2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 2.5

Home Forums Main Forum 2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 2.5

Viewing 48 reply threads
  • Author
      Yohanan

Carry On!

Part 2 here

+8
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      tenderreed
      Participant

Hopefully, no part three!

TR

+11
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
        MyWhiteStone
        Participant

Maybe Yohanan could change it to part 2.5 …

+10
      tenderreed
      Participant

China and Iran both target the USA, while Russia and Turkey target Israel!

Makes sense, in the underworld!

TR

+9
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Yohanan

Maybe Yohanan could change it to part 2.5 …

There you go! ;)

+10
        Geri9
        Participant

:mdrmdr:   Thank you, much better. :good:  It does trick the mind … just like when they price things with .99 at the end … instead of rounding up to the next dollar.  That 1 cent less must really get people to buy the item.

+11
      Geri9
      Participant

I was just reading this article from Gary @ unsealed. Looks like the peace accords are not dead since the new administration took office but sounds like it will pick up steam with more nations signing on shortly.  Some feel once Saudi Arabia gets on board … it might trigger the sudden destruction train wreck to occur. B-)

Check out the names and their symbolism … do you think this is a coincidence or more heads up warning clues to stay alert as we closely watch the latest events come to pass …

Trump-Pence – Trumpet blows
      Pompeo (Pompeii – sudden destruction volcano eruption in Italy)

New Administration has
      Janet Yellen (the shout of God)
      Antony Blinken (in the blink of eye we are raptured to be with Jesus)

Meanwhile, until then … we are just Biden our time here :unsure:

Abraham Accords Momentum Continues!
      By Gary @ unsealed.org   March 15, 2021

The November election fiasco and the inauguration of President Biden two months later led many commentators to declare the end of the Abraham Accords and the end of “peace and security” until a final status agreement between Israel and the Palestinian Authority could be had.  The government-in-waiting even disparaged the Accords.  But no longer.  The Biden Administration has just announced support for the agreements.  Last Wednesday Secretary of State Antony Blinken had this to say about the Abraham Accords:

I think the initiatives that led to steps by countries to normalize relations with Israel were a very good thing and something we want to build on.

This represents a sea change in the new administration’s perspective on the Middle East.  They want to build upon the foundation that was laid months earlier during Trump’s term, and get this: in a just-released op-ed for the Wall Street Journal, Jared Kushner revealed that Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, and Mauritania are “on the brink of joining the Abraham Accords.”

The Trump-Pence term reminded us that the last trumpet is about to blow.  The dead in Christ will be raised, and we who are alive and remain will be snatched up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.  And under the new administration the chief diplomat is named Antony Blinken.  In the blink of an eye, at the last trump, we will be changed:

…in a moment, in the blinking of an eye, at the last trumpet.  For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. (1 Cor. 15:52, NET)

Moreover, the country’s new chief economist is Janet Yellen.  Our God is about to yell to awaken the dead:

…because the LORD Himself, with a shout, with the voice of a chief-messenger, and with the trumpet of God, will come down from Heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first… (1 Thess. 4:16, LSV)

God is in control of everything and the message He’s conveying to the world right now is straight out of the pages of Holy Writ.  We’re about to fly.  And if you don’t know Him, I implore you: KNOW HIM.

– Fair Use –

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Geri9.
      +13
      gratefulforgrace
      Participant

just wanted to jump in here cuz have had the kiddos of the world on my heart & mind in light of all that’s going on with unaccompanied minors crossing into USA etc…i don’t see where it’s been discussed on this thread but may’ve been somewhere else – if so, sorry for repeat…I just heard about it from Glen Beck’s show and then found some articles online… here’s one from Fox from earlier in March, but I think they are saying it’s a done deal now- unanimously voted for…

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-schools-aztec-gods

i didn’t remember much about these “gods” thankfully from school other than i knew they weren’t a good bunch…but these kids will grow up with a very different perspective – which is exactly the point…(even though it is elevation of the same false gods that demanded mass murder and were obeyed with the people carrying out tons of human including children torture, sacrifice and cannibalism.)

you know the Rapture’s gotta be soon when kids in the USA start being taught to worship demons in school!  but whatever it takes to bring about their (false) utopian world united as one (under Satan himself)…they are using this as a tool for their indoctrination of social justice type stuff…if left here much longer, the kids will grow up and attack our country from within…some already have and are to some degree…i wish the schools instead had required paid visits to serve the needy for a week -for every high school student- in some country like Haiti in order to see how good they have it in USA and be thankful to God our Creator for the blessings of our country and use those blessings to bless others in His Name!

just ramble-y again today…and procrastinating honestly…gotta get offa here and take care of some things…it just feels so surreal to be living in this day and age and hard to focus on the “little” everyday life stuff cuz it seems the world is spinning outta control all around us…as Farag says, “But God…”  I’m so thankful that He told us how it all ends!!

+11
      Earthangel
      Participant

Regarding Geri9’s previous post about names of current politicians containing words indicating the rapture;  John Tng at five doves had quite an article about the rapture being indicated by Joe Biden’s name, see the link below:

http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2021bidencode.html

+9
      Geri9
      Participant

Wow, check out this bomb shell announcement … things are really hopping into place  …. get ready to fly out soon!!!! :yahoo:

Per NTEB

For the First Time EVER … the Muslims are in control of the Knesset and they are insisting on Chrislam. 

On this episode of the NTEB Prophecy News Podcast, we are looking at the amazing prophetical changes underway right now in the Holy Land, and see that the Jews are on a path that leads directly into the eye of the storm known as the time of Jacob’s trouble. What God used Donald Trump to put in place, the Abraham Accords, is exactly what we told you it was, the foundational pillars of the Daniel 9:27 covenant that will be confirmed by Antichrist. And that’s how close we are to the Pretribulation Rapture which occurs first.

“This is the time to create a different reality for all citizens in the country,” Mansour Abbas, an Arab Israeli, said in Hebrew in Nazareth in northern Israel.
      Out of Israel today comes the stunning news that the fate of the next prime minister of the Jewish nation is in the hands of a Muslim named Mansour Abbas, showing us just how close we are to the soon-coming Two State Solution. Abbas said “now is the time for change,” and that change is literally leaping off the pages of your King James Bible.

“For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.” Joel 3:1,2

– Fair Use –

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by Geri9.
      +11
      regina
      Participant
        Arthur
        Participant

Someone needs to examine that symbol. I am sure it has some occultic meaning to it.

+8
        regina
        Participant

sorta reminiscent of the stone circles in Israel

for example 3 mi east of where King Og was,

http://www.gamla.org/131/gilgal-rephaim-israels-stonehenge-is-just-3-miles-from-gamla/

Rujm el-Hiri – Israeli archaeologists called it the Wheel of Giants when they discovered it in 1968

https://www.haaretz.com/archaeology/.premium.MAGAZINE-older-than-the-pyramids-israel-s-mysterious-stone-circle-1.5629450

+8
        regina
        Participant

+7
        avataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
        Geri9
        Participant

While reading the Gamla link … the place is just 3 miles east of  the Golan  … and Mt. Herman is another hot spot where there were lots of Giant activities and its a separate part of the Golan Heights.

Genesis 10:2  Magog is a person (one of Noah’s grandsons by Japheth)

In Ezekiel –  Gog is the name of an individual (Giant?) of the land of Magog.

In Revelation – Gog and Magog are nations

Many think the Nephilims will be coming out of the pit of hell once more right before or during the tribulation … I just wonder now if  the hook and the jaw are these Nephilims that will influence the nations to start the Gog/Magog war over the Golan Heights? :unsure:

– Fair Use –

+9
      Geri9
      Participant

And we have this unfolding … :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

From NTEB   4/2/21
      The Abraham Accords bring a lot of hope and a special opportunity for an era of peace, stability and cooperation to our region, and I hope our Palestinian neighbors would seize this unique opportunity as well,” President Reuven Rivlin said.

Today we get to see president of Israel Rivlin gushing like a lovestruck teenager to the object of his political affection, Pope Francis, and it is not unlike watching the mouse praising the cat for his excellent hunting skills. At the heart of this lovefest is exactly what you’d expect to see if we were on the verge of the Pretribulation Rapture, the Abraham Accords.

“Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.” Isaiah 28:17,18 (KJB)

Meanwhile over in Saudi Arabia, “I think normalizing Israel’s status within the region would bring tremendous benefit to the region as a whole,” Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Faisal bin Farhan said during an interview with CNN. But Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Faisal bin Farhan said Thursday that any deal with Saudi Arabia was “very much dependent on progress with the peace process” between Israel and the Palestinians. Now do you see why we say that the Abraham Accords lead directly to the Daniel 9:28 covenant with Antichrist?

Rivlin sends Easter greetings to Pope Francis on Good Friday from The Jerusalem Post:  President Reuven Rivlin sent a letter to Pope Francis, wishing him happy holidays ahead of Easter. The president sent the Pope and Christians around the world his greetings for the holy days of Easter. “From Jerusalem, the city of G-d, I send you my warm greetings for the holy days of Easter,” Rivlin said in the letter.

President of Israel Rivlin Gushes to Pope Francis that the Abraham Accords are bringing “special opportunity for peace” to the Middle East.

Normalizing relations between Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦 and Israel 🇮🇱 will bring tremendous benefits to region as a whole. We must find path to resolve Palestinian conflict. All Israelis will be welcome in the Kingdom. – KSA Foreign Minister Faisal bin Farhan Al Saud h/t @IsraelArabic @CNN

– Fair Use-

+10
      Geri9
      Participant

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Beijing is preparing to transfer 5,000 Chinese troops to Iran to guard its $400bn investment in the country over the next 25 years. Military engineers are prospecting sites for their bases. This deployment was covered in the investment-cum-strategic accord signed in Tehran on March 27 by visiting Chinese FM Wang Yi and his Iranian counterpart Mohammed Javad Zarif.

The 5,000 Chinese troops to be posted in Iran, DEBKAfile sources reveal, will join the rarely noticed presence of 10,000 Chinese military personnel in the east African port of Djibouti,, so topping up Beijing’s military strength athwart more than one sensitive corner of the Middle East to 15,000 troops.

The locations of the new Chinese bases in Iran are still under discussion. One is likely to be a seaport – either on Iran’s Gulf coast or at Chabahar, an outlet to the Gulf of Oman where the Revolutionary Guards Crops (IRGC) navy maintains a large installation. This location would strengthen the Iran-China-Pakistan connection. Also under discussion is a site close to Iran’s key nuclear facilities, which would seriously complicate any Israeli plan for an air strike against its nuclear program.

– Fair Use –

+12
      Todd Tomlinson
      Participant

Wow – news about China and Iran – it is so incredible to watch all the pieces falling into place just as the are called out in the Bible.   Just so incredible.

+13
      Leaving Soon
      Participant

British newspaper article puts the start of WW3 on May 2nd. What’s interesting to me is that May 1st. is a high watch date of mine.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/british-newspaper-headline-world-war-in-four-weeks-diplomat-too-a-war-with-russia-is-being-worked-out

+11
        Arthur
        Participant

WW3 starting May 2nd? May Day! May Day!

May May be be when our Blessed Hope becomes reality. :good:

+12
      Leaving Soon
      Participant
      Geri9
      Participant

China becomes First Nation on earth to create a digital currency in move that could threaten the global dominance of the United States dollar

NTEB  April 5, 2021

Beijing is also positioning the digital yuan for international use and designing it to be untethered to the global financial system, where the U.S. dollar has been king since World War II. China is embracing digitization in many forms, including money, in a bid to gain more centralized control while getting a head start on technologies of the future that it regards as up for grabs. “In order to protect our currency sovereignty and legal currency status, we have to plan ahead,” said Mu Changchun, who is shepherding the project at the People’s Bank of China.

A thousand years ago, when money meant coins, China invented paper currency. Now the Chinese government is minting cash digitally, in a re-imagination of money that could shake a pillar of American power.

It is obvious that the world is on the cusp of a complete and total, once-in-a-millennium paradigm shift with regards to national and global currency, and it is equally obvious that digital money like cryptocurrency is readying itself to replace paper money. But for the bible believer, we’ve seen this coming for the last 30 years, why? Because the Mark of the Beast from Revelation 13 shows us that the Mark is implantable, digital currency that allows you to buy and sell things. See? Not so hard to understand Revelation, is it? The Mark of the Beast is cryptocurrency that goes inside your body.

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understandingcount the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” Revelation 13:16-18

That is why you see all of the big tech titans spending millions and billions to create digital money and cryptocurrency, with devices that go inside your body, in unwitting obedience to the scripture of truth contained in your dime store King James Bible. Kinda funny how all that works, isn’t it? And yes, you are watching the Mark of the Beast system coming into place.

China Creates its Own Digital Currency, a First for Major Economy
      From the Wall Street Journal: It might seem money is already virtual, as credit cards and payment apps such as Apple Pay in the U.S. and WeChat in China eliminate the need for bills or coins. But those are just ways to move money electronically. China is turning legal tender itself into computer code.

Cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin have foreshadowed a potential digital future for money, though they exist outside the traditional global financial system and aren’t legal tender like cash issued by governments. China’s version of a digital currency is controlled by its central bank, which will issue the new electronic money. It is expected to give China’s government vast new tools to monitor both its economy and its people. By design, the digital yuan will negate one of bitcoin’s major draws: anonymity for the user.

Beijing is also positioning the digital yuan for international use and designing it to be untethered to the global financial system, where the U.S. dollar has been king since World War II. China is embracing digitization in many forms, including money, in a bid to gain more centralized control while getting a head start on technologies of the future that it regards as up for grabs.

Asked in recent weeks how digitized national currencies such as China’s might affect the dollar, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell have said the issue is being studied in earnest, including whether a digital dollar makes sense someday. The dollar has faced challengers before—the euro, to name one—only to grow more important when rivals’ shortcomings became apparent. The dollar far outstrips all other currencies for use in international foreign-exchange trades, at 88% in the latest rankings from the Bank for International Settlements. The yuan was used in just 4%.

Digitization wouldn’t by itself make the yuan a rival for the dollar in bank-to-bank wire transfers, analysts and economists say. But in its new incarnation, the yuan, also known as the renminbi, could gain traction on the margins of the international financial system.

It would provide options for people in poor countries to transfer money internationally. Even limited international usage could soften the bite of U.S. sanctions, which increasingly are used against Chinese companies or individuals. Josh Lipsky, a former International Monetary Fund staffer now at the Atlantic Council think tank, said, “Anything that threatens the dollar is a national-security issue.

– Fair Use –

——————-

Cryptocurrency inside the body?  Turning people into a literal cash register?

Anybody surprised how China is taken over EVERYTHING?  I just never thought China would be THAT influential in the end time process.  Or is Babylon just permitting China to do all the dirty work in setting things up?

+14
      regina
      Participant

saw this that Egypt had a procession with music, military, dance events to celebrate moving pharoahs to a museum. on the last night of Passover.

glorifying pharoahs and queens during passover week instead of the God who showed Himself real with plagues and split the sea and freed Israel from Egyptian bondage seems to go along with 2021 upsidedownness

In the ceremonies, a hymn was sung to Isis.

Come Lord Jesus. People have forgotten who is really God and really glorious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKnV3oQQU8I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpSHrM8sCrI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF41A6vVpow

While Jews were celebrating the holiday commemorating the splitting of the Red Sea, a bevy of dead Pharaohs was paraded down the main street of Cairo, echoing Biblical events from nearly 3,000 years ago.

https://www.israel365news.com/189081/parade-of-dead-pharaohs-in-egypt-on-same-day-as-splitting-of-red-sea/

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by regina.
      +12
      JesusGirl
      Participant

I will watch this during the day! I want NO nightmares! They are crazy, the Egyptians! :calvin

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by JesusGirl.
      +12
      Arthur
      Participant

The Incas used to do that, as well. They’d parade their dead mummified leaders around in a bizarre form of ancestor worship.

Certain other religions like to parade around dead bones, even to this day. :negative:

+12
        regina
        Participant

this was from one museum place to another, but still, what timing to exalt them with no recollection of the year a pharoah and his entire army were wiped out. its thought that the pharoah who died in the sea was among those moved to the new museum. he was all washed up B-)

or he couldn’t have been gathered up to end up in a parade in 2021

+14
        regina
        Participant

the kings and queens were placed in “chariots” elaborately made to preserve their dead bodies from moving damage and to honor them; then placed in a shining new space.

but our God is alive. when Jesus returns, He wears upon Himself a name greater than the one given on the leaders of Egypt, and He comes in His own power, living glorious everlasting God

Psalm 84:10 For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness.

Revelation 19:11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
        LORD OF LORDS.

:flyup:

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by regina.
        +13
        Patricia N.
        Participant

Now that schools aren’t allowed to celebrate real Christian holidays, the big thing is the Mexican holiday, the Day of the Dead.  The kids get to draw skulls, etc.

+4
      Leaving Soon
      Participant

It’s only April 8th but to sum up…

If the 2nd advent is to happen during Israel’s 80th year then the Rapture would have to take place this year.

About 110 million Americans have taken the first dose. About 60 million have taken both doses

They’re getting ready to really put the squeeze on everybody with the vaccine(s) and vaccine passports

Israel is the most vaccinated country in the world.

Israeli’s are demanding the temple to be built like never before

Israeli’s are looking for their Messiah like never before.  Some of them think they found him already.

The Israeli elections and government is still a quagmire. It’s probably an act of God so that Netanyahu, Gantz, or possibly someone else can be in charge when the AC shows up

The start of WW3  could be underway in Ukraine

Lots of big Earthquakes so far this year.

More and worse rioting possible if DC doesn’t get convicted of murder.

Anything else anyone ? Thanks !

+16
      Kent
      Participant

If we are fed up, think how God must feel. Marriage, gender, sanctity of life, our genetic code, nationalism, and love for God are all under attack. It can’t be long before we are rescued. Come Dear Lord Jesus.

+16
      tenderreed
      Participant

Adding NWO, Temple and messiah on the scene!

We would have to believe that any day the trump of God will be heard!

TR

+14
      Leaving Soon
      Participant

Situation in Europe getting worse…

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/russia-official-if-ukraine-launches-offensive-it-will-suicide-the-whole-country

My opinion is that it’s all planned out and staged to further the agenda that is already in play.

I can’t say I’m feeling it that we are out of here soon but strongly thinking it !

+13
      tenderreed
      Participant

Let it be, Hosana!

TR

+11
      gratefulforgrace
      Participant

i don’t even want to take the time to buckle up!  please just hit the gas, Lord!  good thing He didn’t give us the “Eject” button…His timing is perfect…deep breaths, read His Word and pray pray pray!  Our Heavenly Father knows best…

i do truly not know how anyone can have even the slightest knowledge of what is written in Revelation- especially about the mark of the Beast and not being able to buy or sell w/o it- and not be feeling a little nervous if they don’t know the Lord- well, honestly even if you do know Him, it’s easy to get anxious that it feels like it’s getting too close for comfort…but then again this life wasn’t actually supposed to be all about our comfort…He is refining His people- He’s taking His own and making them more and more like Jesus…sometimes that requires turning up the heat so that we are more malleable instead of so darn hard headed-stubborn-self focused-think we know better than our Heavenly Dad-kind of children…well, i for one am speaking from experience with myself and unfortunately with my own children…

i see a little bit of the good kind of breaking that can lead to full surrender to the Savior while it’s not too late…even if someone belongs to Him, He doesn’t want them to feel shame at His coming or to live in fear of man until then…He’s getting some people’s attention i believe…and that’s always a good thing!  May His will be done!  His grace is sufficient!!

+12
      Geri9
      Participant

BBC news sets up complaints line for “too much” tv coverage of Prince Philip’s death.   :mdrmdr:   Apparently he wasn’t a fave with the British citizens … its only 1 day since his death … I recall when Diana died the coverage was broadcast for a few weeks over here in the U.S.   The funny part was they are upset not seeing “MasterChef” finals and “Gardeners’ World” ;-)     What are they going to do when the AC takes over and the news is all about him 24/7?

I thought this was interesting about Philip’s family … his mother Alice Battenberg saved Jews during WW2 and his sisters married Nazis. :wacko:

+12
      Geri9
      Participant

Well Elon Musk is making headlines once more …

His latest prodigy experiment … he put a brain-implant in a 9 yr old monkey  named “Pager” and he now can play Pong with its brain.  And Elon is not satisfied with that … he’s ready to chip human brains next …  from NTEB article

Can you picture him and Gates at their brainstorm  round table conferences?   The Great Reset … not just crashing the old currency …. but lets have a (Planet of the Apes) world with ai robots (Stepford Wives) and we can’t forget Mr. (Soylent Green) Gates “special” food … oh …what a world … if these depraved rich wackos have their way….

I wonder if we are at the tipping point of no return? :popcorn :popcorn

:flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:

+11
      tenderreed
      Participant

What a world!  Not one I want to live in!  Indeed, man’s best days are behind him!

But for believers, our most glorious days are ever before us !

TR

+11
      churchgal
      Participant

I have been following interviews with Elon Musk for several years….and he was the first to recognize that AI was getting dangerous and out of control, he warned against our continued unrestrained use of it. Then later, after determining that there would be no restraint, he started up neuralink, the company to develop a computer interface process for humans to “link” to the internet so that we could keep up with AI. He said that if we didn’t AI would end up ruling us. Now, don’t misunderstand me….I don’t agree with what he is doing and don’t think it is a good idea at all….but if you view this from his perspective as an unsaved person without a God and Savior to trust, for him this makes perfect logical sense. He is also not completely inline with the elite, he supports freedom and independence….ironically :wacko:   He just doesn’t realize that he may be doing the AC’s dirty work for him. We should pray for him as someone with his platform and influence would be a great asset for the work of the kingdom of Jesus. Now Gates is another story…..and while we should continue to pray for him as well, I believe his plans may be more nefarious in nature and that he has likely already made up his mind about Jesus….he has plans for the next pandemic and it will likely be horrific and make covid look like a bad case of allergies in comparison..

Step on the gas Lord!!! We are so ready to go home!! :flyup:

+14
      Geri9
      Participant

Russia rebuilding the Triumphal Arch of Palmyra in Syria, known as The Gateway to the Temple of Baal, to prepare for the arrival of antichrist …

NTEB

By Geoffrey Grider

The Arch of Palmyra stood at the entrance to the temple used to worship Bel, also known as Ba’al. Mentioned more than 90 times in the Bible, most notably when Elijah defeated the priests of Ba’al, also known as Moloch, in a contest to bring down fire from heaven to burn a sacrifice, Ba’al became the archetypical form of idol worship. Pantheistic, his adherents worshipped Mother Nature while denying the existence of a creator.

After six years of laying in ruin, the Russians have begun reconstructing the Triumphal Arch of Palmyra in Syria that served as a gateway to a major pagan temple to Baal. Rebuilding the arch is predicted in the Talmud as preceding the Messiah.

Just last month, Pope Francis was in Ur of the Chaldees, taking a Chrislam victory lap in the birthplace of Abraham, and today we are hearing news that Russia is helping Syria to restore the Arch of Palmyra that served the ancient world as a gateway to the Temple of Baal

And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, after the abominations of the heathen, whom the LORD cast out before the children of Israel. For he built up again the high places which Hezekiah his father had destroyed; and he reared up altars for Baal, and made a grove, as did Ahab king of Israel; and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served them.” 2 Kings 21:2,3

Since the signing of the Abraham Accords, the Middle East has become a very different place, so different in fact that we are watching the entire region preparing itself to receive Antichrist. What could be more fitting than having 2 of the key players mentioned in Ezekiel 39 working on rebuilding the Arch of Palmyra, the gateway to the Temple of Baal? Very soon the man of sin will reveal himself, and you and I who are saved will fly on Flight #777.

Is This Preparation For The Arrival Of Antichrist?

ISRAEL 365 NEWS: The ruins of the ancient city of Palmyra located about 135 miles north of Damascus were a huge tourist attraction, drawing 105,000 visitors a year until the devastating civil war broke out in Syria in 2011. The temple and much of the site were destroyed by the Islamic State (ISIS) in 2015. The Monumental Arch, a centerpiece of the site that was mostly destroyed, was built during the reign of Roman Emperor Septimius Severus in about 200 CE. It is estimated that only 30-40% of the stones in the arch remain.

Nazir Awad, director-general of the Syrian Antiquities and Museums Directorate, explained to Al-Ahed News that “meetings have taken place with Russian experts to discuss the work that will begin to restore and resurrect the Arch of Triumph. They are in the process of documenting and studying in order to outline the restoration work.”

– Fair Use –

:popcorn  so they are planning for the AC to make his first public appearance to the world scene from Palmyra, Syria???   I wonder when the timing of the Damascus fireworks will happen?  Will the kaboom be felt 135 miles away? And is that how the AC gets injured?   Some watchers think this verse applies to the AC being wounded – he’s going to lose a right eye and arm.  Will it be with an explosion or with a sword? :unsure:

Zechariah 11:17 Woe to my worthless shepherd, who deserts the flock! May the sword strike his arm and his right eye! Let his arm be wholly withered, his right eye utterly blinded!”

+13
      tenderreed
      Participant

Again turning to the old gods, the old lies of Satan!  Between this and a worldwide concert to steer people away from the truth and existance of God!

Rather to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven!

TR

• This reply was modified 4 days, 20 hours ago by tenderreed.
      +11
      Geri9
      Participant

Israel celebrates its 73rd :yahoo:

Hopefully this means we are in the end zone to leave … any day now???

:flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:

Speaking about the end … check out this old movie “This is the End” back in 2013 … this is the last scene in the film before the rapture starts to happen … they placed the Corona Beer box in the background.  Hmmm…  Coincidence?

– Fair Use –

+12
      tenderreed
      Participant

Thanks!  Film clip won’t play.

Now, Apr, May or June!  Apr 30th is still a big watch date for me!

Only seconds left on the clock!  Hopefully no overtime!

Again Israel will be 73 for a year!  Any time this Spring time would work!

TR

+11
        Geri9
        Participant

Sorry for the confusion … I only took the snap shot so you could see the Corona beer image …  I wasn’t going to post “their” version of the rapture clip because the movie is really a mock out. :negative:

But … Regina did … :thankyou  Regina.

I agree .. its a lousy rapture removal scene :negative:  A few in the comment section can’t wait for this to happen … to be left behind so they can party amongst the chaos.   Boy are they deceived …

+10
      regina
      Participant

[MOD EDIT] Beware! Foul language in this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQM7FXmevks

• This reply was modified 3 days, 14 hours ago by regina.
      • This reply was modified 3 days, 12 hours ago by Yohanan.
      +10
        regina
        Participant

i apologize mods for not having a language warning

+1
      tenderreed
      Participant

Lousy rapture removal! But ensuing devastation was real!

TR

+10
      regina
      Participant

at the timestamp 2:10 the same was seen about captain america movie (2011), i.e. corona beer at his right side and an image that looks like corona virus if you enlarge it on his left. a guy in a lab coat behind him, mask face above the car… movie sets are made intentionally.

https://youtu.be/gZa82Xz1nys?t=130

+9
        Geri9
        Participant

Yes indeed …  wow … the beer, the lab guy and the virus symbol is on the far upper right black billboard under the street light pole.   So do you think the demons are clueing the writers/directors or is Hollyweird  in on the end of game plan?

Here they are going to have their “VAX live” concert in early May trying to get their fans to take the killer jab … I wonder if they truly all got the real vaxx or not …

– Fair Use –

+11
      Blue
      Participant

Speaking of mocking and the end game.  Did you see the Katy Perry video: Not The End of the World?  I didn’t know if I could post it here.

Some are saying It means there is a planned blackout after the rapture?  I haven’t figured out just what it means.

-Fair Use-

+9

Has anyone heard this? (It gives possible reason to Gates huge land purchases)
      (Maybe easier to watch and read vs. listen for the foreign language)

+10
        gratefulforgrace
        Participant

kolleen- that sounds crazy!  but crazy is normal these days, so it’s quite interesting!

we know for all that happens in Revelation to happen, there had to be lots of changes in the world to be set up for it all, so makes sense that nothing makes sense these days before the Trib…it’s all lining up, so much behind the scenes…the unseen is truly most real and lasting…thank the Lord He is in ultimate control and is only allowing what He will work towards the good of those who love Him…there is wild stuff going on in the spiritual world, but then again there always has been…i think He’s just letting us see a little of the stage behind the curtain- like satan is pulling ont he strings to open it and Holy Spirit/Restrainer is not allowing satan to have the strength to open the curtain, but He allows a little disturbance here and there, a little tiny parting on occassion…it’s dark though back there on the stage of those 7 years…very dark…

+10
      churchgal
      Participant

Wow, Kolleen!!! That video is in it’s own way terrifying and encouaraging all at the same time. It confirms that the Rapture is nearer all the time….the Lord has to take the church and deal with the world so that many can be saved before the globalists kill everyone off! I had heard in recent articles about Gates buying up tons of farm land, and the whole fake meat thing….ewww! I also saw an article the other day that said that the climate problem now is to be referred to by the magazine Scientific American as a climate crisis…. of course, and they plan to cause it.

Come Lord Jesus, for our sake and for the world to know the Truth before the enemy can destroy them.

+11
      Arthur
      Participant

Climate crisis? That’s about as fraudulent as the current “Pandemic.”

+10
      tenderreed
      Participant

What is really sad is the number of people that  buy into their b.s.!

TR

+12
        Arthur
        Participant

Yeah. My brother totally sees through the global warming agenda but he has been fooled by the plandemic. It’s frustrating as it is the same people behind both frauds.

+12
      Patricia N.
      Participant

I have heard that after Covid-19, the next crisis that Congress will take up will be climate change.

+11
        Leaving Soon
        Participant

The whole green movement is starting to ramp up by me. Back towards the end of March the orange barrels started popping up and now it looks like they are getting ready to plant trees in the middle of one of the main roads in the city I live in.

+10
        Geri9
        Participant

Actually I do not have a problem with them planting trees especially if they are flowering trees .. like Crape Myrtle Trees and Palm Trees.  I think it adds charm to the highways – this is what I love about Myrtle Beach and Florida.

Meanwhile check out what Japan is about to do.  I can’t understand how the Green environmentalist will accept this …

The Japanese utility giant Tepco is planning to dump more than 1 million cubic meters of treated radioactive water — enough to fill 500 Olympic-size swimming pools — from the wrecked Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear power plant into the Pacific Ocean, part of its nearly $200 billion effort to clean up the worst atomic accident since Chernobyl. Storage tanks at the site are forecast to be full by mid-2022, and space for building more is scarce. Scary as it sounds, discharges are common practice in the industry and would likely meet global guidelines. That hasn’t assuaged angry locals or neighboring South Korea.

+10
        Arthur
        Participant

Planting trees is good, yeah. Trees produce oxygen. :)  Effectively bowing down to them (like new agers do) isn’t.

As far as Fukushima, I wonder if this is what will kill 1/3 of marine life? Perhaps after a monster earthquake when all that radioactive water is dumped into the ocean.

+13
        regina
        Participant

in the project veritas video, of cnn, climate change was said to be the next thing to focus on

+10
        Leaving Soon
        Participant

i think we’re seeing the next fake crisis right now with all of these shootings.

+3
      tenderreed
      Participant

How about culling the liberal amount of liberals!

Guess God will do that!

TR

+8
      Arthur
      Participant

Things are about to rough, weather wise. Not because of anything man is doing. The sun is about to go into overdrive. Right in time for the Tribulation.

New sunspot cycle could be among strongest on record

+12
      Leaving Soon
      Participant
      Geri9
      Participant

Iran’s Rouhani, Turkey’s Erdogan said to discuss Israel’s ‘regional activities’

Two leaders hold call on Jerusalem’s Middle East moves, normalization agreements, report says, as tensions climb on several fronts

By Times of Israel Staff  – April 14, 2021, 11:08 pm

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani spoke Wednesday with his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, about Israeli moves in the Middle East.

The two leaders discussed “recent Israeli activities in the region,” and the normalization agreements Israel inked last year with several Arab states, the Ynet news site reported. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani spoke Wednesday with his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, about Israeli moves in the Middle East.

Iran’s Mehr news agency said Rouhani and Turkey discussed regional and economic cooperation on the call. (Hmmm … the spoils?) :scratch:  

The call came amid high tensions in the Middle East sparked by an attack on Iran’s nuclear program that it blamed on Israel, Tehran’s escalatory response and alleged tit-for-tat strikes on commercial shipping vessels.

– Fair Use –

:popcorn :popcorn   Do you think they have that evil thought yet?  They are ticked off by Israel setting back one of Iran’s nuke site AND the Abraham Accords ties with “the many” … :popcorn :popcorn  Wait until they get the green go ahead light to build their temple :mdrmdr: :mdrmdr:

+9
      Leaving Soon
      Participant

Hal Turner show tonight should be interesting to listen to at 9 pm est.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en

warning he does get mad and uses profanity.

+6
      avataravataravataravataravataravatar
        Leaving Soon
        Participant

If you missed the show Hal was very intense. He did not take any calls and basically said he still thinks war will break out no later than May 2nd and go nuclear real fast both sides are threatening that. He also said it could start sooner and that Russia is giving Nato/America 6 days to stay out of this. He also played an audio of a fighter jet or something going over DC during a press conference. DC is restricted airspace unless we are at DEFCON 3 said Hal. So as of right now the situation between Russia/Ukraine/NATO is getting worse and apears that all out war and possibly WW3 could break out anyday now.

My take is we could have a possible Rapture scenario here. Like we disappear just before or just after a few nukes go off then the aliens show up and put an end to the fighting before the world destroys itself.

I’ve been looking at on or about May1st as a potential Rapture date for a few months now so this is all very interesting to me

+9
        Geri9
        Participant

Thanks for the update.  I wanted to watch the live show but missed it.

Yep … Watchwoman65 is reporting the same thing … this is the real thing … we are out of here SOON! :yahoo:

She mentioned on her youtube … its going to escalate quickly and we know Russia is not going to back down … :popcorn :popcorn

“Ukrainian naval vessels have just threatened to sink five Russian coast guard boats overnight in the latest war chatter. The report states that the incident took place in the Black Sea where Ukrainian ships reportedly warned five Russian FSB coast guard vessels to withdraw following “provocative maneuvers”.

– Fair Use –

+10
        Geri9
        Participant

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

As Border crisis with Russia escalates, Ukraine President Zelensky bypasses Biden and calls on Emmanuel Macron to bring peace to situation. 

NTEB

Geoffrey Grider

The massive build-up of Russian troops along the border with Ukraine has sparked new tensions in eastern Ukraine, where government forces have been battling pro-Russian separatists since 2014. “Ukraine’s sovereignty is under threat,” Macron’s office said heading into the talks Friday, adding: “All our work is aimed at avoiding an escalation and defusing tensions.” Zelensky’s meeting with the leaders of France and Germany, who have been mediators in the conflict since 2015, comes as Ukraine accuses Russia of threatening to destroy it.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has called for a summit with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel to ease tensions with Moscow following talks in Paris on Friday.

Right now, over 100,000 Russian troops are on the Ukraine border, Putin is expelling American diplomats in searing rebuke to the pusillanimous Biden administration, and war is just a match strike away. So who is Ukraine president Zelensky reaching out to bring some ‘peace and safety’to this situation? Like you had to ask. Seriously.

Emmanuel Macron finds himself, yet again, in the middle of the action as Russia is ramping up for all-out war with Ukraine. Now this all may seem like ‘news’ to you, but to me, it looks like a dress rehearsal for Ezekiel 39. But that’s just me.

Ukraine’s Zelensky says open to four-way talks with Putin to ease tensions with Russia

FROM FRANCE 24: “I want to get the four of us” together to discuss “the issue of the security situation in eastern Ukraine and the de-occupation of our territories”, Zelensky said after a meeting with Macron in Paris in which Merkel participated by video link.

The three leaders ended their Friday meeting urging Russia to withdraw extra troops amassed on the Ukranian border and in occupied Crimea. Zelensky told reporters that he also hoped to restore the ceasefire in war-torn eastern Ukraine at an upcoming meeting of four advisors to the leaders of Russia, France and Germany on April 19. The ceasefire “was productive at first, but then, unfortunately” ended, Zelensky said.

“On the situation in Donbas, with Ukraine and Germany, we remain mobilized and determined to bring about a political solution – the only one possible.” Emmanuel Macron

—————

Someone in the comment section said

“I remember seeing a clip of Putin walking in front of a stage with world leaders standing there. He bypassess Macron COMPLETELY, continues over to shake Trump’s hand. Macron had a look of scorn on his face for getting snubed. You could plainly see it. So I don’t think these 2 world leaders are going to get along well in the future.”

– Fair Use –

+7
        avataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
        Patricia N.
        Participant

About the Hal Turner radio show, is there a recording of it?  I didn’t see one.

+3
        Leaving Soon
        Participant

Unfortunately his archives are only available to paid subscribers which i am not one of.

+2
      Geri9
      Participant

New scenario here … perhaps E-Mac can defuse tensions for a moment? :unsure:  And “as they are saying peace and safety” BAM the rapture happens and then chaos and Putin seizes the moment and gives the orders to invade … and the dominos start to fall and triggers the Biblical wars to follow? :unsure:

+6
      avataravataravataravataravataravatar
      regina
      Participant

wars and rumors of wars brew from somewhere. we’ve been smelling the (coffee) beans of “classic roast war”

• This reply was modified 1 day, 12 hours ago by regina.
      +10
      Patricia N.
      Participant

From Five Doves–“Former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard gave a terrifying warning during an interview on Fox News on Monday, claiming that a war with Russia is currently dangerously close. In the interview, she hinted at the use of nuclear weapons, invoking images that were disturbingly similar to prophetic descriptions of Gog and Magog.”

We are not hearing anything about this in the mainstream news.  I heard someone who had a dream or something say, “When the bombs come down, we go up!”

https://www.israel365news.com/189359/tulsi-gabbard-warns-biden-to-bring-nuclear-holocaust-with-burning-flesh-a-prophecy-of-zechariah/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Biden+to+Bring++Nuclear+Holocaust++With++Burning+Flesh%2C++as+Prophesied+by+Zechariah%2C+Gabbard+Warns+and+Today+s+Top+Stories&utm_campaign=I3N+-+AM+-+April+13%2C+2021

+10
Viewing 48 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest