

The local programs will set the monthly amount and there will be no restrictions on how recipients spend it.

Los Angeles is among a growing number of local governments have started guaranteed income programs.

Monthly payments generally range from $500 to $1,000. Advocates say their goal is to get Congress to approve a permanent, national guaranteed income program.

– Fair Use –

Susan
      Participant

Since the S African president is a puppet of the World Economic Forum and the country is in dire shape, He’ll probably be the first to implement UBI.

I think Europe will be next. I think Spain is already testing  or doing a pilot program to a select group, giving them income for doing nothing. :negative:

Arthur
      Participant

Europe is rocking and reeling from widespread flooding, especially in Germany. Worst floods in 100 years. Hmmm…

https://gizmodo.com/the-worst-european-floods-in-100-years-have-left-120-de-1847306704

Geri9
        Participant

Oh wow … those pictures look horrifying like some bomb went off.   And Angela Merkel is stepping down in September.    US Today says …. 2 days ago “Angela Merkel has served as Chancellor of Germany for nearly 16 years. Merkel is not seeking another term in Germany’s Sept. 26 elections. German Chancellor Angela Merkel to step down in 2021”

I wonder who will fill the void in that region?  Then the youtube Blue posted about the “sand king walking” with Paul Begley and MATW … Mike believes we could start to see the Biblical wars in Syria  and against Israel within the next 2 months AND the world leader could rise by that time as well.  If he spot on with that prediction  … our time here is VERY short. :whistle: :yahoo:

Geri9
      Participant

Starts 1:51 marker

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

A swarm of more than 141 earthquakes is rattling Yellowstone National Park, geologists said.

The U.S. Geological Survey said Friday that an ongoing earthquake swarm that began at 5:52 p.m. Thursday is centered beneath Yellowstone Lake. There have been 40 earthquakes bigger than a magnitude 2, and two have been above a 3.0 magnitude, USGS said.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 2:56 marker

China claims they are “liberating” Taiwan with their invasion to take over the island and threatens Japan with nukes if they should dare try to interfere …

So … will the US get involved to stop them?  Is this the reason why China doesn’t show up until mid point of the trib.? :unsure:

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

WOE … check out the BIG CLUE in the passage of Jeremiah 30:6,7  indicating the time of Jacob’s trouble is near. :popcorn

The next major emoji update could include a transgender pregnant man, according to a preview of the draft candidates for the next release.

NTEB

What used to be called ‘science’ back in my high school biology class is now considered ‘hate speech’ in the dark ages in which we find ourselves, the radical idea that only a biological woman is capable of conceiving a baby in her womb and becoming pregnant. Did you ever think you would live long enough to see the day where that would be considered ‘hate speech’? Well, now you have and here you are, watching the world literally being turned into Hell while you watch.

Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.”Jeremiah 30:6,7 KJB

Like we have always told you, and it bears repeating here, it was never about ‘tolerance’, ‘acceptance’ or ‘equality’, it has always been about dominance and control. The transgenders are not looking for ‘freedom to live the way we want’, they are looking to force you to accept a scientifically impossible premise, and then legally punish you when you don’t. Right now in Canada, it is a crime to ‘misgender’ someone, punishable by up to 90 days in jail.

I find it quite interesting that in the Bible, when talking about the end times and the last days, the metaphor of a man giving birth is used in direct connection with the wickedness of human beings and the coming judgment of God. 

From BREITBART News: The final list for the Emoji 14.0 update will get final approval in September 2021. The draft includes a pregnant man and pregnant “person,” which Emojipedia describes as “consistent gender options for pregnancy,” despite the fact that men, biologically, cannot become pregnant.

OH … and check out the all seeing eye on the palm of the hand … could this be “the Mark”?? :unsure:

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

– Fair Use –

MyWhiteStone
        Participant

That was very interesting, Geri.  Thanks!

Blue
      Participant

If we are still here in September, Feast of Trumpets is right before 9/11.  I hope that is our final watch date. Some are pointing out that 9th of Av is 11/9….11th month 9th day from Rosh Hashanah. Maybe Erdogan will notice that too!

Blue
      Participant

Maybe this is the correct Peace and Safety we have been looking for.  Israel and Turkey make a deal, then Turkey attacks?

Erdogan’s peace with “Israel: “two-states” and two-faced

-Fair Use-

Blue
        Participant

Then after the G/M attack, the AC steps in to finalize the Abraham Accords?

Blue
        Participant

Do you think we will see it, or will we be taken out right before it happens.?  Maybe if the rapture is first it will give Erdogan an extra boost in confidence that this is his time.

Blue
        Participant

So, I was just reading the website that I found this article on and I am not sure it is a very good source. I found the article by googling Erdogan Israel agreement. The article makes some good points, but I am not sure about the website it comes from.  Not being able to tell what is true anymore, I just want out!

tenderreed
      Participant

Just like Nicolae Carpathea in the left behind series who played the AC!

When things were’nt going His way he hollered at God defiantly, “This is my time”!

TR

tenderreed
      Participant

Only God’s word is true!  God is not a man that He should lie!

Again Lord, we give thanks for all that You have done, and will do!  You are marvellous beyond words in all your ways!

We moan and groan to be in your presence Oh Lord!  We are all the more anxious as we see that day approaching!

We pray not only for our redemption, but that your will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven!

Hosanna, blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!

Give us all spiritual sight, wisdom and strength!

We miss you, we love you, we adore you!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

Per Sean Osborne @ Eschatology Today  ….July 17, 2021 at 3:54 PM

“Saudi Arabia will join the Trump Abraham Accords soon.

Israel is prepping for direct kinetic strikes on Iranian nukes, etc. (Sshhh, don’t tell anyone)”

– Fair Use –

tenderreed
      Participant

Mum’s the word!  =  Brithish mother, woman, queen!

TR

Arthur
      Participant

Erdogan is greedy and treacherous. You absolutely cannot take him at his word. He is a psychopath with an extreme lust for power all out of proportion to reality.

I could very well see him making a fake peace deal with Israel and then stabbing her in the back. Perhaps with the Rapture, that will be the key that unleashes the Gog Magog War, their subsequent quick defeat and the rise of the Antichrist.

All these things could happen in September. A definite possibility.

tenderreed
      Participant

All the nations still seem to walk a political tightrope while covert activities continue!

I find that curious!  Guess the Holy Spirit is still restraining!  Until the Rapture that is!  Given that most nations don’tt care about their own people!  Ergo, the vaccinations, holding camps and guillotines!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 2:10

– Fair Use –

Susan
      Participant

Once Saudi Arabia joins, other countries will follow because they all fear Iran. They still hate Israel but will align with her only to stop Iran who is an immediate problem

tenderreed
      Participant

Great article on 5 doves entitled Rapture timing!

From the rare, to the common place!

Attacking of Christian’s just does’nt make sense on so many levels, yet it highlights the demonic influence!

Truly, we are seeing the day approach!  While wearisome it sparks excitement in our Blessed Hope!

TR

Geri9
        Participant

Yep, the way I see it … we are not wanted here … fine, our job is done.  The Lord is going to give this unsaved world their wish and they will soon regret it.  It’s time for the church to disappear! :yahoo:

Geri9
      Participant

Great Salt Lake is shrinking fast and scientists demand action before it becomes a “toxic dustbin”

July 17, 2021

EndTimesHeadlines.org

The Great Salt Lake is also known as America’s Dead Sea — owing to a likeness to its much smaller Middle Eastern counterpart — but scientists worry the moniker could soon take a new meaning.

Human water consumption and diversion have long depleted Utah lake. Its level today is inches away from a 58-year low, state officials say, and Western drought conditions fueled by the climate crisis have exacerbated conditions. The worst part? It’s only July, and the lake historically doesn’t reach its annual low until October.

Lucy Kafanov of CNN and Kevin Perry ride bikes Tuesday on the dry lake bed playa of the Great Salt Lake. “I have never seen it this bad — not in my lifetime,” said Andy Wallace, soaring over the body of water in a prop plane, as he’s done for years as a commercial pilot. Simply put, the largest salt lake in the Western Hemisphere is shrinking rapidly.

Left alone, the lake’s footprint would span 2,100 square miles — more than three times the area of Houston. An analysis published last year showed that water siphoned off the rivers that feed the natural wonder had reduced its level by 11 feet, depleting the lake area by more than half. “Twenty years ago, this was under about 10 feet of water,” said Kevin Perry, chairman of the department of atmospheric sciences at the University of Utah, as he rode a bike in July across the desiccated lake bed.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Sean Osborne @ Eschatology Today July 18, 2021 at 4:30 PM

Question:

How could Naftali Bennett secure his position as PM and dominate Israel’s politics for the foreseeable?

Answer:

By doing what Bibi Netanyahu and several American presidents had promised and failed to deliver on – preemptively striking Iran with overwhelming military force in an elimination of its nuclear weapons program. Not a set-back, but a total destruction.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

5.4 earthquake hits Borazjan, Iran

Borazjan is roughly a 40 mile distance from Bushehr. This is the second magnitude 5 earthquake to hit the area of Iran’s Busheir Nuclear Facility in less than two weeks

Just wondering what is going to be the final straw to trigger the war?  Iran’s nuke facilities shut down for good or we have P.M. Bennett now allowing the Jews to pray on the Temple Mount and the radical Muslims and Jordan King Abdullah are ticked off by this … :popcorn

Blue
      Participant

Maybe that thing you wanted us to be hush hush about along with tension over the temple mount.  When they see Turkey making a move, they will all join in. Remember MFATW said they are forming alliances behind the scenes now.

Geri9
      Participant

Is this truly “just” a drill or are we at war? :unsure:

US moves 35 fighter jets closer to China for attack drills

American Military News
      July 19, 2021

The U.S. Air Force is sending 25 F-22 Raptors, 10 F-15E Strike Eagles, a pair of C-130s, and approximately 800 Airmen to Guam and Tinian in a display of the force’s strategic flexibility” that analysts say sends a message to potential adversaries like China.  On Monday, the Pacific Air Force announced the deployment of 35 fighter jets closer to China for attack drills ….

– Fair Use –

Tammie
      Participant
      Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 1:17 …..

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Heads up Florida!

Foxnews.com

Florida Governor, Ron DeSantis stepped up his criticism of President Biden’s immigration policy on Monday, warning that law enforcement personnel informed him that many migrants they encountered at the border were bound for his home state.

DeSantis targeted Biden shortly after the governor returned from a trip to the southern border in support of his move to send Florida law enforcement resources to Texas to assist with the local response to the immigration crisis. DeSantis said he was “surprised” by his discussions with state officers who were sent to the border.

They’ve made over 2,000 apprehensions, over 100 felony arrests, and they say that almost 70% of everybody that they have interdicted said their ultimate destination was the state of Florida,” DeSantis said at a press conference. “If you think that having a wide-open border, 1,000 miles, however far it was away doesn’t affect here, you’re wrong.”

“If you have a huge percentage that are going to try to come to Florida, and I think Biden is paying for tickets on buses and flying folks around, that’s going to have a huge impact on community services, on education, on health care, it’s going to effect taxpayers to a huge, huge extent. The policy there needs to change,” DeSantis said.

DeSantis is one of several prominent GOP lawmakers who have criticized the Biden administration’s response to the border crisis. Biden officials argue the president inherited a dysfunctional immigration system and reversed several Trump-era immigration policies that were cruel and inhumane.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Looks to be a toss up … farmer in the dell Billy Gates buying up the farmland vs. dragon China?   Either or … just more GMO chemical laced processed food to make us ill to the gills :negative:     Please rescue us, Lord, we so long for the Promise Land up yonder!

China is buying up American farms. Washington wants to crack down.  Bipartisan pressure is building to stop foreign nationals from purchasing American farm operations and receiving taxpayer subsidies.

Politicol

By Ryan McCrimmon

7/19/21

The push to drain China’s influence from the U.S. economy has reached America’s farm country, as congressional lawmakers from both parties are looking at measures to crack down on foreign purchases of prime agricultural real estate.

House lawmakers recently advanced legislation to that effect, warning that China’s presence in the American food system poses a national security risk. And key Senate lawmakers have already shown interest in efforts to keep American farms in American hands.

– Fair Use –

Susan
      Participant

Bill Gates Venture Aims To Spray Dust Into The Atmosphere To Block The Sun.

Microsoft’s billionaire founder Bill Gates is financially backing the development of sun-dimming technology that would potentially reflect sunlight out of Earth’s atmosphere, triggering a global cooling effect. The Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx), launched by Harvard University scientists, aims to examine this solution by spraying non-toxic calcium carbonate (CaCO3) dust into the atmosphere — a sun-reflecting aerosol that may offset the effects of global warming.

Widespread research into the efficacy of solar geoengineering has been stalled for years due to controversy. Opponents believe such science comes with unpredictable risks, including extreme shifts in weather patterns not dissimilar to warming trends we are already witnessing. Environmentalists similarly fear that a dramatic shift in mitigation strategy will be treated as a green light to continue emitting greenhouse gases with little to no changes in current consumption and production patterns.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielcohen/2021/01/11/bill-gates-backed-climate-solution-gains-traction-but-concerns-linger/?sh=3b7a1972793b

tenderreed
      Participant

Enviromentalists seem more preoccupied with controlling human nature and thought rather than intelligently addressing issues of concern!

TR

Tammie
      Participant

Evil upon evil — Billy G has finalized his place in the dark underworld for sure. He a Georgie Boy Soros will have heat waves of remembrance of a time that wasn’t for all eternity. We can put Faulsi into that group along with piti-loosy and right next door in angony-vile is the Clint-offs and O’s — there are so many more …. Their eternal party will not be a dry bed but encrusted with an inferno of anguish.

Arthur
        Participant

I believe Bill and Melinda died in India in 2013. They have already gone on to their great reward.

The new ones are obviously just stand in puppets. The puppeteers are definitely in for a horrific afterlife, though.

This clouding the atmosphere will obviously be disastrous. The year without summer of 1816 will become the  norm. Not that the luciferians care. They want a drastic lowering of the population and this is part of their plan.

———

The Year Without a Summer Was a Bizarre Weather Disaster in 1816
        A Volcanic Eruption Led to Crop Failures on Two Continents
        The Year Without a Summer, a peculiar 19th-century disaster, played out during 1816 when the weather in Europe and North America took a bizarre turn that resulted in widespread crop failures and even famine.

The weather in 1816 was unprecedented. Spring arrived as usual. But then the seasons seemed to turn backward, as cold temperatures returned. In some places, the sky appeared permanently overcast. The lack of sunlight became so severe that farmers lost their crops and food shortages were reported in Ireland, France, England, and the United States.

In Virginia, Thomas Jefferson retired from the presidency and farming at Monticello, sustained crop failures that sent him further into debt. In Europe, the gloomy weather helped inspire the writing of a classic horror tale, Frankenstein.

It would be more than a century before anyone understood the reason for the peculiar weather disaster: the eruption of an enormous volcano on a remote island in the Indian Ocean a year earlier had thrown enormous amounts of volcanic ash into the upper atmosphere.

The dust from Mount Tambora, which had erupted in early April 1815, had shrouded the globe. And with sunlight blocked, 1816 did not have a normal summer.

https://www.thoughtco.com/the-year-without-a-summer-1773771

Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 8:24 marker …. this is Lisa’s take on the why China is buying up the U.S. farmland …

– Fair Use –

This is wild ~ (forgive the momentary less than reverent interchange re: Jesus and the disciples)

Clay Clark testimony:

https://rumble.com/vjyruc-breaking-revelation-1316-18-microsofts-666-patent-epsteins-temple-and-lucif.htmlBREAKING!

Revelation 13:16-18, Microsoft’s 666 Patent, Epstein’s Temple &
      Luciferase COVID-19 Shots

Geri9
      Participant

Oh boy … knockleheads “Ben & Jerry” just threw a knife scoop in Israel’s back. :negative:    Good riddance with their over price, not that great brand ice cream anyway.    Turkey Hill Dairy ice cream from Lancaster, PA is far superior in taste.  So happy the local grocery up here are finally offering Turkey Hill brand as another choice. :whistle:   This should get interesting watching the meltdown of  Ben & Jerry’s products worldwide.   :popcorn

Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream brand starts war with Israel by announcing a boycott of the “occupied Palestinians Territory” igniting huge backlash

NTEB

Ben & Jerry’s ice cream is being pulled from the shelves of several supermarket chains in New York since the company announced its plans to boycott Jewish settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, according to a report.
      The Jewish founders of Ben and Jerry’s Vermont Ice Cream have decided to start a war with the nation of Israel, and siding with Hamas and the Palestinians while they do it. Is it possible for Jews to be anti-Semitic? It sure is. George Soros was a Jew who pretended to be a gentile as he sided with the Nazis in helping Jews get taken away to the concentration camps in WWII. I think that’s pretty anti-Semitic, don’t you? Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield may be Jews genetically, but their hearts are decidedly against Zion. I’m more of a Jew than they are, just go read Galatians 3:29.

“Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion.” Psalm 129:5

The backlash was immediate not only in Israel but across America as well as a boycott of all Ben and Jerry’s ice cream products was set in motion. As for me, I have been boycotting Ben and Jerry’s since about 2018 when they decided to financially support radical anti-Israel terrorists like Linda Sarsourwho has links to Louis Farrakhan. The self-loathing, anti-Semitic Jew, as we see on full display in both Ben and Jerry, has always been somewhat of a mystery to me, but such is life here on the front lines of the end times.

New York Supermarkets Pull Ben & Jerry’s Over Israel Boycott
      From BREITBART News: Since Ben & Jerry’s announced their plans Monday to boycott “Occupied Palestinian Territory” when its local franchise’s license runs out in December 2022, several supermarket chains that have also announced their plans to start pulling the ice cream company’s products off its shelves in New York, according to World Israel News.

Seasons, an upscale kosher supermarket chain located in New York and New Jersey, sent a message to customers Monday. They said, “Seasons has removed all Ben and Jerry’s products from all its stores as a result of the ice cream maker’s decision to cease sales in parts of Israel. We stand with Israel. Always.”

Reactions from Israel’s leaders were harsh.  Despite the distinctions, Ben & Jerry’s made in its statement between Israel and the “occupied Palestinian territory,”  PM Naftali Bennett, a longtime supporter of the settlements, called the decision a “boycott of Israel” and said Ben and Jerry’s “deduced to brand itself as an anti-Israel ice cream.”  His predecessor, Benjamin Netanyahu, tweeted, “Now we Israeli’s know which ice cream not to buy.”

Morton Williams Supermarkets board of directors met Monday evening, according to the New York Post to discuss and agree to “reduce the Ben & Jerry’s products it sells in its 16 stores by 70 percent.” The board also agreed to stop promoting the ice cream company in the weekly circulars and put the products in the “least desirable locations,” co-owner Avi Kaner told The Post. “You’ll be able to find the product, but you’ll have to look for it,” Kaner said. :mdrmdr:

Kaner hopes the company’s partial boycott with creating a domino effect to send a “strong message.” He added, “Of all the places in the world to boycott, Ben & Jerry’s has chosen to target the one Jewish nation in the world.”

World Israel News continued:

Others outraged at the anti-Israel message are also thinking in broader terms. In a move that would automatically remove B&J from the shelves of all stores that serve a high percentage of orthodox clientele, social activists have begun calling KOF-K Kosher to ask that the organization pull its Kashruth Certification from the ice cream.  They are also requesting that other certifications refuse to service Ben and Jerry’s as substitutes.

“Aron’s Kissena Farms in Queens, and Glatt Express Supermarket in Teaneck, N.J., aren’t waiting and announced that they have already removed the ice cream from their shelves in support of the Jewish State,” the report noted. More stores in the New York regions are reportedly also taking the ice cream off the shelves.

Ben and Jerry’s decision is a shameful surrender to anti-Semitism, to BDS, to all the evil in the anti-Israel and anti-Jewish discourse,” Israeli Foreign Minister Yair Lapid said. “We will not keep quiet. More than 30 states in the United States have laws against surrendering to BDS that have passed in recent years,” he added. “I plan to go one by one and demand that they enforce these laws against Ben & Jerry’s because they will not treat us in this way without encountering a response.

– Fair Use –

Tammie
        Participant

Didn’t buy it anyway – but certainly won’t now — they are going down — he who curses Israel will be cursed ….. B-)

Todd Tomlinson
      Participant

Interesting about Ben & Jerry as Ben is actually Jewish.

“Cohen was born in Brooklyn, New York, and raised in the town of Merrick, New York, on Long Island by Jewish parents Frances and Irving.”

Fair use

Geri9
        Participant

Then there is this about the “Cohen” name …

The DNA Chain of Tradition
        The Discovery of the “Cohen Gene”
        by Rabbi Yaakov Kleiman

Jewish tradition, based on the Torah, is that all Kohanim are direct descendants of Aharon, the original Kohen. The line of the Kohanim is patrilineal: it has been passed from father to son without interruption from Aharon, for 3,300 years, or more than 100 generations.

Dr. Karl Skorecki was attending services one morning. The Torah was removed from the ark and a Kohen was called for the first aliya. The Kohencalled up that particular morning was a visitor: a Jew of Sefardic background. His parents were from Morocco. Skorecki also a has a tradition of being a Kohen, though of Ashkenazi background. His parents were born Eastern Europe. Karl (Kalman) Skorecki looked at the Sefardi Kohen’s physical features and considered his own physical features. they were significantly different in stature, skin coloration and hair and eye color. Yet both had a tradition of being Kohanim–direct descendants of one man–Aharon HaKohen.

Dr. Skorecki considered, “According to tradition, this Sefardi and I have a common ancestor. Could this line have been maintained since Sinai, and throughout the long exile of the Jewish people?” As a scientist, he wondered, could such a claim be tested?

Being a nephrologist and a top-level researcher at the University of Toronto and the Rambam-Technion Medical Center in Haifa, he was involved in the breakthroughs in molecular genetics which are revolutionizing medicine and the study of the life-sciences. He was also aware of the newly developing application of DNA analysis to the study of history and population diversity.

He considered a hypothesis: if the Kohanim are descendants of one man, they should have a common set of genetic markers–a common haplotype– that of their common ancestor. In our case, Aharon HaKohen.

A genetic marker is a variation in the nucleotide sequence of the DNA, known as a mutation. Mutations which occur within genes—a part of the DNA which codes for a protein—usually cause a malfunction or disease, and is lost due to selection in succeeding generations. However, mutations found in so-called “non-coding regions” of the DNA tend to persist.

Since the Y chromosome, besides for the genes determining maleness, consists almost entirely of non-coding DNA, it would tend to accumulate mutations. Since it is passed from father to son without recombination, the genetic information on a Y chromosome of a man living today is basically the same as that of his ancient male ancestors, except for the rare mutations that occur along the hereditary line. A combination of these neutral mutations, known as a haplotype, can serve as a genetic signature of a man’s male ancestry. Maternal geneaologies are also being studied by means of the m-DNA (mitrocondrial DNA), which is inherited only from the mother.

Dr. Skorecki then made contact with Professor Michael Hammer, of the University of Arizona, a leading researcher in molecular genetics and a pioneer in Y chromosome research. Professor Hammer uses DNA analysis to study the history of populations, their origins and migrations. His previous research included work on the origins of the Native American Indians and the development of the Japanese people.

A study was undertaken to test the hypothesis. If there were a common ancestor, the Kohanim should have common genetic markers at a higher frequency than the general Jewish population.

In the first study, as reported in the prestigious British science journal, Nature (January 2, 1997), 188 Jewish males were asked to contribute some cheek cells from which their DNA was extracted for study. Participants from Israel, England and North America were asked to identify whether they were a Kohen, Levi or Israelite, and to identify their family background.

The results of the analysis of the Y chromosome markers of the Kohanimand non-Kohanim were indeed significant. A particular marker, (YAP-) was detected in 98.5 percent of the Kohanim, and in a significantly lower percentage on non-Kohanim.

In a second study, Dr. Skorecki and associates gathered more DNA samples and expanded their selection of Y chromosome markers. Solidifying their hypothesis of the Kohens’ common ancestor, they found that a particular array of six chromosomal markers were found in 97 of the 106 Kohens tested. This collection of markers has come to be known as the Cohen Modal Haplotype (CMH)–the standard genetic signature of the Jewish priestly family. The chances of these findings happening at random is greater than one in 10,000.

The finding of a common set of genetic markers in both Ashkenazi and Sefardi Kohanim worldwide clearly indicates an origin pre-dating the separate development of the two communities around 1000 C.E. Date calculation based on the variation of the mutations among Kohanim today yields a time frame of 106 generations from the ancestral founder of the line, some 3,300 years, the approximate time of the Exodus from Egypt, the lifetime of Aharon HaKohen.

Professor Hammer was recently in Israel for the Jewish Genome Conference. He confirmed that his findings are consistent that over 80 percent of self-identified Kohanim have a common set of markers. The finding that less than one-third of the non-Kohen Jews who were tested possess these markers is not surprising to the geneticists. Jewishness is not defined genetically. Other Y-chromosomes can enter the Jewish gene pool through conversion or through a non-Jewish father. Jewish status is determined by the mother. Tribe membership follows the father’s line.

Calculations based on the high rate of genetic similarity of today’s Kohanimresulted in the highest “paternity-certainty” rate ever recorded in population genetics studies—a scientific testimony to family faithfulness.

Wider genetic studies of diverse present day Jewish communities show a remarkable genetic cohesiveness. Jews from Iran, Iraq, Yemen, North Africa and European Ashkenazim all cluster together with other Semitic groups, with their origin in the Middle East. A common geographical origin can be seen for all mainstream Jewish groups studied.

This genetic research has clearly refuted the once-current libel that the Ashkenazi Jews are not related to the ancient Hebrews, but are descendants of the Kuzar tribe–a pre-10th century Turko-Asian empire which reportedly converted en masse to Judaism. Researchers compared the DNA signature of the Ashkenazi Jews against those of Turkish-derived people, and found no correspondence.

In their second published paper in Nature (July 9,1998) the researchers included an unexpected finding. Those Jews in the study who identified themselves as Levites did not show a common set of markers as did the Kohanim. The Levites clustered in three groupings, one of them the CMH. According to tradition, the Levites should also show a genetic signature from a common patrilineal ancestor.

It is interesting to note that the tribe of Levi has a history of a lack of quantity. The census of BaMidbar shows Levi to be the smallest of the tribes. After the Babylonian exile, the Levites failed to return en masse to Jerusalem, though urged by Ezra HaSofer to do so. They were therefore fined by losing their exclusive rights to maaser. Though statistically, the Levites should be more numerous than Kohanim, today in synagogue, it is not unusual to have a minyan with a surplus of Kohanim and yet lack even one Levite. The researchers are now focusing effort on the study of Levites’ genetic make up to learn more about their history in the Diaspora.

Using the CMH as a DNA signature of the ancient Hebrews, researchers are pursuing a hunt for Jewish genes around the world. The search for lost tribes, whether the biblical 10 Lost Tribes which were uprooted from Eretz Yisrael by the Assyrians, or other would-be Jews, Hebrews or “chosen peoples,” is not new. Using the genetic markers of the Kohanim as a yardstick, these genetic archaeologists are using DNA research discover historical links to the Jewish people.

Many individual Kohanim and others have approached the researchers to be tested. The researchers’ policy is that the research is not a test of individuals, but an examination of the extended family. Having the CMH is not a proof of one’s being a Kohen, for the mother’s side is also significant in determining one’s Kohanic status. At present, there are no halachic ramifications of this discovery. No one is certified nor disqualified because of their Y chromosome markers.

The research, which began with an idea in shul, has shown a clear genetic relationship amongst Kohanim and their direct lineage from a common ancestor. The research findings support the Torah statements that the line of Aharon will last throughout history. That our Torah tradition is supported by these findings should be a reinforcement for Kohanim and for all those who know that the Torah is truth, and that God surely keepsHis promises.

May we soon see Kohanim at their service, Levites on their Temple platform and Israelites at their places. 

A Blessing Forever

Just as the Kohanim’s lineage spans more than 3,000 years, so does the Blessing which they deliver span Jewish history. Since it’s inception at the inauguration of the Mishkan on Rosh Chodesh Nissan, 2449 CC (equals 1311 BCE), the Blessing of the Kohanim has been recited daily by descendants of Aharon HaKohen somewhere in the world, everyday.

It is a remnant of the Temple service which was never lost. After the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE, the mishmarot—family service groups of Kohanim—kept their tradition of knowing the week of their particular watch at the Temple. From the time of the Babylonian and Persian exile, Jewish communities have included the Birkat Kohanim in their communal service.

Sefardic custom, as written in the Shulchan Aruch, is for the Kohanim to bless the congregation everyday. Following the Rema, the Ashkenazi custom became to perform the Blessing only on holidays. Presently in Eretz Yisrael, following the talmidim of the Vilna Gaon, the custom has been restored to recite the blessing everyday and twice on Shabbat, Rosh Chodesh and Yom Tov.

– Fair Use –

churchgal
        Participant

I know! Some of the people that treat the Jewish nation the worst are some of Jewish descent, including George Soros :wacko:

Tammie
        Participant

Same on him then!!!

tenderreed
      Participant

How about Hitler?!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

:popcorn   :popcorn   :popcorn

America and Her Allies Are Preparing to Attack China Without Biden’s Approval

Submitted by Dave Hodges on Monday, July 19, 2021 – 13:15.

Pastor Samuel Honnold and myself have been collaborating for over a week on American-led alliance that is prepared to strike at China for their ultra-agressive moves.

The most striking feature of this alliance is that it has been put together exclusive of Joint Chiefs Commander, Millie, as well as the Biden Administration, who is sitting on the outside looking in. On January 22, 2021, I published the following report in which I reported that Biden was refused admittance to the Pentagon. The Pentagon’s JCS is split. Millie, a marxist, stands with Biden. However, much of the military command refuses to cooperate with Biden.

Here is an excerpt from a report that I filed on May 15, 2021 on the CSS:

Within 10 days, BOTH  the French military and 124 Retired American Generals and Admirals are commanding the American people to take action against their government. The Americans identified, in a public letter, fascism and Marxism that has invaded our country. Biden’s cognitive condition was singled out. This is a call to action. The American military knows it is too soon to initiate a counter-coup. However, they are painting the target. The French military was blatantly honest as they said unsavory immigration is leading to civil war in France which would result in the overthrow of globalist leader, French President Macron. These events are not unrelated. Both the American military and the French Military are organizing against the globalists. This is stage one which is to identify who the enemy is.

Australia, Japan, France and the US just concluded joint military drills in preparation to fight China. This was done with NATO oversight (France and the US), and Biden had no command actions or oversight in this important drill. This represents part of the breakaway of France and the US, who’s governmental leadership is decidedly pro-CHICOM. When we combine items #2 and #3 on this list, the coincidence factor fades and it is clear that the French military and the American military have the same goal.

Some of my colleagues in the alt media have this information. Russia and China have been skirmishing on China’s northern border. Putin, has had enough. He has released India from its pledge to Russia to not attack China without Russian approval. India is in the mood to do so as India has been hit by a Chinese bioweapon that has paralyzed the country. This is not Covid-19!  I expect to see India becoming much more aggressive against in the coming days.

Putin has not attacked Ukraine. Russia needs a “pass-through” Ukraine to get their natural gas to Europe at a cheap price. Despite this important need, Putin now has dry fields and can roll in his tanks, has chosen not to act. Why? As I reported a month ago, Putin and Trump met and Netanyahu is onboard with any plan that will remove Macron and Biden and his handlers. This is a dangerous move for Putin, because if his invasion of Ukraine is not completed by Septembers, his mechanized forces will be caught in potentially wet fields and could be defeated!

The Queen of England, who now is in control of the Navy, along with American military commanders ordered a withdrawal of allied forces (UK, US, Netherlans) from the Black Sea in which Putin said he was ready to strike because this action interfered with his Ukrainian plans. Putin, at this point does not want war with the United States. In fact, Putin has told India that Russia will not interfere should they decide to attack their main enemy, India. Plans have been set into motion which illustrates that Biden is not involved in various nations aliging against China. This Pacific-based alliance consists of the following nations:

1. United States without Biden oversight.

2. UK with the Queen in charge.

3. Australia

4. India

5. Japan

6. Taiwan

7. Philippines (used as a staging area)

8. Soon to be South Korea as their troubled relationship with Japan must be worked out.

No doubt people are wondering about how the Biden administration has been marginalized from the military. This is really old news! Here is the report I filed as far back as January 22, 2021 which exposed the fact that Biden is being ignored by much of the military.

From Sam Honnold:

Both Sam Honnold and Hal Turner have said the same thing.

The three main forces converging are the #CSG21 Carrier Strike Group in the Indian Ocean, the #PacificIron Air Force exercise amassing aircraft in Guam & Tainan, and the #TalismanSabre2021 exercises underway in Australia. Japan, India, the Phillipines, South Korea, and Taiwan are all involved, sending ships to these buildups and ready to do their part for a free and open Indo-Pacific.

The three main forces converging are the #CSG21 Carrier Strike Group in the Indian Ocean, the #PacificIron Air Force exercise amassing aircraft in Guam & Tainan, and the #TalismanSabre2021 exercises underway in Australia. Japan, India, the Phillipines, South Korea, and Taiwan are all involved, sending ships to these buildups and ready to do their part for a free and open Indo-Pacific.  These alliances, as the military buildup, did not happen overnight and this article will only be a summary with a vast number of links to prove what the conservative president of El Salvador tweeted of the pandemic in March 2020 “Some people might not have realized that World War III has already begun.”

These force buildups are above and beyond the normal US carrier group patrol deployments and force rotations, and aside from the simmering border conflict between China and nuclear-armed India.  This is one likely ignition point for global conflict with China, and both sides are amassing troops and materiél in the contested Himalayan highlands.  India is doing even more to prepare, reaching out to the US for F-18 carrier-capable fighter planes and rushing the completion of a more modern second aircraft carrier to take the fight to China (Articles 12, 13, 14 & 18).  Japan has been threatened with a nuclear first strike (Article 2) because of joining the “Quad” and increasing military cooperation with the US and Taiwan, and sending ships to both #CSG21 and #TalismanSabre2021.  Japan is also a carrier power, with both her Izuma-class flat-tops probably F-35 capable, as promised publicly by Donald Trump himself.  Taiwan is the nation that knows she is fighting for her very existence, and has been furiously building coastal patrol ships bristling with new missiles.  Taiwan received a visit by a US aircraft Friday,  only adding to China’s ire over previous visits.  South Korea began entry into the mini carrier arms race the moment Trump took office, talking of buying 20 F-35s and planning to fly AV-8B Sea Harriers off their flat deck ships (the US and Britain have many retired Sea Harriers on hand) in the interim.  The Phillipines are severing ties with China and had a mysterious crash of a military aircraft July 3 after stating that intention.  This great nation is strategically vital in any battle for the Pacific, aside from its own ability to project military power, for manpower, resources, and port facilities such as Subic Bay where extensive repairs can be made to warships in addition to rearming and resupply.  Even in the Americas, nations are preparing for global conflict and defense of the continent with projected sea power.  Brazil, after years without an operational carrier, repurposed their flat top NAe Atlantico as an aircraft carrier, raising the eyebrows of journalists everywhere.  What aircraft would she carry?  Was there a verbal arrangement between Trump and Bolsonaro to provide F-35s?  What about the mothballed CATOBAR capable NAe São Paulo and the F4 airwing that had flown from her?  What would be the future of Brazil’s domestic production of the Saab Gripen fighter (of which there is a carrier variant)?  All this is aside from the three main prongs if “exercises” that China is upset about…

The UK Ministry of Defence tweeted April 26th that #CSG21 “will be the largest concentration of maritime and air power to ever leave the UK. Led by HMS Queen Elizabeth…”  That was before transiting the Suez Canal to link up with the US 5th fleet, the 5th fleet itself having been recently and suspiciously bolstered by the USS Ronald Reagan supercarrier.  After converging, the USS Iwo Jima and HMS Queen Elizabeth flat-tops sailed on the flanks of the Reagan, and commanders from both great English-speaking powers couldn’t resist posting a gloating pic of those three great ships underway with their escorts.  One more important ally in this strike group is the Netherlands.  Dutch frigate HMNLS Evertsen is on the picket line, just as the Royal Dutch Navy stood by with US forces in the Caribbean in July 2020 during the greatest possibility of a Venezuela intervention.  The royal families of the world are realigning and beginning to retake power from their parliaments before the historical civility of their dominions is lost; two such houses are allied with Uncle Sam and the Japanese in the eastward-sailing super strike group, #CSG21.

In Australia, the ongoing #TalismanSabre2021 exercises are practicing amphibious assaults and include another F-35 capable capital ship, the USS America.  She joins an Austrailian flat-top, HMAS Canberry, which (as her sister ship HMAS Adelaide) was designed to carry fixed wing aircraft and has a ski jump deck to launch them.  Aside from their sea control capability as aircraft platforms, the ability to land troops and hundreds of vehicles presents a problem for China as pertains to Taiwan.  If these ships were to land friendly forces suddenly on Taiwan, a Chinese invasion would be more likely repelled by allied troops, armor, and missile defenses.  “In addition to the U.S. and Australia, this year’s exercise involves participating forces from Canada, Japan, New Zealand, the Republic of Korea, and the United Kingdom and delegations from India, Indonesia, France, and Germany will observe the exercise.” (Article 35)  Canada, New Zealand, and Australia are all former British colonies and are members today of the “Commonwealth”.  Great Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II is, at 95 years of age, the head of state for all these nations.  It seems the queen is clawing back power from the British parliament and even the divided civil governments of Commonwealth nations, and is determined to confront China.  British soldiers and sailors all swear an oath to her personally and British ships are Her Majesty’s ships.  Australian naval vessels are each christened HMAS–Her Majesty’s Australian Ship, and she can command them as their owner and as the sovereign to their respective captains.  Queen Elizabeth is proving herself a dragoness in spirit if not in fact, and is resolute in leading a global rebellion against that Leviathan–China.  Another little secret–there are F/A-18F Super Hornet and  F-22 air superiority fighters from Alaska on the ground down under, in addition to the vast F-22 deployment to Guam.  The Haiwangxing, a  second Chinese spy ship, is steaming to join the customary single observer (Tianwangxing)  already lurking off the Queensland coast to observe Talisman Saber.

The Chinese complaint about “The US Air Force mission” could only refer to #PacificIron, an exercise kept very quiet until a few days ago.  In December, the US Air Force announced that a new base would be constructed on the island of Tinian “in case Guam gets knocked out”.  Tinian was militarized in WW2 for B-29 operations against Japan 1500 miles away, and would be used again to build redundancy against the possibility of a nuclear strike to the very small island of Guam.  Evidently Tinian is now a fully operational battle station, as evidenced by the 25 F-22 Raptors on dispersed bases there and on Guam….
      There is one caveat. #CSG21 is presently stationary and in range of the Chinese-Indian border, where the Indian military has amassed 250,000 troops! The static nature of #CSG21 brings in the need for the direct participation of Japan. Four days ago, Japan publicezed a national security paper in which it stated that they would join a US coalition to defend Taiwan in case of a CHICOM attack.  Japan’s role as a deterrent to a Chinese attack on Taiwan allows #CSG21 to stay in immediate support of the 250,000 Indian troops that are preparing to engage China in a ground conflict. Waiting….waiting…. this is what the world is doing. However, according to Sam Honnold, China says they are ready to strike against the US and its allies. China says it is going to strikethe 3 forces before they are attacked.

Other Variables
      Why would the US military go against Biden? They know he’s a CHICOM operative who is deeply compromised because of the actions of the Biden crime family with Hunter Biden leading the way. However, there is a lot more to this scenario.

A senior level Federal LEO recently stated in an interview on The Common Sense Show.tv that the Democrats are desperate. They are in a race to 2022. If they do not get the country locked down by 2022, many of them will be tried and executed for treason. This iswhy they are engaged in trying to start a civil war. Biden has already reached out to the UN to come in and evaluate racism in America. This is a prelude to UN intevention on American soil under the Kigali Principles. Further, America is preparing to be locked down again in a defensive move against a military counter-coup against Biden under the cover of world war. Most of America’s senior commanders undertsand if the UN (ie the Chinese) get their hooks into America, all of these commanders will be executed. They have nothing to lose. We can also expect to see massive false flags on American soil as Biden will look to foreign help to maintain power.  Other domestic and foreign policy variables, which impact this WW III scenario will be analyzed in future articles. This is the fight for the ultimate control of America.

– Fair Use –

:feedback     Your thoughts ….

Leaving Soon
        Participant

There’s a lot of serious flooding going on in China. Could it be H.A.R.P and a prelude ?

Geri9
        Participant

Yeah they said the Two Dam collapsed in China amid heavy rainfall … I’m not sure if that is connected to the Three Gorges Dam?

Geri9
        Participant

Starts at 2:17

– Fair Use –

Yohanan

Responding to post #76593, it sounds like a great novel but I’m not buying it. This kind of intelligence is not ever known by the general population. Not ever.

tenderreed
      Participant

Yohanan, I’ve got a cramp in my finger!

TR

Arthur
      Participant

I would be seriously shocked to see South Korea align themselves versus China. Younger brother never shows up older brother in Confucianism.

Anyway, wars and rumours of wars. Just as Jesus said.

Geri9
        Participant

Yep, wars and rumors of wars indeed.  Glad we are getting out of here soon!

Starts at 3:47

– Fair Use –

Arthur
        Participant

Lol. I totally messed that up.

In that little corner of the world, China, with it’s dominant culture was always seen as the father. South Korea was the older brother and Japan was the younger brother.

In Confucianism, the sons should never rebel against their father who has given them so much. They also believe that men are the sky and women are the earth, though, among other things. (Justifying maltreatment of women, sadly. :()

Will be interesting to see how enraged father will be if his sons stand up to him. :mail:

Geri9
      Participant

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Putin steps away from deal with Netanyahu for a blind eye on Syria air strikes Jul 21, 2021 @ 18:23 Binyamin Netanyahu, Israel air strike in Syria, Naftali Bennett, Russian turnaround on Israel, Vladimir Putin

Moscow was seen taking a radical new course on Israel’s air strikes over Syria after the raid near Aleppo early Tuesday, July 20. First, its military for the first time revealed details of the Israeli raid and claimed as never before that Russian-made systems downed “seven of eight guided missiles.”

Second, the disclosure came from an unexpected source: Vadim Kulit, deputy chief of the Russian Center for Reconciliation of the opposed party in Syria – a body concerned with Syrian peacemaking, never efore with Israel’s operations in Syria.

Third, Mr. Kulik’s description of the event was graphic: “In a span from 23:39 to 23:51 on July 19, four F-16 fighter jets of the Israeli Air Force entered Syria’s airspace via the US-controlled al-Tanf zone and fired eight guided missiles at facilities southeast of the city of Aleppo.” Seven missiles were downed by the Russian-made Pantsyr-S (see photo) and Buk-M2 systems that were on combat duty, the official said. One missile damaged the building of a research center in the settlement of Safira in the Aleppo governorate, he added.

The mention of Al Tanf is also significant, DEBKAfile notes, since this junction of the Syria-Iraq-Jordan border is the site of an American base. That reference indicates that the latest Israeli raid over Syria came from the direction of Jordan in the south rather than Lebanon as has been customary hitherto.

DEBKAfile analysts draw three conclusions from this atypical Russian response after hundreds Israeli air operations went forward unopposed against Iran’s permanent military presence in Syria and that of its proxies.

Moscow is letting Israel know that its radar can track air force operations emanating from Jordan. The reference to Al Tanf is also a nudge to the Biden administration.

Advanced new Russian air defense systems are now operating in Syria. The combination of Pantsyr-S and Buk-52 is less powerful than the Russian S-300 or S-400 but nevertheless poses a threat to Israel warplanes.

Moscow seems to be telling the new Israeli prime minister Naftali Bennett that the deal, whereby Moscow’s blind eye gave Israel free rein for years to clip Iran’s wings in Syria, was in fact struck personally between President Vladimir Putin and ex-PM Binyamin Netanyahu. All options are now open. The Bennett government is therefore advised to think carefully before embarking on its next air strike in Syria.

– Fair Use –

————————-

Looks like the Biden Administration’s sinister plot is setting Israel up to be all alone to fight their battles … BUT God will be showing the world He loves Israel and nobody is going to destroy her. :whistle:

EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Lindsey Graham warns ALL ISRAEL NEWS that IDF may have to launch preemptive strike against Iran’s nuclear facilities soon

Biden’s refusal to get tough with Tehran is forcing Israel into a “nightmare” scenario, Graham said, adding, “I’ve never been more worried about Israel having to use military force than I am right now.

All Israel.com

WASHINGTON – Senator Lindsey Graham, one of the most respected foreign and defense policy experts in Washington, fears a new war may be coming to the Middle East sooner than most people realize. 

In a phone interview with me yesterday, the South Carolina Republican explained that the “Iranians are progressing at a very dangerous pace” with their uranium enrichment and nuclear weapons development program.

The problem, he said, is that the Biden administration and international community are not doing nearly enough to stop them.

As a result, Graham said, Israel is in a very difficult position and may need to take preemptive military action on its own.

“There are certain red lines that Israel will not allow Iran to cross,” Graham told me. “And I’ve never been more worried about those red lines being crossed than I am right now.”

Before leaving office, then-Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made it clear to Washington that “we will make our own decisions about an existential threat coming from a nuclear armed Iran,” Graham noted.

The senator said he likes new Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett and believes his position on the Iran threat is the same as Netanyahu’s.

But, he said, the test for Bennett is coming. If the Biden administration keeps pursuing an updated version of the flawed Iran nuclear deal known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), and the mullahs keep getting closer and closer to weapons grade uranium, Bennett and his colleagues may have no choice but to use military force.

“That’s a nightmare for Israel,” Graham said.

“I’ve never been more worried about Israel having to use military force to stop the program than I am right now.”

Graham added that if former U.S. President Donald Trump was still in office, and Tehran so brazenly pursued nuclear weapons in defiance of the international community, Trump would not have left the mess in Israel’s lap.

“I think President Trump unequivocally would have used military action to stop a nuclear armed Iran,” Graham said. “And I think the Iranians knew that.”

– Fair Use –

Kent
      Participant

So much extreme flooding in Europe, Asia, and Africa. As in the days of Noah.

Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 3:32

– Fair Use –

Blue
      Participant

At about 1 hour 10 min MFATW talks about the Abraham Accords are being squashed and a new agreement is being made right now.

-Fair Use-

Geri9
      Participant

Great update …  Mike really has some incredible insider info on this one :wacko: I kept watching for another 30 more minutes  (1 hr 40 minute marker) …

So do you think the AC is currently sitting in on these meetings right now … making the accords ((stronger )) with adding the 2 state solution and who knows what other diabolical stuff so Israel gets the raw end of the deal?   I wonder what the mystery new name they are going to be calling them? :scratch:

Oh and any clue what these 2 celestial bodies that are coming to the earth (did I hear that right … the timing is  in next 2 months are?)   If so that would put us in the timeframe of the month of Feast of Trumpets. :whistle:    Is this … Planet X or something else?   :unsure:

tenderreed
      Participant

Surreal to say the least!

Ironic how through Satan man is hellbent on self destruction!  Like Satan needs God’s help destroying man!

Seems like what Satan doesn’t kill off, God will!

Certainly do God’s ends justify the means?!  Apparently He being creator of all justifies His ways, while Satan still needs God’s permission!

But Oh, what the Lord has promised those that are faithful!  While Satan promises nothing nor can he provide for us eternally!

Again, come hell or high water, I’ll stick with the Lord!

Never learned any of this stuff in Sunday School! The cosmic battle continues!

The Earth means and groans as does all creation for redemption as well!

TR

Yohanan

Off to v3.5 here

Viewing 83 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest