2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 5

Home Forums Main Forum 2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 5

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • Author
      Yohanan

Carry on!

Previous thread here.

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      tenderreed
      Participant

Grace will lead us home!

TR

tenderreed
      Participant

All we need to do is click the heels of our shoes together, three times!

TR

Todd Tomlinson
      Participant

Right there with you TR — fortunately we know the One who is behind the curtain and its not all smoke and mirrors.

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 6:00

– Fair Use –

Patricia N.
      Participant

Forced Sterilization Proposal

“Pennsylvania Democrat Christopher M. Rabb sent out a memorandum to all House members regarding his legislation that will enforce reproductive responsibility among men.  The bill will force men to undergo vasectomies within 6 weeks from having their third child or their 40th birthday, whichever comes first.

This legislation includes a $10,000 reward to whoever snitches to the proper authority on those who have failed to submit to forced sterilization within the allotted time.”

I wondered if this could really be true, but I easily found two sources.

Pennsylvania House Democrat Introduces Forced Sterilization – Three-Child Limit Legislation

Pennsylvania House Democrat Introduces Forced Sterilization

Geri9
        Participant

Sounds legit.  They are really not hiding their sinister population agenda any longer.  I’m sure they are following China’s 1 2 child policy.

Sooo will the healing of the Tree of Life leaves reverse a vasectomy? Or will they all have to go under the knife?  Think of the crowded hospitals :wacko:

Arthur
        Participant

The pro depopulation luciferians are becoming very brazen and open about their plans. Wow!

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Patricia N.
      Participant

When we were in China there were big signs in the small towns’ squares.  I couldn’t totally read all the characters so I asked my husband what they said.  He answered that they were lists of all the younger couples, when they were allowed to get pregnant and when they could have their one child.  So it was very public.

Now, though, China has realized what a pickle they are in and they are encouraging people to have more children.  But, the population is not doing that.  Folks got used to small families.

Geri9
      Participant

I’m not sure if veterinary doctors are REALLY picky in every state.  When I brought my puppy to the vet the first time … he wanted me to get him microchipped and I said … he already is can you please remove it?  He was shocked that I would ask such a thing.  He kept telling me the benefits of him having the chip … I was so worried he would develop “cancer” but he claimed that won’t happen … so I let it go.   Then he wanted to remove his “balls” I said NO he would never forgive me for transgendering him.  He still pushed it claiming they haven’t “dropped”. :-(    I said good grief he is only 12 weeks old!  He said well we will give it a year … if they don’t drop down we will have to do surgery.  So he had me worrying and praying every day that they would suddenly drop into place since I couldn’t afford the surgery.  Thankfully they fell into place and I now have to pay a whole lot more for his dog license since he’s not neutered. :-(

Looking forward to the millennium kingdom where these crazy man-made laws to threaten and penalize humans or animals for having what God wanted us all to have not be removed or be forced to be chipped.

Tammie
        Participant

So Geri it’s called castration in medical terminology :mdrmdr:  — In Biblical times when raiding armies would capture young men, they would sometimes castrate them, making them eunuchs for the care of the kings or noble men’s harem. This is not a new practice — not that it is a biblical practice, it’s not, but it is, as Solomon said, “nothing new under the sun.”

Geri9
      Participant

I’m clinging that our fur babies go up with us at the rapture ….

Question about this passage here in Romans 8:18-23 … particularly verse 19

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

(Who are the sons of God?  Does this mean the sons of God are the angels and they will take our pets up with us? Or are the sons of God us?) :unsure:  

20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. (This is the rapture event) 

MyWhiteStone
        Participant

Maybe 1 John 3:1 ?  — “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God…”

Then the next verse… “Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.”

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:20

– Fair Use –

KolleenWStone

Sons of God (New Testament):

1. New Testament Terms:

Two Greek words are translated “son,” teknon, huios, both words indicating sonship by parentage, the former indicating that the sonship has taken place by physical descent, while the latter presents sonship more from the legal side than from the standpoint of relationship. John, who lays special emphasis on sonship by birth, uses teknon, while Paul, in emphasizing sonship from the legal side, as referring to adoption, which was current among the Romans but scarcely if at all known to, or if known, practiced by, the Jews, uses the word huios (Joh 1:12; Ro 8:14,16,19; Ga 4:6,7; 1 Joh 3:1,2).

2. New Testament Doctrine:

Men are not by nature the sons of God, at least not in the sense in which believers in Christ are so called. By nature those outside of Jesus Christ are “children of wrath” (Eph 2:3), “of disobedience” (Eph 2:2), controlled not by the Spirit of God (Ro 8:14), but by the spirit of disobedience (Eph 2:2-4). Men become sons of God in the regenerative and adoptive sense by the acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour (Joh 1:12 f; Ga 3:26). The universal brotherhood which the New Testament teaches is that brotherhood which is based on faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as the divine and only Saviour of the world. And the same is true of the universal Fatherhood of God. It is true that all men are “his offspring” (Ac 17:28 f) in the sense that they are God’s created children; but that the New Testament makes a very clear and striking distinction between sonship by virtue of creation and sonship by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, there can be no reasonable doubt.

Sonship is the present possession of the believer in Christ (1 Joh 3:2). It will be completed at the second coming of our Lord (Ro 8:23), at which time the believer will throw off his incognito, by reason of which the world may not have recognized his sonship (1 Joh 3:1,2), and be fully and gloriously revealed as the son of God (2Co 5:10). It doth not yet appear, it hath not yet appeared, what we shall be; the revelation of the sons of God is reserved for a coming day of manifestation.

The blessings of sonship are too numerous to mention, save in the briefest way. His sons are objects of God’s peculiar love (Joh 17:23), and His Fatherly care (Lu 12:27-33). They have the family name (Eph 3:14 f; 1 Joh 3:1); the family likeness (Ro 8:29); family love (Joh 13:35; 1 Joh 3:14); a filial spirit (Ro 8:15; Ga 4:6); a family service (Joh 14:23 f; 15:8). They receive fatherly chastisement (Heb 12:5-11); fatherly comfort (2Co 1:4), and an inheritance (Ro 8:17; 1Pe 1:3-5).

Among the evidences of sonship are: being led by the Spirit (Ro 8:14; Ga 5:18); having a childlike confidence in God (Ga 4:5); having liberty of access (Eph 3:12); having love for the brethren (1 Joh 2:9-11; 5:1), and obedience (1 Joh 5:1-3).

Written by William Evans
      https://www.blueletterbible.org/search/dictionary/viewtopic.cfm?topic=IT0008299

Geri9
      Participant

:popcorn

Per Amir’s Telegram today …

Last night … lots of Iranian rockets and launchers have just been transferred inside this old fortress …

I was curious of the distance from ….Al Mayadin  to Damascus   Travel Time: via car … 5 hour(s)  58 minute(s)   And check out the gas fields between both cities.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:11

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:01

– Fair Use –

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Jason
      Participant

I really liked this short clip from Amir. I look forward to seeing the whole message… just thought to share, was pretty touching for me:

Susan
      Participant

I am adopted and grateful to be in the Family of God! :yahoo:

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:35

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:13

And our Green Berets are deployed to Taiwan AND the Iron Dome heads to missile defense experiment in Guam … “this EXERCISE” will end in November.

Lisa feels war and the rapture is going to happen at any time.  She is not sure if we will see this war or if it is timed with the rapture.  But once China starts invading Taiwan  … the other nations will follow and invade whom they want to as well since nobody is policing and they know they can get away with it … anything goes   :wacko:

And Amir posted this …

– Fair Use –

Susan
      Participant

:groan Well I pray our Green Berets will be protected and safe :prayer-hands:

Geri9
      Participant

Interesting comments about China’s quest to take over  Taiwan

Someone said

Didn’t Biden and the Chinese already agree that China is taking over Taiwan in December or January and Biden said he wouldn’t interfere? That this was in agreement with the Taiwan Agreement.

Another said

A few weeks ago I saw a thing on the t.v. show 60 Minutes about computer chips & how Taiwan is the only country that makes certain types of computer chips for all kinds of stuff, including cars, trucks, & SUV’s.  It’s interesting how since 2020 China really started getting serious about taking Taiwan back. I’m wondering if Taiwan is more important than some might think?  Not just to the U.S. but to China also as the world is in a huge power grab for resources, money, food, energy, control, etc.

And another

Yes, almost all chips in the world are made there. China probably wants to make a move before the Taiwanese company that was planning on building a factory in the US solidifies its plans to do so.

– Fair Use –

Heidi
      Participant

The rapture happens when there’s destruction.

Harpazo means snatched out of harms way in the nick of time. Right?

Geri9
      Participant

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Pope Francis greets Abortionist Nancy Pelosi with Masonic handshake for a private meeting at Vatican after her New World Order G20 Summit speech

NTEB

Pope Francis met with pro-abortion House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Saturday. The Vatican refused to say what the pope and Pelosi discussed after her keynote address at the New World Order G20 Summit.

If you think that Pope Francis is against abortion, you are deluded to a degree that is both appalling and pathetic. Pope Francis warmly welcomed abortionist Nancy Pelosi at the Vatican earlier today, greeting her with the Masonic handshake as the two exchanged knowing glances. Nancy Pelosi is the most-powerful woman in America, and willing co-conspirator with the Jesuit papal monarch. Who cares about a little thing like the murder of tens of millions of babies when you have much bigger fish to fry? Not these two.

“And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth.  And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.” Revelation 17:5,6

Pope Francis is having himself one Hell of a week, what with assembling the heads of all the world’s religions to prepare for their upcoming presentation of Chrislam and Gaia for the UN COP26 Climate Conference on Halloween night. For an old guy, he sure gets a lot done, his John 8:44 father must be so very proud of him. The next time you hear Pope Francis talking about the ‘evils of abortion’, go laugh right in his face, because he sure is laughing at you.
      Pope Francis and Nancy Pelosi meet at the Vatican

From the Catholic News Agency: Nancy Pelosi, the first Italian-American Speaker of the House was in Rome to give the keynote address at the opening session of the G20 Parliamentary Speakers’ Summit. She also met with the Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi.

The day before her audience with the pope, the 81-year-old Nancy Pelosi discussed the environment, migration, and human rights during a visit to the Vatican. The Vatican Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development announced the visit on Oct. 8 in a post on its Twitter account.

Pelosi was accompanied to the Vatican on Friday by Patrick Connell, the chargé d’affaires of the U.S. Embassy to the Holy See. On the same day, the White House announced that former U.S. senator Joe Donnelly of Indiana is President Joe Biden’s nominee for U.S. Ambassador to the Holy See. Nancy Pelosi, a Catholic mother of five, has clashed repeatedly with the archbishop of her home diocese over her support for abortion.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Forgot to include this pic …

Under the Pope’s Laudato si’ 7 year plan …

Vatican COVID commission for:

food for all

job for all

health for all

all they are missing is the … mark of the beast for all

– Fair Use –

Heidi
      Participant

7 year plan?

I am not sure I want to know the details of their health plan.

Geri9
      Participant

Global Tax:  At UN Meeting, the Vatican calls for redistribution of wealth to overcome “Economic Inequality” through Global Taxation

NTEB

Vatican foreign minister Archbishop Paul Gallagher has called for increased redistribution as a necessary means of overcoming economic inequality, the Catholic News Service reported Wednesday.

Yesterday, the big headline was ‘World Leader Reach Landmark Deal On Global Tax Rate’, and everyone got all excited at this latest New World Order update. But NTEB told you back in 2019 to prepare for the global tax because it heralds the coming time of Jacob’s trouble. Luke 2 tells us that there was a global tax at the First Advent of Jesus Christ, so it stands to reason that in the ramp up to the Second Advent, you will see the same thing being played out.

And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.) And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.” Luke 2:1-3

The Vatican has also been preparing for the coming global tax in addition to gathering together the world’s religious leaders for the UN COP26 Climate Conference that kicks off on Halloween night October 31st. Pope Francis sent his minion Vatican foreign minister Archbishop Paul Gallagher to call for increased financial redistribution of the world’s wealth to help the world’s poor. No mention was made of the untold tens of billions in accumulated wealth in the vaults of Vatican City, funny how their money is never redistributed, only yours.

Global tax, global vax, watch out for those words ending in ‘x’, they’re a killer.

Vatican foreign minister Archbishop Paul Gallagher  Calls for ‘Fiscal Redistribution’ to Fight Inequality

From Breitbart News: In his address before a high-level U.N. meeting on inequality and prosperity, Archbishop Gallagher asserted that “fighting rampant inequality cannot be achieved without fiscal redistribution and increasing the progressiveness of income taxation schedules.”

The archbishop also noted how the global coronavirus pandemic has slowed humanity’s progressive elimination of extreme poverty. The World Bank, for instance, has estimated the pandemic “drove an additional 97 million people into extreme poverty in 2020.”

“As wages have decreased, millions of individuals have been plunged into poverty, and this has set back poverty reduction targets by nearly a decade,” Gallagher said, adding that those already in vulnerable situations “were disproportionately affected by its fallout.”

Our World in Data (OWD) has noted that in the past, the immense majority of mankind lived in what would be described today as “extreme poverty,” a situation that has been steadily improving over the past two centuries thanks to industrialization and rising productivity.

“This is surely one of the most remarkable achievements of humankind,” OWD declared.

– Fair Use –

Leaving Soon
      Participant

Hope everyone who voted for Biden is happy.

From Hal Turner…

Today is October 8, 2021.   Joe Biden stole the election and got sworn-in to office on January 20.    In less than NINE MONTHS, this is what his illegitimate Presidency has done to America.

Food shortages

Fuel Shortages and outrageous prices.

Loss of U.S. Oil Independence by shutting off pipelines and imposing draconian environmental costs on oil rigs.

Afghanistan retreat that left our people there!

Appliance shortages (refrigerators, freezers, microwaves, washers, dryers, etc.) for 6 months from date of order.

Tire shortages: 6-9 months to get motorcycle tires!

Forced phony COVID vaccines that make people sick, injure them and even kill.

Food prices nearly doubling.

If YOU voted for Biden, YOU are to blame for this…. (Content removed here: kws) :heart:

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/hyper-inflation-begins-gasoline-hits-8-49-p-gal-in-california

gratefulforgrace
      Participant

leaving soon- i know u didn’t write that, but yikes- that’s an awful thing he said at the end!  might not want to quote stuff like that on here!  i have family that voted biden and i think they have been very deeply deceived but many like them are not evil nor deserve such hatred and we shouldn’t spread that stuff out of fear and anger etc…i hate all that is going on to usa…i hate evil and those doing and leading others into it – but many are deceived and do not have evil motivation…i didn’t refresh this before responding, so others may’ve already said this and i will stop…i’m no mad at you, just kinda hoping to help us redirect anger- or set it aside like the Bible says- repeating what hal turner said for them to do isn’t good- that was a horrible thing to say and if we had that attitude we would be no better than those who think the world needs to be rid of Christians…then again, we do post all sorts of awful things people say and do in order to point out where the world stands in these very last days of the last days…so, i’m sorry, i’m just reacting- so i maybe shouldn’t be telling you not to repeat that- maybe a nice disclaimer that you don’t agree w/ or promote that line of thinking/speaking…maybe i’m just being too sensitive…

gratefulforgrace
      Participant

i also actually think hal’s wrong as far as the voters being to blame, becuz i do not really think he was voted in legally…but God did allow this and i believe He will and already is bringing good out of what was meant by some power hungry greedy people for evil….people are seeing all they put their trust and hope in crumbling around them and many probably have or will turn to seeking God and when they do genuinely with a tender heart, He will be found by them and they will come to accept their Savior Jesus Christ and be born into our spiritual family!

regina
      Participant

we want evil gone. we want deception gone. we want God’s kingdom to come.

Lord God, its painful to watch our country(s) fall on their own ways. most of all its hard to put one’s mind around the lake of fire. Father God, please in your judgment remember mercy. I ask for all our unsaved loved ones that Holy Spirit would continue to convict them. Please bring awareness to them, situations in which they will be able to realize their need for Jesus. I ask for Holy Spirit to please continue to bring the leadership of our nation(s) under conviction of sin, of Your righteousness and judgment, judgment that only Jesus could and did take in our place. Be exalted God, be magnified, more clear to those who need Jesus. I ask in Jesus name, amen

Heidi
      Participant

I was uncomfortable with the last couple of lines in the post, maybe Leaving Soon did not notice them. I have posted articles in the past which sounded good, however, I have not really read the entire article carefully. There might have been something in there that I did not agree with.

The election was stolen. God probably allowed it because we are at the end and some things have to happen.

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:05

– Fair Use –

tenderreed
      Participant

With each days passing, the Lord seems to allow Satan more lee way!

I also agree given the times we live in God also uses satan as a hatchet man for change!

Time and evil move ever forward!

Indeed, how much longer!

TR

Patricia N.
      Participant

Biden mocked for ‘Truman Show presidency’ over fake White House set

“President Biden is being widely mocked on social media for running a “Truman Show presidency” after he was pictured speaking from a fake White House set that features a digital view of the Rose Garden in full bloom from a fake window behind him.”

“Fellow commentator Jack Posobiec . . . added that “they gave Joe Biden a playschool desk and a fake Oval Office in a fake White House.”

“The set where Biden was pictured — which is complete with professional monitors and lighting — is located in the South Court Auditorium of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, which is across from the White House.”

“Why does Joe Biden feel the need to use a Fake White House set across the street from the actual White House?” conservative commentator Benny Johnson tweeted.”

“Stephen Miller, a former senior adviser of President Donald Trump, claimed . . .
      “The reason Biden uses this bizarre virtual set for televised meetings — and not an actual room like East Room, Cabinet, Oval, Roosevelt, Sit Room, etc. — is because it allows him to read a script directly from a face-on monitor (& w/out teleprompter glass that can be seen on camera),” he tweeted.”

https://nypost.com/2021/10/07/president-biden-mocked-over-fake-white-house-set/

Arthur
      Participant

I read that from Hal Turner and was frankly disappointed. I get that he is upset about the state of his country. However, that type of talk is unacceptable. Hal Turner is on record as saying he is not a believer. We need to pray for him. That root of bitterness is not healthy.

Leaving Soon
        Participant

I almost never listen to Hal. Maybe once every couple of weeks for the first 10 minutes of his radio show if I’m up and remember. He gets the worse callers and it’s a total turn off. I usually just check his latest headlines every day but I have heard Hal say he does believe in Jesus Christ but that he isn’t a Bible thumper which is interesting because he just posted an article that makes him look like a Bible thumper lol

I skimmed though the article and did NOT notice anything NSFW

In the article there is a press conference video where J.P. is talking about how J.B. is protecting “marked people”

It’s just more info that keeps coming out everyday that makes it look like the Rapture could happen any second now.

In the article Hal says she says it at the 1:11:50 mark but I didn’t notice it until the 1:12:35ish mark.

And it’s like some people who aren’t into bible prophecy stuff like we are, are starting to notice.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/white-house-press-secretary-refers-to-vaccinated-as-marked-people-mark-of-the-beast

avataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
          Arthur
          Participant

Thanks for the information. Perhaps he is a believer, after all. He said he wasn’t the praying type which is an odd thing to say if one is a believer.

Anyway, IMHO, I think Hal let his frustration get the better of him. No worries.

Marked people? They are really trying to rile up people, it would seem. Perhaps the unbelievers and C and E Christians will start to wake up.

tenderreed
      Participant

True that!

Now is the day to find God and his mercies and grace!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:29

– Fair Use –

Just thinking about this … doesn’t the NWO have the nations divided up into 10?

In their eyes … U.S.A/Canada/Mexico are 1 nation.  So it makes sense they don’t care who comes over here illegally … 2 fold purpose to destroy our country and merge who is left.

Geri9
        Participant

Interesting comments

“So the Haitians say they’re ready for war, why? It’s not our fault if the people of Haiti have it rough, we aren’t the Government of Haiti. Do they realize there are over 400 million registered fire arms in America? (which isn’t counting the 200 to 500 unregistered) they would have an impossible time invading Texas or Missouri (just about everyone in my town own rifles & shotguns for hunting, side arms for fire ranges, property protection) it would be a bad mistake for them.”

What I want to know is how are they getting here from Haiti? It’s an island they aren’t swimming over…someone’s bringing them!

“Most of them are Haitians from places other than Haiti”

“George Soros is funding it, among other organizations. He began “Open Borders” and seeks to destroy America.”

“From what I’ve heard, most of these illegals have been in Chili or other surrounding areas for over a year. They have their citizenship there, work, make money, & have been waiting for the opportune time to head to US, which is Now! Average fee for the coyote to take a family of 3 to border is $12,000”

“They’re Haitians who’ve been living in South America. So now they’re walking from South America up through Mexico & trying to cross the Rio Grande river to reach Texas USA. – Dallas TX”

– Fair Use –

So it sounds like civil war could break out soon? :unsure:

Arthur
      Participant

Walking up from Chile in South America? I severely doubt that. That doesn’t make any sense at all. :wacko:

As for Haiti, yes they have had bad government. I feel for the common people there. They have also been ruthlessly exploited by child traffickers and predatory organizations such as the Clinton foundation who plundered 95% if the aid money that was to be sent to Haiti after the earthquake. :negative:

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:09

– Fair Use –

Geri9
        Participant

Strong earthquakes, 6.2 and 6.1 magnitude, 20 minutes apart, strike off coast of Hawaii

La Palma volcano in the Canary Islands erupts to 10,000ft 

Lava blocks the size of buildings falling from La Palma volcano :wacko:  

PG&E Will Begin Turning Off Power for Safety Due to Offshore Wind Event, Affecting About 25,000 Customers in California

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:05

– Fair Use –

JesusGirl
      Participant

Total chaos is quickly approaching!

Heidi
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Got an encouraging email from Olive Tree Ministries. An interview with Billy Crone. Title ” Tribulation Rising”</p>
      ” The curtain is getting ready to rise on the tribulation…..”

Arthur
        Participant

Billy Crone is excellent. I always enjoy listening to him. :)

Patricia N.
      Participant

Earthquakes in Alaska

At 2:10 am there was a 6.9 magnitude.  Several others also in the last few days; five happened today alone.

https://www.google.com/search?q=earthquake+in+Alaska&rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS764US764&oq=earthquake&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59j69i60l2.15041j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 58 seconds

In the comment section 2 watchers were talking about the covid jab …

The owner at my job just was telling us today that she is getting her son jabbed for his birthday on Friday. He will be 12 and he don’t even know it smh.

Another replied

Oh that is really bad I saw a story about 2 kids age 4 and 5 were taken by their parents to Walgreens for a flu jab and the store called to say they accidentally gave them the cv jab instead and this was on oct 4 a pediatric cardiologist said they were already showing signs of heart damage it’s scary what’s happening to all these children that take it.

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:24   (note … with this update you have to help it along  by scrolling the red dot over in order for it to start playing)

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Per Amir’s Telegram

Iran:

Iranian President Ibrahim Raisi will be absent from the climate conference in Glasgow (Scotland) as relatives of torture victims in Iranian prisons last week submitted a formal request to Scottish security bodies for his arrest. An Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman will justify Raisi’s absence by saying that Iran is not a full member of the climate agreement.

6.4 earthquake felt in Crete, Greece!

A large 6.4 magnitude earthquake has hit the Greek holiday island of Crete and a tsunami warning has been issued.  The quake struck the east coast of the island at a depth of 10km under the village of Palekastro, according to the US Geological Survey.  The village is 84km from Agios Nikolaos which is a popular destination for British tourists.

Turkey

The Turkish Lira continues to crash against the dollar, today establishing the rate of Liras to the dollar.

– Fair Use –

Patricia N.
      Participant

Child actors used for Kamala Harris’ bizarre space video

“A video meant to sell children on the wonders of space exploration featured Vice President Kamala Harris giving a memorably loopy performance alongside a quintet of child actors who auditioned for their roles, it was revealed Monday.”

“All five of them are actors,” Carlo Bernardino, whose 13-year-old son Trevor was one of the youngsters taking part, told the Washington Examiner. “He’s a child actor — he’s been trying to do this type of thing for a while. And so he has a manager and an agent in LA and they send him castings.”

This video was produced by the interestingly named Sinking Ship Entertainment.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/12/kamala-harris-bizarre-space-video-uses-child-actors/

Geri9
      Participant

Jacob’s Trouble:  Defense Minister Benny Gantz praises the fact that Israel gave up sovereignty over Judaea and Samaria for the Abraham Accords

NTEB

Defense Minister Benny Gantz reminds Israel why they will go through the coming time of Jacob’s trouble, and that the Abraham Accords absolutely lead to the Daniel 9:27 covenant confirmation with Antichrist.

Israel Defense Minister Benny Gantz gave a stunning speech yesterday about the Abraham Accords and that the fact that in order to have them, the Jews needed to give up sovereignty over the biblical areas of Judea and Samaria known commonly as the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Why would the Jews think this was a good thing? Because they are preparing themselves to go into the time of Jacob’s trouble, they just don’t know it yet.

“For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace. Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.” Jeremiah 30:5-7

Isn’t it amazing that we who believe the Bible and study Bible prophecy can know more about the future of Israel than the Jews who have a covenant with the God of Abraham and to whom the Oracles of God first came? Pray for the Jews and the nation of Israel as they celebrate the Abraham Accords which, as we who believe the Bible know, are their ‘covenant with Death’ and their ‘agreement with Hell’ from Isaiah 28.

Gantz: Dropping sovereignty paved way for Abraham Accords
      From ISRAELI NATIONAL NEWS: Defense Minister Benny Gantz addressed opposition leader Benjamin Netanyahu at an event marking the one-year anniversary the Abraham Accords in the Knesset and reminded him that the agreements were signed after Netanyahu agreed to remove from the agenda his intention to apply Israeli sovereignty in parts of Judea and Samaria.

The fact that we prevented a unilateral move of annexation allowed the vision of the Abraham Accords to materialize and break through. I am very happy that these peace treaties were signed and I am sure they will be expanded and be an engine of change in the Middle East.” Gantz said.

He added that “in order for the State of Israel to reach peace agreements and expand them, it must remain the most powerful state in the Middle East. That is how we act and that is how we will continue to act forever.”

He said, “Israel is working to expand the agreements and even add more agreements. These days we are working to strengthen security cooperation between the countries that signed the Abraham Accords with the State of Israel.”

– Fair Use –

Todd Tomlinson
        Participant

Another one of those “jaw drops and falls on the floor” moments.   Wow.   But so many are so blind to all that is happening around us.    I just wonder if there will be a “road to Damascus” moment for all of those who are walking around blindly in these last days.    Even the church we belong to is skipping along like there’s nothing going on (and we don’t attend there anymore for that reason – we rely on JD and others who are exposing the truth).       Come quickly Lord.

tenderreed
      Participant

We accept God and His plans!  While many Hate God and His plans!

Indeed the church that sleeps is still trying to mold God in their image!

Both yet simply refuse to be schooled as people simply cannot be that intellectually challenged!

TR

Leaving Soon
      Participant
        Geri9
        Participant

This is so sad.  Got to wonder about the increase in motor vehicle accidents as well.

Arthur
      Participant

Iran is not even close to obtaining nuclear weapons according to ex-Mossad chief.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/former-mossad-chief-raises-eyebrows-admitting-iran-not-even-close-getting-nuclear-bomb

Geri9
        Participant

I’m on the fence with this latest “bomb shell” report.  Its hard to tell who is truly lying to us because we’ve been hearing how close Iran is to acquiring a bomb.  Sanctions have been lifted under this current administration. Iran won’t let the inspectors in to see. Iran has close ties to China, North Korea, Russia … they can easily purchase or exchange oil for one at any time with these nations or get what they need.  How do we really know if this ex mossad chief is truly being honest or if he has been paid under the table to give this “false sense of nothing to worry about” to keep Israel off guard? :scratch:

Arthur
          Participant

I think the Israeli government has been lying for years. One has to remember that Israel was assembled in the Land in unbelief. They are a government that actively persecutes Messianic believers and hates God. God compares them to Sodom and Egypt for a reason in the Book of Revelation.

That will all change in the Tribulation and is one of the primary purposes for it. To bring the nation of Israel to repentance as well as the judgement of the nations for their treatment of Israel.

I still support Israel as we are commanded to in the Bible. I know that Israel will eventually be redeemed by the grace and mercy of God. I thoroughly dislike the Israeli government, though. That includes past Israeli governments.

IMHO, the Israeli government (run by Freemasons) is as wicked as the Iranian one. I can’t believe either of them when they speak.

Geri9
          Participant

I just googled Yossi Cohen …

Per Haaretz
          Mossad Officials Look Forward to Chief Cohen’s Exit ;-)

Many of the Mossad’s 7,000 employees – certainly the senior ones at the highest level – are eagerly awaiting the retirement of their commander and chief, Yossi Cohen, in a month’s time. :mdrmdr:

And what will be his new job?

Per Times of Israel
          Former Mossad chief Yossi Cohen to head SoftBank’s Israel operations B-)  

– Fair Use –

Arthur
      Participant
        Geri9
        Participant

Nice Find :good:

Geri9
      Participant

Per Amir

Today in Iran …

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Here is Sean Osborne take @  Eschatology Today – Oct 12, 2021 at 4:33 AM

The Leftist Biden Administration has repeatedly stiff-armed Israel on Iran nukes. Now comes the stiff-arm on Syria and long-standing sanctions on the Assad regime.

What happens next should be no surprise.

– Fair Use –

avataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Yohanan

Carry one here.

avataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Blue
      Participant
      Blue
      Participant

Oops!

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest