2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 3.7

Home Forums Main Forum 2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 3.7

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • Author
      Yohanan

Carry on! Seeing as I said there would not be a version 4 it’s a good thing there are an infinite amount of numbers to the right of the decimal! ;-)

Previous thread here.

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      tenderreed
      Participant

Again, 2021 seems to be the year of divine destiny!  Two thousand years in the making!

Even so Lord, we are ever ready and waiting!

Much activity on the Earth as well as in the heavenlies, speaks of our imminent evacuation!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

Yep … we are running out of time …  this is the year

Starts @ 4:02

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:04

– Fair Use –

MyWhiteStone
      Participant

Infinite, Yohanan? Hmmmm…  Maybe “…large enough for all practical purposes.” :yes:

The problem with “Part 3.bignumber” is staying down in this 3-point stance for all that time.  And it’s really hard to keep looking up from that 3-point stance.  I for one am getting tired.  :groan

Somebody say “HUT TWO!  HUT TWO!!”  :yes:   Or blow a trumpet!  :yes:   …Lord???

Yohanan

I’ll take “blow a trumpet” for $200! :yahoo:

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
        Arthur
        Participant

$200 in “Blow a Trumpet.” Please answer in the form of a question.

The date September 7, 2021 is famous for a Biblical event that involved the voice of an archangel.

Yohanan

Hmmmmm. What is Feast of Trumpets? ;-)

Arthur
        Participant

Psssttt…voice of the archangel. ;-)

1 Thessalonians 4:16

New King James Version

16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:21

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:15

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

In the comment section …

Glenn Beck’s listeners raised $10M in one day to get people out of Afghanistan. He has had several planeloads of people evacuated numbering in the thousands. You know if he could do it, so could our government.

Another person posted

As of yesterday they had raised 28 million… but, according to Glenn Beck… the state department isn’t responding to their requests to coordinate the planes and allow the Christians into the airport. Even though that was the original plan… without the cooperation of the state dept and military, I would be surprised if they were able to get thousands out.

– Fair Use –

Arthur
      Participant

Almost sounds like they want a hostage situation. Definitely some funny business going on with Afghanistan. Perhaps it’ll be the straw that broke the camel’s back for Biden and they’ll bring in someone worse.

Susan
      Participant

There has been an explosion near the airport in Kabul.

Praying for Glenn’s protection. In Jesus name, Amen

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:13

-Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Here’s Lisa’s take on the explosion that Susan mentioned

Starts @ 48 seconds

– Fair Use –

tenderreed
      Participant

Prophecy is happening!  The world is crumbling!  The fires of war will follow the arsons of EARTH!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 54 seconds

– Fair Use –

Geri9
        Participant

Near the end of this short clip … Lisa said another explosion happened at the airport and unfortunately US marine(s) died.

After seeing this comment from someone in her youtube I wonder if they have to cause a diversion with the bombs so they can fly the planes out? :unsure:

someone said

Glen Beck has been flying folks out 3 planes a day with the Nazarene fund I believe it’s called 🙏🏽🇺🇸

– Fair Use –

NoFearJustFaith
          Participant

This is so sad. The pictures on the news are horrific! So far, 4 Marines dead and 3 injured. No word from the White House! Joe should not have to resign, he should not be impeached, he SHOULD be in prison.

Tammie
            Participant

No he and many others should be shot before a firing squad for treason to the American people for stealing the country and selling us to China and the Muslim brotherhood. B-)

tenderreed
      Participant

The drums of war sounding!

A drum roll if you will before the Rapture!

TR

Leaving Soon
      Participant

Hal Turner says…

“A source informs me as follows: The US Department of Homeland Security is working on a chip-equipped vaccine passport card for use by Americans for buying ANYTHING.”

Believe me they probably already have it and have had it for years.

And I just noticed this week at the grocery store I mostly go to now has a finger scanner next to the credit/debit card pay thing and they are making their employees wear face shields.

Which I think means they will use bio metrics to make sure you are who you say you are when paying and identifying as vaxxed.

Here’s the full and short article.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/covert-intel-homeland-security-vaccine-cards-with-chip-coming-to-usa-can-t-even-buy-gasoline-without-vax

Geri9
      Participant

ISIS Suicide bomber kills 13 at Kabul airport including children and 3 United States marines as a paralyzed Joe Biden White House collapses

Two explosions at Kabul airport have killed at least 13 people, including children, and injured at least three US troops just hours after intelligence officials warned of an imminent threat to the crowd gathered there trying to escape the Taliban.
      We told you that the Biden administration would have blood on their hands for their dirty deeds in Afghanistan, and today, 5 days before the evacuation deadline, the blood has begun to flow in the nation where Walkaway Joe Biden has created the world’s largest Islamic terror state. 3 United States Marines are among the dead in this attack, and sadly their deaths are only the first of many that the world will witness in horror in the coming days and weeks. Joe Biden’s hands are dripping with blood.

“The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.” Psalm 9:17

The images of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris smirking and laughing when asked about Americans stranded in Afghanistan should be a picture that every American needs to burn into their brains so we never forget. This is what it looks like when a nations falls, when its leaders are corrupt. Everything that is now unfolding has been long planned and is quite intentional, the New World Order is taking over and the blood is being shed as a ritual sacrifice. Now would be a good time to throw yourself at the feet of Jesus, and plead His mercy and grace. Pray for the families and loved ones of the fallen.

From Daily Mail UK: The first blast was caused by an ISIS suicide bomber in a vest, detonating outside The Baron Hotel, where Westerners were staying before their evacuation flights. A second explosion was reported nearby a short time later at the airport’s Abbey Gate, where crowds of Afghans have been gathering for more than a week in the hope of being put on one of the evacuation flights out. That explosion was caused by a car bomb, according to unconfirmed reports.

Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby tweeted there were a ‘number of US & civilian’ casualties but it’s unclear if he was referring to deaths or injuries.  At least three US troops were injured and it remains unclear if any Americans were killed. The nationalities of all of the victims are not yet known.

As many as 1,500 Americans remain stranded in Afghanistan with increasingly bleak options;

Hide in your homes and risk missing the chance to be flown out on one of the last evacuation flights

Make a run for the Pakistan border, which is now overrun with Afghans and nearly 200 miles away

Go to the airport, where there is a risk being blown up, shot at or getting lost in the crowd.

Despite the escalating chaos, the US’s top diplomat made the astonishing claim on Thursday morning, before the explosion, that it was ‘relatively safe’ on the ground and people should still be able to make their way there.

Now, Americans in Afghanistan are being told not to go to the airport.
      The Pentagon on Thursday denied fears that the US was going to withdraw within 36 hours, but Press Secretary John Kirby offered no date for when troops would leave, saying only they would stay in Afghanistan until the ‘end of the mission’. It offers little hope to the Americans on the ground who are stuck behind Taliban lines, unable to get to the airport.

Overnight, 5,100 people were flown out of Kabul on US military planes. Another 8,300 were saved by coalition flights. The total – 13,400 – was drastically less than the 19,000 rescued in the previous 24 hours. Ross Wilson, the Acting US Ambassador in Afghanistan, said on Thursday his office was making ‘phone calls’ but that many Americans didn’t leave when they had the chance and are now on their own.

‘We have through the State Department been placing phone calls to virtually all those who have registered with us to find out are they still in Afghanistan, are they interested in leaving Afghanistan, do they need help.

‘People chose not to leave – that’s their business, that’s their right. We regret now that many may find themselves in a position that they would rather not be in,’ he told CBS This Morning on Thursday.

Britain is now telling its citizens that anyone who hasn’t yet been able to get out should make a run for the border and seek refuge in Pakistan.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Update … :cry:     And the 120+ who are wounded, will they receive treatment for their injuries with the Taliban in charge?  I doubt it …

Sean Osborne – Eschatology Today  Aug 26, 2021 at 1:09 PM

New info: A minimum of 40 dead and 120+ wounded in HKIA attacks.

Taliban checkpoints which completely surround HKIA airport allowed the IS-K terrorist attackers free passage through to launch the attacks.

– Fair Use –

JesusGirl
      Participant

Horrible 😱😢🙏🏼

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:17

– Fair Use –

churchgal
      Participant

I am hoping and praying that in the persecution and pressure that is upon all in Afghanistan at this time….that the Lord’s plan is to save the last few if even by the fire of fear and of death.,..before He comes with a shout to remove His church and then after the covenant is signed the final years of testing and judgment come upon the world….As we pray for the people in the middle east, let us of course pray for relief, safety, freedom and protection….but let us pray the hard prayer also….that whatever it takes Lord, bring them to the knowledge of Jesus and His saving grace…whatever it takes, for we should not fear he who can kill the body…but pray for their salvation and eternal destination……bring them into the fold Lord…whatever it takes :prayer-hands:

KolleenWStone

Amen churchgal. My heart of prayer anymore is for the lost. Nothing is more important than where eternity will be spent.

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:14

– Fair Use –

Geri9
        Participant

This was posted in the comment section

Sister Lisa, my friend sent this to me: The “Underground Church” in Kabul, Afghanistan is now at home with the Lord. 🙏🏽♥️ “We received news that the underground church in Kabul Afghanistan has been martyrd. Our friends have been in contact and met together last night in deep prayer. The last words she spoke were, “We feel your prayers because this supernatural boldness came over us and we were singing in the Spirit even the kids said mom we will not deny Jesus. As they were on the phone they heard screaming and gun shots. God is so powerful they went to be with the Creator filled with joy. We will be fasting tommorow for the churches.” KEEP PRAYING! Their reward is great. May the enemy encounter Jesus and His love that they repent.”

– Fair Use –

Patricia N.
      Participant

How horrible!

Yohanan

So very ready to be off of this horrible rock, in Heaven with our Rock!

tenderreed
      Participant

Well said!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 4:50

– Fair Use –

Leaving Soon
      Participant

Don’t forget to pray over the food The Lord gives you.

https://www.brighteon.com/71c73322-e413-44ce-8932-678ae9687924

Arthur
        Participant

What a nightmare, if true.

Graphene oxide in food? *Yuck*

Leaving Soon
          Participant

They have all their bases covered, T’s crossed, and I’s dotted. The only thing that can save us from being slow or fast murdered at this point is the Rapture.

Leaving Soon
            Participant

It’s looking like phase 5 will begin sometime in September after some sort of “event”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-31-the-five-phases-of-vaccine-compliance.html#

Sorry for posting this stuff.

Now’s the time to be as close to Jesus as possible.

Geri9
              Participant

I think it will take place on 9/11 …. I was watching a youtube and in the comment section … Keegan posted about the GREAT Reset … and someone else commented … with “Biden said plainly we will have everything accomplished by SEPTEMBER 11th so we will soon see.” – Fair Use –

I think the Biblical wars “might” begin in October (aka Red October).   Israel will have to do something to stop Iran from having the nuke bombs.

Its looking more like our Red Sea moment of crossing over to the other side (the Promise Land Heaven) is SOON!   If not … we will truly be living in the Twilight  zone and it will no longer be “business as usual” if we can’t go to the grocery stores without the vaxx proof.

Leaving Soon
                Participant

I didn’t hear Biden mention that yet.

Makes sense though. 9/11 is one of “Their” most holy of holy days if not “Their” # 1 holiest day of the year.

I feel like we have been living in the twilight zone for almost 2 years now. I really thought 2019 was the latest possibility I was contemplating back before 2017

With that said we still have a “small space of grace” left to try and warn/win the lost before that window closes any second now.

Geri9
      Participant

Starts 1:08

– Fair Use –

Susan
      Participant

Hurricane Ida is headed for us (Louisiana). Mike and I are not evacuating. We have about 20 outside cats we care for.  We are completely trusting in our Lord and Savior, our All in ALL. Prayers are much appreciated! Do not worry, we are not. :thankyou

Geri9
        Participant

:prayer-hands:  for a hedge of protection and that the angels surround your home and your street and its only a mild rainstorm with no flooding, damaging winds or electrical outages.

When Hurricane Irene came inland and hit Vermont in 2011 … the night before my aunt and I were praying via our cell phones.  Sunday the eye of the storm came thru and it was just a little rain storm on our street.  The trees didn’t sway, no pine cones, leaves or branches came down.  The hummingbirds were even out … feeding from the sugar water feeder … they weren’t afraid.  The only evidence that the storm was upon us was the river in the backyard was high and roaring with white foam but our house was up on a mountain.  We still had our electricity.  I was thanking the Lord.  Meanwhile the next day I had trouble driving into work from the back roads.  I was shocked by all the tree limbs down (it looked like a tornado came thru) and  2 roads had road blocks from flooding and the bridge 1 mile away that I would normally take was totally destroyed from that same river that ran thru our property … it washed the foundation stones away and collapsed the bridge.  I had to drive further south to get on the main highway and when I got into work ALL my co-workers said they had flooding in their basements and no power … and one co-worker also had damage to both her wooden decks.  So they brought extra clothes and were showering at work.  They couldn’t believe I was spared from the damage.  I said well my aunt and I were praying the night before to Jesus to protect us from the storm as well as the entire street … and He did. :yahoo:  They all gave me that deer in the highlights look while pondering that statement. :yes:

Loz
        Participant

:prayer-hands: :prayer-hands: :prayer-hands:

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      regina
      Participant

:prayer-hands:

Arthur
      Participant

Louisiana has suffered so much lately. :( Heavenly Father, please restrain this storm and command it to, “Be still!” Protect Susan’s house and her neighbours like the Land of Goshen. May everyone in the area recognize the miraculous Hand of God and give You glory. Protect the cats and calm them. Bring everyone through unscathed with no damage. In Jesus’ Mighty Name, Amen! :prayer-hands:

tenderreed
      Participant

As Geri pointed out, He is able!

TR

Susan
      Participant

Amen and Amen!

Geri, our situations much like yours with Katrina. Only some minor damage to the roof but NO flooding on my block but the rest of the city was destroyed by flood. Our pet squirrel died. His home in the pecan tree fell

There was no electricity for 5 weeks, no gas or clean water so we had to leave and stay at my Mom’s

Susan
      Participant

Just want to give God the praise and all glory. This is when and where I learned to really place my full trust in the Lord. Every level of gov’t from city, state and federal failed us miserably. God showed me things, He provided miraculously. The more I trusted the more He worked things out so precisely and perfectly. He is so AWESOME the way He works and loves us so. Amazing, just amazing!

Tammie
      Participant

Susan — praying for you all! God is in the storm and in the calm :prayer-hands:

https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/menacing-hurricane-ida-may-damage-1-million-homes-gulf-coast

Fair and educational use

Leaving Soon
        Participant

Tammie, yesterday I was in my basement for about 3 hours just thanking and praising Jesus while I was playing pool and listening to some of my music cd’s and when the song “Til the storm passes by” came on I played that one about 5 times in a row and I couldn’t stop thinking about how I can’t wait to get out of here.

Tammie
          Participant

That sounds like a marvelous time, alone with God … and yes that would be completely awesome — Ida comes through and trumpet sounds and up, up, and away on our beautiful, beautiful Flt 777

See Ida is Old Norse ‘ið’ meaning ‘deed’ or ‘action’ — God’s action — He creates the storm and in the aftermath the ‘action’ – is we are outta here!!!!

Here is the Gaither version of it —-

It speaks to all the storms of life that we are all facing at this season; thank you for sharing! :prayer-hands:

Fair and educational use

Tammie
      Participant

This is precious, triplets no less, always amazing gift from the Father and add they can sing in perfect harmony, s0 “What does Heaven mean to you?”

Fair and educational use

Geri9
        Participant

I love their enthusiasm and song!  I thought it sounded like a Bill and Gloria Gaither song and sure enough, it is. :whistle:

Susan
      Participant

Keeping my eyes on Jesus through this storm….pray that Mike and I will continue.

Praise God we still have power.

Geri9
        Participant

Thank you for the good report.  Praise Jesus!  Been praying round the clock for you and everyone else here as well.

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:23

– Fair Use –

Susan
      Participant

I am happy to report and also praise God for power at 2pm! The winds are so unbelieveably strong but I’m just resting in my Savior’s arms. There have been a few times I have been a whiney baby when I hear a loud bang but He calms me quickly and tells me to lean a bit more, He is so Awesome!

Tammie
        Participant

Safe in the midst of the storm!!!! So many storms on the horizon … come Lord Jesus for your Bride, we are watching and listening for your midnight call! :prayer-hands:

Yohanan

Praying for you and Mike! :prayer-hands: :prayer-hands:

KolleenWStone

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 55 seconds

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 2:03

– Fair Use –

I can’t help but think … Jeremiah 50:12 … is in play right now …

Your mother shall be deeply ashamed; She who bore you shall be ashamed. Behold, the least of the nations shall be a wilderness, A dry land and a desert.

———-

Interesting thoughts in the comment section

Our allies are going to start to abandon us one by one and with these idiots in charge our enemies will smell blood in the water, circle and attack.

Talk about a heads up warning with this comment … T.R. you’re going to like this one …

August 26th a complete stranger told me to enjoy the kingdom of heaven I was shocked and amazed at the same time I believe my Holy Father is sending his angels and telling his children to be ready!! I am so excited.

– Fair Use –

tenderreed
      Participant

I agree with Lisa!

Types and shadows, judgements upon our nation, and the foolish being left behind!

TR

Kent
      Participant

This is really difficult for me to watch the country that I love destroying itself. What we are witnessing is a post Christian America. I keep reminding myself that we Christians are sojourners here and are citizens of an infinitely better kingdom. Still, it is painful to witness.

Tammie
        Participant

Kent — you are right of course! Having grown up in a military family and married a military man, my whole life has been patriotic city — I still cry when I see the flag go by, I cry with the national anthem and God Bless the USA — but our citizenship is in heaven and this little lion, as hard as it is to watch must decrease, so as to not be a super power for the new world order … it is heartbreaking… I had a moment today when I watched the Marines coming home in boxes that I just got so angry — Through tears, I wrote a note in Telegram to the Bards group stating that if we really did have a shadow government lead by Trump and a military, why are they not acting? It appears we are being strung along by yet another lie .. I got blasted by one person and responded back in tune — he apologized and a few others stated they had the same thoughts ….. my country is gone forever and I am totally focused on my heavenly home and forever country!!!! I need to go home today! :prayer-hands:

tenderreed
      Participant

Thanks Geri, cool!

TR

Kent
      Participant

Thanks Tammie. Many in my family were in the military. This Commander in Thief is actually bragging about his efforts. Grandpa, Dad, five uncles, and quite a few cousins. They are all gone so they aren’t watching this debacle, unless it’s from balcony seats. I tear up for the flag and anthem. Also when they announce the president before a joint session of Congress. Not this one. You are right; it’s time to move on. Or should I say up!

Yohanan

We do not belong here. This is not our home and never has been. Be are children of the King and our final round on this rock is just about over. I CANNOT wait!!! We are going home! :yahoo: :yahoo:

tenderreed
      Participant

Indeed our days are truly numbered!
      Though perilous times abound, there is great assurance knowing our time is short!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:50

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Now that Biden has armed the Taliban, how long until we see hostage videos of the hundreds of Americans he left stranded in Kabul?

NTEB

Joe Biden is a parasite, a political whoremonger who would do and say anything to obtain power, and do and say anything to retain power. In 2008, as the then-senator Joe Biden was in a helicopter in Afghanistan that got grounded in a snowstorm, Afghan interpreter Mohammed helped to rescue him to safety. Joe Biden is now president and commander-in-chief of the mightiest military on earth, and he has left the man who rescued him in 2008 stranded and alone to face the wrath of the Taliban.

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.” Proverbs 29:2

Now let’s talk Americans, and the nearly 250 of them Joe Biden has intentionally left stranded with Mohammed the Afghan interpreter in Kabul. As demented ‘Walkaway Joe’ Biden and his minions attempt to spin this as the ‘greatest airlift in history’, please keep in mind that it is not. What has actually taken place is the arming of the Taliban with $90,000,000,000.00 in US armaments, making them the most well-funded Islamic terror group in the world. It has completely changed the balance of power in the Middle East, telling our enemies that America is weak, leaderless and powerless. Joe Biden, as he cowardly ordered troops to run away, also ordered a drone strike to show American resolve. That strike killed a family of 10, 7 of whom were children, and didn’t kill any terrorists at all. This is what they’re celebrating.

From the Wall Street Journal: Thirteen years ago, Afghan interpreter Mohammed helped rescue then- Sen. Joe Biden and two other senators stranded in a remote Afghanistan valley after their helicopter was forced to land in a snowstorm. Now, Mohammed is asking President Biden to save him.

“Hello Mr. President:  Save me, and my family,” Mohammed, who asked not to use his full name while in hiding, told the Wall Street Journal as the last Americans flew out of Kabul on Monday.  “Don’t forget me here.”

Mohammed, his wife, and their four children are hiding from the Taliban after his years long attempt to get out of Afghanistan got tangled in the bureaucracy. They are among countless Afghan allies who were left behind when the U.S. ended its 20-year military campaign in Afghanistan on Monday.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Democrat Nancy Pelosi blocks the House from reading the names of 13 US service members killed in Afghanistan into the Congressional record

NTEB

Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Tuesday blocked the House from publicly reading the names of the 13 killed U.S. service members in Afghanistan, House Republicans said.

There’s Vice President Kamala Harris laughing maniacally when asked about the situation in Afghanistan, there’s pretend president Joe Biden checking his watch as the caskets of dead US soldiers are taken off the plane, and not to be outdone, there’s House Speaker Nancy Pelosi refusing to allow the names of the fallen to be read into the congressional record. What does this all mean? It means that America is now firmly in the control of people who hate her and seek her end, and Nancy Pelosi is bringing down the gavel.

Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.” Zephaniah 3:8

The prophet Zephaniah foresaw the creation of the United Nations General Assembly nearly 2,500 years before it happened in 1945. Zephaniah prophesied that all the nations of the world would be gathered to gather in an assembly, for the express purpose of meeting thier doom in the Battle of Armageddon where they will fight with the armies of Antichrist against God and His Christ. America will be one of those nations, that’s what’s coming. You can stop saying ‘God Bless America’ now, because He’s not.

From BREITBART News: Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL) told the Floridan that Pelosi ignored the Republicans’ request to read the names, instead she “just closed the House down.”

We gaveled in, had a prayer, said the pledge of allegiance, took a moment of silence with pretty much all republican veterans, then asked to be recognized to read names and bring up Afghanistan legislation,” mast told the Floridian. “They did not acknowledge us, and just closed the House down.” 

Rep. Carlos A. Gimenez (R-FL) tweeted a rhetorical question of whether Pelosi is attempting “to cover up” the Afghan debacle by not allowing the names to be read publicly on the floor.

“How badly do Nancy Pelosi and the House Democrats want to cover up this Afghanistan debacle?” Gimenez asked. “They just blocked Members of Congress from reading the names of the service members who sacrificed their lives in Afghanistan last week. Don’t you think our military deserves better?”

Rep. Greg Steube (R-FL) criticized Pelosi’s decision of ignoring Republicans’ requests by suggesting the incident is an example of “how far our nation has fallen.”

“House Democrats just refused to recognize Republican veterans on the House Floor to read the names of our fallen service members in Afghanistan. That’s how far our nation has fallen,” Steube said.

The denied republican request comes as nearly 40 republicans have called for President Biden to resign for stranding Americans and abandoning US gear in Afghanistan. 

When House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) attempted a House vote to “require” Biden to recover the military gear and Americans, Democrats blocked the vote. “Democrats just blocked a vote to require a plan from President Biden to bring Americans home and to account for all the military equipment he left behind,” McCarthy tweeted. “Republicans will not stop until every American is home safely.”

– Fair Use –

Patricia N.
        Participant

Hi Geri,
        Sorry, I must have been composing my post just as you were uploading your very similar one.

Geri9
          Participant

No problem, sis.  The news is coming in so fast now from various sources … its hard to keep up.  Its good that its posted twice … with the unbelievable cold actions from these demonRATS.

Patricia N.
      Participant

“Nancy Pelosi Stops GOP From Reading Names Of 13 Fallen Military Members”

“House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made the controversial decision to not allow the names of the 13 United States military members from being read aloud in the House for a moment of silence.”

“‘We gaveled in, had a prayer, said the Pledge of Allegiance, took a moment of silence with pretty much all Republican veterans, then asked to be recognized to read names and bring up Afghanistan legislation. They did not acknowledge us, and just closed the House down,’ Rep. Brian Mast, an Afghanistan veteran, said to The Floridian.”

Nancy Pelosi Stops GOP From Reading Names Of 13 Fallen Military Members

Tammie
        Participant

She looks pure evil! The witch — there is a place for her, set up by her king! My anger against her evil is founded on the truth, she does not respect life, even in it’s death ….

Patricia N.
      Participant

“Why Joe Biden can’t resign, or be removed — or die”

“As soon as Kamala Harris takes the presidential oath, the vice presidency is left vacant.  In that case, a tie vote means that the legislation, resolution, or confirmation under consideration fails.

A Senate chamber without a vice president puts Mitch McConnell in the catbird seat.  He can kill all Democrat initiatives, including any nomination to refill the vice presidency.

The Democrat agenda goes up in smoke.  The 3.5-trillion-dollar budget reconciliation bill is blocked.  The For the People bill is blocked.  The Green New Deal is blocked.  Packing the Supreme Court is dead.  As is any attempt to scuttle the filibuster or grab guns.

Therefore, the Democrats will keep Joe in office.  Even if he’s reduced to talking gibberish and eating Jell-O.  Kamala also stays where she is, and the Democrat dream of fundamental transformation remains alive.”

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/why_joe_biden_cant_resign_or_be_removed__or_die.html

Yohanan

Time for a clean page. Go here.

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest