2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 3.8

Home Forums Main Forum 2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 3.8

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • Author
      Yohanan

Carry on!

Previous thread here.

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Tammie
      Participant

Well my Wednesday wedding will wait for yet another week to go by — I’ll take a Thursday wedding, Friday wedding anyone, Saturday, do I hear Sunday wedding bells, ok then make it a Monday wedding, is anyone standing up for a Tuesday wedding, ok then I will settle for the Wednesday wedding and be thankful :yes: :prayer-hands: :flyup:

Geri9
        Participant

:mdrmdr:

My vote is we might have to wait for Feast of Trumpets to keep in line with the Shemetah alignment to ring in the new year.   Hopefully the Lord is using the same calendar that we are … of either Monday Sept. 6th at sundown (Labor Day) or will it be Tuesday Sept. 7th or at closing … Wednesday Sept. 8th at sundown? :popcorn

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 6:01

– Fair Use –

Tammie
        Participant

Can I just say, Lisa is funny to watch in her emphasis of items ….  Her head tilts down and looking to the left is funny to me. I do zoom calls a lot, both for work and for my students, and looking at the camera is not that hard, sorry this one just hit my funny bone ….. :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:  She always presents interesting material. I would love to see the Aurora dip down here in the south but getting the left over outer bands of Ida leads me to don’t I will see any of that.

Geri9
          Participant

Bwahahaha yeah she will never look straight directly at the camera … its always to the left.  What I thought was cool this time is … she is literally giving a rapture time frame with dates! :yahoo:    She has never done that before, that I know of.

Last night the sky was awesome here … the weird thing was I didn’t see any moonlight at all but yet the sky was free of clouds and the stars were soooooo bright.  You didn’t need a telescope to see the Little Dipper, etc.  One star was the brightest of the whole bunch … not sure what that one is called …

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
            Arthur
            Participant

Polaris, the North Star.

The Little Dipper is important in navigation as its brightest star, Polaris, also known as the North Star, reveals the location of the North Celestial Pole. Polaris is the nearest bright star to the pole. The star’s angle above the horizon can also be used to find your latitude on Earth, which used to make the North Star exceptionally useful to sailors. For observers near the equator, Polaris appears near the horizon.

https://www.constellation-guide.com/little-dipper/

Patricia N.
      Participant

I have heard that when folks are trying to remember something, most people tend to look up and to the left.  I know I do.  And if you’re imagining the future, you look to the right.  This may, I theorize, have something to do with the way we write–left to right?  Or maybe memories are stored in the left side of our brains?

I always like Lisa’s videos too.

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:20

– Fair Use –

Blue
      Participant

I wonder what these guys will be doing during the ten days of darkness.

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:02

– Fair Use –

Blue
      Participant

Ready, set, let’s go home!  Woo hoo!

Arthur
      Participant

Harvard was originally founded as a Christian university…

Harvard selects an atheist for chief university chaplain

It’s time to go home.

gratefulforgrace
      Participant

wow…this world is more and more disturbing every moment we are still here…helps loosen the grip and any hope in the godless world that the majority are putting all their hope in…sad

tenderreed
      Participant

No saving this corrupt system, the flood gates containing evil are at breaking point!  Can’t be much longer!

The exact time is still hidden, but the season is revealed!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

New Zealand Police shot dead “ISIS -inspired extremist” after he stabs 6 at supermarket

The attacker had been a “person of interest” since 2016, police said.

ABC News
      ByBrittyn Clennett
      Sept 3, 2021

New Zealand is reeling from a knife-wielding rampage at a busy Auckland supermarket that left six fighting for their lives and the assailant dead. Authorities have called it a terror attack.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern confirmed that the man behind Friday’s terrorist attack in Auckland, who was shot dead by police after he stabbed six people in a supermarket, was inspired by ideologies of the Islamic State militant group.

A violent extremist undertook a terrorist attack on innocent New Zealanders,” Ardern said at a briefing Friday afternoon.

Three of the six victims were critically injured, one is in serious condition and two are in moderate condition, police said.

The attacker, who cannot be identified under local laws, was a Sri Lankan national who arrived in New Zealand in 2011. He had been a “person of interest” and under heavy surveillance by the New Zealand police and Special Tactics Group since 2016, Ardern said.

The attack took place at LynnMall in the district of New Lynn on Friday afternoon. Officers, who were closely following the man, watched as he entered the Countdown supermarket.

Police Commissioner Andrew Coster said they believe the man took a knife from one of the supermarket shelves. The officers on the scene “challenged the man and diverted his attention.” Police shot and killed him within one minute of beginning the attack.

“We were doing absolutely everything possible to monitor him and indeed the fact that we were able to intervene so quickly, in roughly 60 seconds, shows just how closely we were watching him,” said Coster during Friday’s briefing.

Coster said the attacker was a “lone actor” and authorities are confident there is no further threat posed to the public.

When asked why police resisted arresting or deporting the attacker in recent years, despite “his interest in extremist ideology,” Ardern said authorities did everything they could, within the legal means, “to keep people safe from this individual.”

“What happened today was despicable. It was hateful. It was wrong,” Ardern said.

“It was carried out by an individual—not a faith, not a culture, not an ethnicity, but an individual person—who was gripped by ideology that is not supported here by anyone or any community,” she added. “He alone carries the responsibility for these acts. Let that be where the judgment falls.”

New Zealand has been on high alert for terror attacks since early 2019, when a white supremacist gunman killed 51 people at two mosques in Christchurch. This May, four people were stabbed in a supermarket in Dunedin on the country’s South Island.

– Fair Use –

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
        Arthur
        Participant

Lone actor, they say. Interesting choice of words.

Anyway, likely a distraction for the media who can take a breather from trying to cover up the disastrous lockdown in NZ.

Geri9
      Participant

Special Ops Veterans Group “Pineapple Express” doing what our Government refuses to do, rescue the hundreds of stranded Americans in Kabul

NTEB

The Pineapple Express, a network of special operations veterans and contacts on the ground who came together to evacuate American citizens and Afghan allies, is moving to the next phase of their operations — getting the hundreds of Americans left behind by Joe Biden in Afghanistan to safety.

I so very much appreciate our servicemen and women who risk their lives on a daily basis to keep Americans safe at home and around the world. Their generals may have betrayed them, and their commander-in-chief may be AWOL, but God bless the American soldier. Now a group of retired veterans known as the Pineapple Express are doing what our government refuses to do, go in and rescue the hundreds of Americans left stranded in Afghanistan by Biden’s cowardly retreat and surrender to the Taliban.

“Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.” 2 Timothy 2:3,4

I was raised by a WWII veteran of the US Army Air Force, my brother a US Marine, and nearly all of my street preachers were former and active military. I consider myself to be a highly patriotic person who loves America and who seeks to help fulfill the aims set out by our Founding Fathers. Enjoy this article on the Pineapple Express, and please pray for these brave veterans who cannot sit by and do nothing while Americans remain in harm’s way. Semper fi.

From BREITBART News: “We’re having to move from what was a very network-centric starfish kind of thing to way more of a deliberate recovery. That focuses on two things, moving people to safety, getting them immediately out of harm’s way from retribution and targeting and then ultimately some of them to freedom,” said Scott Mann, a retired Green Beret who co-founded the Pineapple Express.

“Categorically, we’re looking at American citizens that are still a couple of hundred, at least, that are still in country,”  He said in an interview with Breitbart news on Tuesday.  “Nobody else is coming,”  He said.

He said they are also looking to aid Afghan partner forces, at-risk Afghans, innovators in democracy and the arts, women, prosecutors, judges, and young girls who have participated in non-profit art endeavors.

Mann did not detail exactly what those plans were, but said he and his teammates would rely on networks in place for “years and years.”

“Green Berets are good at working by, with, and through indigenous populations and cultures, and we don’t have to be on the ground to get things done, you know, and, and that’s, that’s the bottom line,” he said.

The Pineapple Express helped to get about 700 Americans and Afghans inside the Kabul airport in three days, using a “shepherd concept.” Mann said former special operators used their contacts in and outside of Afghanistan to get people inside. He said he even received calls from inside the White House and the Joint Chiefs of Staff for help to get people out.

“I’ve had calls from inside the White House in the West Wing and the Joint Chiefs to get their people out,” he said.

Mann said it all started with one Afghan commando he has been friends with since 2010, who even went through the U.S. Special Forces qualification, or “Q,” course. The Afghan commando had applied for a Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) to come to the U.S. two years ago, but it had not yet been approved.

When Kabul fell, Mann started receiving text messages from him. A small group consisting of veterans, a Rep. Mike Waltz (R-FL) staffer, ABC News reporter James Gordon Meek, and two active-duty Green Berets, joined together to get the Afghan commando out.

————-
      Someone asked
      Great news…how are they going to get in-country……….?

Geoffrey said
      They’re already there.

Great!! You mean pre or post “evacuation”?

Geoffrey replied
      As far as I understand it, the evacuations have been ongoing for almost a week now. To me, they’re like a real-life The Expendables!

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:20

These are the 4 demonRATS that are urging President Herzog to split Jerusalem

US senators talk about two-state solution on Israel visit
      The four senators arrived in Israel after a trip to Beirut, where they warned that Lebanon was in free fall as a result of its destabilizing financial meltdown.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:32

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 53 seconds

– Fair Use –

tenderreed
      Participant

Days away!

Everyone is getting antsy including the dark forces!

9-8 a midnight rapture?!

9 -11 the start of Tribulation?

TR

regina
      Participant

wars and rumors of wars; ethnos against ethnos

Biden wants to get out of Iraq

Fair Use for Information Purpose

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/why-we-should-be-worried-about-nineveh-this-year-us-in-iraq-opinion-678853

… on July 27, Joe Biden, now president, announced the remaining symbolic US forces will be leaving Iraq again “for good.” If, G-d forbid, that happens, it will take more than a prophet and a whale to save our friend Jameel Chomer from the clutches of a rejuvenated ISIS. Why should we care? Jameel served as an interpreter and cultural advisor for the US army for almost six years in Iraq and has been desperately trying to get his family to the US for years. Sound familiar?

We can only pray that President Biden and his military and foreign policy brain trust will reconsider such a move in the wake of the disaster now facing Afghanis of all faiths and sects not aligned with the Taliban’s medieval brand of Islam.

If President Biden doesn’t cancel that move, two historic peoples – the Assyrian Christians and Yazidis – will be no more. And the keys to Nineveh plains will surely be scooped up by Iran with a long coveted strategic prize – an unfettered route to the Mediterranean Sea and a new powerful front to threaten the very existence of another people, the nation of Israel.

Geri9
        Participant

Nice find, Regina!   I’m going by signs of the times to gauge the rapture … we are in the end zone … and if this high watch week comes and goes … I will be disappointed a little bit but I wont be discouraged … because its still going to happen SOON … and like Blue mentioned from MFATW … he said the mark of the beast system will be ready in like 6 weeks? :wacko:   We fly soon!!!!

Susan
      Participant

Welcome Bobejaan!

We believe the Rapture of the church will take place first and very soon. :flyup:

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
      For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

tenderreed
      Participant

You want messiah here on Earth, that will happen at His second coming to judge and destroy all evil and sin forever!

We want to be with messiah God and king, the ultimate and eternal source of goodness, beauty, and eternal life!

Humanity as it stands is temporary and counterfeit to glory untold!  We want that ultimate upgrade of exstance!

To deny wanting to be with our creator God whom we love, and forestall being in His presence is insanely short sighted and inopportune!

TR

tenderreed
      Participant

We, humanity and the Earth must first be cleansed and made perfect to receive and marry the lover of our souls!

TR

Arthur
      Participant

This new person is obviously mocking the pre Trib Rapture. This is against forum rules and has therefore been reported.

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 2:03

– Fair Use –

Yohanan

Bobejaan,

I believe Arthur was referring to this comment by you:

I am from South Africa, and have been reading about believers on this forum wanting to “fly-away”

Why on earth would believers want to do this 

As mentioned, this forum is for those who believe in a pre-tribulation rapture of the Bride of Christ. To answer your question “Why on earth would believers want to do this” just look at the pervasive evil that is taking place around the globe. It will not be long before Believers in Jesus Christ will be persecuted even until death. As Christians, we try to live a holy life as directed by the Bible. We want to be with Jesus and live under His government. My question to you would be why would you NOT?

You said ”

The Feast of trumpets announces a coming King who will rule on this earth for a 1000years. Why would any one want to leave if the King is coming here?”

If you read the Book of Revelation you will see that the Messiah will not come back to set up His Millennial Kingdom until after the Great Tribulation period. Whether you believe in a pre-trib rapture, a mid trib rapture or no rapture at all it is very clearly stated that the world will undergo the wrath of God. The Church aka the Bride of Christ will not be subjected to that wrath as Scripture clearly states. Why would God so severely punish Christ’s Bride along with an unbelieving world? The answer is, He will not.  So the reason we are excited about “flying away” is because we will not be subjected to the coming wrath.

Perhaps Today
      Participant

Ok, enough debate about this. We are not here to debate the rapture. This needs to end now.

tenderreed
      Participant

We can all have slightly different take on individual scriptures!  That said when considering the whole counsel of God, we will be gathered and meet with the Lord to forever be with Him!

That pretty much says it all.

As the Lord administrates his times and dispensations, we shall be first on his agenda!

We can quibble on minor points and timing, but I will leave that to God!  What is important to know is how the Lord will receive His bride!

Amen to that!  All else sorely pales!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

So Ready
        Participant

What is that?

Geri9
          Participant

Ever since that “Bobejaan” started posting… this thread is scrambling up the latest posts and not placing them in the correct sequence. It was a Watchwoman65 youtube … so I transferred it where it should go and had to place some type of mark in this spot … so I put a .

The only way to avoid this from happening is to reply to the last post to prevent it from going out of place into the woods. :wacko:

Loz
      Participant

The son of perdition is revealed at the mid point of Jacob’s troubles when he desecrates the temple, before that point Israel thinks he’s their Messiah.

avataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Tammie
      Participant

The son of perdition may be or may not be among us now and we may even know his name (I have my suspicions), the filling of the spirit of the antichrist may not happen until the mid-trib, but it is that every generation has had a person ready and waiting in the wings, if you will. The season of our departure is also known to the one who hates humanity with an unspeakable evil.

Although the events that are occurring are happening in such rapid fire order, understand they are all part of the plan that was ordained before the world began, the God of the universe, the creator of everything, who stated “I AM the Lord and there is no other” Isaiah 45:5 ; who knows the beginning from the end, who is the Alpha and Omega — He completed the entire plan and evil marches to His Command.

We often hear or say things like — evil is out of control, how can this be happening, etc…. But make no mistake about it …. Evil is only allowed to follow the plan that was placed by the Almighty! Evil will come to an end and as the universe already knows, God, is LORD indeed! Every Knee will bow and Every Tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord to the Glory of GOD, our Heavenly Father! :yahoo: :prayer-hands:

tenderreed
      Participant

Indeed Tammie! Come hell or high water, He is still upon the throne!

TR

JesusGirl
      Participant

The demons will hang around strongly! Until JESUS will destroy them at the end of the Trib!

tenderreed
      Participant

Indeed has been given and looking forward to 7yrs!

He will be delusional enough to buy into the prevailing system and objectives!  Certainly he will be driven by demonic influences.

After being in dwelt by Satan, then he will confidently declare himself god and demand worship!

TR

tenderreed
      Participant

Outa here soon!

TR

Arthur
      Participant

I believe the Antichrist will be on the scene immediately. The first seal releases him, after all. He will apparently “die” and “come back to life” around the mid point of the Tribulation. It is then when he will be entered in by Satan and will demand to be worshipped.

Tammie
      Participant

Oh Boy :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :flyup: :flyup:

Arthur
        Participant

Well, I meant immediately as in immediately after the Tribulation starts.

Immediately as in the Rapture happening very, very soon works too. :mail:

tenderreed
      Participant

This has been going on for some time with a lot of the threads!

When they switched to this carrier it can’t post inputs in logical order!

I am finding recent inputs being stuffed halfway into the thread!

Also why I have been insisting threads be kept short!  Supposedly reported to site caretakers, but I suspect a weak carrier issue!

TR

Yohanan

Can’t do a 4.0. I made a comment back in the beginning of this thread that we’d be out of here before then. ;)

This is one of the threads the imposter posted to so that may have something to do with it?

There are only 66 responses on this thread but it is longer than most so I will give us a fresh page.

v. 3.9 here.

tenderreed
      Participant

A weak carrier supposedly reported! Longstanding issue!

TR

Arthur
      Participant

This forum is pre Trib only. If you don’t like that, you can talk to the moderators.

Perhaps Today
      Participant

I will explain why on earth believers would want to do that – Because as you say, we fly away with Jesus (Rapture) to be married in heaven and celebrate for 7 years while the earth and all inhabitants live and die during the worst 7 years of history (tribulation). Then, we whom have flown away, come back with Jesus not to live on the earth, but to rule on the earth for 1000 years. Who in their right mind would not choose that option?

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 3:30

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Well … they can’t hide this earthquake and erase it off their records  :popcorn

yesterday a powerful 7.0 earthquake in Mexico near Acapulco … buildings swayed in the capitol.  Buildings were reported to have swayed also in Mexico City as well …

Geri9
      Participant

Lisa explains why she feels Mexico had the earthquake …

Starts @ 2:45

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Its all by design …

Taliban soldiers released by Obama and Biden in 2014 are key members in new government slated to celebrate inauguration on September 11th

Four of the five Taliban members released from Guantanamo Bay by the Obama administration in 2014 in exchange for admitted US Army deserter Bowe Bergdahl are part of the Islamic fundamentalist group’s new hardline government in Afghanistan, according to local media reports.

Is anyone surprised by this? Back in 2014, then-president Barack Obama and his vice president Joe Biden agreed to set free 5 Taliban terrorists and pay billions of dollars in ransom to get back US Army deserter Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl. Wanna take a hard guess at who is now members in good standing of the brand-new government in Afghanistan? Yep, as it turns out, Walkaway Joe Biden truly is completing the work started by the Obama administration.

“Let his days be few; and let another take his office.” Psalm 109:8

So now you have a country, Afghanistan, that Biden agreed to desert, stocked with billions of dollars in American weapons, left there on purpose by Biden, and Taliban soldiers who were released by Obama and Biden now running that new government. Could it come more full-circle than that? Actually, yes, care to take a guess when this new Taliban terror government funded and created by Obama and Biden is going to be inaugurated? September 11th, how ya like them apples?

From the NY Post:  The four members of the so-called “Taliban Five” who have joined the new government are Acting Director of Intelligence Abdul Haq Wasiq, Acting Minister of Borders and Tribal Affairs Norullah Noori, Deputy Defense Minister Mohammad Fazl, and Acting Minister of Information and Culture Khairullah Khairkhah. The fifth member of the Taliban Five, Mohammad Nabi Omari, was appointed governor of eastern Khost province last month.

Afghan outlet TOLOnews published a list Tuesday of members of the new “caretaker” government, which features several familiar faces who helped run the war-torn country between 1996 and 2001 — when the Taliban were forced from power by US-led NATO forces following the 9/11 attacks. Wasiq, Fazl and Khairkhah all held positions in the former Taliban government — Wasiq as a deputy intelligence chief, Fazl as army chief of staff and Khairkhah as interior minister.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:34

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 2:55

– Fair Use –

Stay encouraged … we fly soon!

Geri9
      Participant

Per Sean Osborne – Eschatology Today …

The Departure

10 September 2021: Due to recent events of the past nearly three weeks this SITREP was temporarily delayed. It can be delayed no longer and why this SITREP’s posting is occurring at zero dark thirty this morning.

Back on 24 August our brother, frequent reader and commenter jmoll106 sent word of a teaching he’d recently heard delivered by Dr. Andy Woods. This was a three-part teaching on the topic of II Thessalonians 2:3 that was delivered in September 2020. As a direct result of Andy Woods teaching you will notice that the Scripture link takes you to the 1599 Geneva Bible translation. This is the correct translation of that Spirit-breathed verse, the bolding has only been added for the due emphasis on one word.
      Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a departing first, and that that man of sin be disclosed, even the son of perdition.
      The link embedded within Dr. Andy Woods name above will take you an invaluable library of his teachings on the Scriptures. And this link – Dr. Andy Woods The Rapture Sermon Series 20. Explaining Apostasia in 2 Thess. 2-3a – Part3 – will take you to the audio recording of Part 3 of the teaching series. This teaching will give you new understanding that the Greek word Apostasia is not referring to the apostasy or the apostate church of these last days, but instead and correctly to the physical departure of the bride (body) of Christ (the true Church of Christ) in the event we’ve long known here as the Harpazo, and also as the Rapture, and in the Hebrew Old Testament as Laqach.

This is not baby’s milk teaching. No, this is real meat and potatoes sustenance teaching about the Word and the how and why there is to this day confusion over the meaning of this particular verse that Paul was inspired by the Holy Spirit to write.

I believe our Departure is imminent. Marana’tha!

– Fair Use –

Loz
      Participant

The son of perdition is revealed at the mid point of Jacob’s troubles when he desecrates the temple, before that point Israel thinks he’s their Messiah.

JesusGirl
      Participant

I listend to it a few month back! It was so good!
      Maranatha!

Geri9
      Participant

But isn’t “the son of perdition”  just another title name like … “the man of sin” for the AC?   :scratch:    Doesn’t the AC show up much earlier on the scene … or does he only get 3 1/2 years instead of 7 years?

Geri9
      Participant

Or does he get that title when satan enters him at mid point?

Yet earlier on … you would think he would have a lot of demons inside of him … kind of like that Gerasene man that was walking in the grave yard and cutting himself … then Jesus rescue him and the demons went into the swine and the swine went crazy and jumped off the cliff into the ocean and drowned.  So when satan enters the AC do you think the other demons have to leave or do they stay too? :unsure:

JesusGirl
      Participant

I think the anti christ will show up right away! He is apparently on the scene already and I have a suspicion that he is already operating from shady backgrounds!

Loz
      Participant

Yes, you’re right Geri, I badly phrased my reply.

What I meant to emphasise is that he is not disclosed as the man of sin until the desecration of the temple, the falling away is from the law, which Israel will be under after making a covenant with the ac.

The Restrainer – A Who Or A What?

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:11

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:47

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts 1:01

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 2:44

– Fair Use –

Tammie
      Participant

So it appears this whole string is acting a bit strangely — my posts or reply posts are going all over the place……. Yohanan—- just a thought —- maybe time for a new flow — not 3.9 but 4.0 maybe :unsure:

Arthur
      Participant

Welcome Vivian. These forums have been a great comfort and encouragement to me. I hope they will be for you as well. God Bless you. :good:

The only Afrikaans I know is…buy a donkey. Errr…I mean baie danke. :thankyou

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • The topic ‘2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 3.8’ is closed to new replies.

Pin It on Pinterest