tenderreed
      Participant

2021 then is our year!  May 14th?!

Sad, but still hopeful.  :unsure:

TR

+15
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Yohanan

There’s still plenty of time for the Rapture to happen today! ;) Hey, one can hope! 😁

+14
      tenderreed
      Participant

Now you know why I haven’t won the Lotto.  Lousy at picking numbers!

TR

+11
      Blue
      Participant

I have seen some YT channels watching for today or tomorrow because of a sign in the heavens, and for the 7th thru the 14th Hanukkah for those who think the calendars are off a month. Can’t post them here though.

+10
        Blue
        Participant

Or the 9th thru the 16th for Hanukkah.

+5
      Geri7
      Participant

I’m leaning we fly away around the timeframe they do the “peace and safety” speech … and hopefully it will be announced waaay before May 14, 2021.

Keeping close tabs on when the rest of the Arab nations that need to join the peace accords. :mail:

Also next week … Wednesday Jan 6th … might be a shocking day for many especially if they announce not just the voting fraud election proof but if they declas  EVERYTHING hidden and how they caught the deep state in the act … There is some really dark stuff that has been going under the radar for many years … literally underground … not only in America but in France, Rome, the Vatican, etc.   Our military and the patriots have been working round the clock rescuing the helpless victims and rounding up the sicko people involved.

I’m just wondering now if  they will say … we made this world a more safer and peaceful place on earth to live … yada yada yada  and perhaps tie in the peace accords too? :unsure:

+13
      tenderreed
      Participant

Again, Jan 6th the twelfth day of Christmas!

Still hoping for today sometime!  That would be glorious!  Trump goes up with us and the world is left to their own schemes!

Regardless the day, the Rapture will still find many left behind!  Even if they refuse the idea that God was behind all the disappearances!

TR

+12
        Dogg One
        Participant

The Son of Man appears in the clouds in glory when we LEAST expect it.  So, probably not New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Christmas, Hanukkah, January 6th, January 20th, May 14th, June 6th,  Pesach, Shavuot, Sukkot, Rosh Hashana, Yom Kippur, Purim, any Rosh Chodesh, any new moon, any full moon, any solar or lunar eclipse, etc. etc.  Like it says in Luke 17:27, “They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.”  There seem to be no “high watch” days–every MOMENT is high-watch.

“WATCH therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.”–Matt 25:13

+10
        Elmien Mouton
        Participant

After thorough research, the rapture most possible on 2nd day of Rosh Hashana this year of 2021,  Tuesday evening, traditional day for ancient Jewish weddings in ancient times and with the blow of the last trumpet at 6 pm  Israel time.

This is also confirmed by Dr Kevin Beshore, the President of the World Bible Society.  There will then be left exactly 7 years for the great tribulation to take place.  In May 2028, the 80 years prophecy for the Fig Tree generation will be fully fulfilled.

+7
        avataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      tenderreed
      Participant

Probably breakdown and have a beer tonight if nothing happens!

TR

+11
        Whit
        Participant

Already having a red wine TR.

You ever watch “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer” when the toys on the island of misfit toys think another year has gone and left them there?  Thats about how i feel.

+12
        MyWhiteStone
        Participant

I like that closing line, Whit: “Up!  Up!  And away!!”

+10
      Arthur
      Participant

Today is as good a day as any. :flyup:

+12
      tenderreed
      Participant

I only have one a year!  Had a glass of eggnog and rum for Christmas!  That’s it till next year!

TR

+5
      tenderreed
      Participant

Again, may the Lord be merciful to His bride!

We anxiously wait upon you Lord, desperate to see your face and feel your embrace!

TR

+8
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      Yohanan

We anxiously wait upon you Lord, desperate to see your face and feel your embrace!

Absolutely!

+7
      tenderreed
      Participant

I agree with Dogg One!  It may not be tied to anything we could point to!

TR

+11
      Tammie
      Participant

For the last New Year celebration, I had a small glass of Pink Mascato, worked on about 200 of my memory verses, did a puzzle, ate chocolate and chips while watching doomsday movies until 2021 rolled in …

I would agree not a “special day” that man has designated, but God … we are told to watch and pray, be about our Fathers business …. the bride is not subject to the wrath of God …. although the signs in the heavens are clear, Israel is at premium ready to begin their 7 yrs of Gods judgements poured out, lawlessness has increased, confusion is off the charts, worship of satan, demons, witchcraft is at an all time world high, the lost are looking for the man with the plan to “fix” it all better, and the church is faltering (not the true church) ….

We are truly ready to go, the Bridegroom is just waiting for the yes nod from the Father …. :prayer-hands:

Side note —- when scrolling through movies, it was noted the increased number of alien, doomsday, extraterrestrial documentaries, and end of the world movies are over the top increased —- they will believe the delusions! So sad :prayer-hands:

+9
      avataravataravataravataravataravataravataravataravatar
      tenderreed
      Participant

Again a crescendo leading up to Jan 6th!

So when do we see people being carted off to jail?!  Where are these ankle bracelets?!

What’s up with all of these indictments?!  What does Pence know that we don’t?!  Hmm

TR

+6
      avataravataravataravataravataravatar
      tenderreed
      Participant

If Nov 29th looms as significant, we may not have to wait till May!

Again high watch dates keep popping up based on the political horizon!  And then there is Iran!

TR

+7
      Blue
      Participant

I think we need to be gone before Nisan 10 for the AC to imitate Jesus’ arrival in Jerusalem. On which calendar, or off a month is the question I have.

+7
      Arthur
      Participant

Nissan 10 is exactly 3 1/2 years after the Revelation 12 sign on September 23, 2017.

The false messiah will definitely try to establish his credibility by faking some fulfillment of prophecy.

Not to mention that 3/23/21 is a day after 3/22 which is the spring equinox and is revered by the luciferian occultists.

I think it is a high watch date.

+8
      Blue
      Participant

3/23/21 is also the date of the next elections in Israel.

+8
      Leaving Soon
      Participant

I don’t have any serious guesses past 2021

My best guess is May 1st 2021 +/- 1 day

All I did was subtract 2700 days from FOT 2028 which is 9/20/28 – 9/22/28

I subtracted 2520 days for the Tribulation and another 180 days for the gap between the Rapture and official start of the Tribulation which could begin 10/28/21 +/- 1 day

+8
        Leaving Soon
        Participant

I have to add a couple of things to my post.

1. I think there will be a 180 day gap between the Rapture and the official start of the Tribulation based off of Esther Chapter 1 verses 4 & 5

4 When he shewed the riches of his glorious kingdom and the honour of his excellent majesty many days, even an hundred and fourscore days.

5 And when these days were expired, the king made a feast unto all the people that were present in Shushan the palace, both unto great and small, seven days, in the court of the garden of the king’s palace;

When I read both of those verses it makes me think that right after the Rapture we will get a 6 month tour of Heaven and New Jerusalem followed by our 7 year honeymoon with Jesus.

2. Benny Gantz is scheduled to take over as the 13th PM of modern day Israel in November of this year. As stated above I have a possible Tribulation start date around Nov. 1st. of this year.

For those of you who don’t know why I mention #2 here is the thread I made about that.

Israel's Judges & Prime Ministers

+3
      Maese Rete
      Participant

+7
        Yohanan

What is this all about?

+8
        MyWhiteStone
        Participant

Maybe check Maese Rete’s submissions in the thread group “Speculation…”  You’ve seen them, Yohanan.  Counting down to April 30 / May 1 timeframe…  110 days left +/-

+8
      Yohanan

Ah! Right. Thanks, Dan 👍🏼

+8
      regina
      Participant

international order is coming. I hope after we :flyup:

today a Ministry in Canada has been renamed to,

Land and Natural Resource Operations Secretariat

Ministry is out, and Secretariat is in, so international, ooh la la :whistle:  

Here’s to the horse, who was truly amazing

Kentucky Derby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Usj3K4oZ0

Belmont Stakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfCMtaNiMDM

+7
        Melissa
        Participant

Loved that footage.  What a beautiful animal.  I remember watching the Belmont race as a young teen. So neat!!☺️

+5
      regina
      Participant

the Preakness with Secretariat in 1973

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNChcy3WC2Q

+7
      tenderreed
      Participant

Again, I really thought 2020 was it!  I was wrong!

Dare I say, 2021 has to be the year?!  So much has come to light recently, how could it not be?!

TR

+6
      avataravataravataravataravataravatar
      regina
      Participant

staking my life on JESUS for the win!

+9
      tenderreed
      Participant

Father, Son, Holy Spirit, that’s a triple crown winner!

TR

+9
      Yohanan

Dare I say, 2021 has to be the year?!  

Lets hope so! It’s going to be an insane year making 2020 look mild, I believe.

+9
      tenderreed
      Participant

Having high winds where I live!  Neighbors tree just fell on my new roof.  Power lines in jeopardy of damage!

Would appreciate prayer!

TR

+11
      Yohanan

Oh, NO! I am so sorry, TR! Prayers for you and your situation. :prayer-hands:

+8
      tenderreed
      Participant

Sad thing is, we just bought this place as our retirement home six months ago!

Then I upgraded my old vehicle and have had some body damage done to that!

I am being accosted by the enemy and being tried!  Personal and health issues also under attack!

Perspective, perspective, perspective!

Ready to leave it all behind.  God is good!

High winds continue, the neighbors tree is slowly slipping off the corner of my house!

TR

+8
      Tammie
      Participant

Prayer TR ….. :prayer-hands:

+7
      Yohanan

Hang in there, brother! The Lord has you in His mighty hands and there is no better place to be.

+7
      regina
      Participant

Father, please help TR and his wife through this storm. I ask that You would direct how that tree comes off the house. Please Father make a way for provision for the damages to be paid for. I ask that you would bless TR and his wife with peace, sound sleep tonight no matter the events of the day, peace and rest from You and a solution from You appearing tomorrow. I ask these requests in Jesus name, amen

+10
      tenderreed
      Participant

Thanks!  We are in the Lord’s hands!

TR

+7
      Arthur
      Participant

I am sorry to hear of your troubles, TR. May the Lord shelter you and bring you through this storm.

+9
Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest