2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 3.5

Home Forums Main Forum 2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 3.5

Viewing 87 reply threads
  • Author
      Yohanan

Carry on!

Previous thread here.

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      tenderreed
      Participant

So who would want to risk getting left behind?!

Pride goeth before the fall!

TR

Arthur
        Participant

Proverbs 16:18

King James Version

18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Todd Tomlinson
      Participant

Amen TR — if people really understood what being left behind means — why wouldn’t you be first in line to get a ticket to Heaven?    I was!

Susan
      Participant

Believe it or not many ppl choose not to accept Christ’s wonderful free gift because they are living in the here and now and are quite attached to the things of this world. I came from a well to do worldly, pretentious family. I had everything money could buy but I never knew what love was until I received Christ as my Savior at a young age. The Lord moved very early in my life and I wanted to follow Him which made my family very unhappy.

tenderreed
      Participant

You have chosen eternally wisely grasshopper!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

Gabhaimid buicochas leat  for creating a new Chapter …

————-

I was clueless this happened last night  … were you aware of this?

Starts at 4:05

– Fair Use –

MyWhiteStone
        Participant

Yohanan must be Irish, eh Geri?  As luck would have it, Google Translate revealed imediately what you wrote…  Ain’t high tech grand?

PS – doesn’t your little finger guy above resemble W C Fields, my little chickadee?

Geri9
        Participant

Well  Yohanan’s DNA remains a mystery … he only revealed he is part eye-talian.

As I was typing the Irish Gaelic of thanks … the on-line auto-correct kept changing the “leat” to “leaf”.    If I didn’t keep correcting … it would have said …. “We accept leaf thanks” making us either all tea drinkers.  :mdrmdr:   Or a #1 fan of the Nissan Leaf electric cars B-)

LOL … “W C Fields”  yeah … I do see a resemblance now!  At first it reminded me of a Leprechaun …

MyWhiteStone
      Participant

Someone in prison with leprosy…?!  (Leper-con)

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      tenderreed
      Participant

Where else?!

TR

avataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      tenderreed
      Participant

Too many caterpillars down here not wanting to be butterflies!

IE:  BIRDFOOD!

TR

tenderreed
      Participant

Wanna see time fly?!  Throw your clock out the window!

TR

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Blue
      Participant

Talks about where they are sending all the male military age immigrants they are bringing into the country. Not good.

-Fair Use-

Arthur
      Participant

Daniel 12:8-10 NKJV

8 Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, “My lord, what shall be the end of these things?”

9 And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.

—-

It’s sad to hear about the “immigrants” being recruited into an army. The luciferians have big plans which, thankfully, will come to naught.

In the end times, the wicked shall do wickedly. They don’t understand since their greed and pride has blinded them.

I am eternally grateful that I have been purified, made white and refined. :heart:

Geri9
      Participant

“And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.” Genesis 6:5    Ok … are we there yet?

Tokyo Olympics open in Japan with celebrities singing the atheist national anthem “Imagine” inviting people to live in a world without God

NTEB

John Legend, Keith Urban, and Angélique Kidjo led a version of John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s utopian anthem “Imagine” at the Tokyo Olympics, which featured Legend, whose net worth is an estimated $75 million, belting out the line “imagine no possessions.”

This is the dream of all God-rejecting Liberals everywhere, to live in a world unencumbered by the perfect, righteous and holy God who will hold them accountable, and instead invite you to ‘imagine’ a place where there is no hope of Heaven. That place is called Hell in the Bible, and you better pray that the imagination portrayed in that song does not come true for you. So after 17 months of a global pandemic, the whole world is coming together to imagine living without God.

And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart.” Jeremiah 18:12 

In your King James Bible, the word ‘imagination’ appears 14 times, and in every one of those times it points to the wickedness and evil of the unregenerate human heart. I wonder if John Lennon knew that when he wrote the anti-God atheist national anthem ‘Imagine’? Fun fact, your Not Inspired Version NIV bible removes all 14 instances of the word ‘imagination’, providing only 2 spots with the word ‘imagination’, not matching the King James, and floundering in watered-down meaninglessness.

Imagine there’s no heaven
      It’s easy if you try
      No hell below us
      Above us, only sky
      Imagine all the people
      Livin’ for today
      I hope someday you’ll join us
      And the world will live as one

From BREITBART News: The Opening Ceremony kicked off on Friday with several artists participating in a rendition of “Imagine” — which asks listeners to, ironically, imagine there are “no countries.” The Suginami Junior Chorus and Spanish musician Alejandro Sanz were also featured in the number.

Legend, an overtly leftist Hollywood activist, belted out the lyrics, “Imagine no possessions/I wonder if you can/No need for greed or hunger/A brotherhood of man/ Imagine all the people/ Sharing all the world. The multi-millionaire “All of Me” singer, who considered fleeing the U.S. because of former President Trump, is no stranger to the hypocrisy.

– Fair Use –

Patricia N.
      Participant

I heard that this song has been sung at the last several Olympics.  My own step-brother said it was his favorite music and they played it at his funeral, with the pastor talking about it and trying to make it sound like a good thing.  When I heard it during the Opening Ceremony though, it really hit me.  Yes, this is what the globalists want–no countries, no religion,  no possessions, no heaven, no hell.

Tammie
      Participant

This is the very delusion they are currently living. They don’t even hear the words or understand the lyrics as they believe it is not meant for them. Very sad to see this blindness.

tenderreed
      Participant

Truly sad when anyone for whatever reason rejects their creator God!

As He will return the favor in kind!

In the end, there will be no reason plausible enough to pull anyone back from Hell!

His judgements are righteous and we are all born with an innate knowledge of God and of right and wrong!  Let alone all the ways and times He has reached out!  There will be no pleading ignorance and no excuse against God shall stand!

Ergo highlighting the fact that are only two types of people!  Saved and unsaved!

TR

tenderreed
      Participant

Again the irony of Heaven being filled with sinners and Hell with good people never seems to leave me!  Kudo’s to God!

TR

Geri9
        Participant

Yep, I think we are in for a few surprises on who makes heaven and sadly who doesn’t.  I just read this testimony …

Bob Marley was Christian long before death, said to have Called upon Jesus on his deathbed

Christianity Today

7/25/21

Bob Marley was born on Feb 6., and although many are familiar with the reggae legend as a Rastafarian, others may be surprised to hear that he was baptized as an Orthodox Christian before his death.

Marley was an influential figure in the global expansion of a Rastafarian religious movement through his music. The movement began in 1930s Jamaica, focusing on the worship of former Ethiopian Emperor, Haile Selassie I, whose followers believe him to be a messiah that will lead them into righteousness and prosperity.

Although Marley sang and spoken about being a Rasta, some say he converted to Christianity before his death. Abuna Yesehaq, archbishop of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church in the Western Hemisphere who died in 2005, admitted that he baptized Marley about one year before his death.

Yesehaq appeared in a 1984 interview with Jamaica Gleaner’s Sunday magazine, titled “Abuna Yesehaq Looks Back on 14 Years of Ministry in Jamaica,” in which he spoke about Marley’s desire to become a Christian long before his death.

“Bob was really a good brother, a child of God, regardless of how people looked at him,” Yesehaq said. “He had a desire to be baptized long ago, but there were people close to him who controlled him and who were aligned to a different aspect of Rastafari. But he came to church regularly.”

In the interview, Yesehaq addressed claims that Marley’s terminal cancer was the motivation behind his acceptance of Jesus Christ as his personal Savior.

“When he toured Los Angeles and New York and England, he preached the Orthodox faith, and many members in those cities came to the Church because of Bob,” Yesehaq said. “Many people think he was baptized because he knew he was dying, but that is not so. He did it when there was no longer any pressure on him, and when he was baptized, he hugged his family and wept, they all wept together for about half an hour.”

Judy Mowatt, a reggae and gospel singer who formerly sang backup for Marley in the group I Threes, recalled learning about Marley’s conversion to Christianity in an interview with Cross Rhythms radio. Mowatt spoke with her former bandmate and Marley’s wife, Rita, about the late musician calling out to Jesus Christ on his death bed.

“When Bob was on his dying bed, his wife Rita called me on the phone and said to me that Bob was in such excruciating pain and he stretched out his hand and said, ‘Jesus take me.’ I was wondering to myself, ‘Why is it that Bob said Jesus and not Selassie,'” Mowatt questioned. “Then I met a friend of mine and he said his sister, who is a Christian, was a nurse at the hospital where Bob was before he passed on, and she led him to the Lord Jesus Christ. So when Rita saw him saying ‘Jesus take me,’ he had already received the Lord Jesus Christ in his life.”

Bob Marley died from cancer in 1981 at the age of 36. Yesehaq conducted the rites for the musician’s funeral.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Informative 9:33 minute youtube from Steve Monette

He makes a strong case that Cush is Iraq and not Ethiopia

Iran has a big foothold in Iraq and the US troops will soon be moving out … leaving Israel all alone …

Iraq moves toward Gog Magog Alliance

– Fair Use –

Kent
      Participant

I always questioned Ethiopia as being a part of the invasion. This makes more sense to me.

It really bothers me to see America racing towards self destruction. I watched the remake of the movie Midway. What would those men think if they saw us today?!  One of my uncles was on the USS West Virginia when it was sunk by the Japanese at Pearl. He swam through oil burning on top of the water and lived. Another Uncle was at the Battle of the Bulge. Another was shot down over Germany. He spent the rest of the war in a POW camp. Still another was captured by the North Koreans and was a POW until the Armistice. Think of my poor Grandmother!  She sure loved the Lord

The flag that many dishonor obviously meant so much to each of them.

Geri9
        Participant

Yeah your uncles would have really been upset about this disturbing article back in July, 2014 with letting the enemy board your ship for a tour …

U.S. Navy admiral says he’s open to idea of giving Chinese Navy tour of carrier

Fox News

7/23/14

A top U.S. Navy official said he is “receptive” to idea of letting his Chinese crewmen tour a U.S. aircraft carrier based in Japan, but experts warn such access could be a risky intelligence giveaway.

Adm. Jonathan W. Greenert, chief of naval operations, told The Wall Street Journal that his Chinese counterpart mentioned the idea of a U.S. carrier crew touring its lone Liaoning carrier and a Chinese crew touring the USS George Washington.

“I’m receptive to that idea,” Greenert, who saw the Liaoning and other Chinese ships on a recent trip, told the paper.

Nan Li, an associate professor in the U.S. Naval War College’s China Maritime Studies Institute, however, said Beijing would likely benefit more from a tour than the U.S. Navy.

“In theory, they (China) could see some of the ship’s technology,” he said. Li, however, also said the U.S. could gain from a tour of the Chinese carrier launched in 2012.

“We would be able to see how far behind their ship is compared to ours, and can demonstrate to them how powerful their ship is, and maybe they would respect it,” he said.

The discussion between navy officials comes at a sensitive time in China-U.S. relations. China has recently made assertive moves in the South China Sea, like deploying an oil rig in the disputed waters. The U.S. finds itself in a difficult position. It would like to strengthen ties with Beijing, without jeopardizing its standing with smaller allies in the region concerned about a Chinese power-grab.

The Journal’s report said U.S. law forbids any cooperation with the Chinese military that may risk military knowledge.

Greenert played down the significance of a possible tour and said the idea is not “revolutionary.” He told the paper Chinese military have been taken on board carriers for years. Recently, Chinese Navy officers visited the USS Ronald Reagan, while at sea, during naval drills off Hawaii.

But that drill may have inadvertently displayed the fragile and complex relations between the two countries. When China took part in the exercise, Beijing reportedly sent an uninvited spy ship to monitor the drills. 

Li said the fact China sent a spy ship to monitor the drills illustrates the fragile relationship.

“It’s a contradiction,” he said. “China shows it wants to cooperate, but by sending that spy ship, it shows hostility,” he said.

No decision was made, but the move could happen within a year if policymakers on both sides support the idea. Greenert left China on Friday after holding an ‘all-hands’ call with a Chinese crew about various topics like port visits and his view of women in the service.

“We’re talking more. They’re speaking English. It’s a civil tone — it’s good,” he said.

– Fair Use –

———————

Most commented and said this admiral should be tried for treason.

I commented

This is not “house hunting” is he trying to sell the ship? You really got to wonder if this Navy admiral was bribed to give this “tour”. Nothing really surprises me anymore . . .

My dad was in the navy (he served during the Korean War time) and I asked him if they did this while he served … He said “NO! you just don’t give tours like this . . . especially to the enemy.”

—————————-

Then you had a few who are the modern young Naval officers that thought nothing was wrong with this tour show … :wacko:

Here is one post … “All the sensitive information is behind locked doors. Nothing will be seen. I’m not crazy about the idea but it’s safe. We gave tours all the time on the Saratoga but they were for our allies.”

tenderreed
      Participant

Indeed, love and pride in a nation founded by God fearing men is a blessing!

But nothing can trump loving God and fulfilling that first commandment!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

Russia (the bear) is bragging about his “invincible” hypersonic weapons. :popcorn

Starts at 4:17

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

– Fair Use –

Tammie
      Participant

All I can repeatedly say is this evil (and all those involved) will have it’s end and that end is an eternity long for the brief momentary affliction they are currently causing. Gog and Magog are lining up.

Thanks for posting Geri — we are very obviously out of here very soon. :yahoo: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:

Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 2:40

– Fair Use –

Leaving Soon
      Participant

I seriously don’t want to be here for 1 more second.

Arthur
      Participant

Billions of dollars to be allocated towards human/animal hybrids approved overwhelmingly by the US Senate. As in the days of Noah…

https://m.thebl.tv/us-news/human-animal-hybrids-senate-approves-billions-of-dollars-for-their-chilling-creation.html

Judgement is coming for this extreme wickedness.

Patricia N.
      Participant

Large earthquake in Alaska:  8.2, with tsunami warnings all the way to Hawaii!

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2021/07/28/gulf-of-alaska-coast-under-tsunami-warning-following-strong-earthquake/

tenderreed
      Participant

2020 was the year of exposure and disclosure!  2021 is the year of departure!

TR

tenderreed
      Participant

Let it be so Lord!  As you reveal your heart Lord towards those that love You, as well as towards those that don’t! Not if, but when!

TR

tenderreed
      Participant

Not by our righteousness, but by Yours!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

Yep … normal isn’t coming back … but Jesus is! :yahoo:

tenderreed
      Participant

Normal these days are just so pedestrian!  I don’t want normal, but divine!

TR

Geri9
        Participant

So looking forward to walking on clouds vs. being stuck down here for the horror show of zombie pedestrians taking over …

tenderreed
      Participant

How about, abby normal!

TR

churchgal
      Participant

Here’s a little abby normal for your viewing laughter!!

Geri9
      Participant

Mark Zukerberg is positioning Facebook to take over online worship services and his first line of attack is partnership with Laodicean Hillsong

NTEB

Mark Zuckerberg believes the coronavirus pandemic has created a new opportunity for Facebook to grow. His plan involves incentivizing churchgoers — who have become familiar with virtual services over the past year due to lockdowns — to permanently move their religious worship online.

Just a short while ago, Facebook removed my post because it went against their Community Standards, and was something that could potentially ’cause harm’ to certain groups of people. What was in that post that was so egregious and offensive to the Facebook censors? It was Proverbs 20:1 warning against the corrupting influence of alcohol. Now Facebook wants to control the Christian worship service, and to that end, they have found the perfect first willing victim. Laodicean Hillsong.

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” Revelation 3:15,16

Charles Spurgeon once prophetically remarked that ‘A time will come when instead of shepherds feeding the sheep, the church will have clowns entertaining the goats’. Hillsong Church and all their ilk are the living, breathing fulfillment of that statement from the 19th century. The fact that they are partnering with Facebook to create a ‘modern worship experience to engage 21st century technology-savvy users’ shows me the falling away from 2 Thessalonians is now complete. ;-)  

Mark Zuckerberg Wants Laodicean Churchgoers to Connect with God on Facebook

From BREITBART News: The company is intensifying its formal partnerships with faith groups across the United States and shaping the future of churchgoing as it entices users to connect with God on Facebook, rather than at a place of worship, according to a report by the New York Times.

For example, Facebook developers had reportedly met weekly with the Hillsong Church in Atlanta, Georgia, to explore what the church would look like if it were on Facebook instead, as well as what apps they might create for financial giving, video capability, and livestreaming.

“Together, we are discovering what the future of the church could be on Facebook,”. Said Sam Collier, Hillsong’s Pastor.

In June, the church issued a news release saying it was “partnering with Facebook,” and then began streaming its services exclusively on the social media platform. Facebook now seeks to “become the virtual home for religious community,” reports the Times, noting that the pandemic sparked this strategy for drawing more engaged users to the social media platform, as religious groups have already been pushed to explore alternative ways to operate in the wake of lockdowns.

“The partnerships reveal how Big Tech and religion are converging far beyond simply moving services to the internet. Facebook is shaping the future of religious experience itself, as it has done for political and social life,” the report adds.

But not everybody thinks this is a good idea — especially given Facebook’s reputation with regards to censorship, and generally behaving in an unscrupulous and questionable manner.

“Corporations are not worried about moral codes,” notes University of Edinburgh lecturer Sarah Lane Ritchie. “I don’t think we know yet all the ways in which this marriage between Big Tech and the church will play out.”

Bob Pritchett, who founded Faithlife Corporation, which publishes and creates electronic tools for Bible study, said it is dangerous to have your community anchored “on a tech platform that is susceptible to all the whims of politics and culture and congressional hearings.”

– Fair Use –

Patricia N.
      Participant

Sometimes I wish we had a “dislike” button.  I’m grateful for the post, but not happy about this whole Facebook taking over religion thing!  I suppose that’s what the emojis are for, but I’m not so into them.

Tammie
      Participant

What better way to proclaim the AC via online worship of the beast …. We are stepping on clouds family! Get ready to fly!   :flyup: :flyup: :popcorn :flyup: :flyup: :popcorn :flyup: :flyup: :prayer-hands:

tenderreed
      Participant

I can just see all the concerts worldwide as well!  Glad to be gone!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 2:16

Hyper inflation is coming and will be here to stay so they can bring in the GREAT reset.   Meanwhile keep looking up … our GREAT escape is soon …

= Fair Use –

Arthur
      Participant

Hyper inflation like Weimar republic Germany in the 1920s where people had wheelbarrows full of money just to buy a loaf of bread?

Maranatha! Oh Lord come!

Geri9
      Participant

Iran for the first time launched a suicide drone on Friday, July 30, against an Israeli-operated merchant vessel, the Mercer Street,north of the Omani island of Masirah in the Indian Ocean. Two crewmen, a Briton and a Romanian, were killed as the ship caught fire. The US Navy rushed to the burning ship’s aid and escorted it to harbor in Abu Dhabi, in the UAE. It was attacked while on its way from Dar es Salaam to Fujairah with no cargo aboard.

The Israeli owners had transferred the vessel to Japanese ownership after previous less serious incidents against their ships in the same region, while continuing to operate it from their London-based Zodiac Maritime Office.

Defense Minister Benny Gantz called an urgent conference on Friday night with Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Aviv Kochavi and other senior commanders, following which Gantz announced that Israel would make an “appropriate response” to the attack.

DEBKAfile adds: The event broke new ground as indicated by the following:

1. It marked Iran’s first direct armed drone attack on an Israeli merchant vessel.

2. The drone was identified by a US official as a “one way” drone – although the Americans stayed clear of former incidents of this kind. He added that “other drones took part” indicating a concerted assault. This confirmed an earlier report from the private maritime intelligence firm Dryad Global of a drone sighting around the vessel prior to the attack.

3. Iranian sources, including the Al Alam Arabic language TV channel, reported that the Israeli vessel was attacked in reprisal for Israel’s air strike of July 22 against Revolutionary Guards bases at Qusayr, 25km from Aleppo in western Syria. They revealed that a number of Iranians were killed in that strike.
      (Russian officials claimed that all the missiles fired by Israeli jets in that attack had been intercepted by Russian-made air defense systems.)

4. This was the first time that Tehran had cited Israeli military action in Syria as justification for attacking an Israeli commercial vessel.

5. Saudi sources disclosed that on that same Friday night, one of their ships was also attacked with armed drones wielded by Iranian-backed Yemeni Houthi rebels in the Red Sea.

– Fair Use –

Yohanan

And so it begins!

Geri9
      Participant

Short 7:41 minute youtube from Steve Monette

The ID of the Earth Beast of Revelation 13 will astound you.

– Fair Use –

tenderreed
      Participant

Yet even now all the nations of the world follows after the US, in every way!

Economically, entertainment industry, trends, lifestyle, politics, sex and pornography, and covid clamour, etc!

The US is the leading merchant of the Earth, for as the US economy goes so does the world!  Mystery Babylon?!

Once mighty, now fallen from God’s grace, Like lucifer!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

Well this is getting interesting :popcorn  …  check out the award given out … its called … “man of humanity” ;-)  is that a secret nickname for the “man of sin”?  To someone in the desert … and is he the “prince that shall come?” :unsure:    And they are going to open that Chrislam worship center in 2022 … another sign the rapture can happen … at any time now ….   B-)

Matt 24

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

————

Vatican foundation bestows Chrislam “Man of Humanity” award on Architect of the Abraham Accords Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed 

NTEB

The Vatican’s Foundation Gravissimum Educationis has granted the ‘Man of Humanity’ Award to His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.

All through 2019, NTEB chronicled the signing of the Chrislam Covenant known as the Declaration On Human Fraternity that Pope Francis and Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayeb sealed with a kiss on February 25th of that year. But what we did not know at first was that was only made possible by the efforts of Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed of the United Arab Emirates.

“And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make itdesolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”Daniel 9:27

Mohamed bin Zayed pops up nearly every time when we do a story on the Abraham Accords, on Chrislam, or on the One World Religion currently ‘under construction’ by the Roman pontiff Pope Francis. Why? Because he has a strong hand in all those things. Mohamed bin Zayed was the silent witness to the signing of the Declaration of Human Fraternity in Abu Dhabi, he was the main driving force behind creating the Abraham Accords, and he was personally appointed by Pope Francis to serve in a leadership role in the One World Religion of Chrislam. At the beginning of July, the Vatican gave him with the ‘Man of Humanity’ award that is every bit creepily end times as it sounds like it is.

In the UAE, Sheikh Mohamed has worked with determination in building the nation, serving its citizens, and helping them realise their aspirations. Globally, he has dedicated resources in support of the humanitarian causes by taking bold steps and launching innovative initiatives in the humanitarian fields for the good of the mankind. To date, the UAE has provided aid to medical staff and front line workers in more than 135 countries to curb the spread of COVID-19.

In March, Sheikh Mohamed was awarded ‘The 2021 DIHAD International Personality Award for Humanitarian Relief ‘ as a gesture of international gratitude for His Highness’s continuous support and dedicated efforts in reinforcing humanitarian work.

This prestigious award is one of the most prominent of its kind, presented by the supervising scientific committee at ‘DIHAD’ in n recognition of international figures and leaders who play a prominent role in supporting people in need around the world and international institutions and international organisations working in the fields of humanitarian relief.

– Fair Use –

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Geri9.
      Geri9
      Participant

Here is a short clip of what is happening behind the scenes …

– Fair Use –

Susan
      Participant

:yes: A friend/ brother in Christ who lives in UAE has been watching Zayed work behind the scenes for a few years and sees him as a prime candidate

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Susan.
      tenderreed
      Participant

Makes sense!  He is known, well placed, respected and honored by many!  Has a reputation!

TR

tenderreed
      Participant

Man of humanity. =  Son of man!  Hmmm

TR

tenderreed
      Participant

Besides which, anyone the Pope/false prophet endorses and promotes can’t be good!

TR

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by tenderreed.
      Geri9
      Participant

I googled Duck Duck Go it … if one of his hobbies happens to be owning horses … especially a white one? ;-)     Hmmm …. :popcorn

The 28th edition of the UAE President’s Cup World Series for Purebred Arabian Horses is set to kick off on Saturday at Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore, Maryland, US.

To be held under the patronage of President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, with the support of His Highness Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, and the directives of Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs, the US race will be first on the world series’ 2021 agenda, which was expanded to include races across 15 countries around the world, including the UAE, Tunisia and Argentina.

The 1,700-metre Group 1, the first race of the series, will feature a field of 12 strong US Arabian fillies and mares, aged four years and above, competing to win $100,000 worth of prizes.

The UAE’s world series will be held as part of the146th running of the historical and coveted Preakness Stakes.

The second round will take place on Sunday at the Paris Longchamp Racecourse in France.

The series promotes the UAE’s efforts to promote global awareness about purebred Arabian horses and their significance in the UAE’s culture and history.

The UAE has become a dedicated supporter of its mission to promote the culture and heritage of the Arabian Peninsula through its prized possession, the purebred Arabian horse.

The Emirates Equestrian Federation launched the President of the UAE Cup Series for Purebred Arabian Horses in 1994 to promote the noble breed globally, which is now growing in popularity and appeal.

Established by the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan to promote and celebrate Arabian horses, especially in Europe and North America, and to prove that they can race competitively with thoroughbred horses, the UAE President’s Cup Series is the first international race series for Arabian horses and remains the premier race for the breed.

Meanwhile, unbeaten colt Hurricane Lane secured his place in this year’s Derby with an impressive display in the G2 Dante Stakes at York on Thursday.

The Charlie Appleby-trained three-year-old, making his Pattern-race debut on the back of a comfortable win in a Newbury conditions race, broke on terms and soon disputed second as Roman Empire strode on into an uncontested lead.

Roman Empire kicked on at the top of the straight and opened up a six-length advantage passing the two-furlong pole before fading as Hurricane Lane and Megallan moved up to challenge entering the final furlong.

Hurricane Lane continued to stay on powerfully for William Buick, establishing a narrow lead over Megallan half a furlong from home before asserting in the closing stages for a three-quarter length success in the extended 10-furlong contest.

Charlie Appleby said: “We are delighted with Hurricane Lane, who has travelled and stayed well. He has galloped through the line strongly today and shown plenty of stamina, so he hopefully ticks a lot of boxes for the Derby.

“I have spoken to His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and he was also pleased. Provided Hurricane Lane comes out this race fit and well, the Derby is the obvious next target.”

William Buick said: “I was very pleased with Hurricane Lane. This is usually the most important trial and it’s not very often that you get a G1 winner like Gear Up in the race. It looked like a strong renewal and this race normally throws up a very live Derby candidate.

“It was only Hurricane Lane’s third run, so he is still learning on the job. He jumped out and we got ourselves a nice position where I could leave him alone and build him up how I wanted to.

“For a trial, it was a truly run race – I guess the first half might have been a bit steady – but this horse will benefit from a mile and a half. He has a lovely attitude and has shown in his last two runs how he loves nothing more than a battle on his hands. He goes through the gears in his own time but does it quickly and answers every call.

“He will hopefully go to the Derby with good credentials. He has done nothing but improve and has come out of this important test with flying colours. He is learning on the job but has done everything a little bit smoother and a little bit quicker each time he has run.”

– Fair Use –

MyWhiteStone
      Participant

Especially a white horse, Geri…  Hmmm…

In theory, is this about critical races?  :mdrmdr: (aka “CRT”)

I’m guessin’ most RITANs will be granted at least a triple crown. :yes: :yahoo:

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by MyWhiteStone.
      tenderreed
      Participant

Just those with big enough heads!

TR

Tammie
      Participant

Here is some fun: Looks like the water is getting a bit hot and Ez 38 is any day for sure.

https://eschatologytoday.blogspot.com/2021/08/global-sitrep-f7-21-current-situation.html

Patricia N.
      Participant

From Amir Tsarfati:

“The British defense ministry: another maritime incident took place east of Fujairah off the coasts of the United Arab Emirates!”
      Then a while later: “BREAKING: Two ships off the coast of the United Arab Emirates are broadcasting warnings that they have lost control of their steering under unclear circumstances as authorities reported “an incident” was underway in the area.”
      Next, “The Associated Press reports that four vessels near the port of Fujairah are listed as “out of control” in the marine identification systems. The rule usually of such a status is that the vessel can not operate its engines and has no steering.”
      Then, “Kidnapping of a ship in the United Arab Emirates.  British media:
      The ship Asphalt Princess, which carries the Panama flag and carries cement, was hijacked off the coast of the United Arab Emirates after a group of 8-9 gunmen boarded it.”
      And again, “It’s been so far 6 ships in the Persian gulf that all communication with them is lost!”

Yes, this piggybacks onto Tammie’s previous thread.  My first thought was that this could start World War III !!

regina
      Participant

antichrist has been thought to be a man from Europe, because of the Romans destroying the temple and Jerusalem in 70AD

Daniel 9:26-27 New King James Version (NKJV)
      26 “And after the sixty-two weeks
      Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
      And the people of the prince who is to come
      Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
      The end of it shall be with a flood,
      And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
      27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
      But in the middle of the week
      He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
      And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
      Even until the consummation, which is determined,
      Is poured out on the desolate.”

unless the Daniel passage refers to a coming destruction Zechariah talked about where Jerusalem is a battle target and the 3rd temple has already been desecrated by antichrist prior to this battle. the attacks against Israel won’t be ended until Jesus stops them

Zechariah 14:1-3 New King James Version (NKJV)
      The Day of the Lord
      14 Behold, the day of the Lord is coming,
      And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
      2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
      The city shall be taken,
      The houses rifled,
      And the women ravished.
      Half of the city shall go into captivity,
      But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
      3 Then the Lord will go forth
      And fight against those nations,
      As He fights in the day of battle.

churchgal
      Participant

Angela Merkel’s term is expiring in September, she is not running again….wonder if the man with a plan will come from Germany??

JesusGirl
        Participant

A woman is in strong favor of winning the election! From the Green Party which is like the Democratic Party here in America! But…the anti christ is an Assyrian, a gypsy of some sort, and could emerge out of Germany! After the Rapture!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by JesusGirl.
      Arthur
      Participant

Here is a short video by a man who is encouraging us to rise up and overthrow the system. While a lot of what he says has some truth to it, listen for the subtle new age tone to what he is saying.

Geri9
      Participant

Ladies and Gents … looks like the show is about to begin … grab your popcorn

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Defense Minister Benny Grants says today that Israel is NOW ready to strike Iran to prevent them from acquiring nuclear bomb capabilities 

Israel is ready to strike Iran, Defense Minister Benny Gantz said Thursday, as tensions between the two countries continue to mount following a deadly drone attack against a civilian commercial ship in the Gulf.

The new government in the post-Netanyahu Israel is really coming out pretty strong, much stronger than I had expected them to be. In fact, this new Israeli class of leaders may just do something that Bibi threatened many times to do but never did. Strike Iran to shut down their nuclear capabilities for at least a generation. Oh those wars and rumours of wars.

“And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these thingsmust come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.” Matthew 24:6-8

Of course, this is long overdue and Iran has had over 10 years now since signing their pacts with Russia, who as Ezekiel 39 tells us, will step in once the fur starts flying. Israel attacking Iran now will only accelerate the end times timeline which, from my perspective, is a good thing. I am in favor of all Bible prophecy coming to pass, the negative as well as the positive, because if God said it, that’s good enough for me. I’m all in, and hopefully soon, all up.

Gantz says Israel is ready to strike Iran to stop its aggression and nuclear program

From the Jerusalem Post: Speaking to Ynet, Gantz was asked by Attila Somfalvi if the Jewish State was ready to strike Tehran, to which he answered “yes”, adding that the Islamic Republic was a threat to the country, the Middle East, and the entire world. Israel considers Iran’s nuclear program as the number one concern and though Tehran has always denied seeking nuclear weapons, it is believed that they are continuing to develop the capabilities to produce a nuclear arsenal and to make ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads.

“Iran is an international and regional problem. The world witnessed one example on Friday,” Gantz said referring to the deadly attack against the Mercer Street tanker that was struck by a suicide drone. “This could happen to anyone,” he said.

With new Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi taking over on Thursday from moderate Hassan Rouhani, Gantz said he could lead Iran to even more extreme regional and security policies.

“I’M TELLING THE WORLD, PAY ATTENTION. IT’S COMING.”
      The defense minister warned that Israel has to continue to develop its abilities to cope with multiple fronts because “this is the future.”

Iran seeks to pose a multi-front challenge to Israel and is building up its forces in Lebanon and Gaza, deploying militias in Syria and Iraq and maintaining its supporters in Yemen. Iran is a global and regional problem and a challenge to Israel,” Gantz said.

Israel, he said, is dealing with the Iranian threat in an active manner against its proxies in Syria, Lebanon and Gaza.

“At the end of the day, when a Palestinian Islamic Jihad operative in Gaza fires on Israel, he does it with the support of Iran. We know this and are dealing with it on a number of levels, in various means and in several different places,” he said, adding that Israel will continue to act.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Nationwide emergency alert test to happen on August 11th

AZ family.com

Phoenix, AZ – an emergency alert test will be sent nationwide to televisions, radios and select cell phones issued by FEMA.  The tests will begin at 11:20 am MST on August 11th and will be sent to electronics that have opted to receive test messages.

The tests are in preparation and raise awareness about emergencies and how to prepare for disaster situations.  The dept encourages Arizona to opt in for emergency alerts.

– Fair Use –

So this is a nationwide emergency alert test  … but why are they only urging Arizonans to opt in for the tests?  Do you suppose something bad is going to occur in the “Phoenix” region?   Perchance … Phoenix bird rising out of the ashes?  And is August 11th a high watch date?

Arthur
      Participant

Yes, the legend of the Phoenix makes a mockery of the born again experience. We die with Christ and are raised with Him.

There are a lot of strange things going on in Arizona. This is a shame as if I were to live in the USA, Arizona would be at the top of my list. I love cacti. 🌵 💕

Anyway, here is an article on the legend of the Phoenix:

https://www.watchmanalexander.com/blog/the-occult-symbolism-of-the-phoenix-part-1

Geri9
        Participant

The Egyptians embraced the  Phoenix bird.

Some of America’s founding fathers suggested the Phoenix bird as the mascot and it got shot down for the Bald Eagle.  Ben Franklin suggested the Turkey. So glad nobody listen to him.

tenderreed
      Participant

Curious this set for the 11th!!!

TR

Geri9
        Participant

What do you know about this date?  Is it a high watch time?

The only thing I can think of  … is 8/11 … a trial run … for 9/11 ? :unsure:

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      tenderreed
      Participant

Look up the thread, watch dates!

Dr. Awe and others have lighted upon Aug 11th!

TR

Geri9
        Participant

Ok … he’s calling it the timeframe of the “New Wine Festival”

Geri9
      Participant

Oh … and then there is this …

Jesuit astronomers are using a powerful telescope at the Mount Graham International Observatory in Arizona to search the heavens for alien life.  Tom Horn and Chris Putnam, say in their book that the Vatican is awaiting an alien savior. – Fair Use –

So perhaps they are trying to line up their ducks to the rapture event to explain away our disappearance with the arrival of the aliens? :unsure:

Geri9
      Participant

Sean Osborne – Eschatology Today – August 5, 2021 at 6:43 PM

There is a very high probability that Israel, with or without allies, will attack Iran with all military force it can muster… including the preemptive use of nuclear weapons… before our calendar can roll over from September to October 2021. That’s less than 10 weeks from yesterday.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/israel-to-unsc-halt-irans-brazen-ship-attacks-675793

Marana’tha!

Sean Osborne – August 5, 2021 at 8:19 PM

This assumes PM Naftali Bennett is a man who means what he says.

“Iran has violated all of the guidelines set in the JCPOA and is only around 10 weeks away from acquiring weapons-grade materials necessary for a nuclear weapon. Therefore it is time to act.”

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Sean Osborne – Eschatology Today – August 6, 2021 at 4:26 AM

🚨 Red Alert – Just moments ago rocket sirens alerted on the Golan, HaGalil, Ha Elyon area.

This is expected as a result of the current war tension with Iran.

Isaiah 17 (destruction of Damascus and Syria) has always been assessed here at Eschatology Today blog as being directly linked to Jeremiah 49, verses 23-27 and 34-39.

Israel has warned the US that any break in nuke talks, as distraction and delaying tactic in itself, would trigger an Iranian breakout to nuclear weapons capability.

We have arrived at that moment; there is no walking it back now – game over.

5:56 AM
      10 rockets were fired into northern Israel by Hezbollah this morning. The IAF has been striking Hezbollah targets in Lebanon for the last 90 minutes. 

7:54 AM
      Thus far Hezbollah has fired 19 of their 122mm rockets to virtual combat ineffective status.

IAF and IDF Arty are doing serious damage and there are enemy fatalities.

👀

11:29 AM
      As expected, HAMAS has joined the fray with Hezbollah and Iran. Next is Syria, and Pali’s in Judea and Samaria.

In case no one remembers, the Psalm 83 war scenario final act is a multi-front conflict that will make the 1947, 1967, 1973 and 2006 wars pale in comparison.

– Fair Use –

Tammie
      Participant

I say bring it! God is ready to fight for Israel—- Pray for the peace of Israel and pray for the salvation of souls, but watch what God will do! :yahoo: He keeps His promises always and He will not let Israel be destroyed with a nuclear weapon.

tenderreed
      Participant

He indeed shall also keep a remnant!
      The sufferings Israel must still endure highlights their spiritual malaise!

God is still calling out, but few have answered!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

Short clip from Tim Henderson … starts at 15 seconds – 3:00

– Fair Use –

Leaving Soon
      Participant

More MOTB tech being put in place.

https://rumble.com/vkuagz-do-you-have-eyes-to-see-.html

Blue
      Participant

More war for Israel:

-Fair Use-

Geri9
        Participant

Wow, this is exciting intel news … sure sounds like this could be it … the door on Flight 777 gets slam shut  and all systems GO … prepare for take off :popcorn  … while the dispensation of the Church Age ends. :yes:

“Days of war”? … praying for Israel’s protection.

Meanwhile if it all starts today/tomorrow … then perhaps by Wed.  the 11th the FEMA emergency broadcast announcement is really all about explaining to the left behind … “about our disappearance and trying to calm the chaos and confusion?” B-)

Susan
      Participant

Praying for Israel’s protection too

By the way, yesterday after we got home from shopping, there was a message left that the Louisiana Dept of Health had called to schedule a group phone call tonight at 6 to discuss the vax. They told us to answer our phone at 6pm.

Geri9
        Participant

Yikes … that is scary … what are you going to do?

Geri9
      Participant

I thought this move got pushed to the back burner … but it could be a reality soon.  The Iranians are fed up with the Ayatollah Khomeini dictatorship and are crying out for the REAL Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi of Iran to be reinstated.  He currently lives in the Washington DC area.  And can you see this switcheroo happening after IDF removes Iran’s nuclear threats?  And is this part of the “peace and safety” for the region? :unsure:

Historic Delegation of Iranians Bring Vision of Peace to Israel

CBN News
      Chris Mitchell
      8/4/21

JERUSALEM, Israel – For decades, the Islamic Republic of Iran has committed great time and resources to the destruction of Israel.  Over the years, cracks in support of the Islamic regime continue to grow. That helped lead to a historic visit to Israel this week by a group of Iranian ex-patriots.

The group’s trip came at a tumultuous time for Iran. Demonstrators in the country’s southwest are protesting the government’s decision to limit their water supply.  Several people have been killed and more protests have spread throughout the country calling for regime change.

As we heard on the streets of Iran, people were shouting against the Iranian government, ‘Israel is not our enemy. America is not our enemy. You are’ – referring to the Iranian regime – ‘our enemy.’  People in Iran realize who is their enemy and they are trying to do their best to get rid of the Iranian regime,” Dr. Amir Hamidi, a member of the delegation, told CBN News.

While these protests continue inside the country, Iranians are showing support to Israel for the first time. 

“They want to mark history,” said Ellie Cohanim, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy.

The group came with the Institute for Voices of Liberty, which is dedicated to encouraging democracy in Iran. Cohanim’s family fled the republic when she was five years old.

“They are here to tell the people of Israel that they support them, and they reject the Iranians regime’s anti-Semitism and genocidal desire to wipe Israel off the face of the earth,” said Cohanim.

In 1979, the revolution led by Ayatollah Khomeini turned Iran from a pro-Western power to a country dedicated to destroying Israel and spreading its Islamic beliefs worldwide. The Iranians on this delegation call the past 42 years an aberration in Iran’s long history.

“Unfortunately, this regime is at war with Iranian history, culture, civilization and, most importantly, the Iranian values of tolerance and acceptance,” said Dr. Ben Tabatabaei, an international business and economist.

“We’re here to make it very clear to the people of Israel that the Iranian people stand with the people of Israel and that we condemn the regime in Iran, which is the occupying force,” he added.

For the past year, the world has heard about the Abraham Accords, historic peace deals Israel has signed with its Arab neighbors. One of the goals of this delegation is to let people know about the so-called Cyrus Accords.

“Cyrus Accords, a peace deal between Israel and a future free democratic Iran is possible as well,” said Len Khodorkovsky, a former senior advisor to the US special representative for Iran.

These accords are named after the Persian king, who allowed the Jews to rebuild the Second Temple in Jerusalem.

Khodorkovsky says this event led the Iranian people to believe “that for 2500 years, there were warm relations between the people of Israel and the people of Iran.”

Cohanim says her story is a “prime example” of warm relations between Iran and the Jewish people.

“The Iranian Jews, we were one of the most ancient Jewish communities in the world.  We lived side by side with our neighbors for 2500 years. I am Iranian culturally. My heart is still with my brothers and sisters in the country. And so, this Iranian regime that came in in 1979, they are a complete aberration. They preach hatred but the people are rejecting it,” said Cohanim.

Ahmad Batbei, an Iranian activist, served two years in an Iranian prison as a political prisoner.  He, too, is sending a message of love to Israel.

“The main message is we are not your enemy. We love you. We can be not necessarily friends. We can be brothers. We have a lot of cultural values that we can make up a good Middle East with these values,” he said.

Although the mission traveled throughout the country, they felt it significant as Iranians to visit Jerusalem, the city a once-great Persian ruler helped rebuild.

“I wish you could have seen the awe that the various delegates saw when they walked in the City of David, when they heard the history that stems from Cyrus the Great through various millennia and how much the two people have in common,” said Khodorkovsky.

“I think it just reinforced the reason why they came here.  And we hope that this is not a one-off, that this is a beginning of a long-term process, which inevitably ends up in peace and prosperity for both people right after they sign the Cyrus Accords, of course,” he added.

In the meantime, their hearts remain back home.

Lots of my countrymen inside Iran, which I talk to them, I read them messages and so on, they are hoping. They are desperate and they’re waiting every minute, every for the dismantlement of the Iranian Islamic Republic,” said Hamidi.

– Fair Use –

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Geri9.
      Susan
      Participant

Idk, should we answer or should we not :unsure:

Geri9
        Participant

Personally … I wouldn’t answer the call.   It’s weird how they assumed you would be home then … you could be on vacation or have other plans.   Unless … do they have spies in a vehicle across the street watching and observing your daily schedule for the past week?  Can you put your vehicle in the garage just in case to make it look like you’re not home and close the blinds or curtains and not turn on the lights?

Praying they stop bothering you and your family and the call never happens.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Geri9.
      Susan
      Participant

Oh we rarely answer the phone anyway but he did say, ‘be sure to answer your phone’.

I already know Mike won’t answer it, I’ll follow his lead

Yohanan

I wouldn’t answer it. They’re trying to intimidate you.

Arthur
      Participant

Now inanimate objects are racist. Will the insanity ever end?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/university-spends-50000-removing-racist-boulder-campus

Arthur
      Participant

It gets even more insane, my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Apparently believing in creation is now a form of white supremacy. I wish I were joking. :wacko:

https://www.israel365news.com/195766/scientific-american-mag-creationism-is-a-form-of-white-supremacy/

Susan
      Participant

God Forbid!

Geri9
      Participant

God has already turned them over to a reprobate mind

Romans 1:28

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

II Timothy 3:13

But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

II Thess 2:10 -11

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

What Truth do they not believe?

John 14:6   Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Geri9
      Participant

Starts at 3:02

– Fair Use –

Todd Tomlinson
        Participant

This doesn’t bode well for the US.   Look at history and every time the US government slaps Israel – something bad seems to happen — hurricanes, tornados, …    Hold on to your hats – its going to be a wild ride.

Arthur
      Participant

Lebanon is totally collapsing.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/lebanons-economy-quickly-collapsing-amid-hyperinflation-power-outages

The Middle East is in chaos.

Everything is ripe for the Gog Magog War.

Geri9
      Participant

Starts 2:46

– Fair Use –

tenderreed
      Participant

Bring it Lord!

Aug 11th/25th?!  Sept/Oct ???

Soon and very soon we will be home, forevermore!

As grains in the hourglass fall denoting the passing of time, I am struck by the abrasive nature of sand marking our days upon this Earth!

TR

Leaving Soon
      Participant

And now cats and dogs becoming friends !!!

Geri9
        Participant

:mdrmdr:   It seems to me the shepherd was an annoying bully and ticking off the poor  kitten … but then what do I know … I’ve never owned a cat.

Soon soon soon all the animals will be getting along :whistle:

tenderreed
      Participant

At 100 replies!

TR

That’s a lot of mouth on the kittens neck. Hope she grows up fast!

Yohanan

Continue here

avataravataravataravataravataravatar
Viewing 87 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest