September 26, 2020 at 10:50 pm #37554
September 26, 2020 at 11:57 pm #37557
I think if Saudi Arabia signs on to the “peace” plan, that’ll open the floodgates.
It could also be that the Rapture is the key to catapulting things forward. A much weakened USA, a global earthquake from the resulting mass resurrection and likely the God Magog invasion to take advantage of the chaos.
Could literally be any time. As it should be.
September 27, 2020 at 5:06 am #37559
The 3 main things I got my eyes on are the peace deal, the third temple stuff, and the roll out of the vaccine. Those 3 things tell me we could be out of here any second now. And I totally agree with Arthur that the Rapture will speed things up exponentially… As soon as the Rapture happens the peace deal will turn into the “covenant with many” Construction of the 3rd temple will begin, and every single person on the planet will basically be forced to take the vaccine which I think is basically the way they will govern and control the whole world for the first half of the Tribulation until the Mark of The Beast comes out. We are definitely at the tail of end of this dispensation. To me it seems like we have days, weeks, or months left not years.
September 27, 2020 at 7:27 am #37562
Yep, even the ducks are looking at the same things so the dominoes will fall
I’m watching the situation with the old Saudi leader. As soon as he croaks, the prince next in line will get on board and sign the Abrahamic Accords …
The roll-out of the vaxx used to scare me but not anymore. After learning what’s really inside, there is no way the Lord will leave his church here for it.
I’m now concerned though about the switch over to digital currency. I hope this roll-out isn’t until AFTER the rapture …
September 27, 2020 at 8:43 am #37563Perhaps TodayParticipant
September 27, 2020 at 9:34 am #37566
We are seeing countries around the world setting up cryptocurrencies for the people around the world. Along with the World Economic Forum stepping in to bring about ‘the Great Reset’…
These unelected leaders of the world are ensuring the move towards the beast system. There is so much happening right now, there is no way to keep up. Only thing we have left to do here is keep spreading the gospel and praying.
Come quickly Lord
September 27, 2020 at 10:00 am #37567
All great feedback! Our concerns and focus are real and well placed. I agree with Perhaps Today, when we think not!
Also that the Rapture will open the door for full implementation of the AC’s plans!
Exact sequence of events and their unfolding still are in the Lord’s hands. Like we are all attending classes in Sovereignty 101.
That said, though expected and anticipated the Rapture will truly surprise us in it’s exact timing!
Christmas will occur when Dad says it will! Yet, imminency still reigns.
May the Lord be glorified, now and forever!
September 27, 2020 at 10:11 am #37569
September 27, 2020 at 2:09 pm #37579
Well … I’m in a more confident mood right now with the latest bombshell news about Assad “reaching out” to be part of the peace deal in the region. I’m betting the signing ceremony/announcement for peace and security for the entire Middle East will be soon since there is no guarantee that Trump will win a 2nd term. So the art of the deal is to get this accomplishment done ASAP for more votes.
It’s still not too late for a September to Remember or an October trick or treat surprise.
Going over my calendar for high watch dates circled …
Today and Tomorrow (FOT / Yom Kippur)
October 31st (Halloween)? I still secretly hold this is Jesus’ earthly birthday. And how appropriate if the church leaves on Halloween and all hell breaks loose since the Restrainer stops restraining.
Or will it be
November 1st (All Saints Day)? perhaps we shall rise then?
Any more that I’m missing?
September 27, 2020 at 5:13 pm #37586Lee GiblinParticipant
September 29, 2020 at 7:12 pm #37681grumpyoldchristianParticipant
October 10th stands out to me. It is the eight day after the seven day feast of Tabernacles. God called it out as a separate feast day different from Tabernacles so it is literally the last feast each year. The day is called Shemini Atzeret and it is a day when the people were to gather one last time for the year called to assembly by the silver trumpet.
Seven solar years equal approximately 2557 days. If you go forward from October 10th 2557 days you land on the Day of Atonement, October 11th, 2027. Let’s suppose that this is the day the Jubilee is proclaimed and Christ takes control away from Satan. That said let’s also say that the Jubilee is a 50 year cycle (some argue it is a 49 year cycle). If you go back 40 jubilee cycles you come to 27 AD the year I believe that the Messiah was revealed to the world at His baptism when God the Father proclaimed Him as His Beloved Son.
So the next few weeks are still on my watch list.
September 27, 2020 at 5:21 pm #37587
September 27, 2020 at 6:53 pm #37590Humbly IrrelevantParticipant
September 27, 2020 at 11:07 pm #37601
September 28, 2020 at 12:53 pm #37627kmdickinsonParticipant
September 28, 2020 at 1:28 pm #37630
September 28, 2020 at 4:27 pm #37638
Thanks Lee, forgot about Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) and it ending on 10/10/2020 … double coded intriguing day! It happens to be National Angel Food Cake Day! Celebrating in heaven with cake sounds GREAT!
And Oct 31st has a few delicious treats too …National Caramel Apple Day, Trick or Treat Day, National Doorbell Day. Well, I wouldn’t mind being in our heavenly quarters testing out the doorbells up there.
Plus we have the remaining 2 super moons …
Monday Evening March 9th on Purim Wednesday, April 8th (Passover) Thursday, May 7th (U.S. National Day of Prayer) Thursday, Sept 17th … (Feast of Trumpets 9/18 – 9/20)
Friday, Oct 16th …(rescheduled date for Pope’s Global pack signing event for new humanism Oct. 15th)
Sunday, Nov 15th (?) Still trying to find something prophetic happening then … All I know so far its … National Spicy Hermit Cookie Day and Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day.
September 28, 2020 at 4:42 pm #37639
September 28, 2020 at 5:08 pm #37642
Hee hee hee …. Sorry, Arthur … but you were talking about “Turkey”. In my book that is a gobble gobble food item.
Hey, I felt I was at least very close to the topic this time without a derailment since we are after all talking about high watch dates and Feast of Tabernacles is one of them, which contains food platters. Surely I didn’t stray too far off course … just one slight loopy figure 8.
September 28, 2020 at 4:51 pm #37641Bsfc321Participant
One thing that I wonder. When Jesus talked about the generation not passing that sees Israel back in the land. I have seen many people say that means no more than 80 years from the Psalms definition. But I lean towards the idea that there will still be at least one living person who saw Israel become a nation in 1948 when it all occurs.
In my gut I feel like the 80 years cut off is setting watchers up for a let down for that reason. And I hope I am absolutely wrong about that and that you all get to dunk me in the heavenly dunking booth when we get there.
September 28, 2020 at 6:18 pm #37643
God identifies and sets generations! God the individual life span of man at 120yrs!
Then He specifically defines a generation between 70 and 80 yrs. Assumed a prophetic generation and the last in general.
Daniel knew they would be in bondage for 70yrs, cause God decreed it! And was fulfilled to the very day!
No reason not to give this credence.
September 30, 2020 at 9:54 am #37709
I honestly do not see us being here much longer, the world as Jan Markell puts it, isnt falling apart, its piecing together, like a puzzle… There can only be a few more pieces to finish the puzzle at this point.
September 30, 2020 at 10:05 am #37710
Amy, as I’m an avid puzzler (it’s my brain download time), I would completely agree … I truly believe and fill in my spirit the last piece of this grand puzzle is the Bride meeting the Bridegroom in the air and God, Himself will place that puzzle piece, what a glorious day that is right in front of us!
September 30, 2020 at 11:09 am #37716
I agree with you Amy and Tammie … we got to be leaving very soon. This world is burnt toast … not only is our foundations in our society but the entire planet is breaking up and crumbling before our eyes. My eyes are now fixed on Israel since they are our timepiece. Since Iran is expect to have a nuke by December … I expect something to happen to break the bow of Elam to fulfill that prophecy. Whether its the Lord causing a great earthquake in that region or perhaps a sink hole to swallow up the entire nuke facility? Or will it be by other means? I’m also closely watching “the many” that finally join in and sign the Abrahamic Accords peace agreement. I think when that occurs … the church then disappears out of sight
My take is those who saw Israel become a nation in 1948 … how old would a child remember that miracle event in history? I know I recall some eventful things as a 4 yr old – learned how to ride a 2 wheeler bike, got my ears pierced, etc. So a 4 yr old back in 1948 would now be 76 yrs old today … but the question is … would a 4 yr old truly be looking at world events and saying oh wow look at that? Or only concerned with things within their little circle? I would think though an 8 yr old and anybody older would have remember that historic day since in school they had assignments like current events and clipping out news articles for their reports. An 8 yr old living in 1948 would be 80 years now.
September 30, 2020 at 11:22 am #37718
September 30, 2020 at 12:06 pm #37721gratefulforgraceParticipant
So, recently I re-discovered our Tim LaHaye Prophecy Study Bible (has tons of articles by all different authors not just him) that I had intended to read lots of commentary/article information in but had stuck it out of sight and forgotten about it (its KJV which I don’t love plus pretty small print- I use my Bible w/ Charles Stanley’s comments as my daily Bible.) I still haven’t read a whole lot, but was surprised by a few things so far that talk about views of much of the passages we all seem to apply as references to things concerning the timing of the Rapture as really being about the actual Tribulation time.
For example, comments about Luke 21:32 (& Matt. 24:34 & Mark 13:30) include the perspective that Jesus is referring to the Tribulation time period being one in which all of the events He’d been telling them about will occur literally and quickly within one generation.
The whole idea of looking at things more like that reminded me of when JD Farag would say when you see the Christmas lights being put up, you know Thanksgiving is right around the corner! The Rapture may be a sign-less event, but seeing glimpses of the realities of things to come as revealed by God and recorded by John in Revelation lets us get to have the faith boost we need to make it through whatever is still in store for us until our departure -also it can increase our desire and urgency to share The Truth before God snatches us up out of the way- before His wrath condemns and punishes sin that isn’t covered by Jesus’ blood because His atoning sacrifice wasn’t accepted by those who are left- and before He allows evil to take over for a time down here.
Instead of discouraging me, it just made me more expectant and comforted that I don’t need to figure out when because God has the perfect time planned and it will happen in His perfect time and we have no control over it and honestly other than letting Him continually sanctify us – clean us up, make us more like His Son, and teach us to follow Him and do whatever He has planned for us specifically to do when He tells us to- there really is nothing else we can do – just trust in patient hope and let Him live in us and through us however He desires to…and know that at any moment we could be seeing all we know now to be true by faith- especially Jesus deeply loving and fully accepting us, welcoming us with joy physically right there in front of us!
September 30, 2020 at 3:15 pm #37731
Snow already falling in Italy.
Everything else is going crazy, guess space weather is no different. Between the sun and space debris…
September 30, 2020 at 4:30 pm #37736
By T.W. Tramm
OCTOBER 2 marks the beginning of the seven-day Feast of Tabernacles, or “Sukkot” (Lev. 23:33-44).
Commentators agree that Sukkot foreshadows the Millennial Kingdom when the Lord will literally dwell, or “tabernacle,” among men. However, similar to other biblical festivals, various themes and rituals of Sukkot are suggestive of the harvest of believers we call the Rapture.
• Sukkot is called the Feast of Ingathering (Ex. 34:22). The Rapture is a gathering of believers to the Lord (2 Thess. 2:1)
• Sukkot is the last festival of the harvest season. Thus, the shofar blast announcing Sukkot is the “last trump” (1 Cor. 15:52).
• Sukkot is the name of the place the Israelites first camped after departing Egypt (Ex. 12:37). The departure from Egypt is a type of the Rapture.
• Sukkot is one of two harvest festivals that coincide with the full moon (the other is Passover). Since the moon is symbolic of the Church, the full moon may picture the “fullness” of the Gentiles at the end of the age (Rom. 11:25). Furthermore, Scripture links the full moon to the return of the goodman of the house (Prov. 7:19, 20). The goodman is a typological picture of Jesus returning to settle accounts at the end of the age (Mark 13:35).
• Solomon, a type of Christ, dedicated the Temple to the Lord on Sukkot. When the 120 priests sounded their trumpets, the glory of the Lord filled the house (2 Chron. 5). The Temple is a type of the Body of Christ, or Church (Eph. 2:20-22).
• Grapes and apples are harvested in the autumn, around Sukkot. In Song 2 the passages depicting the Shulammite maid, a type of the Church, in the presence of her beloved shepherd, a type of Christ, mention apples and grapes (vv. 3-5, 13).
• The Gentile Ruth, a type of the Church, married the Jewish redeemer Boaz, a type of Christ, after “all” the grain was harvested (Ruth 2:21, 23). Thus the typological wedding of Ruth and Boaz may have occurred around Sukkot (Ruth 2:21, 23; Deut. 16:13).
• Sukkot is when the last grain is brought into the barns, grapes are crushed, and figs and olives are harvested (Deut 16:13). In Scripture, grain represents the Church, grapes represent nonbelievers, and figs and olives are symbolic of Israel (Matt. 3:12; 13:24-30; Rev. 14:18-20; 19:15; Matt. 24:32-34; Jer. 24:1, 2; Rom. 11:17-25; Jer. 11:16).
• In Luke 17 judgment comes upon the world when people are “planting” (v. 28). Autumn, the season of Sukkot, is a popular time for planting as the weather is cool but the soil is still warm enough to stimulate root development.
• In John chapter 7 Jesus attends Sukkot in partial secrecy, not openly manifesting Himself to everyone as His time had not yet fully come and not even his brothers believed in Him (vv. 5, 6). Similarly, the Rapture is a limited appearance of the Lord at a time when many don’t believe.
• A popular view is that the wave offering of leavened loaves at Pentecost pictures the raptured Church presented before the Lord (Lev. 23:17). However, because leaven represents “sin” in Scripture, one can argue that the loaves cannot represent the transformed/raptured saints who will at this time not inhabit bodies defiled by sin (Rev. 7:14). The Pentecost wave offering may therefore represent the beginning of a spiritual harvest that culminates in a physical transformation around Sukkot.
• In Revelation 7, immediately after the Rapture, a vast multitude is seen in heaven celebrating Sukkot with palm branches (Rev. 7:9-17; Lev. 23:40). The next festival alluded to is the Day of Atonement as an angel is seen performing the high priest ritual involving much incense (Rev. 8:3, 4; Lev. 16). Next, trumpets begin to sound, announcing a series of judgments upon the earth (Rev. 8, 9). It’s interesting that these allusions to the fall feasts occur in the reverse order of their respective positions on the calendar. Could the fulfillments follow this same pattern?
Having highlighted how various Sukkot themes are evocative of the Rapture, understand we are NOT predicting that the catching away will occur at Sukkot.
The point is that it could.
The Rapture could also occur on another biblically significant date, or on a day not specially marked on our calendars (Matt. 24:42-44).
Scripture says we see only in part and that God’s thoughts are not our thoughts (1 Cor. 13:12; Isa. 55: 8, 9). Is it possible, though we have a general blueprint for the finishing of God’s redemptive plan via the fall festivals, that the execution and timing may look different than we imagine?
Of course it is. “With God all things are possible” (Matt. 19:26).
In view of this fact, and Jesus’ numerous warnings that He is coming like a thief—on a day and at an hour no one can predict—it’s best to keep an open mind and to keep watch always.
. . .
1. Scripture designates three annual harvest festivals during which every Israelite male is to make the pilgrimage to Jerusalem to appear before the Lord: Passover/Unleavened Bread, Weeks, and Tabernacles (Ex. 23:17; Deut. 16: 11-12; 16, 17).
2. The moon as a symbol of the Church: In Song of Solomon the Gentile/Shulammite maid, symbolic of the Church, is compared to the moon: “Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon …. Return, return, O Shulamite; return, return, that we may look upon thee” (Song 6:10, 13). The spiritual parallel between the Church and the moon is that the full moon, as bright and beautiful as it is, has no brilliance of its own. It relies entirely upon the sun, which is a picture of Christ (Ps. 84:11; 19:4, 5), for its light. Without the sun, the moon has no light. Likewise, man has no light of his own. We were created in the image of God to reflect His brilliance and glory (Gen. 1:27). When we turn to face the majesty of God, when we surrender to Him and seek Him with all our hearts, we reflect His glory (Matt. 5:14).
3. Jesus comes like a thief: In his first letter to the Thessalonians Paul explains to the Church how they will be caught up into the clouds at Jesus’ return (1 Thess. 4:16, 17). Addressing the timing of this event, the Apostle says there is no need to discuss “times and dates” because it’s understood Jesus is coming “like a thief in the night”—on a day and at an hour no one can predict (1 Thess. 5: 1, 2).
– Fair Use –
September 30, 2020 at 5:01 pm #37737
September 30, 2020 at 8:32 pm #37749
I was encouraged by this …
An excerpt from Jan Markel”s latest email.
“ For you yourselves know that the day of the Lord comes like a thief in the night. While they are saying Peace and Safety then SUDDEN destruction comes upon them like labor pains upon a women with child and they will not escape” 1 Thess 5:2-3
Last days events suddenly happen quickly. Even SUDDENLY! The word “QUICKLY” ( Greek word TACHOS) is used 8 times in Revelation. Think of an automobile Tachometer which measures working speed of an engine, typically in revolutions per min. And it revs up!
We often see sudden destruction falling upon the wicked in the Bible. The unrepentant living during Noah’s time, experienced a sudden and catastrophic flood. They had 120 years to repent as Noah preached to them, but they chose to ignore him and judgement fell suddenly!
Have you noticed that in 2020, everything has happened suddenly?
Our fairly ordinary World, suddenly vanished?
Stores sold out suddenly
Fear gripped America and the World-suddenly
People were ordered to suddenly totally change their lifestyles.
People lost businesses of a lifetime-suddenly
A US President went from popular to “the cause of it all”, suddenly
Reality became surreal-suddenly
Cities turned into ghost towns suddenly
Mankind became lovers of self, treacherous, and without self control suddenly
Cries for a Global government transpired suddenly, as only a One-World system could slow down the wreckage
Virtual became the new way of doing things suddenly
The US economy went from being the best ever to horrible, suddenly
Church went from being essential to being irrelevant in the eyes of the World, suddenly
Hollywood suddenly stopped making sick movies as theaters suddenly closed
Order turned to chaos suddenly with racial tension
That tension suddenly turned to lawlessness
The cry for police protection suddenly turned to “abolish the police”
Common sense simply turned suddenly to strong delusion
Is there a message in all of this? Something else will happen suddenly-The Rapture of the Church. It will take place in a
“ Twinkling of an eye”. That is so fast that it can hardly be measured.
When God begins to move, He doesn’t waste a moment. But He does take time to warn before He judges. And He seems to be telling us that things are going to change for Eternity SUDDENLY via the Rapture of the Church
– Fair Use –
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.