2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 6

Home Forums Main Forum 2021 Off with Severe but Turbulent Hope – Let’s Buckle Up – Part 6

Viewing 52 reply threads
  • Author
      Yohanan

Previous thread here.

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Leaving Soon
      Participant

Australia basically following J.T. now.

https://www.brighteon.com/41c31990-98db-4445-92bf-1128cdf0ad5c

Leaving Soon
      Participant
      Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 2:22      I’m so glad I locked in with a contract for my heating fuel … I’m paying under $1.50 per gallon but after hearing this latest news :wacko:   I just wonder … if they are going to try to break our contracts?   Just another sign life on planet earth is about to get worse … we got to be getting out of here soon!

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts. @ 1:06

– Fair Use –

Geri9
        Participant

As always … interesting comments

If you smell something strange while in the subway don’t panic, it’s not a terror attack…it’s just the Feds…” :wacko:

It’s probably the jab in gas form.

There’s no way that is “just a test”. I wouldn’t be surprised if this “non-toxic” gas hurt or killed a lot of people. But, what do I know?

Who believes it will be non toxic….

I believe it will be “non toxic” as much as I believe Walgreens “accidentally” gave that poor family the wrong v

They did similar drills prior to c19, called Event 201. We now know what’s coming.

It could be they are unleashing the next strain of Covid. I’ve read they’re going from Alpha to Omega, the last two released in 2023.

Could be…the isn’t depoulating quickly enough.

That’s very possible. I have read that those that take the jab will have organ failure with 2-4 years because the jab will attack their immune system and organs. Look up the Deagle Report, it’s a projection of population in all countries, by 2025 population dramatically decreases and when asked why they say because of relocation to other countries. How dumb do they think we are?

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Here we go … Biden Administration has just lifted sanctions on Iran so they can do whatever they want …

Any day now we … :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:

Starts @ 1:17

– Fair Use –

Arthur
      Participant

Christmas in October? Could be…

https://lynmelvin.blogspot.com/2021/10/christmas-is-coming-early.html?m=1

PS Tomorrow is a high watch date. (Oct. 16th)

Arthur
      Participant

Hmmm…Biden’s cryptic remarks about getting a deal done even if it takes 6 minutes, 6 days or 6 weeks (666!) when added up end on November 18th at 12:06 PM.  November 18th is the 322nd day of the year.

More freemason signalling. :negative:

Patricia N.
      Participant

How the Left Speaks Openly by Telling Unbelievable Lies

“Dan Gelernter wrote a most interesting column headed: “The Left Can Finally Admit What it Wants”

“President Biden is so far sticking to the Obama-era strategy of insisting, in the teeth of all economic evidence, that he can pay for trillions more in spending than President Obama ever dared by taxing only “millionaires and billionaires” and that none but those making more than $400,000 a year will have to pay up.  Does anybody believe this? Of course not.”

“There was the claim of the “extraordinary success” of the evacuation from Afghanistan.”

“And then there was the claim that $3.5 trillion in new government spending would actually cost “zero.”

“Just the other day, Janet Yellen said that the administration’s plan for IRS monitoring of all bank transactions over $600 was “absolutely not” the same thing as the government’s spying on ordinary Americans, when it quite obviously is.”

“And this recalls the multiple assurances by Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas and others that “the border is closed” when it is quite obviously wide open.”

“Perhaps these administration officials remembered the CNN reporter who reported that the Antifa-BLM riots of last year were “mostly peaceful” while standing in front of a burning building.”

“And then there’s the even more jaw-dropping example from the governor’s race in Virginia in which Democratic hopeful Terry McAuliffe told the people of that state that: “I’m not going to let parents come into schools and take books out and make their own decision. I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”

“To these examples, we may add Nancy Pelosi’s telling the media that it’s their job to sell the virtues of the President’s massive spending bill to the American people—something the media themselves could hardly deny with a straight face.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/how-the-left-speaks-openly-by-telling-unbelievable-lies_4049807.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-10-15&mktids=f0bd5fcee2775e95a33c1421e3d706d4&est=RS04DyEoe3uFbf7OOI9wIBIGMSHyivYz5BuWFhYL7YPx9cllL3%2FWeWpQ4x%2Bw2Apg7juoOssX

tenderreed
      Participant

Only up from here!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:18

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

:popcorn

Final countdown:  The Mark of the Beast Global System is preparing to launch the Metaverse, and you need to have nothing to do with it

NTEB

The metaverse is going to be the biggest revolution in computing platforms the world has seen—bigger than the mobile revolution, bigger than the web revolution.”  The Antichrist is not yet on the scene, but his global Mark of the Beast System is already well underway, ;-) and in fact, quite close to being as much to be completed as you could expect to see without the Beast physically being present. I know the Church will be removed in the Pretribulation Rapture before his arrival, but allow me to take a moment to warn you about something you need to avoid at all costs – the Metaverse.

“And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.”Revelation 13:13-15

The Internet was made public in 1994, and it ushered in a time of global connection never seen in human history, and in the 27 years since, it has revealed itself to be the Mark of the Beast system, catching the whole world in its web. But as it turns out, this unprecedented leap in technology is only the platform for something really scary if you believe the Bible, and they call it the Metaverse. The Metaverse will be a virtual world where reality will no longer have meaning, a world where fantasy, imagination and demonic spirits all meet to wreak havoc. The past 50 years of video games, avatars, phone apps, movies and television shows have all prepared you for this coming experience. Have nothing to do with it. Don’t use augmented reality devices like Microsoft Hololens, don’t use virtual reality devices Facebook Oculus, stay away from all of it.

Every Fortune 1000 company will have a metaverse strategy,
      From The Wall Street Journal: Since the dawn of civilization, humans have had only one world in which to live: the real one. But tech visionaries say we’ll soon have an alternative: a virtual world where our digital avatars and those of people in our communities and around the globe come together to work, shop, attend classes, pursue hobbies, enjoy social gatherings and more.

Immersive video games and virtual concerts have given us a taste of this world. But visionaries say the metaverse, as this world has been dubbed, will be far more engaging and robust, not only mirroring the real world in all its three-dimensional complexity but also extending it to allow us to be and do what previously could only be imagined. Walk on the moon in your pajamas? Watch a baseball game from the pitcher’s mound? Frolic in a field of unicorns—or be a unicorn yourself? In the metaverse, tech visionaries say, just about anything will be possible.

The Metaverse is going to be the Biggest Revolution in computing platforms the world has seen – bigger than the mobile revolution, bigger than the web revolution,” says Marc Whitten, whose title is “Senior Vice President and General Manager of Create” at San Francisco-based Unity Software, Inc. 

Unity is building tools and services to enable people to create metaverse content. Other big tech companies are developing​ hardware and software products for the metaverse​, or their own virtual worlds within it, including Nvidia Corp. , Roblox Corp. , Epic Games Inc., Microsoft Corp. and Facebook Inc.

In addition to being the Next Generation of the Internet, the Metaverse is also going to be the next chapter for us as a company,”  Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said during a July earnings call with analysts. “In the coming years, I expect people will transition from seeing us primarily as a social media company to seeing us as a Metaverse Company.” 

Entering this vast new realm could mean using common devices like smartphones and computers. But tech executives say specialized glasses—similar to but less bulky and more comfortable than the virtual-reality headsets on the market today—will allow for greater immersion. We’ll also likely see a wider selection of haptic gear that lets users feel virtual objects, as well as hardware like omnidirectional treadmills that can simulate running, climbing and other physical activities.

– Fair Use –

MyWhiteStone
      Participant

We read, “We’ll also likely see a wider selection of haptic gear that lets users feel virtual objects…”  Hmmm…

Why would I ever want to do that?  Maybe send the robot outside to shoot hoops in mid-winter and sense it dribbling the ball and scoring, and remotely feeling how cold its hands really are….?  Feel its elation as it throws another 3-point swisher from far court!  Imagine!  The ultimate in vicarious.  Sensing the robot’s sweat freezing on its brow!  Like they used to say in those old beer commercials with guys camping out in the woods…  “Man, it just doesn’t get any better than this!”

However, in lieu of these substitute remote virtual reality experiences, I am really looking forward to our reality — full of virtue!  The technology now in R&D may be fascinating, but I suspect when we experience Heavenly technology, we’ll say, “This is so much better than anyone back there ever imagined!”  And then many of us tinkerers will muse, “I wonder how it works…”

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 — “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.  But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.”

tenderreed
      Participant

Fantasy never fulfills, faith does!

TR

MyWhiteStone
        Participant

However, fantasy fuels funding — evidently big time.  As Solomon offered in Ecclesiastes 4:4, “Then I saw that all toil and all skill in work come from a man’s envy of his neighbor…”

Oy vey!  Hopefully we’ll finally stop chasing after the wind. :good: :yes:

Patricia N.
      Participant

I Want to Wake People Up’—Xi Van Fleet, Survivor of Mao’s Cultural Revolution

“So I grew up in the communist China and I left China for America when I was 26. And when the Cultural Revolution started, I was a first-grader and I spent my entire school years in the Cultural Revolution. . . .And after that, I was sent to the countryside to work in the fields to receive reeducation from the peasants, like many, many urban youth. So I always say I had a full experience of the Cultural Revolution.

So as soon as the CCP took over power in 1949, one of the first thing they did is to get all the school teachers together, because they were the teachers of the old China. So they were given intensive communist training to learn about Marxism, to learn about the communist ideology.  So they were there to teach now the Marxist and communist values and ideologies. So ever since then, the educational system is a indoctrination meal ever since then.

So the first thing they did is they dismantled the law enforcement and the court system. So they just did whatever. They even make up their own laws. . . .Even today, their crimes were never prosecuted.  I think this is because they feel like they could do it, so they did whatever. Just like that Antifa, that’s why it just look so familiar to me, when I saw Antifa and the [BMM 00:16:27] activist, they knew they could do it. Same as the Red Guard. They knew there’s no consequence. There was no consequences.

So that seems more extreme to a lot of people than maybe what’s happening now. So how is this like the Cultural Revolution really?

Ms. Van Fleet: I think those examples or stories might be extreme, but that’s the direction we’re going to. One of the things that I noticed is people are afraid. People are very afraid. I see them, especially in my workplace. So there are the right way to talk. There is the right ideas and the others who don’t share it feel like if they tell their own opinion, they might run the risk of being considered racist.

That’s the word like in China, counter revolution. It fit everyone. So anything or any conservative value cannot be shared openly.

So if you were born to parents who used to own land, you were considered class enemy at birth. And you carry that label with you and you pass down to your children. . . .And does that remind us of CRT? Yeah. So you are born guilty, you are born white, then you are oppressor. And if you are born black, you are oppressed.

And that’s what the environment the left is creating, creating an environment that the common everyday conversation become like walking through a landmine. Because you don’t know, whatever you say can be received as a microaggression.  Mr. Jekielek: So then you start thinking about what are the appropriate speech I can use and you start conforming your speech and thinking to all those.

People don’t have trust of each other. You don’t know who and when people would turn you in. And so that to me is like I would never imagine that happening in America, but it’s happening all around us, all around us. We see little girls or little children going to social media, denouncing their parents as racist.

And today I heard that the head of the education department said something like it was the teacher who should determine what to be taught to the school children, not parents. And that is absolutely what happened in China. From day one, we were taught that we belong to the party and we should obey the party instruction. And the parents have nothing to say about the education.

Ms. Van Fleet: I think there’s great things happening. I think finally, the parents are waking up. I think it has a lot to do with COVID because parents for the first time in their lives, were able to see what’s going on in the classroom through Zoom. And they were shocked actually.

And the first thing came out of the Zoom meetings from Loudoun, if you remember, that a history teacher was a talking to a black student and showing the photo of a black girl and a white girl and ask what he sees, he said, “Two girls.” “No, what do you really see?” “Two girls, they are doing something.” “No, the answer is you should say a black girl and a white girl.” Basically, he want to really teach people to look for color first.

I want to wake people up. What’s happening here in America is nothing new. It happened in China. It happened to me and this is my lived experience. And if we let it go and not stopping it, we have the same result.  The result of the culture revolution as I said earlier is the total destruction of the society.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/i-want-to-wake-people-up-xi-van-fleet-survivor-of-maos-cultural-revolution_4045860.html?&utm_medium=email&utm_source=promotion&utm_campaign=EET1016&utm_term=1for2M&utm_content=trend1

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 2:03  (you might have to move the red dot over for it to play)

– Fair Use –

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Geri9.
      Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:10

– Fair Use –

Leaving Soon
      Participant

Well here’s what to expect over the next couple of months if we are still here during this pre-tribulation tribulation we are seemingly in.

Geri9
        Participant

Yikes!  What an unhappy, aggressive cat … and they are calling it … Cuddles?!! :mdrmdr:

Year 2037 … the guy is in covid camp after booster shot #39 being punished for …. sneezing?! :mdrmdr:

The footage of all those cargo containers lined up …. it’s actually starting to look like a city on the water.

And who knew Dubai would become a desirous place to live since there is no pandemic over there.  I still rather be in Beulah Land vs. Dubai …. So I got my eyes looking up for the rapture occurring on Sunday, Halloween night B-)

Leaving Soon
          Participant

Sounds good !

I feel like there’s nothing else to post on this site. Either the Rapture is about to happen or things are about to get a 1000 X’s worse.

I bought and gave everyone in my family their Christmas gifts from me already which would be 5 kids and 5 adults. Gave the kids their Halloween candy also.

I also had a few possible confirmations over the weekend in my life that this might be it.

regina
      Participant

is there a link to the video that has the cat, boats and patriot nurse?

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 6:00

Colin Powell (fully vaxx) ;-) dies from Covid complications this morning …

– Fair Use –

Yohanan

Interesting that they hardly mention, and in some reports don’t mention at all, his battle with cancer. But, we wouldn’t want to let on that cancer had a roll in his demise as that lessens the scare of covid.

Geri9
      Participant

Sean Osborne – Eschatology Today –  October 14, 2021 at 12:26 PM
      Tweaking last minute details…

Israel’s attack on Palmyra facility last night killed Iranian militiamen. Retaliation brewing…

Today

Sean Osborne – October 18, 2021 at 8:51 AM
      🚨 Red Alerts across the entire northern and northeastern Gaza Envelope. Likely Iran-directed retaliation for T4 and Palmyra strikes. IAF wheels up.

Today

Amir Tsarfati
      Russia, Iran and Turkey

Both Iran and Turkey are closing arms deal with Russia that will include fighter jets such as SU-35 and SU-57.

– Fair Use –

KolleenWStone

is there a link to the video that has the cat, boats and patriot nurse?

Here is one Regina :rose:

The Plan Unfolding Is to Starve Everyone Until You Are Vaccinated! Here’s Why They All Got Jabbed

Arthur
      Participant

Former US Secretary of State, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Colin Powell, has died after receiving the COVID vaccine.

The family utilized the General’s own Twitter account to make the announcement.

Initial reports say he died from “complications from COVID;” but the effects of the vaccine itself mimic COVID and the symptoms he died from are those that many vaccinated people suffer after getting the jab.

Said one insider: “It is likely he died from the vaccine itself, and not from actual COVID.”

General Powell’s wife also was vaccinated and got COVID …..

Now let us remind you of the immortal words of Joe Biden: “This is a simple, basic proposition: If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in an ICU unit, and you’re not going to die,” Biden said.

Biden was wrong.

Meanwhile, the US Military continues to insist that all its troops receive the dangerous and sometimes deadly vaccine or face discharge.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/colin-powell-dead-from-covid-he-was-vaccinated

Arthur
      Participant

Oiii! What a dystopian future the wicked luciferians have planned for us. Thankfully we have the two sweetest words in the English language. But God…

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/bank-of-international-settlements-on-digital-currency-we-will-have-total-control-on-who-spends-money-and-on-what-they-spend-it

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 4:09

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 3:19

– Fair Use –

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Geri9
      Participant

Amir Tsarfati
      Earthquake in the Mediterranean

5.8 earthquake felt all across Israel.
      The source is a 6.7 earthquake near Greece.

Iran

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

– Fair Use –

This is America’s future  … makes sense since this administration is all for dividing up God’s land … America will get divided up …

churchgal
        Participant

I know that Tennessee will go with Texas and suspect that many of the midwest states would also….but I am wanting to be a part of the upcoming upward separation of us from this world, come Lord Jesus :prayer-hands:

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:42

– Fair Use –

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 2:27

In the comment section:    :popcorn

Read an article about California having stipulations on what Truck drivers and their Trucks are allowed to come in for the pick ups. The Dock operations are saying too many containers on the yard! No room left! California will not allow trucks that are not Eco Friendly to work to pick up supplies!

Wow – they’re more worried about ecology than they are about people eating! Unbelievable!

The Silicon Valley “light lords” are chomping at the bit to roll out driverless big rigs (Musk Tesla tech) Are they waiting until the public screams become a roar? 🔥

Truckers are sitting at the port waiting to be loaded for sometimes days. The truckers are sitting in long lines out side the terminal. This is not a shortage of truckers but incompetence at the port.

I’m not extremely knowledgeable about this but I feel like it’s the perfect scenario for the military to be called in to help. Once in, they will be able to control who gets what, when they get it and how much they get. Would be another thing in place for the antichrist to use to control food and supplies.

– Fair Use –

Leaving Soon
      Participant
      Arthur
      Participant

Oiii! Will have to batten down the hatches here.

We usually call it the Pineapple Express. This one looks like the pineapple has been injected with steroids. :wacko:

Geri9
      Participant

So …. will the 48 foot waves be a bullseye hit to the California coast where all the back-up floating cargo containers? :wacko:

Patricia N.
      Participant

From Victor Davis Hanson’s latest book: The Dying Citizen

“General Milley is not elected, but in the space of about 10 days, we learned that he called his Chinese Communist counterpart and basically suggested he would tip them off if he thought Trump would do some sort of preemptive action, and then he said, “Democracy is messy.”

“. . .  he interrupted the chain of command concerning nuclear protocols, even though the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs is forbidden by statute of interfering in the chain of command.”

“Then we go to Dr. Fauci, and he still cannot explain to us, he tries, but the more he denies, the more ridiculous he seems, that he channeled $600,000 through EcoHealth, sort of like the fox in the chicken house, when it was auditing itself to tell Americans that there was no problem here, but nevertheless, he channeled it through EcoHealth, who then gave that money to ground zero, virology lab in Wuhan, which we now know is the source of the virus.”

“We have this class of people… Hunter Biden wasn’t elected to anything. I don’t know how he rides on Air Force Two when Joe Biden was vice president or how he navigates with his latest art project. General Milley was not elected, and Anthony Fauci was not elected.”

“But they all seem to exercise judicial, executive, and legislative powers. . . ”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/victor-davis-hanson-the-era-of-intimidation-tribalism-and-elite-contempt-for-the-middle-class_4057800.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-10-21-3&est=VvmAAoxaAVbPN6C%2Bbx1PNzl29fAl2Zhyn%2BPZ0wDNwsQ8ep8%2FvbBVATPfps30XkFRfuEVCY03

Geri9
      Participant

Looks like this is it … no more rearranging the deck chairs … thee ship is sinking! Keep looking up!!! :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:

Starts @ 1:32

– Fair Use –

regina
      Participant

LaPalma volcano

Arthur
      Participant

The proverbial and literal volcano 🌋 is about to blow.

Look up, for your faith draweth nigh.

Yohanan

Yeah, sure sounds like it’s about to blow.

Patricia N.
      Participant

Researchers Create Self-Reconfigurable Swarms of Multi-Legged Robots

I found this article about tiny robots that seem like ants, although maybe larger. “When an individual unit became stuck, a signal was sent to additional robots, which linked together to provide support to successfully traverse obstacles while working collectively.”  I know other little robots exist which can fly and look like insects.  Also, they have the robot “dogs.”

They reminded me of something I read in Joel 2 which I have always thought was about some sort of robot.  In my version of the Bible, they are called locusts and “people” in quotes. Clearly, whatever Joel is speaking of is not human, but can “think.”

1 Let all who live in the land tremble,
      for the day of the Lord is coming. . . .
      2 Like dawn spreading across the mountains
      a large and mighty army comes,
      such as never was in ancient times
      nor ever will be in ages to come.
      3 Before them fire devours,
      behind them a flame blazes.
      Before them the land is like the garden of Eden,
      behind them, a desert waste—
      nothing escapes them.
      4 They have the appearance of horses;
      they gallop along like cavalry.
      5 With a noise like that of chariots
      they leap over the mountaintops,
      like a crackling fire consuming stubble,
      like a mighty army drawn up for battle.
      6 At the sight of them, nations are in anguish;
      every face turns pale.
      7 They charge like warriors;
      they scale walls like soldiers.
      They all march in line,
      not swerving from their course.
      8 They do not jostle each other;
      each marches straight ahead.
      They plunge through defenses
      without breaking ranks.
      9 They rush upon the city;
      they run along the wall.
      They climb into the houses;
      like thieves they enter through the windows.
      10 Before them the earth shakes,
      the heavens tremble,
      the sun and moon are darkened,
      and the stars no longer shine.

http://www.sci-news.com/physics/self-reconfigurable-multi-legged-robot-swarms-10180.html

Patricia N.
      Participant

From Amir Tsarfati:

Germany

“In Cologne, Germany, all 35 mosques will be allowed to broadcast the call to prayer every Friday. “Allahu Akbar” will be heard from every minaret. There are 120,000 Muslims in the city. Christianity in the West is fading, but Islam is flourishing.”

JesusGirl
        Participant

So sad! My family lives in the Cologne region! I would be mad all day long hearing this! :negative:

Patricia N.
      Participant

Chinese Scientists Have Put Human Brain Genes In Monkeys—And They Are Smarter

“According to reports, Chinese scientists have put human brain genes in monkeys—and guess what, they may be smarter.”

“‘The use of transgenic monkeys to study human genes linked to brain evolution is a perilous road to take,’ explained James Sikela, a geneticist who is carrying out comparative studies among primates at the University of Colorado.  According to Sikela, this experiment may open the door for more severe and extreme modifications in animals.”

“‘It is a classic slippery slope issue and one that we can expect to recur as this type of research is pursued,’ he added.  But although many experts will agree or disagree, the experiment was a success, say scientists who wrote in their paper. . . . ”

https://www.sci-nature.vip/2021/10/chinese-scientists-have-put-human-brain.html?fbclid=IwAR34GCf4NeU7jXAklhpd9adE7oOXap8UdSjus_nAe9SZ97eTQutsRUyukTE

Geri9
        Participant

These mad demonic scientists are trying to destroy man and create their own creepy world with either a.i. Robots or apes ruling things.  Reminds me of the Planet of the Apes movie. :wacko:

Surely God will be stepping in soon to put a stop to it all …

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 2:20

———
      Lisa was referring to …Vladimir Putin slams “monstrous” West for teaching children they can change their gender, saying it is “close to a crime against humanity”

She says (a dictator gets it, but a moron of the free world don’t.  I totally respect Putin for his stance on this)

– Fair Use –

Heidi
      Participant

sorry if this is off topic, but I saw a couple of posts on  other forums, one of them mentioned having around 200 years until it is 6000 years since Adam. another mentioned more time than that.

That can’t be right? can it? almost  everything has  been fulfilled so far except Gog/Magog war, destruction of Damascus and the tribulation.

so what, a few more decades for these prophecies to get fulfilled? does not sound right at all.

• This reply was modified 1 day, 23 hours ago by Heidi.
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
        Blue
        Participant

For all the timelines saying the rapture is still far off, there are others that say we are close. We can tell by the events around us that it is near. I like to ponder T.W. Tramm’s writings.  Here is one with lots of dates to think about:

https://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-35306783/documents/9af53e855a3d4cb48a7d730fa8fa2e73/Isaac%20Newton%20and%20Daniels%20Jubilee%20-%20revised%20and%20expanded.pdf

Here is his full list of articles.  I am glad I had a look because there are a couple I hadn’t read yet pertaining to this month!

https://www.theseasonofreturn.com/articles

-Fair Use-

Tammie
        Participant

No it is not right Heidi!!! Anyone who believes we even can last another 10 years can not back it with the evidence of the ongoing convergence that we see so clearly and that correlates with prophecy from Daniel, Zachariah, Isaiah, Hosea, Jonah, and truly about 3/4’s of the Bible — hang in there. I know I have said this probably 2000 times – we are truly at the door, the trumpet of God is done tuning up, the heavenly abode is completed, the Father is longing for the presence of His children and the Bridegroom is longing for the presence of His Bride — so we are out of here! :yahoo:  What feels like hours, days, weeks, years, and months to our finite existence is but a breath to the heavens! :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup: :flyup:  SOON!

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
          Geri9
          Participant

:amen:   It’s like in baseball … we are all standing on base ready for our hero to step up to the plate and hit that Grand slam home run so we can all celebrate at home plate!   Jesus is coming for us SOON in the clouds … so keep looking up and stay ready!

I saw that post Heidi … that guy is out of touch with reality to even post that “question”.

– Israel’s desire is to build their temple ASAP.

– Israel unfortunately is standing alone with this current “administration” and their enemies are plotting daily against them to wipe them off their land.  But God … will be there to fight their battles!

– The mark of the beast system is ready to roll out.

– We are seeing those in high power inner circle have a sinister plan to remove the world’s population and God is not going to allow this plot to continue for must longer.  He has already been speeding up the clock. Most people think this verse pertains to the tribulation timeframe but its happening now … in real time (the church age).    I started noticing it in 2010 and I asked the Lord to show me if He is speeding things and He did.  I do the seconds test … it’s remaining steady at 30 seconds per minute vs. 60 seconds per minute.   I just wonder what its going to be like during the tribulation … will it remain at 30 seconds per minute or be 15 seconds per minute or even less?

Matt 24:22 “And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.”

KolleenWStone

A bipartisan group of United States lawmakers demanded answers regarding a report that the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases used taxpayer money to fund “cruel” and “costly” experiments on dogs as young as six months old.

The letter regarding possible animal abuse was sent to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

“We write with grave concerns about reports of costly, cruel, and unnecessary taxpayer-funded experiments on dogs commissioned by National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases,” the bipartisan letter signed by 24 lawmakers, spearheaded by Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.), reads.

cont’s @

https://www.theblaze.com/news/bipartisan-lawmakers-dogs-beagles-experiments-facui

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 1:48

– Fair Use –

tenderreed
      Participant

Indeed every indication on an hourly basis speaks of a soon occurring Rapture!

I truly question those those that err both on the side of caution either way!  Especially those that advocate advanced futuristic dates for the Rapture!

If right, I will humbly apologize!  Till then, I will maintain their methodology as erroneous!  Moreso, question their tracking of the what the Holy Spirit is speaking to a longing, awake and sober Church!

TR

Geri9
      Participant

:popcorn

Per Amir

In Sudan

Possible military coup is going on in Sudan. Government ministers were arrested by the army and the internet is down.

The forces carrying out the coup are now encircling the TV and radio buildings in Khartoum, and the prime minister has been abducted by a message to the nation the prime minister wants to take to the streets.

Abdel Fattah Abdelrahman al-Burhan, president of the Sudanese Sovereignty Council, announced in a speech to the people of Sudan in the last hour, the dissolution of the Sovereignty Council and the dissolution of the government, as well as a state of emergency in Sudan.

A military coup in Sudan

Guerrilla war on Khartoum streets. Armored personnel carriers of the Sudanese army, who carried out a military coup, are firing at militias.

In Syria

Last night, around 01:20, Air Force Apache helicopters attacked a number of targets linked to the Golan Heights Iranian infrastructure.

The attack was aimed at two buildings that served as Hezbollah’s observation post and the vehicle of Bashar al-Hussein, who is in charge of the observation post of the 90th Brigade in the Syrian army.

On the morning after the attack, the IDF dropped leaflets in the Qunetra area intended for several elements in the Syrian army.

The full contents of the announcement:
      “To the Syrian army

As mentioned in our previous warnings, your continued cooperation with Hezbollah and your consent to its presence in southern Syria will bring you suffering and disaster!

Despite this, some of you do not hesitate, for example the commander of the observation company in the 90th Brigade, Capt. Bashar Al-Hussein.
      You are selling your life and the lives of the citizens in vain, in order to help Hajj Juad Hashem complete the observation projects for Hezbollah in the Tel Krum area, the Ministry of Finance building and other areas, while ignoring your interest and security.

Hezbollah controls you and exploits you secretly and publicly, near and far, but nevertheless it does not prevent us from exposing his dirty deeds anytime and anywhere! ”

In Turkey

The Turkish Lira is at an all-time low: 9.85 Liras to the dollar.

Soon the exchange rate will be a double-digit number (10) and another psychological barrier will be broken.

The background of the recent decline in the value of the Lira is Erdogan’s declaration of ambassadors of 10 Western countries as a persona non grata, due to their call for the release of a businessman detained in Turkey for 5 years, without trial who is accused for an attempted coup against Erdogan.

————————————

Per Sean Osborne   Oct 25, 2021 at 10:48 AM
      Breaking News

Turkey expells the ambassadors of 10 Western nations: the U.S.A., Germany, France, Canada, Denmark, the Netherlands, Finland, New Zealand, Norway, and Sweden. The majority are (or were) NATO allies.

There has been a military coup d’etat in Sudan (Kuwsh in Ez. 38/39) against the transitional civilian government. The PM and other ministers have been seized. The people of Sudan have been asked to oppose the military coup d’etat by any/all means at their disposal.

– Fair Use –

Arthur
      Participant

Hmmm…Sudan is likely Cush in the Gog Magog coalition. Sudan has mended fences with Israel. A coup would make sense for them to suddenly become Israel’s enemy.    :mail: (My favourite emoji, btw. Lol.)

Geri9
      Participant

Starts @ 2:20

– Fair Use –

avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Leaving Soon
      Participant

More encouraging bad news that weesa going home soon.

• This reply was modified 5 hours, 6 minutes ago by Leaving Soon.
      • This reply was modified 5 hours, 5 minutes ago by Leaving Soon.
      Geri9
      Participant

Stay encouraged … here is proof the rapture is truly at the door and not years away!

Yes, Bill Gates is working around the clock to bring a global identification system based on the Covid immunity passport to every nation on earth

NTEB

Just Google the phrase ‘bill gates digital ID’ and you’ll get dozens of articles telling you that he is not creating a global ID tracking system of every human being on earth, but guess what? He absolutely is.  The whole world understands what Bill Gates is trying to do, the New World Order is providing his cover, and sites like NTEB work to remove that cover and expose him for exactly what he is. Even the World Health Organization, with this white paper entitled ‘ID2020, Bill Gates and the Mark of the Beast: How COVID-19 Catalyses Existing Online Conspiracy Movements’ understands what’s going on, telling us that “a recent poll found that 44% of Republicans and 19% of Democrats in the US now believe that Gates is linked to a plot to use vaccinations as a pretext to implant microchips into people.” Amen, you nailed it, WHO.

“And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.” Genesis 49:1

Over the past 12 years, NTEB has brought you just about every aspect and angle of Bill Gates and his insane quest to vaccinate and microchip the whole world. Every word we have ever written about him is true, with our only ‘error’ being perhaps we didn’t go far enough. So I thought it might be good to review the past 10 years of his nastiness, in easy-to-read bullet points, showing you what Gates is actually doing to implement global ID.

With over one billion Indians in its database, Aadhaar is the largest biometric digital ID programever constructed. Besides serving as a portal to government services, it tracks users’ movements between cities, their employment status, and purchasing records. It is a de facto social credit system that serves as the key entry point for accessing services in India. Bill Gates was a main financial backer of this Mark of the Beast-style system.

Having branded Aadhaar’s creator, fellow billionaire Nandan Nilekani, as a “hero,” initiatives backed by tech oligarch Bill Gates have long sought to bring the “Aadhaar approach to other countries.” With the onset of the Covid-19 crisis, Bill Gates and other mavens of the digital ID industry have an unprecedented opportunity to introduce their programs into the wealthy countries of the Global North.

The system requires children to be scanned into school with their own unique QR code: their “Daily Pass.” If a student doesn’t have their barcode, they cannot get into school. And per the district, students will also still be wearing masks, staying six feet apart from one another and getting temperature checks outside the school. There are nearly half a million students in the Los Angeles Unified School District, ranging from kindergarten to 12th grade. To earn their safe-for-school Daily Pass, students and staffers must answer questions online and test negative for the novel coronavirus every week. Daily Pass was created by Bill Gates and Microsoft, and rolled out in early 2021.

In January 2021, several WEF partners, including Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, and several other “heavyweights,” announced a partnership to launch the Vaccine Credential Initiative (VCI) to develop digital immunization authentication tools, according to Forbes. Aiming to institute a single “SMART Health Card” for the world, the VCI intends for its SMART Health Cards to be recognized “across organizational and jurisdictional boundaries.” In the US, some states are already deploying the SMART Health Cards developed by the VCI. These SMART Health Cards have laid the basis for a de-facto national standard for vaccine credentials.

In 2015, The Gates Foundation provided seed money to a Yale School of Public Health project that would become known as Khushi Baby. Now a non-profit, Khushi Baby makes microchip-equipped necklaces for a child to wear at all times to track their vaccination status and establish continuous monitoring from their first immunizations through adulthood. The non-profit says it is now using data from over 35,000 villages in India to create algorithms that “predict health outcomes for mothers and children.”

In 2016, the Gates Foundation ponied up funding for a World Bank project called the Identity for Development (ID4D) Initiative for the declared purpose of bringing the “Aadhaar approach to other countries.” To date, the World Bank has invested $1.2 billion into the ID4D initiative, with the official aim of creating “identification systems using 21st Century solutions.”

The ID2020 Alliance, as it’s being called, is a digital identity program that aims to “leverage immunization” as a means of inserting tiny microchips into people’s bodies. In collaboration with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations, also known as GAVI, the government of Bangladesh and various other “partners in government, academia, and humanitarian relief,” the ID2020 Alliance hopes to usher in this mark of the beast as a way to keep tabs on every human being living on Earth. Similar to how cattle are marked with ear tags, this globalist alliance wants all humans to be “vaccinated” with digital tracking chips that will create a seamless monitoring system for the New World Order to manage the populations of the world with ease.

– Fair Use –

Lisa (Watchwoman65) just did a rumble on this article … can someone post it?  Thank you.

Leaving Soon
      Participant

This is absolutely horrible. Like literally the worse thing ever. let’s hope The Lord comes soon to save the children from this horrible evil from the most evil people ever !

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fda-advisers-review-pfizer-covid-141257572.html

Viewing 52 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest